Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Grr...so what if I Do leave? What then? I'll be wussing out!

Aeon: Better that than have her dead.

Chole: No, Aeon. I'm saying that, if I leave, then Viper might be in worse pain than she is right now.

Liam: That's true also, if Chole leaves...her heart's gonna be broken again...

Viper: oooo...

Chole: Its rough...being immortal, yet vulnerable in some ways.

Aeon: Yes...but I say you should go, Right now!

Chole: And I say I stay!

Liam: Shut up! Both of you! How about Viper?!

Viper: ...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Ugh.......some people never show up when you want them to.....
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Alan: *whimper*

Peri: .....May the dead gods spit on you Alan. Get on the beast or die!

Alan: :eek: *climbs on*

Outlaw: Moving on....

Peri: .......mhmm..........

[i]She kicked the horses's sides, and the gelding took off at a full blown gallop......racing across the plains.....with Outlaw and his men just behind.[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Aeon raised his sword to choles neck, it glinted as his eyes grew Red[/I]

Aeon:I will let you stay for the night...as it is dangerous out there...but if this continues the whole night I will kill you...

Chole:....

Viper:....

Aeon:and afterwards...if I ever hear you doing this to my sister again, you will not find a moments peace...not until your head is my trophy...

[I]Aeon held his sword to Choles neck, his eyes daring him to so much as move in an agressive manner[/I]

Chole:....fine....

[I]Aeon pulled his sword down , but held it at his side at the ready, his eyes still threating...Aeon reached down and picked up the family heirloom, the Aeon staff...and then wrapped his sisters Wrist after draining the last of the venom, her blood would return if she would rest...[/I]

Aeon:.........

[I]Aeon then laid Viper down in his own sleeping bag on the edge of the fire, he set the staff by her side...it's gem glowing brightly as he gave it a mental command, it hovered over her[/I]

Aeon:rest well my sister...Allison...

[I]Aeon stood in the shadows, his eyes closed...but he was mentally watching and listening[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Ugh.......some people never show up when you want them to.....
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
Precisly who would you be refering to with that statement, Raiha???? hmmmm?:therock:
- - -- - -- - -- -- - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The group had been riding extra hard just to keep up with Peri, who had launched herself away on her steed and seemed to be coaxing every single fibre of horse muscle into efforts above and beyond rational reason. But none more so than Alan. Left to his own devices, it had taken more than five minutes to get Muffin to move even one hoof, let alone all four at a distance-covering speed. How he had remained on the same trail he didn't know, and by the time he caught up the others had stamped out their lunch-fire and were just about on the move

Outlaw: What took you *giggle* so long Alan *laugh*, problem with your ride i take it *wipes away tears*

Alan: :flaming:*ultimate deathy* No, Outlaw, i actually enjoy plodding along on a donkey that hates me, and being so late as to miss lunch, and then having to continue the journey again so that i probably miss the next fight we get into as well. Really, i do!
* walks away to fill drink canister, muttering darkly*

Peri: Outlaw, you shouldn't tease him like that

Outlaw: Why not m'lady? A man has to get his entertainment somehow

Peri: That's what whorehouses are for outlaw.

Peri looked over at Alan. At first it was a funny joke, saddling him with his arch-nemesis donkey, but now he was holding them up.
Hopefully it would mean no truoble in the future

Peri: Saddle the horses Outlaw, we're off again...

They take off, Alan plodding along on the donkey who broke his childhood love affair

Alan: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Oh dear..

Name: Nico
Nick name: Nico
Class: Warrior
Height: 5ft
Weight: 96lbs.
Weapon: Blue sword
Apperance/Bio: The picture. Father dead. Mother unknown. She traveled dimensions and destroyed galaxies when she was adopted by Killers Inc. At 12 she arrived at Earth and started a project to absorb it's life force, instead she was abandoned on it. She stopped planning on how to destroy Killers Inc., when she became involved in much greater war....the war with the Dragonhearts.

[i]Viper slips off into a restless sleep.[/i]

[B]Voice:Allison... Aaaallison.. oh there you are!

Little Girl:Mommy... my pet snake died...

Voice: Oh Allison... thats alright... Slinky has gone to a better place...[/B]
[i]In Viper's dream, huge black clouds begin to swallow up the sky and the little girl screams as her mother is taken away by a huge hurricane. Viper wakes up abruptly in a cold sweat.[/i]

Viper: *sharp intake of breath*

[i]Aeon opens his eyes.[/i]

Aeon:Viper?

