OtakuBoards

Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: Alright.....we either go together....or we don't. I'm going to come with Chole, if he's going to Arethrei...and if you come Liam....

Liam: *shrug* 's all the same to me.

Obsidian: *comes running up* I'VE FOUND IT!!

Viper/Peri: What?

Obsidian: The cure! THE CURE!!

Viper: :therock: What is it?

Obsidian: It's in the book![/COLOR]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=darkblue]Aeon: Gimmie!!!

Obsidian: Here...

[i]Aeon took a look at the strange writing and smiled...[/i]

Viper: Will it work?

Aeon: No...I mean..of course it will...

Viper: Yay...

Aeon: But...*shuts the book*

Chole: What?

Aeon: Let's keep going.

Chole: What is it?

Aeon: I'll tell you later...so umm are we going as a group?

Peri: I'm with Chole...

Liam: So am I...I guess...

Viper: Well...he did wrong me...but...I guess it wasn't anyones fault...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]"He wronged me but I guess it wasn't anyone's fault?"

:therock:

No, your right, of COURSE it wasn't his fault.. I mean THEN he'd be taking responsibility right? Sure... I see.. because then thatb would be the adult thing to do. Nope, not his fault at all![/COLOR]

Viper:Will you shut up?!

[COLOR=purple]NO! I can't watch this happen! There is no way I'm going back tot he way things were.. thats ludacris! he cheated on her, but he says it wasnt cheating because he thought you two were good friends, but he didn't mind at all when his tounge was down your throat, and now you're all going along like this is hunky dory?[/COLOR]

Viper:Um.... yeah!

[COLOR=purple]No your not... hate to be the barer of bad news.. but im way to hard headed, hot headed, and thick headed for that! no way! uh-uh! not happening! NO![/COLOR]

Viper:Great...

[COLOR=purple]I don't do things that way...[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liam: Tell me I didn't just hear her forgiving him... First she rescues his sorry as.s from jail, gets no thanks for that, gets instead a betrayal and gets shot at, then she goes completely out of her way to get him back, hell she STEALS him off the ground, he finds out about her brother, finds out she's a dragonheart, helps her when she falls tremendously ill, searches for a cure, and then cheats on her after which. ALL OF THIS WAS CAUSED BY CHOLE AND NOW SHE'S FORGIVEN HIM LIKE THAT?! *snaps fingers*...

*silence*

Liam:Cool...

Aeon:No it isn't actually... Viper are you sure about this?

Viper:Well...

Chole: Oh come on!

Peri:You know Chole.. he's right... you did cheat on her, in her eyes, with me... which was my fault too...

Viper:That's irrelivent now.. you appologized... and you meant it...

Chole:I did too!

Aeon:No... you gave excuses...

Chole:WHAT!? This is lunacy!

Viper:No it isn't! If you only wanted to be a buisness partner.. why didn't you tell me?

Chole:I never found the right moment...

Viper:Are you NUTS?! You had all the time in the world... when I rescued you, a choice I'm currently regretting doing, when I wasa in your arms, sick and close to death... when I was f-cking your brains out... you could have picked one Chole!

Aeon:WHAT?!

Viper:Now brother dear you didn't think we were alone together that long without doing anything did you?

*silence*

Viper:The point is Chole... I'm not ready to forgive you yet... and... I'm not ready to give up being a Dragonheart either.

[i]Viper's eyes flickered green and the book in Aeon's hand began to melt away untilt here was nothing left.[/i]

Aeon:Viper...

Viper:And now... I must depart... alone....

Aeon:No... I've gone through this a lot longer than you have... I know what's next...

Viper:Very well...

[i]Viper turned and walked into in open feild, never looking back. Aeon turned and said his goodbyes to Peri and Liam. He patted the horse and gave it a carrot. Then he turned to Chole.[/i]

Aeon:So Chole... how's the eye?

[i]Aeon laughed Sadistically and turned back and walked away through the all grass with Viper.[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole looked at the departing Viper and Aeon and a tear ran down his cheek...[/i]

Chole: Sh-t...Sh-t!!

[i]Chole ran off,crying hysterically...[/i]

Liam: Whoa...I've never seen him like this...

Peri: I guess he really messed up twice...once by sleeping with me...the next by lying...sh-t...

Alan: This isn't good for him...

Peri: Well, I still like him..he seems like an honest enough guy...just really confused, I guess...

Alan: You wanna go after him? Talk to him?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: No. He knows......what I feel.

Alan: Sure?

Peri: Yes.

