OtakuBoards

Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

OOC: :eek: Sorry...yeah...posting early in the morning since I can't sleep might do that to me sometimes...umm...I changed the posts so some of the dignity is salvaged...again...my apologies...
~~~~~~~~

Chole: You think we should head back to where Peri and Alan are?

Viper: They're probably long gone...

Chole: Well, it doesn't hurt to try...what's that trick you did to get me outta that prison?

Viper: Oh...jumping?

Chole: Yeah...jhumping...

Viper: OMG...cut it out...

Chole: Okay, it's outta my system now...

Viper: Sure...so you want me to take you up...

Chole: They said they might have some work for me...

[i]Viper wraps her arms around Chole's waist and jumps high into the air...they suspend...[/i]

Viper: Happy?

Chole: Nice view...

Viper: I see them...

[i]Viper points to Peri's head...[/i]

Chole: Wow...you can spot that thing from a mile away...

Viper: Thing?

Chole: Person...I mean...person...

Viper: Let's catch up with them...

Chole: Your brother...

Viper: My brother can find me if he wants to...we won't be that far apart from each other...umm...just remember, don't pull anything on my if he's around...

Chole: No problem...I can exercise proper restraint...

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Man unsaviory looking men stare at the small group of 6. The group wispers to eachother as a group of nearly 30 men begin to encircle them.*

Outlaw - Damn, I knew we souldn't have let him drink. The boy is to young to hold his liquor.

Outlaw's Archer - What shall we do. I doubt we will be able to fight off so many.

Outlaw - Maybe not.

Alan - What do you.........*passes out on the floor, drooling.*

Durumir - The lad is out cold. What shall we do?

Outlaw - #*&%, Purr, got any ideas?

[COLOR=darkblue]Viper: Looks like they're in some deep sh-t...

Chole: *readies arrows* Keep it steady...

Peri: *Looks up* Looks like we've found our way out...

Chole: Who's down there drooling?

Viper: Good eyes...I dunno...either one of outlaw's crew or Alan.

Chole/Viper: Alan...

Viper: Hurry up...

[i]Chole charges his arrows, a stream 30 raning down and homing in on their respective targets.[/i]

Chole: Let go of me...

Viper: Why?

Chole: Just do it!

[i]Chole falls to the ground at high speed...[/i]

Chole: C'MON!! *points cross bow at the remaining people...[*

[i]Just before Chole lands, the screen freezes, rotates and continues...[/i]

Chole: Bullet Time!

[i]Everything slows down as he fires and turns around for the next salvage of arrows. He lands as the last guard falls dead to the ground.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sorry Nico. No dragons allowed. But you can be a proliterate undercraftsman in Manfort. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lady Peregrine's eyes sparkled dangerously, and she fought down her rising power........ The entire bar was silent, every immediat threat permanatly removed.........She stood up, and the glamour around her shattered.[/i]

Chole: Woah.........

Peri: Thanks.........for nothing! :flaming:

Outlaw: *dives under table with Alan*

Peri: Not only did you slaughter thirty men..........none of which would've succeeded with their evil plans........but you also managed to make this whole tavern hate us! WE'RE LEAVING!

[i]She whipped her magic around the group and dragged them outside.[/i]

Outlaw: Now what?

Durumir: .....I'm not hungry......

Alan: :sleep:

Peri: *deresive snort* We're going to Benth-En-Tara. or just Benth for short. It's closer to the Blue Mage than Sweetwater.

Chole: Okay.........

Peri: GALNAKAK! TAKE US IN YOUR HEAVENLY WINGS!!!

[i]Raiha's Production Notes: If you've seen even one of the GF's in FF, you'll get the picture.[/i]

*WHOOSH!*

Peri: *cough cough* Thanks alot Galnakak.

Galnakak: *bows* *disapears*

Alan: :sleep:

Outlaw: He's definetly got the idea now....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]God.. I'm havin a real crappy day today..[/COLOR]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viper:Hey Peri! You b-tch don't be so cruel to Chole!

[i]Peri gives Viper the finger and uses GALNAKAK thingy and leaves with the others[/i]

Chole:Heartless whore...

Viper:Told you it was pointless... let's go...