Viper:Aeon... I... I... I saw her die..

[i]Silence.[/i]

Chole:Viper... it's alright...

[i]Chole walks over to Viper and kneels at her side. He stretches out his arms and holds Viper. Chole's skin begins to burn as Viper's tears drop on it. Still, he hold on.[/i]

Viper:I.. miss my mother...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole skin became red and painful. But he didn't mind it, as long as he was helping someone in need...[/i]

Chole: It's okay...DragonWeather's always been a problem, especially now. It's getting stronger and stronger for some reason.

Viper: It's so hard...the dragon didn't kill my mother so I don't have anyone to blame or put my vengance on!

Chole: You can always put the blame on them! They're the ones who bring on the bad weather, they're the ones who f-k up the villages, and they're the ones who brwing on the pillagers and theives.

Aeon: Fuzzy logic...

Chole: But it makes sense.

Viper: Just...

Chole: Okay, okay...don't worry...it's safe here, you're with friends. Just...

Liam: *sits down and starts playing with his knife*

Aeon: *takes out a piece of parchment and his pen. He sits down and begins to write.*

[i]Chole held Viper close. She didn't feel so weak anymore, but her tears showed otherwise, making her face turn red with pain, her skin peeling. Chole held her head close to his chest, absorbing all her sadness into his clothing. It went about throughout the night. Liam and Aeon prepared camp inside the cave while Chole let Viper rest in his arms...[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Aeon wrote down a few lines, and a few other symbols that were unreadable then put it away...he walked to Chole and then pulled his hand away from vipers ...looking at the festing wounds forming, he began to examine them...looking it over ignoring his pleas[/I]

Aeon:....gonna need something for this...

Chole:I don't care, give me my arm back!!

Aeon:no...

[I]Aeon removed his dager, and cut open the festering inflametion, yellow mucus and green venom began to flow from it[/I]

Aeon:seal that as soon as the flow stops...don't let anmore of her venom touch you...or you are risking a death worse then most torture...

[I]Aeon looked at his sister, she wasn't objecting because she knew he spoke the truth[/I]

Viper:....

Aeon:I have to deliver a message...and Chole we can't hate that which brings dragonweather...they are our kin...and one day will be us..

[I]Aeon shrugged and walked out of the cave, outside he let the letter flutter away, it would reach who it was being sent to[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: *sigh* Oh brother.

[i]She turned her horse hard right, and doubled back to Alan's possiting. In a quick movement, she swung her arm over and grabbed Alan, swinging him onto her horse's back. Muffin looked at her, then Alan, and snorted mournfully......then plodded home.[/i]

Alan: *waves*

Peri: :rolleyes: Comeon.

[i]The gelding quickly caught up with the others and loped easily next to Outlaw.[/i]

Alan: This is good..

Outlaw: I can name five guys that want your position right now Alan.

Peri: :demon: Wishfull thinking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: They're not your kin...a dragonheart is a person who drinks the venom of a dragon mixed with the blood of a human.

Aeon: That maybe...but we're products of that...

Chole: You don't have to be...you can end all of this, by defeating the dragon that destroyed your lives.

Liam: If there's more than one?

Chole: WE take all of them on.

Aeon: Isn't that plain stupid?

Chole: Ugh...I know it might seem pointless...but there is a possibility that we might right the wrongs.

Liam: Noble...but still...how?

Chole: I don't know...but maybe if we keep traveling and fighting, we might find a way.[/COLOR]

Liam: we can fight the dragon and win without lifting a finger. .

Chole: have you ever fought a dragon:rolleyes: ?

Liam: yes:devil: I was the only survivor, but that was before i was the chosen one :devil: :demon:

Chole: . . .

Liam: I can summon unnumerous skeleton warriors from the underworld. .I have done it before *brushes his hair back again revealing the skull*

All: . . .

Viper:No... we.. will.. not... *pause* kill the... dragon...

Chole:What? Viper why not?

[i]Viper stands but falls to one knee. She tries again to stand and shakily, knees knocking, supports herself on Chole's shoulder.[/i]

Viper:That dragon... is as much my brother... as.. as Aeon is...

Liam:But I can summon the warriors of the dead...

Viper: Only a true coward would let immorta creature's fight for them...

