OtakuBoards

Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole stayed behind...[/i]

Chole: Viper's the one who needs help, not me!

Peri: Why are you here?!

Chole: What happened to your other friends? Ditched them as well?!

Peri: Grrr!!! :flaming: They happen to be around Manfort, waiting for my arrival.

Chole: Are you going to give it to them or are they going to have to look for you?

Peri: Shut UP!

Chole: Why should I? I helped you out so I could join with you in some extra dealings to earn some Ducats...but you sold out!

Peri: Can we forget about that?

Chole: Yeah, I can forget about everything, including you.

Peri: Fine...

[i]Peri crossed her arms again and turned away...signaling Chole to leave her in peace. But Chole calmed down and stood his ground.[/i]

Chole: I thought I was never going to see you again...

Peri: What would it matter?

Chole: You're human, right?

Peri: More or less...with spell arts...

Chole: I'm surprised that you've carried this amount of discipline so far.

Peri: And why is that?

Chole: You didn't sleep with Obsidian.

[i]Lady Perigrine smirked and turns around[/i]

Peri: And how would you know that...Sir Chole?

Chole: I have a couple of ways to tell...but, I should be helping out my party.

[i]Chole left the room with Peri looking at the empty hallway, long after he parted.[/i]

Liam: I heard a lot of shouting up there..

Chole: It was nothing...

[i]Chole sat down on one of the elegant chairs as Lord Obsidian helped out Aeon and Viper find the correct spell book.[/i]

Aeon: Good thing you decided to stop your affairs with your mistress and turned to a fellow DragonHeart...

Obsidian: Be greatful...I wouldn't do this to commoners like yourselves.

Viper: We're hardly common around here...[/COLOR]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: .....*sigh*

[i]She turned and stalked out of the room, back downstairs, and into her own room. Once inside, she whirled around, and slammed the door shut, then went to her backpack and pulled out her original clothing, dark shirt, pants, cloak, and sword.

Several hours later.......[/i]

Peri: ........it's done......

[i]She walked upstairs again, and went into the library to find Obsidian and Aeon pouring over a huge rune book, Chole and Liam looked asleep in their chairs and Viper was waiting expectantly for them to do something. Peri walked over to Chole and waited for him to wake up...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: ...What are you standing there for?

Peri: Wha! Have you been awake all this time?!

Chole: Yes....c'mon I'm a ranger...I sleep in the wild.

Peri: I see...

Viper: Cared to join us?

Peri: Yeah...

Viper: ... *looks back along with Aeon and Obsidian in the book*

Chole: What are you doing here?

Peri: Thought we'd might catch up...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peregrine looked deep inside Chole's eyes and let her own glow a bright blue.

Peri: Do you know............what Arethrei is?

Chole: How are you..............?

Peri: Answer me.........please...........[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: A land...legend to some...a mystical reality to a select bunch...

Peri: You know your stuff...

Chole: What about it? I've only heard about what great wonders lie there.

Peri: I wanna go there someday.

Chole: If you know where it is..

Peri: I was hoping Lord Obsidian might...

Chole: Why do you keep calling him a Lord? He's just the same as the rest of us.

Peri: Proper respects...just as I could call you "Sir Chole"

Chole: Oh...no Lord title?

Peri: Please...don't do that...

Chole: Sorry...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]AAH!!

*a huge wall of flames erupts behind Chika*

You little....

Asar:Eep!

*As Rico and Raiha restrain Chika, Asar runs for his life*

COWARD!![/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
- - -- -- - - - -- - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - -

Oh my God Ahhhhh!!!!
*licks fingers and uses them to put his hair out.....
..and give Chicka a wet willy - hehe!!!
Sorry, i couldn't help it.
- - - - -- - - -- - - -- - -- - -- - - -- - - -- - - - - - -- - --

"Good-day sir, might i inquire as to your services...i have need of formal, but functionable clothing, if you take my meaning."
The store-owner nodded his aquesience, but Alan, felt that he looked familiar, and tried out the greeting of his order

The man's head snapped up, his eyes narrowing. Alan started to back away, silently cursing himself for his foolishness, until...
"Aye, for he is the one who lights the fire in my breast."

Alan smiled, pleased at his insight. But the man didn't stop at that reply, but instead responded with another. When the man's brow furrowed dangerously, Alan knew that he was really in trouble.

"How is it that a second level initiate is wandering the streets of Manfort alone?" questioned the man, moving around his counter.
"Well boy? What are you doing here? This is no place for one trained by the Arcanids to be wondering!

