OtakuBoards

Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

[color=crimson]Mind if I insert myself in....
------
[i]Kenneth skidded to a halt, after awaking. He had heard something. He raised one hand and lightning erupted from around it. He glanced around, wondering if something was going to attack him.[/i]

Kenneth: Quite damned strange things going on.... A Dragon Heart, A Boy. A Forest. And that Damned Dragon is probably awakened by now, and tracking me down as we speak.

[i]Ken continued glancing around, cautiously.....[/i][/color]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nabashi: *looks over his shoulder and sees the dragon just fly right by* What the...he should have seen me...wait a minute...that old wizard...he must know something about this...maybe the dragon will take me back to the.....*turns around and starts running after the dragon keeping low making sure not to be seen*

[color=crimson]Kenneth: Where did you go? I awoke and everyone had left me. We Have One to Two Small Problems. Both of those problems, start with the letter 'D'.

Amber: .... Dragon?

Kenneth: Bingo. I may be forced to attempt to knock it out again.

Amber: Heh. That isnt easy by yourself.

Kenneth: I know. But then again, My life has been long. And I am expected to live another few hundred years, i'm sure that I wont die anytime soon. At least I hope that...[/color]

Nabashi: Its heading straight for the old man and the cat.....I must beat it!! *starts running faster* *looks side to side* *everything is a blur* *watches as he easily passes the dragon* This is not possible....how can I run so quickly...no matter *keeps pushing faster and faster* *arrrives at where the two stand* *collapses* *gets up* The....dragon....coming this way....big....black....doesn't look happy....ruN!!! *looks over at Amber* *jaw drops* I thought...she was a cat....*whistles* Anyway lets get the hell out of here!!!

[color=crimson]Kenneth: Please Tell me the dragon isnt right beh-...

[i][b]ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR[/b][/i]

Kenneth: Take the girl.... Escape from here, and help her....

[i]Kenneth raised one hand, lightning erupting around it. A black vortex of energy began to form around him, he raised his other hand and faced his palm outward, aimed at the ever oncoming Dragon[/i]

Kenneth: LIGHTNING!

[i]The lightning shooting out around Ken, conjoined into on bolt, flying through the forest, decimating everything in it's path till it hit the dragon.[/i]

Kenneth: GO I SAY!!!!!!![/color]

[color=crimson][i]In a whip from it's tail, the dagger was sent flying back, hitting Nabashi in the arm.[/i]

Kenneth: Foolish Child! I told you to go...

[i]Kenneth raised both his hands and closed his eyes, concentrating on a new spell...[/i]

Kenneth: Mudshovel....

[i]A wave of dirt 20 feet high careened down the forest, tearing up everything in it's path. It went at some 100 MPH, and it hit the Dragon, sending it flying along ways off, where it landed. It roared and slowly got up.

Kenneth ran to Nabashi and ripped the Dagger out of his arm, and wrapped it in some cloth from his belt.

Running foreward, Ken picked up Amber and handed her to Nabashi to carry...[/i]

Nabashi: Err...

Kenneth: Just GO AND RUN before you get something worse than a bloodied arm!

[i]A wall of flames flew at Kenneth from one Side and He jumped to the side, as it flew past. Kenneth pushed Nabashi foreward a bit[/i]

Kenneth: GO DAMN IT!! IT IS ME IT WANTS[/color]

Nabashi: But no one man can beat a dragon and you know that!!!

Kenneth: *pushes Nabashi one last time* JUST GO!!!

Nabashi: *looks at him one last time* *runs* There has to be someone who can help that old man....Aeon!! I have to find him....*starts running in the direction he came*

[COLOR=darkblue]Aeon: So you've caught up with me...

Viper: Chole, could you excuse us...please...

Chole: Ohp...no problem...

[i]Chole sidesteps into the timberline and hold his large crossbow.[/i]

Aeon: We finally meet, beloved sister...

Viper: Beloved? What is that supposed to mean?!

