OtakuBoards

Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole once again slipped his cloak on and rested his crossbow on his shoulder as he disappeared into the streets of Manfort...[/i]

Chole: What have I done...?

[i]He found a local tavern that towered high above him. He went inside and headed upstairs, towards the rooftop. He opened up the hatch and climbed on the top and sat...He looked out into the orange sky and the entire city, including the huge manor in where he came from. He could see something shine in the distance on the rooftop...[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: Good evening Lord Obsidian!'

[i]She stormed into her guest room, snatched up her backpack, threw it on, and promptly raged out the doors, and ran smack into Viper, who immediatly raised her staff.[/i]

Viper: You b?tch!

Peri: ..........I'm not going to fight you......

Viper: Why did you do it?!?

Peri: .........Do the words "I love him" mean anything? Chole's different from all the other men I've known.........and for once, I wanted to be with a man that I intended to kill! Is that such a horrible crime?!?

Viper: .......

Peri: I was also ready to leave and get the potion to heal you, but now I've suddenly had a change of heart. I hope you change.........

[i]She left for the stables, and led her horse out...mounted, and galloped out of Mafort, as fast as the gelding could go...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Viper: How could she love him? She's only known her for a few days...

Aeon: Don't ask me how humans work...

Liam: We're unpredictable...

Viper: Chole was mine though...

Aeon: Maybe...just maybe...Chole's heart didn't follow that...

Viper: *sigh* I wonder where he is now...

[i]Back on the rooftops...[/i]

Chole: Time to stopp drowning on sorrow...

[i]Chole got back up and jumped off the rooftop, landing on the streets, startling many people...[/i]

Chole: pff...

[i]He headed for the direction of the entrance of Manfort and headed towards the gates. His head hung low.[/i][/COLOR]

Alan, tired of waiting, had walked back to the manor house, only to be barged over by a deadly looking Viper and whilst attempting to pick himself up being trodden on by a real pissed off Chole. If that weren't enough, Peri also came stroming out of the door, smacking him in the skull with backpack.

He sat on the pavement, nursing his head and wondering what it was exactly that he missed......

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peregrine and the horse were exhausted, and finally stopped to rest near a quiet stream. She slipped off the saddle quietly, and jammed the picket pin into the ground, then walked up to the stream and sat down. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she wipped her eyes with the back of her hand.[/i]

Peri: I'm sorry.......

Pagaroth: Are you?

Peri: :eek: Pagaroth! *stands and bows* What are you doing here?

Pagaroth: I noticed your plight.

Peri: ......It was stupid....

Pagaroth: Don't worry. Right now, I think the place for you.....is the realm of sleep.

[i]Before Perigrine could protest, Pagaroth waved a hand over her eyes, and Peregrine fell over, asleep.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole, not really aware of his destination, followed the footsteps of Peri's horse...he came up to her sleeping body with a strange man standing by her.[/i]

Chole: ...

[i]He only passed by...[/i]

Pagaroth: Hello...do you know this girl?

Chole: not really.

Pagaroth: Don't lie...

Chole: Fine..I do...but I have no buisness with her.

Pagaroth: Oh I think you do...

Chole: Look, I don't know who that f-k you are but you better get out of my way!

Pagaroth: As you wish...

[i]Madder than ever Chole turned straight around and headed back towards Manfort...unaware of his direction...headed back to settle things with Viper and the others.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Pagaroth: Sleep well Princess.

[i]He smiled down at her still form, and disapeared completely. Peregrine stirred in her sleep, and the horse nuzzeled her shoulder sympathetically. She moaned to herself, and curled up tighter.[/i][/COLOR]

Alan fumed. Literally. Smoke came from his hands, as he thought about the news he had for everyone. Chole had stormed out, Peri had stormed out, Outlaw was god knows where, and the Dragonheart girl had ignored him like she always did. Obsidian had laughed at his new clothing, and the servant, well, what would they care. All of a sudden he had this fantastic news for everyone, and all of a sudden he'd been trampled in the rush to get away from him.
"For f**** sake..." he shouted, liking the sound of his first swear word. He decided to use a few more that Adrein had taught him, and spent the next five minuted repeating them, loudly and with a certain entusiasm.

"What the f*** is wrong with everyone he screamed, pot plants exploding around him and covering him with fertiliser.
"AArrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!"

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Hey, man cool it...

[i]Alan looked behind him and saw Chole, carrying his crossbow with his cloak flailing in the wind...[/i]

Chole: You don't have to scream like that...you're probably the only one who has it together.

Alan: What happened to everyone?!

Chole: I guess I messed up everything...let's go to Lord Obsidian and hope that Viper or Aeon don't try to kill me...[/COLOR]

"Thanks Chole. I guess i just got really frustrated with everyone. Do you know where Per, well, everyone went?"

"They're around, Alan. I think that right now everyone needs a bit of space."

"Yeah, ok. Hey, guess WHAT chole?!!?"

