OtakuBoards

Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole sits down by a tree and writes in his journal...[/i]

Chole: They're taking a while...

Alan: Give them time it's been a while since they've talked...

Chole: But I'm so boared...

Alan: If you want to train with me, I could use the experience...

Chole: This might be interesting...

[i]Chole puts his journal in his pack and picks up his crossbow...[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[I]Aeon walked along...Nabashi walking beside him and rattling off and talking as a little kid does...Aeon occaisonally answering questions but mostly listening and thinking to himself...

...That ping...was...*shakes his head*...why couldn't it have been...even if she did stay home she still has the dragon coursing throuh her...and this wasn't an everyday dragon...but one of the stronger ones...they had gone up 50 strong...all armed and prepared...they had left about 10 strong...he remembered what it was like to become DragonHeart also..the effects wern't imeaditate...but a few days later they all had fevers...an in everyone but their case it would have been deadly...they were fine a few days later...and their strength returned many times more powerful...

Aeon looked started as he looked at the boy who had asked him something[/I]

Aeon:....what?

Nabashi:...what did you mean you had seen the country to the south come to power...

Aeon:......an old friend of mine...a long time ago...before your parents were born...and while your grandparents would still have been little kids...

Nabashi:you wha?....I think...I will take a nap...

[I]Nabashi falls to the ground asleep...it being very late at night...Aeon merely sat down and stared at the stars...he pulled out some dry meat and began to eat it while watcing the nights stars and trying to imagine his twin at the age of twenty...even if they were centurys old they both were only physically 20 years...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: *watches Alan and Chole fight* Aww.......how cute.

Outlaw: Cute?

Peri: I was exagerating........Chole's straight up handsome, and Alan's so young he's adorable..........but Chole's a playboy.

Outlaw: Men can change.........

Peri: We know.........[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole concentrates and uses his Magic Arrows formed from his own psyche...[/i]

Alan: Cool....Hey, I thought warriors couldn't use magic...

Chole: Er, it's the bow...

Alan: Oooo...

Chole: Ready?!

Alan: Sure thing *draws sword*

[i]Chole goes easy on Alan, walking closer and closer to him...Alan swipes his sword and Chole blocks the attack.[/i]

Chole: A wooden training sword?

Alan: They woudln't give me anything better than this...

Chole: You know you can't win any battles with that...

Alan: *sigh*

Chole: Tell you what...*sets down bow* hand to hand...

Alan: *gulp*[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Kenneth: Amber, uh... Change into a human.

Amber: Mew....

[i]Kenneth watched as Amber transformed into her human state[/i]

Kenneth: Bout time.

Amber: Eheh. I was having fun.

Kenneth: Right, well no time for 'fun'. Let's catch up to that Dragon Heart and the boy.

Amber: .... Aight.

[i]Amber and Kenneth walked foreward through the forest, making some conversation... Kenneth rasied his hand and his lightning spell started up, lightning the way but hurting no one. Kenneth came out of the brush and looked at Nabashi asleep, and he looked at Aeon[/i]

Kenneth: Amber, we're staying here for the night...

Amber: Sounds good...[/color]

[I]Aeon watched Ken and Amber sit down and then stood up himself[/I]

Aeon:...took you wizards long enough...

Amber:you were expecting us?

Aeon:...you get to take the kid...I have buisness...

[I]Aeon stood up and walked off into the woods[/I]

Aeon:...until next time wizards...for I feel that one of you will see me again...

[I]Aeon walked off toward the direction the pang was the strongest...he was going to see what caused it...it had been a while since he had had a purpose besides remembering...[/I]

[color=crimson]Amber: I dunno If I can sleep...

[i]Kenneth waved his hands over her eyes and she fell into a deep sleep. He himself sat down leaning against a tree, and began to rest.[/i]

Kenneth: Good Luck Oh Wayward Dragon Heart, May your quest of pain and suffering come to a victorious end...[/color]

hey, all of a sudden i'm the cutie of the group! Nice! Oh, and ah...my sword isn't quite wooden...though the way my character's going, i may soon be going through puberty again, if you catch my drift.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Alan smiled a wicked smile, as he was prone to do when his demenour set people into that particuar frame of mind. Yes, he was young, and yes he was innocent. True, he was a pathetic wayfarer, but always, always he could fight. Swords and staffs were his specialty, but he had no particular aversion to hand-to hand.