Aeon: It seems like you're memory is a little rusty nowadays...

Viper: I have been alive for almost 400 years or something like that...I refuse to keep count since it doesn't matter anymore.

Aeon: *teleports right in front of Viper* An ageless beauty...

[i]Aeon reaches for her face...[/i]

Viper: Where have you been all this time?

Chole: *takes position*

Aeon: It looks like you're still using men to accomplish your ordeals...

Viper: This one's a little different, he volunteered...

Aeon: Hehe...it looks like you don't really have to work that hard anymore.

Viper: It's nice to see you *hold Aeon's hand*

Chole: Nice reunion...

[/COLOR]

Nabashi: *keeps running* *looks back* *runs right into Aeon* AEON AEON!!! *looks at Viper and Chole ready to fight* Erm...sorry....

Viper: Who the hell are you holding..

Nabashi: Huh? Oh!! This is Amber or something like that...but Aeon that old wizard!! Big Dragon!! Fighting!!

Viper: And by the looks of your arm you tried to fight...

Nabashi: Thats not the point!! He needs your help! He won't live!! He's gonna die!!

Sorry Chicka Ghan........ I get confused by posts an awful lot these days..... but I was careful to say that it wasn't your sword. If you notice, I typed "Viper grabbed A sword"... I was very careful about that.
Just telling everyone, but Durumir doesn't look like a cave man or anything. He looks like Conan (from Conan the barbarian) and has a tunic made of leather and wool.
----------------------------------------------------------
Durumir: I am no coward Ms Perigrin. I am simply stating the idiocy of this quest. Common sense can easily be mistaken for fear. But do not worry, I can hold my own..... probably better than most of you. Well......... alteast when I'm not starving to death.

[COLOR=darkblue]Aeon: We're in a middle of a reunion?

Nabashi: I said I was sorry...

Viper: Wait a minute...who's gonna die?

Nabashi: The old man...wizard...he fought the dragon and well, got hurt real bad.

Chole: He should have known that it's nearly impossible to kill a dragon...*sigh* now look, if he survives...he's gonna become a dragon heart...

Viper: And there 'aint nothing great about that...

Aeon: Of course there is...unless you happen to be a high class wizard then you've got no spells left.

Nabashi: Can you help me!?

Chole: Who?

Nabashi: Aeon...

Aeon: *sigh* I guess so...our catch up will have to wait, Viper...

Viper: Sh-t!

Chole: Don't worry...you'll meet him again soon...

Aeon: I'll be wathcing you closely...

[i]Nabashi and Aeon walk away into the forest...Leaving Chole and Viper...[/i]

Viper: What now? I'm just waiting to meet him for so long...and then he's gone...

Chole: We could go back to Peri and Alan...

Viper: Nah...

Chole: Aeon gave me the dirty look...

Viper: He's always protective of me when he's around...which is about oh %5 of the time...it makes no sense so I guess I wanna knock some sense into his head...that you're safe and all.

Chole: So he thinks you and I are...well...a couple?

Viper: maybe...we've kissed, have we not?

Chole: Yeah...:rolleyes:

Viper: Don't tell me that you didn't like it!

Chole: Oh no...I did enjoy it...but I usually never kiss..

Viper: Even if you go wh0ring?

Chole: Yes...I just f-k them, I'd never put my mouth anywhere on their bodies...that's just nasty...

Viper: And you think that is any different?

Chole: Let's not talk about it...It's just that I kiss people I really like...besides, you forced it on me.

Viper: :shifty: Let's head back...[/COLOR]

Nabashi and AEON arrive at the battle

Nabashi: *surveys whats going on* I got an idea....*runs to Kenneth* *whispers something in his ear* Ok so when he is confused bind him!!! *murmers something under his breath* *he stabs the dragon the runs around in circles around the dragon* *he runs faster than most can see* *the dragon trys to attack him*

ahhh...my charecter...ahhh >.<....not only am I lost...well except I figured out where I am...but my charecter...AHHHH >.<

ok someone clarify this for me...