"What Alan"

Their conversation, well, Alan talking and Chole listening, lasted for the entire walk back to the manor house. Barely drawing breath, Alan divulged the entire story of what he was and what he was going to do. Chole humoured the boy, unsure whether he had bumped his head on the way.
"This clutz?!. Stranger things did happen though. All the time."
But instead he kept his tongue, and smiled and nodded as Alan fairly skipped down the road...

"Chole i almost forgot...why would Viper want to kill you..and who the hell is Aeon???"

"To tell that story, my boy, would require me to talk even faster than you do when excited...and i'm most certainly not excited...come one..we're here."

[i]Viper catapulted her way through the trees and landed softly of the dewy grass. She listened quietly and too quickly for any human to see, Viper stuck out her hand and snatched up a blue stone. She looked at it and her eyes flickered. [/i]

Viper:I don't know why the hell I'm doing this. Damn emotion. Love... let the gods damn my soul for ever loving him... but yet... I can't do it.. I can't keep my word... I won't kill him... I won't...

[i]Viper laid the staff of the ground and took a tremendous stone from the ground. Using all her strength, Viper shattered the Boa Jewel. Viper's eyes clouded smoky grey and she fell onto her back, motionlessly.[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]They continue walking through the streets of Manfort until they hit Lord Obsidian's mansion. Completely isolated from the rest of the community.[/i]

Chole: People do know how to live big.

Alan: This?! I've missed all this?!

Chole: Hey, you got your fun...I apparently had too much.

[i]Chole and Alan continued walking. They noticed a few people running outside from the door to a fixed point in the front courtyard.[/i]

Alan: What's going on?

Chole: *starts running*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]A flare of magic curled into the air and Peregrine immediatly woke up. She looked around, and the horse nuzzeled her side....Peri swung on, grabbing her things as she went.[/i]

Peri: Something's wrong...

[i]The horse nodded quietly and the two lopped off...until they found Viper, passed out downstream...A look of contrition crossed Peri's face, and she pulled out a small vial of something blue.[/i]

Peri: ..Viper...

Viper: :sleep:

Peri: Damnmit...*pours the potion down her throat*

Viper: :demon: What do you want?

Peri: Your Boa Jewel woke me up...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Aeon: You fool! Have you seen my sister!?

Chole: No...I haven't...actually I was going to apologize...and talk to her about the entire ordeal.

Aeon: There is nothing to talk about.

Chole: I beg to differ...

Obsidian: If you're done...I bid farewell...

Liam: Can we come back inside?

Obsidian: Of course...just don't tear up the place...

[i]The group stood in front of Lord Obsdian's manor...figuring out what to do while Chole and Aeon argue.[/i]

Alan: We should find lady Perigrine.

Aeon: Viper too!

Chole: They're probably out of the city by now...

Aeon: How would you know?!

Chole: I saw Peri..but I didn't bother...

Aeon: That's odd of you..

[i]Chole stormed off[/i]

Aeon: Hey! Where do you think you're going!?[/COLOR]

Viper:Nnnjh.. uhhhhhhh... Peregrine?

Peri:Yeah, it's me...

Viper:H-how am I a-live?

Peri:What?

Viper:I couldn't take it... when the Boa Jewel broke... I was supposed to die...

Peri:Yeah.. but it wasn't destroyed...

Viper:Come again?

Peri:Just look at it...

[i]Peregrine held up her left hand and held the Boa Jewel up for Viper to see. It was completely untouched.[/i]

Viper: Oh no...

[i]Viper fell back onto the grass and stared up at the sky.[/i]

[COLOR=skyblue]Peri: Oh Viper...I was under the impression your relationship with Chole was purely buisness.

Viper: And he didn't tell you otherwise?

Peri: No....I'm sorry.

Viper: Do you reallly mean it?

Peri: ...yes...*sigh*

Viper: Alright then...let's go.

Peri: Where?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Aeon: You know, you're really messed up Chole...we all thought that you and Viper were an item...

Chole: I thought it was different...

Aeon: In what way?

Chole: We were just good friends...

Aeon: Don't give me that crap!

Chole: Look, believe what you want...I'm telling the truth.

Liam: I sure hope so...

Chole: I know that Viper likes me...I know that Perigrine also likes me. But it would be better if I stayed Viper's close companion.

Alan: Oh...meaning?

Chole: If she wants or needs support...I can always give it to her. But Lady Perigrine is beckoning me stronger.

Aeon: Are you sure that's her or her body?

Alan: Lol...

Chole: Okay, look, I'm faced with a tough decision...a love triangle...I thought I'd never get myself into something like this...but the only way to solve it now is...

Aeon: Pick Peri?

Chole: No...drop everything...

Alan: ...Are you nuts?!

Chole: No...it's the best...

Aeon: You know that'll leave you alone once again.

Chole: Better than breaking someone else's herat.

Alan: That's the sweetest thing I've heard you say.