"Well, i....i......i'm no longer IN the order!! I LEFT!" Alan said defiantly. Suddenly he looked downcast...and tears welled.."No...that's not right....they made me leave." He blinked them back harshly.
"What does it matter ot you" he threatened."I'm through with the order!!! Forever!"

"The fools" the man said softly...."Those damn fools....what have they done." His manner changed completely.
"Here boy, sit down and chat a while."

Alan, surprised at this change in composure, agreed, and soon the pair were chatting and laughing like old friends.

"Cantor, why were you angry at the order? It wasn't there fault that i wasn't good enough."

"Alan, tell me truthfully...do you remember your initiation ceremony?? When you were first accepted?"

Alan tried, but could'nt. It was a complete blur to him.
"No, i'm sorry...should i"

Cantor sighed." Alan, what i'm about to tell you, shoud remain in your mind unspoken of till you are dead and buried in the ground. Understand. Good.

When the initiates begin the ceremony, they are presented with a piece of steel. They are then put in a trance, into which they stay for the next 4 days..."

"4 days!!!!! But...how?!"

"Quiet, and listen!! The initiates have to sustain themselves with the power that they were born with, and during this time they must shape their weapon. Because they are in this trance the shaping of their weapons is entirely unconcious, and this is how the order decides who will actually begin training, and who will not. That and the fact that over half the boys selected expire, unable to sustain themselves."

"Expire!"

"Shush! Those that fashion appropriate weapons- maces, battle-axes and war-hammers are accepted. Those who's weapons don't tkae shape, or become tools of another trade, say, carpentry, are let go, erased of the memory. Those who create swords, theirs is a different fate.

Ixiaus, our god, is the patron god of war and swords, and those who fashion these weapons experience a fate, in my view, worse than not being selected at all.

They are imbued with his power.

I see the wonder in your eyes, boy, and i know that this touches close to your heart. You fashioned a sword, didn't you Alan? Yes, i could see that from the moment you walked in. Oh Alan, i pity and respect you both at once.

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: I.........I'm sorry.

Chole: Sure you are.

[i]She looked away, tears begining to form in her eyes. She turned back and looked at him.[/i]

Peri: Come with me.

Chole: *stands up*

Peri: If you'll excuse us Lord Obsidian.

Obsidian: *waves a hand*

Peri: *walkes out*[/COLOR]

Those who weapons are the former go on to train to enhance their skill, and eventually are sent out into the world as agents of the Order.

Those who fashioned swords train not to enhance their power, but to control it. For if they cannot CONTROL it they cannot WEILD it. For if you fashioned a sword, you should not be out in the world. You should be completing your training, and then RUNNING the order itself.

YOU fashioned a sword, didn't you. Yes, i can tell. Oh, Alan, you stride down paths untrodden, and walk by dangers looking at you with wicked eyes.

I cannot comprehend the reason for which they told you to leave. Of all people Minishime should realise that potential is just that, potential. Not always revealed immediately."

"With respect, Cantor, it was not he who trained me. It was Balthasar."

"BALTHASAR! That impetuous FOOL! Does he not realise....it is truly a desparate time if he is now the Head Magiker....

Alan, what you must understand is that as soon as possible you must return, and finish your training there. If you don't....i hate to imagine what the consequences would be should something force you to release that potential, for you have not the ability to stop it. CONTROL Alan. THAT is your sellihcA heel. You must learn control, from the order or from....elsewhere.

Come here boy. I have told you all that you need to now...i have one further gift for you...and then you may go....

A short while later Alan strode out onto the street, now clothed in the robes and mail of Cantor, the last of his gifts. "These are without price, boy. There is my magic in these...seeped in through a lifetime of practice. They will protect you until your potential becomes skill, until ideas become action. Then you will no longer need it. Return it, and we will talk once more."

A spring in his step and a song in his heart, Alan returned to the bathhouses. "Peri will be so surprised, and Adrein...i may even rivall him. One day."

Sorry for the size of these posts but i felt that it was an important step in Alan's charcter, and i had a sudden wroters burst so i figured i'd make use of it. Oh, and here's a quick pen drawing of his outfit, seeing as though i didn't describe it.

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole followed Peri upstairs. By the sound of her footsteps on the polished marble, Chole could tell that this wasn't her usual self...he proceeded carefully, cocking back his crossbow on his shoulders with gloved hands. Ever since the incident outside of Manfort, he never bothered to take them off. Although he may have to, soon...[/i]

Peri: In here...