[i]Viper collapses back to the dirt floor[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole pickes her up to support her head...[/i]

Chole: Are you out of your minds? Has living for so long, corrupted your thinking? I may not have lived as long as you or anyone else, but I do know that DragonHearts were victims of dragons, spared to live longer, thinking about their lives.

Aeon: That's not true! The dragons have given us a gift to live a long life!

Chole: Aeon, can you remember, the exact details on how you and yoru sister became alone?

Aeon: ...

Chole: It's been a while, hasn't it?

Aeon: We were the only survivors...

Chole: How, did you survive?

Aeon: I- I don't know...I can't remember...

Chole: I was told why a person becomes a dragonheart long ago...

Aeon: But still, I believe that they spared us because the dragons thought that we were worthy.

Chole: Believe what you want...how many scars have you endured this past century alone? How much hardship have you and your sister taken from the slowly evolving world or sin and hatred?

Aeon: Then what should we do next!?!?

Chole: Keep travelling...Viper's suffering because of the dragon...that's proof alone.

Liam: Head east?

Chole: What's there?

Liam: A huge city...of Manfort.

Chole: I've crossed it once...just to resupply...you think someone there might know of dragons?

Liam: I have no idea...I haven't heard of any villages or towns being decimated by them.

Chole: They might have a library of events...

Aeon: When morning breaks...let my sister rest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: *reins in horse* Well here we are.

Outlaw: The sign says Westgaurd.

[i]The group had just pulled into a small town about 25 miles away from Manfort itself......Perigrine and Alan slid off the horse's back, as did all the others.[/i]

Alan: Oo.......my backside....

Peri: Deal with it Alan. But first...

Outlaw: What?

Peri: If we're going in there, I'm doing it in style. As soon as I come into the northern lands, I become Lady Peregrine Thirif again. I have a reputation to live up to.

Outlaw: Oh yeah.

Peri: And first off, I need somebody to help me get dressed. *pulls a pack from the saddle*

Alan: OOHH! Pick me! Pick ME!

Peri: Sike......Stay here, I'll be back soon.

[i]She swung her pack over her shoulder and disapeared.......

Then she reapeared in a long blue dress, with a princes neckline and long sleeves. With infinite calm and grace, she swung onto her horse, sitting sidesaddle.[/i]

Alan/Outlaw: :eek: *CA-CHING*

Peri: :therock: Alan, ride with Outlaw. Let's go.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Daybreak...Aeon was the first to wake...he gathered all of his items and woke up the others.[/i]

Liam: Day already? How long did we stay up?

Aeon: I don't know...but it'd be a good idea to hit the road before we starve...

[i]Aeon knelt by Chole, who was holding Viper. He shook him.[/i]

Chole: Ugh...

Aeon: Sleep well?

Viper: Mmm...

Chole: Hey Viper...

Aeon: Let's go...

[i]Chole slides up, helping Viper up to her feet.[/i]

Viper: Morning...

[i]Viper takes out a bottle of water and splashes it all over herself. She washes her face and hair...tying it into a neat tail.[/i]

Chole: ...

Viper: What?! I'm a woman!

Chole: okay...

[i]Aeon grasps Chole's neck and whispers into his ear.[/i]

Aeon: Know this...you break your heart, I'll break your neck.

Chole: Kay...

Liam: Huh?

Viper: Ready?

Aeon: *puts down Chole* Okay...let's hit the road![/COLOR]

Alan was on a high, despite the pain he felt in his butt. He'd just spent over an hour bouncing around with the "hottest chick" he'd ever seen. He was on cloud nine, but his enthusiasm had caused some embarrassment.....especially when Peri had asked him to shuffle his belt around, cause it was poking her in the butt...thing was...he wasn't wearing a belt :blush: :blush:

Now they were on their way to Manfort, and getting closer by the minute....

Alan: *holding nose* Outlaw, haven't you ever heard of basic hygiene brother, cause i gotta say, i've smelled rotting corps...-

Outlaw: Finish that sentence and walk, boy *:flaming: *

Alan: *mutterring* geez, take the pole outta your bu---

Outlaw: Alan, you're sitting on the same horse as I, i can hear what you're saying.....

Alan: Oh.*quickly changing the subject* hey look, a friut vendor!

Outlaw: Where?! I could kill for some pommegranets!

Alan: ummm.....*twiddles thumbs* o look, he ran away!