"Alright Chloe, if you insist."

She moved first, speed and skill her main ally's. But this was a short fight, and he hoped that his strength would pull him through against this much better opponent.

"Yah!" came the short cry accompanying her attack, pucnhes and kicks flying through the air like her arrows had done just before. He was hit twice before he realised, and his feet were swept out from beneath him.

"Mother of Pete!!"

He stood. Smiled, and walked towards her, at ready...

OOC: I missed this much O.o >< bah
------

*Liam wanders through the caves, the little skull shape on his forehead glowing eerily as well as his sword*

*Liam had been travelling for a few days now and was in search of what legends have spoken*

*The cave grew to a slope and came to an end as a hole came into sight. He walked towards it, brushing away moss with the palm of his hand. He climbed up and looked about, he was in some sort of forest and was about to go back when he heard voices. He stopped and walked towards them*

Von: ??? How rude can you get << Rolls his eyes >>

<<< Von Continued to travel he came to a small pond and sat down by it, After a few moment he thought ::: Man a Swim would be nice :: So he took off his clothing and started to Swim, About 25 minutes pasted then Von dried out and put his cloths on >>

?? Voice ?? : Have a nice swim

Von: << Looks around >> What ?? Who's there??. How long have you been there ?

?? Voice ?? : Oooo about 30 minutes.

Von: Why is this world full of rude or ill-Moral people.

?? Voice ?? : who said I was watching.

Von: Well I thought by you being there you where ??

?? Voice ??: You give your self a lot of credit ? now don't you Von

Von: How do you know my name??

?? Voice?? : I've been watching you for a while .. and it would seem the rumors of your good looks are true.