[i]Peri led Chole to the furthest room on the second floor of Lord Obsidian's mansion. A double-door guest room lined in velvet carpet and silk tapestries. An elegant chandiller(sp?) hung at a reachable distance, reflecting the sunlight through a small glass window on the ceiling.[/i]

Chole: Looks like Obsidian's going to take a while with Viper and Aeon...Liam's just kicking it...

Peri: "kicking it"?

Chole: Ummm...its...a north western accent...

Peri: From where?

Chole: Forest River...

Peri: ...I guess so...*sigh*

[i]Peri took off her cloak and set it down on the large bed, also with silk sheets. She then took a seat on it and folded her hands on her lap.[/i]

Chole: You know, I thought you'd be glad to fight me...

Peri: No...I wouldn't

Chole: Why? You seemed so eager to back in the forests of the north.

Peri: I never meant to...

[i]Lady Perigrine lowered her head and tears began to flow down her cheeks again.[/i]

Chole: Is this what you are? Some strong hard áss b-tch that likes to f-k around with other guys...?

[i]That last remark did it. She wanted to beat Chole up for what he said, grab her daggar and rip his throat out...but, like last time, she just couldn't and the tears kept rolling until her face turned a bright red. That was when Chole knew that that was enough...and he back off his attacks...[/i]

Chole: ...and then, once you leave...you're heart broken?! What kind of life is that worth leading?

Peri: I get my way...

Chole: So when you want something, you'd spread your legs for them?

Peri: That's not my style, I'm not a whore...

Chole: Nevertheless...you lead a troubled life....

Peri: *sniff* I'd never expect this to come out of you.

Chole: Then you don't know me well enough.

Peri: Is that why Viper decided to tag along with you?

Chole: She rescued me...I owe it to her with a partnership.

Peri: That all you do? Buisness?

Chole: A man has to make a living...

Peri: Sit down...

[i]Chole looked around and saw a desk with a polished wooden chair. He picked it up and set it down in front of Peri and sat down, backwards with spread legs on the back of the chair, facing her.[/i]

Chole: But that's not the life I want to lead...

Peri: We all have lives that we want to live...but we can't...

Chole: Yeah, so now you know...
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: I'm sorry I made you track me all this way.....but Obsidian can help Viper.

Chole: And why do you care about her?

Peri: I just do. Sure she tries to attack me, but sometimes she can be really kind.

Chole: I know.......

Peri: ............

[i]She leaned forward and locked eyes with him again.....barely breathing.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]They remained in that postition for a few seconds before Chole finally said something...[/i]

Chole: Do you have breathing problems?

Peri: Ack!! *falls*

Chole: Hehe...I'm just kidding.

[i]Chole helped her up from her fallen state and put his arm around her shoulders.[/i]

Chole: Wait a minute, why didn't you just come with us?

Peri: Because if we went as a huge group...people might be suspicious and attack us more than I would want.

Chole: But we were off fine...with my crossbow and Liam's brutality.

Peri: Is this what you do to all girls you meet? Put your arm around them and talk in a somber, but very sensual voice?

Chole: I save my best for the best...

Peri: Is that a fact? And your whores?

Chole: I treat them the worst...if they want to use their bodies for that horrible purpose...then that's what they deserve.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Peri: It's about time.

Chole: We're you expecting this?

Peri: Not really...but once I found out that you were in Manfort...I thought about it.

Chole: Are you thinking nasty thoughts?

Peri: Now that you mention it...yes.

[i]She pressed Chole down to the soft goosefeather bed and began to unbutton his shirt.[/i]

Peri: What about you know who?

