OtakuBoards

Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

[COLOR=darkblue][i]An hour passed after splitting up and they met back in the town square...[/i]

Chole: I've checked my share of hotels...nothing?

Viper: They must've broke earlier than we expected...

Chole: but where could they be?

Viper: *Looks around for a suceptable man*

[i]Foucues her mind on that man[/i]

Viper: I think I know where they might be...

Chole: Thanks...

Viper: Oh, I'm so happy that I could answer your wishes...master

Chole: Cut it out...

Viper: Ha!

[i]The start walking north, out of the town and saw the brightly colored lights in the distance...[/i]

Chole: So that's where she is...

Viper: But the guy I "asked" said that she went alone...

Chole: So the others are still nearby, waiting for her...hopefully... [/COLOR]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Viper: Psha.. hopefully..

Chole:God! Whats your deal Viper?

Viper:My deal? MY DEAL?! YOUR USING ME TO FIND MY WORST ENEMY! HONESTLY! HOW F-CKED UP IS THAT?! YOUR NOT EVEN USING ME FOR A GOOD ENOUGH REASON, ALL YOU WANT IS SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR YOUR DEEDS! AS A DRAGONHEART YOU'D NEVER LAST A SECOND! ITS A THANKLESS JOB YOU KNOW, AND EVEN AS AN ARCHER OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU ARE, YOU CANT ALWAYS GET SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR WHAT YOU DID! YOUR NOTHING BUT A SPOILED, INSOLENT, BRAT!

[i]Viper turns away from Chole and runs back through the town, not stopping until she's deep within the forest. Wanting to just disappear from existince completely, Viper crawls into a tunnel and sits on the dusty ground. Finally letting her true emotions about Chole and everything else show through, Viper breaks down and cries. She doesn't even hear the approach of someone else. Viper feels a hand on her shoulder. She stops crying and looks up very suddenly. A pair or electric blue eyes, identical to her own, stare back at her, full of love and sympathy. Viper again breaks down and cries, this time, in the loving arms of her brother[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole cocks back his crossbow and sticks it into the sand...he leans on it and stares off into the brightly colored sky.[/i]

Chole: F-k...I blew it...I didn't even know that there were enemies...I thought they were just fighting over me...

Audience: ROTFLTAO!

Chole: Hey SHUT THE F-K UP!

Audience: ...

Chole: Man. I wanna apologize...

Liam: 'pologize for what?

Chole: Gah!

[i]Chole looks behind him...[/i]

Liam: Hi...

Chole: I'm just contemplating on whether I should mend a broken heart.

Liam: Isn't that sweet...oh, BTW...name's Liam...

Chole: Hey there...my name's Chole...*reaches out a gloved hand*

Liam: ...

Chole: Have you seen a woman about *sticks hand up to his head* this high, carrying around a huge staff?

Liam: Umm...yeah, I think she just passed by walking really tense, I think she was crying.

Chole: Oh Sh-t...

Liam: She your girlfriend or something...

Chole: She's a girl and a friend to me...so yeah, she's my girlfriend...

Liam: Don't play dumb...

Chole: I can play whatever game I want...the point is...well, lemme think about that for a minute...

[i]Chole picks up his crossbow follows Viper's footsteps while Liam walks alongside...[/i]

Liam: Do you like her?

Chole: Do you even know who I'm talking about?

Liam: Yeah...the girl who passed by me...

Chole: Ugh...well...I thought she was some hard áss who was mad all the time 'cause she's a dragonheart and all...but..

Liam: You found out that she's not like that at all...

Chole: Yeah...and I didn't know that...how stupid can I be?

Liam: Don't kill yourself over it...

Chole: Who said that I was gonna kill myself...I'm going to look for her before her brother does...

Liam: Her brother?

Chole: *gulps and starts running*

Liam: Hey, wait up![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The Blue Mage gave Lady Peregrine a searching stare........then nodded.[/i]

Mage: Well then, what are you here for?

Peri: *clears throat* In the Arethrian domain, monsters of darkness, fear, and dreams have been apearing in broad daylight. We lack the resources of silver and amythests to ward off the monsters. Many of our people are dying, not only in the outer villages, but even in Thelanyali.....of all places, our capital should be the safest. Do you have any explination for this?

Mage: .......Arethrei is not my concern. I merely control the Dreaming Mountains.

Peri: The dreams are unusually strong this season......and some die.....

