OtakuBoards

Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

Viper:Well I'm sorry Von, but this is where I leave you

Von:Where are you going?

Viper:Tirikindaro...

Von:Let me come with you! Please!

Viper:No, you would just slow me down...

[i]Viper shuts her eyes and touches the Boa Jewel with one finger. The Aeon staff extends into a long pole. Viper catapults herself off through the trees. Within an hour, Viper crashes through the top of the Prison into a cell with one occupant. The occupant is naked and his hand is in his nether regions. Though it id dark in the cell and Viper cannot make out detail, Viper sheilds her eyes and kicks the prisoner his clothes.[/i]

Viper:Your name is Chole correct?

Chole:Uh, yeah, hey, how did you break through the prison roof? It's eight feet thick...

Viper:Gravity. Now dress, we are leaving.

Chole:With you?

Viper:Yes, with me. Now dress quickly, we have to meet someone in the forest.

Chole:Excellent

[i]Chole's eyes trail up and down Viper's perfect body. He puts o his pants and walks over to her.[/i]

Whore:HEY! Where are you going?!

[i]Chole doesn't say anything. He simply wraps his arms around Viper and leans into her face. Viper raises her staff and puts a single finger on his lips.[i]

Viper:Wait...

Chole:What, god don't tell me your a virgin...

Viper:No.. it's not that...

Chole:Then what?

Viper:Just watch...

[i]Viper stepsback into the light cast from the hole in the roof. She raises her staff and the Boa Jewel glows brilliantly. Viper's electric blue eyes open and she twirls her staff in one hand. She stops when it points directly at Chole's heart[/i]

Viper:SERPENT BINDER!

[i]Nothing happens. Viper curses.[/i]

Chole:What was that?

Viper:Fine, have to do it the hard way...

[i]Viper walks voer to Chole and wraps her arms around his neck. She stand on her tip toes and kisses Chole passionately. Without him noticing, she raises her staff and knocks him hard on the head. Chole passes out and Viper catches him. Again she extends her staff and she catapults them out of there, Chole asleep on her shoulder.[/i]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: Who's the chick carring that guy who got zapped?

Alan: Dunno....D*mn she's fine......

Peri: *shrug* I've seen worse.

Viper: Who are you?

Peri: Lady Peregrine...........and you're...Viper.

Viper: Did I meet you someplace?

Peri: There's only one sexy Dragonheart in this world, and unfortunatly there's only one ***** in this world too. That person is you.

Ala: *snort* That's a low blow....

Viper: :flaming:

Peri: :naughty: Try me. *whips out sword*

[i]Viper set Chole down then swung her staff at Perigrine's head......only to find it blocked by Perigrine's Silversword......She wheeled away then tilted her head to the sky...[/i]

Peri: HEAVEN'S BRIGHT LIGHT.......BURN FOR ME!!!!! MAJESTIC FLAMES!!

*FOOM*

[i]Viper blocked half the spell......[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole woke up, realizing the truth of Viper...he gets up and takes position behind the trees.[/i]

Chole: Bit-h!

[i]Chole takes aim with his crossbow and loads an arrow loaded with sleep toxins...[/i]

Chole: I thought she liked me Whoa!...:flaming:

[i]Chole dodged the incoming fires and hid behind the tree.[/i]

Chole: I guess this isn't my fight after all...

[i]Chole climbed up the tree and watched the fight down below, his crossbow pointed straight at Viper should she be the victor...[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Aeon walked alone in the woods...he had learned to stay away from the other civlizations...he was dragonheart...and unknowen to much of the world...the dragon hearts ruled much from the shadows...and even in one kingdom...a kingdom he helped create through the destruction he had caused after becomeing a dragonheart...he now wandered alone...leaving himself to his tormented memorys...he had a sister once...she had become a dragonheart like him...except she was wounded...the poison seeped into her veins...they had killed the dragon before it could toast her and her boyfriend...he was the once who had died and caused the poison to seep into her...and the one who had brought her along...despite his protest...Aeon had caried her home...gotten in a fight with his father...and left home...leaving his sister the family symbol...the Aeon staff...he took up the name though..and him and his friends...drunk with there new power and not quite in control of the dragon venom corsuing through their bodys set out...and created a kingdom...he left before the kingdom was truely one...no longer wishing for the destruction...the power...he disappeared...he had been found only once by one of his old friends...and now they were enemys...Aeon stayed out of the kingdoms way though...and stayed in his woods where he was left alone...[/I]

Aeon(to himself):...they have started to become ambious again...not content with what theirs...and are still commiting their atrositys...I won't become involved...they already rule more then anyone else knows...ruleing from the shadows...

