Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo] Well it was probably one of the Best Super Bowls I have ever seen in my life. A three point victory in the final seconds by the underdogs the Patriots. So what did everyone think? Who were you cheering for? Who should be MVP?[/color]
Posted
My, some people in this world are fast...Heh...

1) I seriously thought the Rams could've played better. Should have been working hard on offence.
2) I was rootin for the Rams
3) I have no clue who should be MPV. Me no Patriot fan...:D
Posted
.......and my beloved Rams fall! Woah as me! I knew that this would happen! NFL Football is fixed! Everyone knows that the Rams are a better team on paper! This is an outrage! Vinnie Mac may as well be pulling the strings behind closed doors! Then again, it's only a game!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Yeah, the rams looked like they woern't trying.....[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] I'm sorry, were we watching the same game?? The Rams were working their tails off, the Pats just kicked their defense into high gear. The Rams played excellent. They tied the game with 1:28 left in the fourth and the Pats had horrible field position. I was ready for the first OT in Superbowl History.

The Rams played an excellent game, sure they had four turnovers, bit they were all due to excellent defense, not poor offense. The Patriots were just better then everyone thought they would be...[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=chocolate]I hardly ever watch football. I was only checking out this year's SBowl for the commercials (NSync and Chili's....>_<; ), and I was easily hooked to the SBowl by the third quarter.
Beautiful--simply beautiful. And of COURSE the Rams played well--how else would we have gotten such a game?
MVP? The kid that socked the winning goal. He's made his mark in sports history now.

(No offense to any Nsyncers, but: )
NSync: Babyyyyyyyyyyyy.....
Justin: yyy....I want my baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back baby back--Chiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'sss.....
Me: :laugh: :bawl:
Justin: Baby back riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibssss.....
Others: It was just too easy...too accessible....
Me again: ToGo rocks!! :love: (Mesa a ToGo at Chili's)
(Needless to say, our ribs sells at Chili's right now? Through the roof.)[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Woah as me! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: I believe that's "woe is me", Whitey :toothy:

Hehehe, I didn't watch the Super Bowl...I was too busy nearly getting killed on the way home from [i]Fosse[/i]...:eek:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: I believe that's "woe is me", Whitey :toothy:

Hehehe, I didn't watch the Super Bowl...I was too busy nearly getting killed on the way home from [i]Fosse[/i]...:eek:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah you smart alec! Go ahead, kick me when I'm down!

I live in the Philadelphia region and I wore my Warner jersey to work when they played the Birds. That's how much I support them, and now they do this to me! Bah!

It had to be rigged. C'mon, the Patriots of the American football league win after upsetting like three teams in a row?
Posted
I had fun during the superbowl. I made lots of party food and stuffed myself. My favorite part of the super bowl was the commercials. :blulaugh: I'm really not too into watch footbal on TV. I mean, I like to play football, just not watch it on the tube. It was still fun, though. ^^
Posted
That was a wicked good game (I watched Fear Factor though and only caught it at the very end).

The Playmate fear factor was a HUGE disappointment though.

-Adam
Posted
[color=tomato]Surely, that was an awesome game! I didn't even think that I was going to watch the Superbowl this year, but hey, I did, and it was great! I thought for sure that the Patriots were going to lose, but I was completely wrong! What a great game! :)[/color]
Posted
Ah yes, I watched the Super Bowl as i do every year.

This was probably one of the best Super Bowls I've seen since the Titans one a few years ago where it came down to the last play and he was just inches from the goal line... and when the Redskins won way back in the day! GO SKINS!!!!! WOOOO lol

Anyway, I not only enjoy football, but the commercials as well. The commercials sucked this year... except for a few... like that new Mel Gibson movie... which i can't remember the name of... on the crappy commercials list... goes the Britney Pepsi commericals.... those sucked... yep. lol
Posted
Naaaahhh, it was today?! How could I miss it..... -_- Oh whelp, I'm glad the Patriots won..... I'm gonna have to watch the replay on ESPN..... :rolleyes:
Posted
i'm glad the patriots won!! :D

i'm the onli patriot fan in the house....but no one in this house likes the Rams....:rolleyes:

i never lost faith in my team!! :cool:

it was a kool game...but i've seen better! ;)

and as for MVP...i don't care!
it's not Bledsoe...so i don't care!! :p

is it going to be Brady?:eek:

:wave:
Posted
it was a conspiricy!!! The Rams were going to win!!!! They just let the Patriots win because of the American society and how they felt about patriotism and the whole 9/11 thing!! I should have known that because they spent a whole hour on the Declaration of Independence!!! I love America and all but they're just fronting for the world. Oh and one other thing, the Rams did kinda suck. They acted like they didn't know how to play the darn game!!But it was pretty good and... It was fixed, i tell you, fixed!!!:mad: :flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]and when the Redskins won way back in the day! GO SKINS!!!!! WOOOO lol

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Ahhh TN is a Skins fan!!! TN you are the man!!! The Redskins rocked when Joe Gibbs was there head coach. Art Monk, Darryl Green, Brian Mitchell, Doug Williams, Mark Ripen, Joe Thiesman (I know I spelled his name wrong), god did they have some good players...[/color]
Posted
YEHA! GO PATS! that superbowl was the best. i live in massachusetts and i am very happy. even tho Brandy won the MVP, i think Adam Vinaterri should have. cause he won the game and all....
Posted
One thing I dont understand, is in the first half, you could tell the rams were trying to throw the game. there were more than several occasions when they could have stopped the patriots from scoring. But, in the second half they tried to come back and failed because of the field goal. If they wanted to try and win, why not just do it from the [i]beginning?[/i] Try try again i always say, there's next year.

...though it was an awesome game. The commercials were the best ive seen yet besides last years budweiser girls!

Top Commer: Robot v.s. Frigidaire with Budweiser, and "Shake what your mama gave ya!" hamster commercial.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Liquidus_Snake [/i]
[B]One thing I dont understand, is in the first half, you could tell the rams were trying to throw the game. there were more than several occasions when they could have stopped the patriots from scoring. But, in the second half they tried to come back and failed because of the field goal. If they wanted to try and win, why not just do it from the [i]beginning?[/i] Try try again i always say, there's next year.

...though it was an awesome game. The commercials were the best ive seen yet besides last years budweiser girls!

Top Commer: Robot v.s. Frigidaire with Budweiser, and "Shake what your mama gave ya!" hamster commercial. [/B][/QUOTE]

the comercial was the bot vs. mini fridge and a coors light...duh.

and the rams were not trying to throw the game. no team would come to the super bowl and purposly throw the game. the pat's defense was just more then they expected.
Posted
Hey, well the Pats earned the win, so I won't complain. I just didn't want the Pats to win because I don't think that should have won the Oakland with that fluke call. They beat my steelers (my cinderella team from the start of the season) fair and square. I'd bet anybody that the Pats don't even make it to the playoffs next season!!!!!


As for the best commercial, It's a tie between the mini-frig one and the one with the guy and his beer-fetching hawk.
Posted
well i get a lot of money, i bet about 1 hundred dollars, that the Patriots would win! i think that the kicker, or the qb, or the running back. that was probaly the best i have seen but i think i have seen better. that was a sweet, dang pretty, hard working, stuff up, champions, game! man what a good one that was.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...