Mage: Always......humans have died. Especially when they are in my lands.

Peri: .........But do you have any remedies? I want our people to sleep safely at night....and live in safety during the day.

Mage: I can do nothing to protect your Arethrian valleys.......go find help elsewhere.

Peri: .............*bows* Of course.

[i]Biting back her true feelings, Peregrine rose to her feet and walked outside, into the bright sunlight...she slamed the doors behind her and cracked her neck once.[/i]

Peri: :demon: ......

[i]She took off at a run, unlosing her sword as she ran....then she threw back her head and yelled in a high keening note.....her people would die....Arethrians would cease to exist........and the dreams would take over......[/i][/COLOR]

Liam: stop!

Chole: . . . why?

Liam: do you know where she is?

Chole: er. .

Liam: i can help *brushes hair away from forehead, revealing the silver skull, he touches it and it glows*

Chole: O.o

Liam: she's over there *points in the other direction*

Chole: how?:cross:

Liam: spirits. .*walks in the direction*

*Outlaw walked out off the little medicine hut, a large leg of roast boar in one hand, and a small viel of chemicals in the other. As he headed back to the inn, he heard a blood curtling scream*

Outlaw - That sounds like Peri.........

*Quickly Outlaw dropped his leg of meat and pocketed the viel. He took his large axe out of it's holder, and headed in the direction of the screaming.*

Outlaw - I hope she didn't go try and find the blue mage on her own.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Perigrine continued racing across the sands, hardly paying attention to what she was doing, until she ran smack into Outlaw....and fell backwards.[/i]

Peri: *WHUMP* Oo....that hurt...

Outlaw: *helps her up* Are you okay?

Peri: The Blue Mage will not be helping Arethrei.

[i]She choked back tears and sheathed her sword. Turning her face to the north....she scanned the rolling purple clouds.[/i]

Peri: I'm going to Manfort.

Outlaw: But.....um...nevermind.

Peri: Come on, the others will want to come.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole follows Liam around the forest with no Viper or Aeon in sight...[/i]

Chole: Man...your third eye is blind...

Liam: Isn't there some kind of group with the same name?

Chole: *shrugs* I guess they're all gone now...and it's just you and me.

Liam: At least you're not alone.

Chole: I guess...

Liam: Awww...you don't want my company?

Chole: Yes, I do...but I can't believe everyone else flaked on me...

Liam: Flake?

Chole: Umm...a western tounge.

Liam: Oh...so where should we head now?

Chole: North I guess...that's where Peri said she was going...ummm, so let's go. If Viper wants to find me again, I guess she can jump around and look for me. *sigh* I miss her...the others too.

Liam: North it is then...

Chole: Yeah...[/COLOR]

*Outlaw walks back towards the inn, still holding Alan's medicine.*

Outlaw - Peri.........?

Peri - *still teary eye'd and seeming to struggle.* yes?

Outlaw - Why won't he help?

Peri - He says its not his business. He doesn't realize that it eventually will be?

Outlaw - What do you mean?

Peri - The terror in Arethrei is spreading. We have to stop it soon, or it will envelop the entire plant.

Outlaw - Thats a bad thing.

Peri - Very bad.

Outlaw - So, a ragady group consisting of an expert magician, her aprentace, an old merc, and a giant barbarian. Sounds like something out of a cheese story.

[color=indigo][i] Heaven enters the temple. He lights an incense stick and walks over to the incantation stone. A priest walks by and stops to talk to Heaven....[/i]

Priest-That is the incantation of Latva. It is said that if you can decipher the language and say it aloud you can summon the dragon.

Heaven- Why would you want to call on the dragon? Wouldn't summoning him nvoke its wrath?

Priest- Yes but there is a myth of the dragon holding a powerful spell in its left eye. But it is just a myth, no one can read the incantation...the language has been dead for years.
[i]

The Priest walks away and Heaven slowly begins to read the incantation.[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: You forgot to mention exotic.............and BTW.......don't use words like "cheesy" when we're in Manfort.

Outlaw: Why not?

Peri: It won't do much for my reputation.

Outlaw: So................okay.

Peri: Alright, let's depart hence.

[i]They make their way back to the inn..............once inside, Alan looked up from the bed and smiled.[/i]

Peri: How do you feel?

Alan: Bad.

Outlaw: Here.......let me help you. :devil:

Peri: :rolleyes: Poor boy....