Chole: I never said anything that would tie me with anyone...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]lol...
~~~~~~~

Peri: You know you're really bad...

Chole: Do you mean that in a good way?

Peri: Just shut up...:smirk:

[i]Peri got up and walked over to the door with a key in her hand. She locked the knob, then bolted the door with a nice invention so it would have to be broken down before anyone could get inside. She put the key beside the desk and playfully smirked at Chole.[/i]

Chole: Do you really want to do this?

Peri: We have all the time in the world right now...we won't get a chance like this for a long while.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]You ain't seen nothin' yet boy. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]The lady smiled at Chole's forwardness, and watched his hands slid down her body, gently caressing her curved form. Moving quickly, Chole pushed her backwards into the bed, and turned. The chandeleir was extinguished with a quick burst of Peri's magic, and the room grew darker.[/i]

Chole: Are you playing by the rules?

Peri: Hardly, my dear Sir Chole.

Chole: .........Well then Lady Peregrine, :smirk:, show me what you can do.

[i]A strange smile appeared on Perigrine's face, and her eyes glittered a cool sea green. She raised her arms and pulled Chole close to her, pressing her body against his. He smiled, but his countenance quickly changed as Peri slipped her hand into his pants. He gasped with the shock and looked at her, with a wild look in his eyes.[/i]

Peri: You asked for it.

Chole: I.........know.....

[i]She laughed at him lightly, then pressed her hands on the sides of his face, and kissed him on the lips, hard. He moaned with pleasure, and Peri did it again. He pushed her back, and pressed himself on top of her, as her hands explored his strongly built chest.[/i]

Peri: You're built.

Chole: I am a warrior you know.....

Peri: My champion?

Chole: Only for sexual favors. ;)

Peri: Deal.........but can you take the heat?

Chole: Maybe. :devil:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Peri: You don't seem to tremble at my dominating persona...

Chole: I don't get intimidated.

Peri: Is that so?

Chole: Then why am I on top of you?

Peri: I have no complaints...

Chole: Good..:smirk:

[i]Chole grabbed Peri's moving hands and put them to her sides and held them there as he pressed his body forward, putting light pressure against her chest. She gave a light moan, telling him to continue. His head reached up and kissed her forehead.[/i]

Chole: Good...

Peri: What?

Chole: No powder to get messy with...

Peri: It's a lot easier to do a lot of things without makeu- ...

[i]Chole cut her off by kissing her with an intense hunger, filling her mouth with desire and sending tingles down her stomach and spine. His tounge lightly brushed her soft lips.[/i]

Peri: Oh, are we speeding things up a bit?

Chole: It already has sped up...

[i]They continued their lip lock, Chole's lips pressing harder and both of their tounges working faster as their breathing quickened. Lady Perigrine tighened her grip on Chole...the thought of making passionate love to him and the great risk of being caught was more than she could bear. Their actions pacened as Chole trailed his tounge around her face, under her chin, and finally settled at her neck, lightly kissing a soft spot towards the sides. He would never do anything this romantic and sensual with any of his "subjects." Chole knew that Peri was someone special and he was waiting pateintly for someone like her to come along. Now that she and him were together...it was time.[/i]

Peri: Are you doing this for pleasure...or for love?

Chole: A little of both...a mix is always best.

Peri: Good...I like that...oh...

[i]Chole bit the side of her neck lightly and depressed the length of his tounge on a sensitive spot near her shoulders, causing her to moan a bit louder and breath a bit deeper.[/i][/COLOR]

*reads last few posts and barfs*
BLAH!!! Stupid mods, corrupting my childlike innocence....no wonder this R-peg is rated R!!!!

You certainly live up to your promise when you say "you ain't seen nothin yet", don't you Raiha.

Well, i just hope the two of you are locked in your romantic, slowly-reaching-the-orgasmic-embrace when all the demons of hell descend upon the manor house and chop you both to itty-bitty-titty (haha, i said titty;)) pieces.

So there *blows a big raspberry*

As for Alan, well, when you two have finished your practice in erotic literature, he may find his way back to the manor. Wouldn't want him sneaking in on your two, it'd probably blow his mind...among other things.....:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i]
[B]*reads last few posts and barfs*
BLAH!!! Stupid mods, corrupting my childlike innocence....no wonder this R-peg is rated R!!!!

You certainly live up to your promise when you say "you ain't seen nothin yet", don't you Raiha.

Well, i just hope the two of you are locked in your romantic, slowly-reaching-the-orgasmic-embrace when all the demons of hell descend upon the manor house and chop you both to itty-bitty-titty (haha, i said titty;)) pieces.