[i]She swung up onto the horse and pulled up Alan besides her. The two took off, following the trail into Manfort's lower city, and soon found Outlaw and his men.[/i]

Outlaw: Buisness as usual?

Peri: Let's go.

Outlaw: Saddle up men. We're leaving for Arethrei.

Alan: :D[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]After beating himself up a little...he waited outside the gates...crossbow in hand...[/i]

Peri: Man, it looks like you're gonna kill this entire city...

Chole: Let's just go...we have some stuff to talk about along the way...

Alan: Oh?

[i]Chole noticed Peri and Alan riding the same horse...he got a little agitated.[/i]

Outlaw: Don't worry, he's just her apprentice.

[i]Chole turns and starts walking ahead.[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: make me the scapegoat:rolleyes:

------

Liam: *looks* not enough horses. .

Peri: we could get one from obsidians stables. .

Liam: *shakes head* too much time been lost already. .*smiles*

*Liam places his hands together and whispers runes quickly and silently, the ground trembles in front of him and a skeletal horse erupts from the ground*

All: . . . *twitch. somewhat surprised and repulsed by the creature*

Liam: *shrugs and gets up into the saddle of his mount*

"I get to ride with Peri, i get to ride with peri, i get to ride with peri, heeyyyyy, macarena!"

Peri: Maca-what!?

"Ummm...it's an apprentice thing. Hey Peri, now that we're together for this horse ride, i can tell you my story!!!!"

Chole: :laugh:

Peri: Will this take long???

Chole:*smirks*

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole tuned out to Alan's story and looked blankly ahead...thinking deeply. Chole wasn't the type to travel with groups like this....but to him, it seemed right...they continued heading north towards the magical region unheard of by meany...a mystery to some...[/i]

Liam: Chole, are you alright?

Chole: I'm fine...just pre-occupied

Liam: Oh...okay...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: It looks like we can push on for a few more miles...

Peri: Are you sure...you look a little tired.

Chole: No...just...thinking about some stuff...

Peri: If its about Viper and Aeon...don't worry about it. She's gone now and so just don't worry about it.

Chole: I guess so...[/COLOR]

"Peri"

"Alan, i'm glad for you, but i think we've heard enough of you story for today. We're about to make camp, so can we get some quiet please."

"Ummm....Peri.."

"Alan! I said enough."

"This is kinda important"

"WHAT!"

"*gulp* look up..."

"Oh......*gulp*...oh-oh........"

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: LoL...save it for the campfire...

[i]They found a reatively small patch of grass, without any sharp blades, and set up camp...it was only the five of them without Aeon or Viper...Chole and Liam gathered firewood while Peri, Alan, and Outlaw set up their area.[/i]

Alan: Peri, I really have to tell you something.

Peri: Can it wait...

Outlaw: ??

[i]Out in the forest...[/i]

Liam: Chole...what's wrong with you?

Chole: What's wrong with me?

Liam: Yeah...ever since I met you...you've been kind, cool, and sophisticated...but now, after you messed around...you're all sad and everything.

Chole: I guess I'm feeling very much like and áss right now.

Liam: OUch...

Chole: It'll probably go away within a few days...assuming that Peri and I have a really long talk...

Liam: I think Alan beat you to that.

Chole: He can talk on whatever subject he wants to...I have my own personal issues with her.

Liam: But you two aren't even like...engaged or anything.

Chole: So?

[i]Liam didn't say another word afterwards...they continued picking up wood for the fire and some for keeping Chole's bolt and arrow supply at it's peak...night approached and they headed back...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Anyone know what happened to the REAL Aeon? Anti? what about the REAL Outlaw... or Ken... or Amber... where did they go?! :bawl:[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]A scream echos through the forest[/i]

AEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]Everyone at the camp stops what they are doing and looks up and a burst of fire jets over the sky. Chole and Liam stare wide-eyed. The scream slices through the silence again.[/i]

Chole:That's Viper!

[i]All five of them take off at a running speed and burst through the trees into an open feild. A huge dragon is rampaging through the grass towards Viper, who is cradling something in her arms.[/i]

Peri:Viper! Get out of there!

[i]The Aeon Staff lies uselessly on the ground next to Viper as she cries over something the 5 can't see. The dragon picks up speed and it's sanguine scales glisten, even though it's dark. Chole aims her bow and Peri gears up her Libertine. Liam kneels on one knee and calls some creep-a.ss skeletons from the ground.[/i]

Peri:Let's get this party started!