Alan: :eek: That stuff is.....*eyes pop open* TERRIFIC!

Outlaw: I take it you feel better.........

Peri: Oh bloody moon, let's just get out of here![/COLOR]

[I]Aeon watches as his sister cryed in his arms...his gaze fixed on her loveingly...thier last meeting had been short lived...[/I]

Aeon:....

[I]Viper stopped crying and looked up at him[/I]

Aeon:hello sister...Allison....

Viper:....

Aeon:...what makes you cry?...

Viper:...a boy...but...

Aeon:...if you wish it...I won't do that again...you are grown up now...

Viper:thanks...it has been a long time brother...

[I]Aeon nodded then looked off as he felt two figures drawing close...Viper did the same knowing one was Chole[/I]

Aeon:...so one of them is the boy you love...

Viper:...yes...

[I]Aeon let go of Viper...and put one hand to his sword and waited[/I]

[i]Viper stands and summons the Aeon Staff to her. She clutches it and the Boa Jewel begins to glow. Viper's tears vanish and her appearence goes from befuddled and bad to clean and smooth. She stands at ready with her brother. Aeon's left hand is on his sword, his right on his sister's back. Viper's left hands clutches the Aeon Staff, and her right hangs at her side. Viper feels the Dragon's Venome coarse through her veins as her anger rises. Images of wild dragons flying free in the air flash before Viper's eyes, and soon, everything goes red.[/i]

Aeon:Viper... you have to control it...

[i]Viper pants with racking breaths, waiting for the arrival of the two men. She hear's Aeon speak and her eyes sight returns to normal. She stops panting and she loosens her grip on the Aeon Staff.[/i]

Viper:Your right brother..

[i]Viper turns and hugs her brother gently. She then turns and walks farther down the tunnel, leaving Aeon at ready with his sword.[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Liam and Chole near the mountain and spot a small opening in the rock...[/i]

Chole: You think she could be in there?

Liam: Maybe...

Chole: Well, only one way to find out...

[i]Chole goes inside the cave and gets a sword pointed straight at his chest.[/i]

Chole: Oh...sh-t...

Aeon: Well, what do we have here?

Chole: I wanna talk to Viper...

Aeon: No way...not after the way you treated her...bástard!

Liam: Please...

Aeon: Who the hell are you?

Liam: I'm with Chole...

Aeon: Hmm...

Chole: Please? I wanna apologize...

Aeon: So how many girls have you f-ked between the time Viper left and now?

Chole: Zero!

Liam: He's telling the truth...he's been with me the entire time.

Aeon: ...*pushes Chole into the cave* Go!

Chole: (Thank you...)

Liam: Thanks...

Aeon: Shut up and keep walking![/COLOR]

*The group of 4 walk out of the inn, Alan with a new found spring in his step.*

Outlaw - Shall we use your summon again and ride that.......creature.

Peri - No, We will let him rest. Bringing us here tired him out greatly. We must let him rest sould we find ourselves in an imergancy.

Alan - So, how will we get there?

Peri - We walk.

Outlaw - :smirk: Not necicarily. *Points over to a ranch outside of town.* We can get beasts of berdan there.

Durumir - You mean horses?

Outlaw - Not necicarily.

*Outlaw heads over to the ranch and the other 3 follow.*

Alan - How do you know they can help us?

Outlaw - What, you don't think someone who has been travelling the world for years hasn't made friends? Trust me, they owe me.

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Aeon lit a torch as the light was being absorbed by the caves as they dove deeper...[/i]

Chole: Where is she?

Aeon: Be patient!

[i]They came up to to an open section, a natural cave. They started to hear small, minute weaps and breaths, coming from a saddened woman.[/i]

Chole: Oh...

Liam: Don't sweat it...

Aeon: Are you going to talk to her or not?

[i]Chole cleared his throat and walked around, looking to find her just by the distinct sound of her cry.[/i]

Chole: Viper?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: *reads* [u]Lord Drinika's Horses, Mules, and Donkey's. Apply within.[/u]

Outlaw: :D

Peri: DONKEY'S?!?!?!?

Outlaw: Eheh..........:)

Peri: :demon:

Lord Drinika: Hello hello hellow. *looks Lady Peri up and down* *kisses her hand* Whom do I have the honor of Adressing?

Peri: I am Lady Peregrine Thirif..........we seek transportation to Manfort. Can you accomidate us?