So there *blows a big raspberry*

As for Alan, well, when you two have finished your practice in erotic literature, he may find his way back to the manor. Wouldn't want him sneaking in on your two, it'd probably blow his mind...among other things.....:D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Yeah, the "other things" will start with Peri blowing your head off with a summoning charm.[/COLOR]

[i]Viper's eyes flicker uncertainly and Aeon turns. He sees his baby sister looking up at the door at the top of the stairs.[/i]

Aeon:Viper?

Viper:Huh? Oh yeah.. sorry.. hey will you guys excuse me? I have to go to the bathroom...

Aeon:With the staff?

[i]Viper blushes and looks down. She goes magenta as she sees her hand grippig the Aeon Staff tightly.[/i]

Viper:Uh yeah.. heh.. well.. just a habit..

[i]Aeon nods his head and Viper laughs. She turns and goes up the stairs. She reaches out and pulls open the door, letting the sunshine pour into the dark basement/library. She turns her head and looks around.[/i]

Viper:Huh.. I wonder where Chole is...

[i]Viper shrugs and walks up the golden staircase. She veers to the right and walks to the bathroom. When she comes out again, Viper begins to walk slowly down the hall of mahogany doors, trailing her fingers across them.

One of the doors seems warm. Viper looks at it with a stricken face and turns the handle. Locked. [/i]

Viper:What in the world? Hey.. maybe this is Obsidian's room... could have the book in it...

[i]Viper tries the lock again. It doesn't budge.[/i]

Viper:Well.. practice makes perfect right?

[i]Viper swings her head and looks around. When she sees no one coming she stands back and her eyes flicker acidic green. The handle melts away and so does the lock. Viper grips the staff and smashes the door down. She sees Perigrine scramble to clothe herself and Chole fall off the bed.[/i]

Viper:Chole?

[i]In a fury of tears, Viper makes a mad dash out of the doorway and down into the basement. Aeon turns to her but she simply grabs her things and runs as fast as possible out of the basement. She is met at the top of the stairs by Chole, still buttoning his belt.[/i]

Chole:Viper!

Viper:Why didn't you just tell me the truth? If you only wanted Peregrine.. then why did you need me? Yu didn't Chole... you didn't! But you used me! You used me because you knew I would come through for you! YOU KNEW IT! So what do you do? Use me! You only wanted me to get to Peregrine! You don't really care that I'm a Dragonheart do you? You don't care that I'm sick and this may kill me? No! Of course you don't care! As long as you can get some p-ssy your fine! It doesn't matter who you hurt along the way! As long as you get laid, you don't care! Well you really f-cked up this time! I swear Chole, here and now, I swear to you! When you die, it will be at my hands!

[i]In a huge burst of green flames, Viper ran crying from the estate. When the smoke cleared, Aeon's sword was at Chole's throat.[/i]

Aeon:First she had her heart set on you, and now she has her heart set on killing you, so, I will give her that.

[i]Aeon lowered his sword and Chole relaxed. As he did, Aeon took a dagger out of his boot and slashed Chole across the eye. Chole fell back in pain, hand bloody. Aeon stood above the bleeding Chole and threw his dagger deep into Chole's left arm.[/i]

Viper:I swear I'll kill him... I swear it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]Rico... Raiha... DID YOU THINK I WASN'T GOING TO MIND THAT PEREGRINE IS F-CKING VIPER'S BOYFRIEND BEHIND HER BACK?!!!!!!!!!!

:flaming:

God..if literally possible... IM more angry than Im making Viper!

*stomps away*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Mad and frustrated at his own self, Chole trudged downstairs, bloodied and battered by Aeon.[/i]

Liam: Chole! What happened?!

Chole: I'm so stupid...

Liam: What went on?

Chole: Aeon'll fill in the details...or maybe Lady Perigrine might...I have to go do some serious thinking...

[i]With that, Chole grabbed his crossbow and headed out the door, leaving a bloody trail for Obsidan's servant to clean up after.[/i]

Liam: Aeon!! What happened?

Aeon: *walked slowly downstairs, looking at Chole through the glass* He lost control...I knew he was bad trouble.

Liam: How about Viper...

Aeon: It's her choice on whether to come back now and settle things...if the venom doesn't kill her yet.

Peri: Where'd Chole go?!

[i]Peri ran downstairs in her dress.[/i]

Aeon: Not so fast...you're going to have some explaining to do![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peregrine whirled around, she could feel the fury rising inside of her chest, and she let it fly.[/i]

Peri: *SLAP* Don't touch me!

[i]Her eyes blazed a violent red and her hair began to crackle with unchecked magical energy. She shoved forward, tossing Aeon off balance, in another instant, she had drawn her sword and locked blades with him.[/i]

Peri: Your sister has enough problems..she doesn't need to yell at Chole to get satisfaction. I was all for helping, which I why I let Obsidian take you to the library..........and now.......I could care less!

Aeon: :demon:

Peri: I hope the dead gods spit on you.[/COLOR]