[i]Chole wraps his arms around Viper's waist and they careen off through the trees to God knows where[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: Heartless wh*re is right.................

[i]Using her subtle magicks........she booked them rooms for the night....and managed to herd the men upstairs without a hitch....as soon as they were in their perspective rooms, they crashed to the beds....and floors....completely out of it.[/i]

Outlaw: That wasn't so bad........

Peri: Yeah...don't ask me to tuck you in.

Outlaw: Please?

Peri: *sigh* *tucks him in* And I'm not kissing you goodnight either.

Outlaw: p-

Peri: NO!

Outlaw: :bawl: :sleep:

Peri: :sleep: [i]I hope the Blue Mage is in a talkative mood tomorrow......................[/i][/COLOR]

*The next morning, Peri woke up at the crack of dawn, gathering her things for there journey to the Blue Mages. She walked outside in silence and found Outlaw and his 2 men talking in the hall. But just as she was leaving the room, Outlaw's 2 men nod at Outlaw and bolt down stairs and out of the inn.*

Peri - :therock: What was that?

Outlaw - I sent them on an......errand. I really just wanted them to get out of harms way. They're good kids, but don't have the stuff for what I think we might be doing. And I promised there mother I wouldn't let them die.

Peri - There mother........?

Outlaw - *Trying to drop the subject* I'll tell you about it later. Right now, lets go get Durumir and Alan and get out of here.

*Outlaw Peri went up to Alan and Durumir's room. Outlaw knocks on the door, but noone answers. But the constant sound of someone coughing up a hairball can be heard from within the room.*

Outlaw - I guess Alans still hungover.

Peri - *Sigh* That boy.

*Peri opens the door, breaking the small copper lock that held it shut. They found the door to the bathroom open, and could see Alan kneeling down infront of the toilet, and Durumir still fast asleep in his bed. Outlaw walked over to Durumir.*

Outlaw - DURUMIR, WAKE UP!

Durumir - *springing up* - Huh, what? Whats going on?

Outlaw - Your oversleeping, it has been nearling an hour since daybreak.

Durumir - Fine, fine, I'm getting up. *notices Alan in the bathroom.* How are you doing lad?

*Alan just gives Durumir the thumbs up before Spewing into the toilet yet again.*

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Viper and Chole set up camp a distance from the town...Viper makes a fire while Chole gathers some water.[/i]

Viper: Man, this bites...

Chole: The f-k was that all about?!

Viper: I dunno, we saved her sorry áss and this is what we get in payment...f-k that sh-t!

Chole: Such good use of words...*lays down and looks at the stars*

Viper: At sunrise, we break inside the town, look for work.

Chole: Okay...

[i]They finish dinner and take a quick nap by the trees. Both experienced fighters, they were used to sleeping in the harshest conditions, waking up at the first sign of danger...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole wakes up before dawn and packs up quickly. He then sits and waits for Viper...[/i]

Viper: *eyes open* Have you been watching me?!

Chole: Only for a few minutes.

Viper: Why?

Chole: Couldn't sleep...besides, we need to slip into town before the sentries are in full...

Viper: Good idea...I guess...

[i]Viper packes up her things and they destroy the camp...They head towards the town, this time on foot...they passed the city gates without being noticed and looked around for the nearest tavern...[/i]

Chole: Payback...:flaming:[/COLOR]

OOC:tis ok Rico...I figured might be something like that o.O;;...course that coulda been an interesting role to play...but not this charecter : P
------------
[I]Aeon walked foward from where he had met his sister...Nabashi was trying to rush him...but Aeon knew that running wouldn't save the foolish wizard...he would be dead or he wouldn't be when they got their...[/I]

Nabashi:come on Aeon we got to hurry..!!

Aeon:...

Nabashi:the old man is gonna die!!

Aeon:walking or running...neither will make a difference with a dragon so save your energy

Nabashi:.wha...?

[I]Aeon drew his runesword, StarSoul as he felt the prescene of the dragon grow closer...Nabashi blinked in amazement[/I]

Alan: Purr, help me...i've...i've been poisoned...oh god i'm dying...Purr!!!

Purr: Don't be stupid Alan, you're just hungover.

Durumir: Hungover! HA! That boy doesn't have A hangover, he's got the mother of ALL hangovers *slaps Alan on the back*

Alan::drunk: ......*barf!*

Durumir: Maybe we should leave him here???