Lord Drinika: My dear lady, anything is possible.......especially for a lady as charming as you.

Peri: :smirk: A thousand thanks for your sweet words....[/COLOR]

Alan: She...she didn't say...donkey...did she?

Outlaw: Yes my boy, the best beast of burden that ever walked. Why, what's the problem...?

Alan: Ummm...well...ah....

Peri: Come on Alan, spit it out

Alan: Well...i had a bad experience with...with....a donkey..when i was a toddler...

Peri: *looks at Outlaw* This could be interesting...continue alan

Alan: Well...we had a donkey to pull our plough back home, coz we couldn't afford a horse...and i hated that thing...i mean i REALLY hated it. It was the most belligerent creature i'd ever met. But, one day i was trying to impress this girl, and i boasted that i could get Muffin...

Outlaw: Muffin!!!

Alan: Shutup. I didn't name her. Anyway, i boasted that i could jump the trough on her...

Peri: I think i see where this is going...

Alan: No no no, you've got it wrong. See, i actually did manage to jump the trough....thing was...when i dismounted not only did i dismount into turd...

Peri: Alan!!!

Alan:...but Muffin also kicked Jenny into that particular trough....

Outlaw: Well...that proves it..

Alan: Proves what?

Outlaw: That you;ve always been a clutz.*giggle* Now, go and get your*gigglegiggle* donkey Alan *guffaw* from the stable*laugh*

Alan: Outlaw, is there something you know that i don't....

Outlaw: *Laugh* Not at all...

Stableowner: Here now muffin......

Alan: *falls over*

Erk, this is late but..

Name: Nico
Nick name: Nico
Class: Demon
Height: 5ft
Weight: 96lbs.
Weapon: Blue sword
Apperance/Bio: The picture. After birth, mother was captured and possessed. At the age of 5 her father died trying to reclaim her soul. He was struck down by a mystery virus. Ever since she traveled dimensions, destroyed galaxies when she was adopted by Killers Inc. At 12 she arrived at Earth and started a project to absorb it's life force, instead she was abandoned on it.

OOC: Nico (hey our names rhyme :D) You can choose one of 3 classes: DragonHeart, Warrior, Wizard...each have their strengths and weaknesses. The story takes place in medival times with dragons, squires, knights and all so you'd wanna change your bio and class.

~~~~~~~~~

Chole: Viper, I'm sorry...

Viper: Go away.

[i]Chole looked around the cave, speaking to the walls.[/i]

Chole: Please, I never meant to hurt you, I just didn't know...

Aeon: That's because he's too ignorant of our kind.

Chole: That's true...

Viper: Heh...dont' push your luck next time...

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: We'll take 15 horses and Muffin.

Muffin: :D

Outlaw: :therock: You're evil Peregrine.

Peri: Tell me something I don't know. ;)

[i]With practiced ease, she swung onto the horse's broad back and picked up the reins. Lord Drinika roared with laughter, and Outlaw's men climbed onto their perspective mounts. Alan stared at Muffin.[/i]

Alan: I can't do this.

Peri: Climb on....or die!

Muffin: [/COLOR] :smooch:

[i]Viper hears Chole's words and the venom begins to burn in her veins. Viper cries out in pain and falls to the ground. Hearing her cry, Chole, Aeon, and Liam run over and find her on the ground, cringing in pain, a neon green liquid dripping from the side of her mouth.[/i]

Chole:VIPER!

Liam*breathy*: Oh my god...

Aeon:It's alright... it's just a phase of the transformation... I we through it... this will happen often... the venom is taking over her blood, within a month, Viper will have no blood left in her body..

Chole/Liam:WHAT?!

[i]Aeon raises his sword and cuts a slit in his arm. Neon greenish vemon spills from his arms and drips to floor with a sizzling sound.[/i]

Liam: O.o

Aeon:It will be frequent, in Viper's case, the venom kills her blood only when she gets emotionally upset to a great extent and angry then after. If she is really vexed or seriously hurt..

[i]Aeon shoots Chole a murderous look[/i]

Aeon:Then it will happen rapidly and will cause her emmense pain... maybe it would be best if you leave her alone Chole...

Chole:What?! Why?

Aeon*raising his voice*:Because you seem to be able to bring her PLENTY of emotional upset! Too much.. and YOU'LL KILL VIPER!!!

[i]Silence[/i]

Viper*weakly*:Aeon...