Chole: *shrugs*

[i]They exit Manfort and head out into the open road, looking for Viper and Lady Perigrine...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peregrine and Viper looked at eachother then burst out laughing. The horse looked at them like they had lost their minds, then continued eating grass.[/i]

Viper: *wipes eyes* Eheh.....I have no idea why that was so funny.

Peri: I haven't laughed like that in a long time....man I feel better.

Viper: Me too. *sigh* That staff sure is a bother.

Peri: May I?

Viper: Sure go ahead.

[i]Lady Peregrine picked up the staff and examined the glowing jewel at the end...she ran her hands over it, and whispered a mutted spell, then put it down again.[/i]

Viper: Well?

Peri: If I were you....I wouldn't try to break this Jewel again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Aeon: Bástard...

[i]Aeon took his gloved hand and pinched Chole's ear...[/i]

Chole: What the? Let go!

Aeon: Hey Viper, Look what I found...

[i]He throws Chole forward, causing him to slide fowards along the grass and stop in front of Peri and Viper...[/i]

Chole: Sh-t...

Viper: *spits* What are you doing here?

Chole: I came to talk...

Viper: Talk huh?

Peri: And what exactly are you two going to talk about?

Chole: Don't alienate me...

Alan: Alienate?

Liam: I guess it's a word in his tounge.

Chole: I thought that Viper was only a close friend...I swear.

Viper: Really? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peregrine and the horse looked at eachother, and Peri crossed her arms.[/i]

Aeon: And as for you....

Peri: Don't threaten me. You know my take on this.

Horse: :rolleyes:

Liam: *shrug* *sits next to Peri*

[i]Chole and Viper looked at Perigrine, then went back to glaring at eachother.[/i][/COLOR]

Liam: *sigh* *turns to Peri* all very confusing *smiles* bah. .you miss stuff like this when you travel alone, nothing but yourself and the spirits. .

Peri: alone?

Liam: *laughs* many companions left me when they found about this *brushes hair away reavealing the small silver skull*

Many of them feared death,and the god that governs it. They do not understand, everywhere in the previous land the God and stereotype was known. All temples were burnt to the ground, so much unnecesary carnage. Nagil himself sent disease and famine to afflict the perpetrators. The once bountiful land is now empty barren desert. I left and came here hoping for something new

Peri: . . .

Liam: *laughs* It must be tiresome to listen to the rantings of one you do not know.

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Viper...

[i]Chole walked away as he called her. Viper looked up at him and saw him wave his arm, beckoning her to go with him. She cocked her eyes and started following him. Aeon stopped her...[/i]

Aeon: Be careful with him...

Viper: Dont' worry, I won't kill him...

Aeon: Tch! I don't mean that!

Viper: Okay, I know...I'll be on guard.

Aeon: *sigh*

[i]Chole stopped in the distance and sat down on the green pasture. Viper kept her distance...[/i]

Viper: What is it?

Chole: I didn't know it was going to be like this...

Viper: I thought you had a clear understanding...especially after the cave.

Chole: I know...What was I thinking?

Viper: It doens't matter anymore...but what are you going to do now?

Chole: Leave...

Viper: ...

Chole: Stupid stuff happens when I'm caught in something like this...so you understand why I do what I do.

Viper: I guess so...but you know I have been alive for more than a few centuries...don't you think I would now that?

Chole: Compared to you, I must be some kind of fetus...

Viper: *tries hard not to laugh* You know...I would have taken baby also...

Chole: *hangs head down while gripping crossbow against his body*

Viper: You can come back if you wish...

Chole: *closes his eyes* I'd like that....

[i]Viper walked up to Chole and reached out her hand. He looked back at it and looked at her face. He took his right hand and held her hand while she helped him up.[/i]

Viper: It's good to have you back...

Chole: I'll try hard to not do that...

Viper: Bacically that means "no"...just a nice way of saying it.

Chole: Ugh...You know it's probably going to happen again...

Viper: Just let me be the one next time...

Chole: :rolleyes:

Viper: Just kidding...

[i]Viper kicked Chole on the back and they walked towards the rest of the group...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: ...Hmmm...no, actually it was quite interesting.

Liam: Really?

Peri: I'm a mage, I have an ear for that kind of stuff.

Lian: Oh...that's right...I forgot.

Viper: We're back!

Peri: -_- I noticed.

Viper: So anyways.....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Viper: Chole...over there...he made a stupid mistake...and he wants in the group again.

Peri: Your group, not mine...

Chole: Yeah...*kicks a rock*

Aeon: Really...well, I can't go against my sister's wishes...

[i]Chole got up and walked over to Peri...[/i]

Peri: Yes?

Chole: *he shook his head* I want in...

Peri: So who's team do you want in now?

Chole: I thought there was only one team...

Peri: No...now there's two...

Chole: Grr...Are we going together as a group or not!?

Viper: Are you talking to me?

Chole: All of you...

Liam: I think he's gone crazy...

Chole: No I'm fine...I'm going to Arethei.

Peri: Do you even know where it is?

Chole: No not really...

Peri: *sigh*[/COLOR]