Peri: Ugh!*shakes head in disgust*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i]
[B]especially when Peri had asked him to shuffle his belt around, cause it was poking her in the butt...thing was...he wasn't wearing a belt :blush: :blush:

[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]ASAR!! Your almsot as pervy as Rico!![/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~
Viper:Bah... sun... urgh...

[i]Viper clutches her stomach with one hand and sheilds her eyes from the sun with the other.[/i]

Aeon:You okay sis?

Viper:I'm absolutely peachy...

[i]Chole trails back and picks Viper up. He carries her along the path.[/i]

Liam:Wow.. you must be strong...

Viper:And what does that mean?!

Liam: Huh? Oh nothing *shuts up*

[i]A searing pain shoots up from Viper's left hand all the way up her arm to her shoulder. Viper sceams in pain and the four stop. Viper shuts her eyes and takes in large breaths. Chole looks down at her arm and is horrified to find it covered in acid-green diamond-hard scales. Aeon walks back to her and pulls a bottle of purplish-pink liquid from her pouch. He pours some in Viper's mouth and her her heads drops back.[/i]

Chole:What did you do to her?

Aeon:Relax.. I merely put her into a deep, dreamless, painless sleep.

Chole:Will she be alright? And what do we do about her arm?

Aeon:She will be fine... its just another step in becoming a dragon

Liam:Then why has it not happened to you?

Aeon:It was...

[i]Aeon strips off his tunic and turns around. Aeon's entire back and part of his chest is covered with large dark green scales much like Viper's. Aeon puts his tunic back on and continues walking forward.[/i]

Aeon:If we are to help Viper in time, we must kepe moving.

[COLOR=royalblue]No kidding...........
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Peri: You guys go have fun...I'll be back later.

Outlaw: Okay...

Alan: :D *waves*

Peri: *tugs reins* *disapears*

[i]Moving through the lower streets of Manfort, she soon came through a series of gates and found herself in upper Manfort again, being greeted by some of the higher Lords and Ladies.[/i]

Peri: .....*sigh* [i]Why me?[/i][/COLOR]

*Outlaw continued to trot down the streets with Alan on the back of his horse.*

Alan - Outlaw.......why aren't we with Peri?

Outlaw - Peri is a lady Alan. We need to look a little nicer if we are to stay with her.

Alan - So, what are we doing?

Outlaw - Going to the bath house. Then to get some nice clothes. Maybe we can sneak into her little crowd.

Alan - Wow Outlaw, you actually can do that for us.

Outlaw - Beleve it or not Alan, but I probobly have more connections in this town than even Peri.:smirk:

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Once on the outskirts of the city she reined her horse towards a nearby guard.[/i]

Guard: May I help you M'lady?

Peri: My name is Lady Peregrine. I was wondering where I could find Lord Obsidian.

Guard: He is at the old Ducal Palace. *points* I hope you find him.

Peri: I will. Thank you.

Guard: Of course M'Lady.

[i]Without another word, she rode off and soon found the old mansion. At the door, she dismounted and pulled her pack down from the saddle. Lady Peregrine walked up to the steward.[/i]

Peri: Is Lord Obsidian home?

Steward: Yes. Who is calling?

Peri: Lady Peregrine Thirif. I'm an old friend of his.

Steward: Ah yes, follow me...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Lord Obsidian...like the rock? thats a cool name...[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liam:Should... we stop.. and... put Viper in a hospital?

Chole:Idiot..

Aeon:Stupid...

Liam:What?

Chole:If we put her in a hospital, they'll just kill her while she's weak. They know she'll become a dragon one day, and they will kill her to protect their village.

Liam:They can't do that!

Aeon:But they will, besides, there is nothing they could do anyways. Modern medicine cannot cure this. Actually, besides killing the dragon, there is no cure. And we've heard Viper's call on this... it would kill both she and I, not physically, but inside to loose our brother...

Liam:Should we put Viper out of her misery?

[i]Silence[/i]

Aeon/Chole:ARE YOU NUTS?!

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: It's alright...we just need a place for her to stay.

Liam: Manfort's just over the hill, I can make out the towers.

Chole: Then we still have a long ways to go. No time to rest.

Aeon: Well, maybe my sister...

Chole: There has to be another way to stop this.

Aeon: There isn't...

Chole: If we look for the dragon, it could take forever...and even if we do find it...how would we know it's the right one.

Aeon: Then there's no real way.