Von: <<< Looks weirded out >> Ahh Thanks I guess

?. To be continued

OOC: Asar...who's "she"? we're both males...right?
~~~~~~~~

IC:

Chole: Okay, battle's over...

Alan: What?

Chole: Once you get knocked down...it's all gone, your advantage.

Alan: I'll do better next time...C'mon...let's go again!

Chole: We have other matters to attend to...

Alan: *looks behind him* Peri, you've been there the entire time?!

Peri: Looks like you're getting a little better...

Outlaw: Who's he?

Peri: I'm shadowing him...er training him in battle. Name's Alan...

Outlaw: Hey...

Alan: Pleased to meet you, cousin of Peri...

Chole: Why are your being so formal...?

Alan: *shrugs*

Peri: Okay, so we head north...

Chole: Alright...but let me ask you one question...where?

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: *traces pictures in the sand with her sword* North, through the Desolation....Sweetwater....and the city of Kistara. Then I speak with the Blue Mage...then we continue north until we arrive in Manfort.

Outlaw: Ah...cool!

Chole: So let's go!

Outlaw: *whistles* We're coming too.

Alan: Tight!

Peri: :therock: Tight?

Alan: I mean...er.....How excellent!

Peri: That's better. When we get to Manfort, I'll have to change my clothes....and hairstyle.

Chole: Need any help? :D

Peri: I might...[/COLOR]

OOC: I though my char was walking towards you ppl? *points to prev post* ah well
--------

*Liam steps out into the clearing, his abrupt appearance giving a jolt of surprise and an immedient grab for weapons*

Liam: do not worry . . I am no danger for you

*the group still hold the weapons tightly*

Liam: ...

[i]Viper's eyes snap open and her head jolts forward. She uncurls from her fetal position and sits high in the old Oak Tree, hidden from sight.[/i]

Viper:Who was that? Who was the man in my dream? There was a sense of closeness when he held me. He hugged me, the first man to hug or hold me since the Dragon was Slain for 8 years. Obviously they don't die, but 8 years of sleep.

[i]Viper recalls the fleeting dream in her mind. He was a man with sad eyes, strong eyes, electric blue like hers, but sad. His hair had been exactly like hers. And he had held her. Not as a lover, but a[/i] loving[i]embrace. Almost like.. [/i]

Viper:Family?

[i]Viper stood on the branch and called the Aeon Staff from the ground. Flying through the branches, it landed silently next to her. Shr gripped it and catapulted herself through the trees. Viper stopped when she heard a man and a woman laughing and two men insulting one another. She landed on a brach high up in a very old Oak. The woman stopped for a fleeting second and turned to the tree. Viper knew the woman could sense her, but the woman simply dismissed it and turned away. Viper's eyes trailed the group and in the rear she saw a tall, handsome, well built man.[/i]

Viper:This time, I shall do it right.

[i]Viper swung herself down the tree branches silently. She left the staff on the top branch. Without making a sound, Viper covered the handsom man's mouth and pulled him up in the trees. The woman in the front stopped and turned back around. She saw two solitary leaves fall. Growing angry, a small blue aura appeared around the woman. Befoer she could make any harsh movements, a young teenage boy approached her and put his hand on her shoulder. He held a box up to her. The woman opened it cautiously and shreiked as a poisonous... Cotton Mouth... Viper... spat and hissed at her. She dropped the box and a very large man smashed the Viper in half with an axe. The woman raised her hand to the air and screamed.[/i]

Peri:VIPER!!!! I'LL GET YOU! YOU! YOU! WENCH!

[i]Back in the top of the tree, witht he man bound and wriggling, Viper scoffed.[/i]

Viper:Yeah, sure you will.

[i]After she said it, viper felt a pang and a pulling in her gut. Her right arm, which clutched the Aeon Staff jerked momentarily, and stopped. Viper dismissed it and turned back to the man. He was watching her with a puzzled look on her face. Viper moved across the tree branh and unbound his motuh so he could speak.[/i]

Chole:YOU LITTLE B-TCH! I DEMAND YOU RETURN ME RIGHT NOW!! YOU GONNA REGRET TH-

[i]Viper silenced him as she pressed her soft, warm lips against his. After a few seconds Viper drew back and her electric eyes flashed.[/i]

Chole:I know that one... you kissed me before.. your not sincere

Viper:I wouldn't have kissed you had I not meant it.. You see.. I may be a dr--- Well.. I'm not a total b-tch...

[i]Viper looked down at the branch and Chole was silent. Ater a few minutes silence, the Aeon Staff glowed and Chole stared at it with awe.[/i]

Chole:What the hell is it doing?!

Viper:Listen, someone is coming..

[i]Viper stood on the tree limb and Chole wouldn't shut up[/i]

Chole:FROM WHERE?! North? South? East? West? My pants?! Damnit where?!

[i]Viper looked down...[/i]

Viper:He's right below us..

[i]No sooner had the words left her mouth than a man looking about 20 with silver hair appeared through the branches. His landed next to Viper. She gazed in awe into his eyes. Startled completely, Viper dropped the staff. It floated in mid air, right between the two of them. Viper could only speak one word.[/i]

Viper:Aeon...
~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]Dag, sorry that was such a long post you guys!!! I'm sorry I mean geez, I'm gone for 24 hours and there were like 5 new pages...so...[/COLOR]

Nabashi: *looks around* Hey where am I....Wait a minute...that rock wasn't there before....I have traveled these woods many times...but I don't remember this place....*turns around again and again* THIS ISN'T FUNNY OLD MAN!!! I know I am dreaming!! *stares blankly for a second* damn....Where am I....

Suddenly....... all went silent. The gang felt a presence approaching them.......... from the North. All of them instinctively frew their weapons. Over the ridge suddenly was the sillhouette of a huge man.... tall, and very muscly. He made his way towards the group. His long brown hair waved in the wind. He reached his left hand over his shoulder, and gripped the hilt of his sword. He drew it....... a large weapon.... finely crafted. A barbarian sword, seerated near the hilt. The man stood side one now, the sword purpendicular to his head...... facing directly forward, over his shoulder. He held it with both hands...... as he made his way into the light. Suddenly he was revealed to all of them.

Peri: Ugh....... all that fuss over a barbarian...... just another savage with a big sword.

The Barbarians gaze now fixed upon Peri....... he glared coldly at her.

Viper: Allow me..... I'll kill him easily.

Viper grabbed a sword, and beckoned towards the barbarian. The Barbarian spun his sword around in his hand, then brought it round infront of him, holding it much like you would a katana.

Chole: This is no common savage.............

Viper drew her sword above her head. In one swift strike, the barbarian knocked the sword clean out of Viper's hand.... and knocked her to the floor.

Peri:*thinking* Whoever that guy is....... he's definately a dragonheart. *speaking* Who are you?

Barbarian: ................. My name is Durumir. I am in need of food and shelter........... can you help me?

With this, Durumir sheathed his fine sword in his leather and wool sheath......... and calmly awaited the woman's reply.

Hey yeah sorry bout that, i kept on readin CHOLE as CHLOE.
ah well!
sooo, what are we up to know...oh yes...the barbarian!!

Well yesterday i was really bored, and there was no-one on, so i took the liberty of translating raiha's character into a visual format...fancy talk for i drew her. I didn't relly refer to the original profile too much, ie at all, so if i've depicted her wrong, please don't tear my guts out through my back raiha!:D

[COLOR=darkblue]That sketch is heka good work! Her cloak makes her seem kinda big and broad...but other than that...cool!
~~~~~~~~