1st off If I understand correctly I am about to fight with a dragon....again...

2nd off...one moment (when I am controling the charecter) I am silient and showing little emotion...the next I am calling my own sister a B*itch...and I somehow know what has has been up to the past few centuries...when I was at first unsure if she was even alive...

err excuse me while I go read the post and try and unconfuse myself...again...

*Outlaw and his troop of men stayed behind the croad of people, trying not to meddle in the affairs off people they don't know. But Outlaw could not stand by as Durumir's stomach rumbles, nearly forcing him to buckle over in pain.*

Outlaw - So, you are very hungry friend?

Durumir - Yes, I have not eaten in a long while, and am in need of a hearty meal.

Outlaw - I know of a town near here with a very fine pub. Why don't we go there, and you can tell us your tale. In the meantime, drink some of this.

*Outlaw hands Durumir a flask. Burumir's eye widen after taking one swig.*

Durumir - *cough cough* Heh, tis good. What is it.

Outlaw - A little drink my men make. It will revitalize any man.

Durumir - It is energizing, up I would prefer a hearty meal.

Outlaw - Verywell. ALAN, PERI, I suggest we get moving before this man dies of hunger.

[COLOR=royalblue]Sorry, sh*t happens...........like.......homework and family.
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Peri: Fine.......let's go. And the title is Lady, not Ms.

Durumir: Forgive me.......lady.........

Peri: Better. :rolleyes:

[i]She waved her arm once, and the day turned to night instantly........and monsters flew from the ground....surrounding the group.........which was......er............um.........Durumir, Outlaw, Outlaw's gang..........Alan.........and I think that's it.[/i]

Peri: TAKE US TO THE PLACE OF SWEETWATER!!!!!

*FOOM*
*POOF*

[i]Lady Perigrine and the others dusted themselves off...and looked around....they were in a small town, hardly anyone was on the streets, so their surprise appearance went unoticed.[/i]

Alan: ...THAT WAS COOL! Let's do that again!!

Outlaw: Nice way to travel...

Durumir: Wher'es the food?

[i]Before they could say anything else, Peregrine herded them into a nearby alleyway and vented....[/i]

Peri: EVERYBODY SHUT UP! :flaming:

All: *silent*

Peri: We don't want any trouble, and this place isn't the safest of the safe.....especially for Alan and me. While we're here, I'm either wh*re or Purr. Got it?

Durumir/Outlaw: Sure no problem. :D

Alan: *scratches head* Okay Purr.

Peri: But first....

[i]She reached into her pocket and spirinkled a glamour spell on herself.

Raiha's Production Notes: A glamour is something that changes the person's appearence temporarily....you can use one...if a magicican casts one on you.

Lady Peregrine's skin grew darker, and her eyes changed to a dull brown.....her hair became longer and thicker.....and trailed down her backside.....*clears throat* And her clothes became......um...skimpier. Like: Short skirt and top that isn't quite there.[/i]

Durumir: Nice....Purr......can we eat now?!?

Peri: Sure.

Outlaw: ........*drools*

Alan: *closes Outlaw's mouth*

Peri: [i]The things I got through....to protect my people.........-_-[/i][/COLOR]

Hey yeah sorry about that Viper, i guess i took my que from the post previous to mine...haha, though i did like that line of your's about nature's call....:D
Alrighty..the tavern hey...where there are whore's and barmaids and booze....Alan should have fun with this one!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - -- - --

The party filed into the tavern, as raucous laughter and high-pitched giggling assailed their ears....Alan behind Purr...focusing on the swaying of her leather clad behind..

*THUMP*
Outlaw: What was that?
Alan: Owwwww...my head
Purr: Eyes up, Alan
Alan: Yes Purr
Durumir: I'll get the table, Outlaw, you get the booze...