[i]Peregrine's Libertine erupts from the.. er.. sky? her body? and hits the dragon with full force. Chole's arrows blaze into the dragon's thick hide with perfect accuracy and Liam's skeletons close in on the Dragon[/i]

Viper:No! STOP!

[i]The skeletons begin to pull the dragon under the ground.[/i]

Viper:STOP!!!!

[i]Viper drops whatever it was she was holding and she rushes forward with the staff. She begins bashing away at the skeletons, shattering their bones and sending them back into the Earth. Viper leaps up onto the Dragon's chest and draws out the arrows. She jumps down and points the staff, Boa Jewel blazing, straight at the five.[/i]

Viper: Do not harm this Dragon! He is sacred! This Dragon is my brother! This Dragon MADE me a Dragonheart!

Chole:We thought you were hurt...

Viper*ignoring Chole*:Peregrine, I thank you for your aid, but it was not needed. This Dragon is blind and cannot defend himself from all of you. He was acting in fear.

Liam:Why were you screaming?

[i]Viper casts her head down and looks over to where she was. A shadowed figure lays in the grass. Chole walks over and peers closely at it. He stands up again wide-eyed in shock.[/i]

Chole:It's... Aeon...

Peri:What?!

Viper:He was attacked by a different dragon. This one here, [i]Viper points over her shoulder[/i], saved my life. He killed that vicious one there.

[i]Viper points over across the feild at a hgue shadowly lump that was a dragon.[/i]

Viper:Now please... leave...

OOC: I think they bailed out...it's something that happens when Raiha and I respond quickly to the threads we subscribe....
~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Well, if you need anything...you know where to find us...

Viper: Not this time...I don't think..

Peri: Is your brother going to be alright...?

[i]Viper glared at Peri...a cold stare that penetrated her soul.[/i]

Peri: I guess not...

[i]The group departed, leaving Viper alone in the open field, with her brother and the wounded dragons. She didn't understand why she didn't want to hurt the dragon...maybe because it wasn't hostile towards her. She knelt by her brother and let out a silent cry.[/i]

Chole: *shiver* It pains me to see her...

Peri: I'm sorry about that...

Chole: It's not your fault...I thought this adventure was supposed to be a blast...but things never go the way you really want them to...

Liam: Don't sweat it...she'll be alright...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peregrine looked down, then she picked up her fallen sword and adjusted her sash.[/i]

Alan: ??

Peri: *beckons the others*

[i]Viper knelt over her brother's still form and Peregrine and the others quietly left the scene.[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: Huh? I thought that already happened in my post...
~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole seperated from the group and sat a few meters away from the fire, thinking about a few things while he looked into the sky. He dropped his crossbow by his side and lay down on the soft grass.[/i]

Chole: (Do I really want to go with Peri and the others...? Am I just kidding myself?)

[i]He closed his eyes and tears began to stream down his face, only illuminated by the fire and the moonlight.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole couldn't move...surprised that Peri would actually come near him after all that he'd done...he wanted to be alone...but somehow, he needed Peri's comfort. He planned to seperate completely from the party and depart, never to seem any of them again...but now, his plans were sure to change. He just sat with Lady Perigrine holding him while Liam, Alan, and Outlaw sat by the fire singing songs and trading stories.[/i]

Chole: Why are you doing this?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: Because I care for evenryone that happens to belong to this group......no matter what they've done.

Chole: *sniff* Thanks.

Peri: Of course. I'm also doing this because I still love you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole paused and stopped crying...[/i]

Chole: You...what?!

Peri: You heard me...

Chole: I know...but...what do you mean by "still?"

Peri: Didn't I tell you before?

Chole: *looks down* Well...I'm sorry, but no...

Peri: Oh...

Chole: No...it's not that...I appreciate that you have feelings for me...but...well........................oh I'm just being stupid...

Peri: ...

Chole: I mean...I never knew that until now...so now that I know...*sigh* I can't say right now...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole hung his head low and his ears seemed to sink much like an animal's ears are when they get sad. Peri put her arms around him and held him. Somehow...Chole wanted to get away from it all but he just couldn't...Peri was pouring parts of her heart out and Chole didn't want to hurt her. He stayed silent for a few hours in the grass with Peri just sitting there...he didn't know what to say or think about it. No one's ever told him that before...[/i]

Chole: Peri...

Peri: Yeah?

Chole: It's getting late...

[i]Chole got up with his crossbow and helped Peri up as well. They headed back to the fire to warm up, then sleep...[/i][/COLOR]