Chole: Aeon...aeon...I know you call your staff that...but...is that the guys' name?

Viper: Well, not the barbarian...but the man that just passed us...

Chole: Someone important?

Viper: I suggest that we catch up with the man...

Chole: Oh...Hey, Peri...mind if you wait here for a while...we're going somewhere...

Peri: Where!?

Chole: I'm gonna do something for Viper over here...

Peri: :flaming:

Viper: Look so pissed...don't worry...we're just hunting for a little friend of mine...ta-ta...

[i]Chole runs through the branches while Viper takes off into the skies, trying to find this little silvered hair person...[/i]

Alan: Aww...I coulda used the battle exp by observing...

Peri: You'll get your chance kid...

Durumir: Can you help me?

Peri: Well...

[/COLOR]

Nabashi: *starts hiking threw the woods* Note to self....don't go following strang dragon hearts after dark...*laughs to himself* Company wasn't bad...I haven't talked to someone in such a long time either...*sighs* Now where the hell am I.....*keeps walking* *sees a dragon fly over him* Ohh....PERFECT!!! Just great! Damnit...figures...*starts running in a crouch* If he sees me I am toast!

ok..umm i've just edited this post coz it took so long to write that two sneaked in before it...so when you read it do you wanna sub it in before rico's post...i think that'll make it coherant...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alan: He's strong Chole, strong and he knows how to weild a sword.

Chole: I know Alan. It looks completely unweildy but he swings it as if it were a rapier

Durumir: I would appreciate it if you would not so blatantly converse about me when i stand right in front of you boy.

Alan: (Draws himself up, feining courage) I am no boy, sir, but a warrior-mage initiate *mutters* though not a very good one..."

Dururmir: What?

Alan: Nothing. I am Alan, good sir warrior, and this is Chole, Lady Peregrine, and Viper...

Durumir: Ah, the impetuous girl! You would be wise, pretty thing, to think carefully before making assumptions. Impetuousity costs lives"

"Bah!" Viper said, turining her head and spitting. "I'm going to answer Nature's call." With a venomous look at Durumir, she stormed off.

"Dangerous" whispered the Barbarian.

"Wherefore hence came you, good lord warrior" Alan queried, his speech becoming more flowery by the minute, perhaps to impress the Lady by his side.

"My story is one for telling with food in one's belly and drink by one's side, boy, and neither of those do i possess at this moment in time, much to my displeasure. Perhaps these could be provided?.....

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: Amatuers.....*clears throat* Man of sorrows, great and wise, join us hence and aid us as we see past lies.........I beg your indulgence in this mundane sphere.....

Alan: Huh?

Peri: I meant...........come with us, and we'll help you as you help us figure out the planet.

Durumir: Oh. Right.

Peri: Did I mention that the Blue Mage will be on our agenda....?

Durumir: :eek: Um......is that wise?

Peri: Are you being a lily livered coward?

Durumir: :flaming: WHAT?!?

Peri: *louder and clearer* Are.....you....being....a...lily....livered...coward?!?!?[/COLOR]

AMATEURS!!! haha..yeh alright raiha, you win...this time:laugh:

- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -

"Whoa, this could get very ugly, very very quickly" Chole said, stepping back

"Uh-huh" replied Alan, also unconciously taking a step away,, but at the same time gripping his sword, warm to the touch.

"Where is this headed" thought Alan..."will they fight?". Surely not, though the Lady looked dangerous, and Durumir even more so.....

[COLOR=purple]WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!!!!