Chole: Sh-t...

[i]As they broke the clearing of the forest, they saw the huge city of Manfort. Bustling and crowded with people and tall buildings, it was the perfect place for information and supplies.[/i]

Liam: Wow...it's been a while.

Chole: Look there...before that...

[i]The group looked down the hill, before Manfort and noticed a crowd of horses and people gathering. Off to the side was a fairly large inn with crowds of people moving in and out.[/i]

Aeon: Let's stop there...

Chole: Yeah, I don't think Viper could take anymore jolts from being carried.

Liam: I wonder if there's any room left though...

Chole: Well, if there isn't, we can always reserve one, right?

Aeon: Or cause an uproar...

Chole: Hey, even better...

[i]They trudged down the hill as fast as they could with Chole being careful not to shake up Viper.[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]ASAR!! Your almsot as pervy as Rico!![/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~
Haha i thought that might get a giggle...but seriously, the motion and the horse and the hotchick does lead......i'll stop now. Sorry.;) Now, where were we. Ah yes! Bathtime!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - -- - - - - - -- -

"Outlaw", Alan opened "What's life been like for you? Do you enjoy it?"

"Yes m'boy. Most every minute. Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's just that...i don't know how to explain it. But i guess i coud say that it scares me."

"Oh yes. How so"

"Well, i mean, what am i to do with it. Like, i'm an apprentice at a centuries old warrior-mage order. They've told me already that i'm probably not going to last any more than till next year, so, what am i to do? I'm eighteen years old, and my best skills include a bit of fancy swordplay and the ability to make things really hot every now and again. I don't see a big future for me unless i get into the sauna business...."

"Well laddie, life throws a lot of curveballs at us during our time. Men must do the best they can. But if you ever in need, positions are always open in my line of work."

"Thanks Outlaw. Now, about these baths....do they hurt?"

"Bah-ha! You've got a lot to learn m'boy. But we'll make a man of you yet. So tell me, how was the ride with Peri...":D

"Oh....wellll:blush: ........

[COLOR=darkblue][i]They ended up in a huge square where hundreds of people gathered around and traded, banded, branded, whatever. Chole walked around, holding Viper in her arms when a group of kids walked up to him.[/i]

Kid: Hey mister! What's wrong with that lady?!

Chole: Nothing...she just fell asleep...now if you'll let us through...

Aeon: Chole...Liam and I are gonna find us a room so she can rest peacefully...keep her safe.

Chole: Don't worry...

Aeon: OH...really?

Chole: I'll keep her safe.

Aeon: Much better...

Liam: We'll be back soon.

[i]Liam and Aeon walked off into the Blood of the Grape Inn/Tavern and dissapeared into the crowd. Chole walked off to a safe place in the dirt and set Viper down, away from the trampling horses and oxen.[/i]

Chole: Viper, are you still awake?

Viper: Ugh....barely...

Chole: Did you hear what your brother said?

Viper: The part about him kicking your áss if you let me down?

Chole: No...heh...

Viper: Yeah, of course I heard them...I can't sleep I'm being carried y'know.

Chole: Manfort...

Viper: It's a big city, I doubt that we won't find any info there...or your friends...

Chole: Peri? Alan?

Viper: *cough* You wanna settle with them, right?

Chole: I guess so...but now that it's been a while, I don't really want to...

Viper: I see...but hey...they still owe us one after we saved them from bandits...I wouldn't want any of my friends to be left in the dust by them...

Chole: Me, a Friend?

Viper: Hey, I'm in your arms aren't I?

Chole: Hmmm, yeah...

[i]Aeon and Liam came out of the large inn, carrying a bright shiny key.[/i]

Viper: Looks like I'll be able to catch a piece of the action soon...

[i]Chole helped her up and met up with the two.[/i]

Chole: We got the rooms?

Liam: Room...just one...whew...we almost had to kill a man for it.

Chole: oh?

Aeon: Yeah, some bástard by the name of Trev...we took care of him...stuffed his áss into the wine cellar without too much resistance.

Liam: It was fun...

Viper: Can we go?

Chole: Let's go, m'lady!

[i]As they entered the inn, they heard screams of joy coming from the cellar...[/i]

Chole: The f-k?

Aeon: *shrugs*

[i]They headed upstairs to ther room and settled down. Chole set Viper down on the bed and she fell asleep the moment she hit the pillow.[/i][/COLOR]