[I]Aeon walked alone...his ears awake for any monsters...after having spent a century in the woods he could tell if anything was comming...and what it was by the sound...he had devolped a 6th sense for knowing if people were their...and right now he was alone...the monsters having learned right after he entered that when the dragon awoke in him...that if he was bothered...he was not to be messed with[/I]

Is this a sign up and play thing? I want to join...

name:Marth

nickname:The Black Wanderer(or just Wanderer)

Weight:185 pounds....

Height:6'2''

Wizard.....Yeah.

Apperance:Black robes...Yeah....He's never had to remove the robes before, so nobody knows what he looks like.....He has a sword, and a wizard's staff, and because he's very very young(for a wizard)He isn't very good at wizardry, but he can fight really well with the sword.

Attributes:Really good sword fighter, and knows some fire and light spells.

Um..I'll join...sounds fun...

Birth Name: Bryan
Nickname: Nabashi
Wight: 120
Height: 5'3
Class/Rank:Wanderer/None..
Weapon: Daggers of Manorath Daggers said to have the ability to turn into fire when the fighter is angry or desperate
Appearance:Blonde hair, blue eyes..wears a light chain mail under a black tunic
Bio: From the time he was born he knows nothing of his past....all he knows is his tutor....Gandlor raised him and taught him everything he knew....Gandlor was killed when dragonhearts attack his town and burned everything down....He now wanders around just exploring and sworn to get revenge...He is a great hunter and is very quiet when tracking

Nabashi: *notices someone in a clearing in the woods* Hm..interesting...A person...alone in these times.....hm...worth checking out....*slowly creeps up* *pops out into the clearing*

erm..i think ima lil late. *shrugs*

Birth Name: Amber
Nickname: Amby
Class: Wizard
Weapon: Bow n Arrow
Appearance:blonde hair, blue/green eyes
Info: knows a few spells here n there, can metamorph into animals.

[I]Aeon stares up into the sky...hearing the traveler enter the clearing[/I]

Nabashi:hello?

Aeon:.....

Nabashi:whats a person like you doing alone in this day and age?

Aeon:.....

Nabashi:the monsters are more rampent...esspecially in these parts...

[I]Aeon turns to Nabashi and stares at him[/I]

Aeon:....the monsters learned long ago to fear me...

Nabashi:back in the stone ages right?

Aeon:...yeah...

[I]it's a kid...and he sure does talk alot....[/I]

Nabashi:hehe...so where you going mister...

Aeon:...Aeon...and I am going nowhere...why is a kid in the woods?

[I]Aeons long sword flickerz out of his sheath quicker then most can see and he stares directly where Amber is sitting watching them[/I]

Aeon:...come out...
-----

OOC:ack I forgot to mention Aeon's voice hardly rises over a whisper...and his eyes always look sad ^^

[I]Aeon sheaths his sword and turns to walk away...why am I with these people...I am DragonHeart...bound to become a dragon...I need to be alone before I get tangled again...before power calls me like it did my friends...[/I]

Aeon:....

Nabashi: *goes in the bush and grabs the cat carriers her into the clearing* So the almighty Aeon was worried about a cat? This is only a cat sheesh...*rolls his eyes* *goes and gets his daggers and comes back* Oh wait let me guess this is some Dragonheart you are hunting that you want to kill our something?

[color=crimson]Bwa?...... Someone ignored where I was... Bwa... >_<.... Let me just step in
--------

[i]Kenneth stepped out of the brush near the two strange figures[/i]

Kenneth: Excuse me, but I think it's best not to bother her.. She may be young, but is quite powerful

Nabashi: And you are?

Kenneth: The Master of Dreams and Nightmares. Amber over there I have known since she was born. I was 40 then.... That cat is kinda of dangerous at times.[/color]

[color=crimson]Kenneth: Excuse me, You in the forest... If you would, step out. I would hate to cast lightning.

[i]Kenneth then turned to young man and raised his hand[/i]

Kenneth: Demonic Hallucination

[i]Thousands of images of evil assulted Nabashit's vision, and he fell into a nightmare[/i]

Kenneth: *looks at Amber as a cat* Excuse me Amber, I know that isnt your true form...

[i]Kenneth then turned back to the forest[/i]

Kenneth: Dragon Heart in the forest... come out...

[i]He raised his hand and Bryan came back from the nightmare...[/i][/color]

[I]Aeon stopped...he knew the wizard was serious...his body could handle the mages attacks...but he had no reason to run...and if death came this day he more then deserved it...he turned to the wizard[/I]

Aeon:....you name what I am wizard...you and that party you had earlyer killed a dragon...I see you are the only survivor...

[I]Aeons hand flickered to his sword sheaths...one was hidden behind the other and he was prepared to draw his rune blade if need be[/I]