BlueTrunks

Which one is a good choice?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is a good choice?

• Jewelary
    • Flowers
    • A night in the Town
    • Or all of the above

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]depends on how old she is and how serious yall are... if she is over about 20 jewelry is ok, if under flowers are good, and a night on the town is good too for either case ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I'd say flowers and a night on the town. Jewelry would be too major too soon for only six months. And as for the color of the flowers.......... this is just me, but go for something besides the run-of-the-mill red roses........ try some lillies, or roses, but pink or white roses..... originality is good. ^_^

[color=indigo] Although I have never had a relationship that lasted that long I really shouldn't be giving you any ideas but this is what I would do. First, a nice dinner or a night on the town, is a must. Second, I would avoid flowers, or just get her one rose. Valentines Day is coming up and she'll get flowers and such then. Pick her out something that would be thoughtful on your part, maybe a framed piece of art or a funky piece of jewlery that she would get a kick out of...something that lets her know that you somewhat understand her personality, that shows that you have made a connection with her in the past six months.

Wel that is my suggestion...take it or leave it, anyways good luck.
[/color]

i say flowers followed by a night on the town [i]followed[/i] by a night in your room. ;) tho this is your 6 month aniversary, i did that on my 1st yeay aniversary. it also matters how old u r.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]Just be a romantic, and be yourself. She wouldn't want to date you if you weren't yourself. Buy some flowers, roses, red, and another gift...
And take on the town, sit on a bench on a cliff overlooking the sea during a romantic sunset... [/B][/QUOTE]

err.... yeah...... what if he doesn't live near the sea :D ? I don't think a pond will quite cut it...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

err.... yeah...... what if he doesn't live near the sea :D ? I don't think a pond will quite cut it... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, you have to be romantic. Damn, it doesn't work though.
Well, it was worth a shot.
At least take her to a romantic place