Purr: We can't afford the time...he'll have to come with us..that's alright, he'll soon walk it off.

Alan: Walk?! Oh man that's bogus!

Others: Huh?

Alan: Crapsicles?

Others: WTF?

Alan: Dont worry. Ooohhh..my head?
*clutches head. Spews. Gets up. Spews. Gets up again. Spe-well, you get the picture. Poor bastard. Naughty Raiha, letting a newbie get that drunk. Bad! Bad!*

[i]Viper and Chole walk through the streets of the town looking for work. A man comes up behind Viper and pokes her in the butt.[/i]

Viper:WTF?!!!!

Man:Hey there pretty lady, how'd you like to work for me?

Viper:As?

Man:I run a respectable buisness, ladies like yourself dancing for high paying custmers(sp?)

Viper:I'm not a whore.. now go away...

[i]Viper flicks her wrist but the man stays put. Growing angry, the man grabs Viper by the wrist.[/i]

Viper:Let.. go.. right.. now...

Man:And if I don't?

Viper:Let.. go.. this is your final warning..

Man:No! Your coming to work for me!

[i]Viper clutches her fist. Suddenly, the man is knocked off his feet and onto the ground. Chole stands above him, fist still outstretched.[/i]

Chole:She said... no...

Viper:Chole...

Chole:Eh, don't mention it..

[i]Chole and Viper walk through the town streets. Viper has her head turned away from Chole's......... so he won't see how much she's blushing.[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole picks up his crossbow and catches up with Viper...[/i]

Viper: You know, from your job description, this doesn't seem like you...

Chole: When work is involved, I get serious.

Viper: So...you're saying that at somepoint later on, you're going to take me...

Chole: It depends though...actually, I only do in girls that deserve it.

Viper: Is that so? Meaning...

Chole: Bad girls deserve punishment

Viper: But what if they find pleasure in it?

Chole: Then they do...but then I do also...

Viper: Then who wins?

Chole: I do...

Viper: And why is that?

Chole: Because it's the stuff I say to them that really gets them in the end.

Viper: If they dont' listen to you?

Chole: They will...

Viper: Confident...

[i]The approach a nearby tavern/inn. Chole opens the doors for her and she walks through.[/i]

Chole: And courtious also...;)

[i]They head inside and sit in one of the corners...they order some hard liquor and breakfast...[/i]

Viper: How about, Peri?

Chole: What about her?

Viper: Do you think she deserves it?

Chole: Well...sometimes I don't think so...she's full of rage but she has some quality.

Viper: Lol...

Chole: That reminds me...you think we should go look for her...

Viper: She's an ungrateful b-tch though...

Chole: Emotions asisde...

Viper: A good money making opportunity.

Chole: Right...and if we woke up early enough, they're probably still getting ready...

Viper: Right...so you wanna go find them?

Chole: *takes a look at map of village* There's only a few taverns around here...let's start with this one and head over to the one furthest from here...

Viper: After breakfast...they sky's still pinkish orange...(7:30AM)

[/COLOR]

[i]As Chole and Viper are walking...[/i]

Viper:You know Chole, if your not attracted to me, you could just tell me... save me a lot of trouble..

Chole: Pardon?

Viper:Well.. I mean.. every other sentence from your mouth is about fiding that heartless skank Peregrine...

Chole:What?

Viper: Oh c'mon, I've noticed, your always asking me if we should find Peri... if it's her you want..

[I]Aeon spotted the dragon...Ken was nearby but wounded...that hadn't been to late[/I]

Nabashi:lets get him!!

Aeon:...no...you get Ken...I will distract the dragon...

Nabashi:why do you get all the fun?

Aeon:if pain is fun then I would rather miss out...

Nabashi:.....

Aeon:...do it...

Nabashi:fine fine...