The group sit down, and, after having each consumed voluminous (now there's a cool word) ammounts of brew are soon telling raucous stories, but none more so than Alan...

Alan: soo shhhee shesh to me, shhee shesh Alan....i'm having your cchhhildrensh on the fffirshhhtt on the nexxxxcchhhhtt month....

Purr: Alan, you're only seventeen...you don't even have a girlfriend....

Alan: *Tears well* I know *Bursts into tears*

Durumir: Is this the first time the boys had some of this fire in his belly, eh?

Outlaw: Looks like he may be breaking a few more of those "first time" thingies tonigh

Durumir: What do you mean?

Purr: Haven't you seen that bargirl making *****-cat eyes at him since we walked in???

Alan: I had a ppushhhhy cat one. Her name was...*thinks hard*...Rover!!...*promptly falls of his stool.

Purr helps him back up

Alan: thankssshhhhhhh la-la-lady peregrine!!!! I, i think i love you!!!

Durumir: that boy is a fool!

Purr: Oh-oh......

The eyes of the tavern are upon the group......

Name: Nico
Nick name: DRAGON
Class: Demon/dragon
Height: 5ft
Weight: 96lbs.
Weapon: Blue sword
Apperance/Bio: The picture. After birth, mother was captured and possessed. At the age of 5 her father died trying to reclaim her soul. He was struck down by a mystery virus. Ever since she traveled dimensions, destroyed galaxies under Killers Inc. At 12 she has arrived at Earth and is now startiing a new project to absorb it's life force.

(Yes, boring)

[COLOR=purple]RICO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh.. boy what have you DONE?!

ooooooooh my goooooooood...

Anti.. just work off of this post..

my brother isnt a pervert!! geez! Rico has been taking too many happy pills lately, or was it horny pills? *gives Rico evil glares*

Okay soooo... lets all just forget that ridiculous idea of incest on Aeon's part HMMM?

Rico, please, im begging you, literally, *gets down on knees* wait.. *stands back up* please no more between these two? they havent seen each other in over 300 years, don't cha' think they could just be nice brother and sister? you know. the usual.. brother and sister meet after long time, instant bondage and tears, brother protects sister from perverted male boyfriend.. c'mon pwease?! *puppy-doggy eyes* [/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viper:Aeon! I haven't seen you in over 300 years!

[i]Viper rushes forward and hugs her brother, tears splashing down his torso. Chole stands back and cocks an eyebrow. Aeon hugs his sister gently, resting his head on top of hers. Viper continues to cry and smile through her tears. The happy reunion is interrupted when a boy carrying a cat bursts through the trees.[/i]

Nabashi:AEON!

Aeon: Oh god.. why? why me? why?

Nabashi:Nice to see you again too :therock:

Chole:Who are you? and WHY are you carrying a kitten?

Nabashi:Er.. she's a human in cat form...

[i]Viper and Chole burst out laughing. Aeon shakes his head.[/i]

Nabashi:IT'S TRUE!!! So erm anyways..Aeon! We need your help! That old wizard has taken on a dragon all by himself! C'mon hurry!

Aeon:Sister, I must help him, for if he does not die...

Viper:He will be cursed and become a dragonheart... you must help him.. I will go with you.

Aeon:No sister, you stay here... [i]Glares at Chole[/i] with him...

Chole:Hey, thats cool with me

Aeon: Do not be so quick to say that, I'm warning you, I haven't seen my sister in 300 years anything happens to her, and you will not live, understand?

[i]Chole backs off defensivly[/i]

Chole:Yeah sure, geez...

Aeon:Good...

[i]Aeon kisses his younger sister's forehead and disappears through the trees. Viper steps back and wipes away her tears. She calls the Aeon Staff.[/i]

Chole:Talk about an overbearing brother...

Viper:He's just being protective

Chole:Right, well, I'm supposed to er.. look after you...

[i]Viper and Chole burst out laughing[/i]