Ugh.. look.. SS Trunks.. sweetie.. no disrespect, b/c yur one of my favorite guys on these boards.. but could you have possibly read my ENTIRE post... before you put Viper in yours?

people people people... VIPER IS IN THE TOP OF AN OAK TREE WITH HER LONG LOST BROTHER AND CHOLE BOUND BY LEATHER!!!!!!!

but fine.. sicne none of the posts agree with each other.. fine.. BUT VIPER IS NOT A WEAK PERSON AND SHE KNOWS BETTER THAN TO TAKE ON SOMEONE FOUR TIMES HER SIZE!!!!

lets get the viper thing straight hm? shall we?
1)Viper does NOT have a sword..
2)VIPER IS IN THE TOP OF AN OAK TREE WITH HER LONG LOST TWIN BROTHER AND CHOLE BOUND BY LEATHER!!!!!!!
3)Viper did NOT got anywhere to answer Nature's Call... She and Chole have ALREADY LEFT to find Aeon... though I'm pretty sure AEON WAS JUST IN THE TREE!...
4)So.. I'm picking up where I left off and going with the begininng of Rico's post..[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~
Viper:Yes Chole, I called that man Aeon... for...

Chole:For what? why?

Viper:I believe that man is my brother..

Chole:You have a BROTHER?! :wow: greeeeeat.. i mean.. why WOULDN'T i want yet ANOTHER scary as hell Dragonheart bearing down my throat.. this one even MORE dangerous beause he knows I have the hotts for his sister... my life is hell -_-

[i]Viper blushes a furious scarlet, but hides it from Chole[/i]

Viper:Yes well, we must go find him...

[i]Using her own hands, Viper tears away the leather from Chole's body and grabs his wrist, pullng him up. Chole stretches.[/i]

Chole:Thanks...

Viper:Are you ready to leave?

Chole:Yeah, but, how do we get down? I mean.. thats a long fall..

Viper:We don't get down, we move through the trees...

Chole: O..kay... are you a snake or a bird?

Viper:I am neither.. I am a Dragonheart and ebeing so t is my destiny to become a Dragon.. I will not be afraid of my destiny, I will rise to meet and fulfill it... and with family I would prefer.. if that man.. whom I instinctively called Aeon.. is infact my brother.. I do not know.. he may have been a lover... I will not know unless I find him.. and I'm asking you to come with me...

Chole:Well, I say yes, I will go with you, better than hanging around that high strung b-tch Perigrine..

[i]Viper snickers and touches the Boa Jewel. The Jewel glows once and returns to it's original state[/i]

Chole:Hey, what did you just do?

Viper:I replenished my strength. after that battle with that wretched Barbarian... my strength is low.. but.. now I am fine.. shall we go?

Chole:Sure..

[i]Viper nodded her head and extends an arm to Chole. Chole cautiously takes her hand and no sooner had his fingertips touched her palm than he and Viper were careening through the trees. Chole had taken Viper around the waste for leverage and a grip, rather than flail through the trees. Viper stopped so suddenly that Chole lost his grip and was sent flying out infront of her. Viper instinctivly shot out a hand and grabbed Chole by the collar, pulling him back to her side. Viper and Chole crouched on the tree limb together, watching the grass below. Chole kept looking at Viper, wondering if she saw something he didn't. The grass was absolutely still. Ater nearly an hour of waiting, Chole stretched and began to squirm.[/i]

Chole:C'mon Viper, there is nothing there! There are soo many other things we could being doing, one in particular coming to mind.

[i]Viper didn't flinch. It was almost as though she han't even heard Chole speak.[/i]

Chole:Viper....

Viper:SHH!

[i]Viper flicked a hand up in font of Chole's mouth. Stunned into silence, Chole waitied and watched as Viper bent slowly forawrd, silently. Below them, a few blades of grass ruffled slightly. Viper's eyes shot wide open and she grabbed Chole by the torso, swinging the two of them madly down through the tree limbs, onto the grass. They stood in a circle of grass where no trees grew. The forest shot up around them, and silently, they waited. Viper grabbed Chole by the arm and thrust him around so he faced the same direction as she did. In a long stride, a tall, well built man, with electric blue eyes and a sheet of long silvery hair stood before them. Viper dropped her staff.[/i]