[I]Aeon took off at a run toward the draon...the runes on his sword glowing...the dragon had it's back toward him...and Aeon jumped into the air and as he came down upon the dragons hide a roar not much different then that the dragon was using sounded from him...Aeon dragged the sword through the hide...the runes makeing it sharper then any forged sword Aeon had seen, the dragon roared with pain...Aeon quickly scrampled off the dragon...then jumped and dove into a roll as the dragon swiped at him with it's tail then breathed fire...singing Aeons clothes...Aeon got up and took off into the woods at a full sprint, knowing the Dragon would follow..and hopeing some kind of protection would appear before the dragon got him...meanwhile Nabashi stared as Aeon ripped into the dragon...then ran and began to drag Ken towards town while Aeon took off toward the woods[/I]

Birth Name: artemis tecca
Nickname:siren
Height:5'11"
Weight: 125
Class/Rank: dragonheart

Ranks: merc.

Weapons: falshion, bow-wolven, shuurkins, three daggers

Magical Powers:
spitfire-balls of fire
heal-small ability to heal wounds

Appearance:black blue hair ,black baggy pants navy tank top, saphire eyes

bio: was a body slave for an aldabrashi lady was released after a death fight because of beingwounded...sent out into the water floated to the coast and was found by a gaurd captin...he was killed and siren sold her sword master skills to the higest bidder...has worked as a merc sense

[color=indigo][i]Heaven Walks into the bar and sits at a stool. The barkeep looks at him with a mixture of terror and pity.[/i]

Bar Keep-What can I get you to drink?

Heaven- Give me a bottle of whiskey,I won't need a glass.

Bar Keep- sh-sure...

Heaven- Is there a church near here?

Bar Kee- Yes, the shrine of the Dagon Latva is near here.

Heaven- Latva?

Bar Keep- Yes Latva is a minor dragon that lurks the undrground caves of ths town. It is small yet ferocious...

Heaven*finishes his whiskey*- I guess I'll pay the temple a visit...[/color]

[I]Aeon continued to runn...the dragons fury in him pushing him on...telling him to fight...yet survive...which ment running...so his human thought kept control as he dived into the nearest stone pit and barely turned the corner as the dragon breathed fire into it then let it's venom drop down...Aeon looked for another way out...and fortunatly found a passage...he walked along it and it slowly went upward...hopefully he hadn't fallen in a goblin pit...at least with goblins he could survive...Aeon walked foward...lighting a torch and drawing his normal long sword[/I]

Outlaw - Aw the boy will be fine. Lets get going.

Durumir - *throwing his clothes on* Alright. Just let me finish getting dressed.

Peri - Oh, please do.

Outlaw - Heh, alittle boy-shy are we Peri?

Peri - :flaming:

Outlaw - Eep. Uh, I think I'll meet you guys outside. I'll go see if I can find any hangover medicine for Alan.

*With that Outlaw walks out of the room and towards a shamans hut at the other end of town.*

Outlaw - Hmmmm, maybe I can find some good stuff in here.

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: You could say that I'm interested in her...

Viper: I see...may I ask why?

Chole: *shrugs*

Viper: That's not good enough...

Chole: It's not really that I like her...its the fact that we rescued her...but we didn't get anything in return...

Viper: Good excuse...

Chole: Well, that makes it our reason to find her...

Viper: I feel a whole lot better.

Chole: OMG, stop the sarcasm...

Viper: *gets up* Ready?

Chole: Whenever you are...

[i]They go out of the tavern and out into the streets...[/i]

Viper: We should be able to find them...wherever they are...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]SKANK?!?!?!?!? Ah well.........................at least I have a higher IQ. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Perigrine walked alone...........in a long line of hot desert sand...........she didn't turn to the left or the right, and didn't look back. She could clearly see the magic surrounding her destination, and was ready for her task..... she stepped forward, then cast her "Purr Glamour" again. Then she sprinted towards the doors of the Palace of the Blue Mage. She kicked one open, and surrounded herself with her power.........[/i]

Peri: Blue mage.............come.

Blue Mage: .........*appears* Welcome to my humble domain Lady Peregrine Thirif.

[i]The first thought that crossed Perigrine's mind was.........Blue. Everything about him was blue, his skin, his hair, etc.etc.etc........but the most shocking thing about him was the human skull he held in his left hand. It was a stark white, and glowed with energy.[/i]

Peri: I need your assistance..............or your advice.......*bows*

Blue Mage: Sit down...........and tell me your troubles.

Peri: *remains standing* If it's all the same to you, I'd rather stand.

Blue Mage: SIT!

Peri: *sits* [i]Give me strength.................Mechery......[/i][/COLOR]