Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Tab starts at the bar...

Peri: I meant water...

Viper: You're not into liqour?

Peri: Nope...

Chole: *shrugs* I could understand why...

[i]Chole takes out his bottle from his pack...[/i]

Chole: Drink?

Peri: Thanks...

[i]Peri took it and opened it...the bottle looked old...but it was kept surprisingly fresh. She took 2 gulps and handed it back.[/i]

Viper: Whelp...no posts worth going after.

Chole: Let's get outta here before we start any trouble...[/COLOR]

Having located the shiny black gems that Peri had so vehemently requested they find, Alan and Outlaw returned to the group, also laden with a few extra supplies of their own.

"So, guys, whats the desert??"

All::eek:

Peri: That's a joke right Alan? Right?

Alan::cross: *Laughs* Yeah. But it was funny watching your reactions. Geez, i'm not THAT naive.

Viper: *bitchslap*Boy, that kind of frivolity will most likely get you killed

Alan: Ow. What do you mean killed *sees the look on Viper's face*.....ohhhh. Right then. So Peri, what exactly is this Arethei place like???

Peri: Like you've never known, Alan, nor will again.....:cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]
Iris: Almost...we just have to get all this crap loaded...
COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]O_o uh... who?[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Viper stretched her arms over her head and yawned widely. As she did, her teeth were bared and Chole saw they were smooth, white, sharp daggers. Viper shut her mouth and stood up. She turned to Chole.[/i]

Viper:I'm hungry. Wanna go grab a bite to eat before we leave?

Chole:Nah... I'll just stay here and wait for Peregrine...

Viper:*hurt* Oh.. okay... I'll uh... be right back...

Chole:Viper...

[i]Viper turned away from him and holding the Aeon staff, walked into a nearby resturant, silver hair streaming and glittering in the wind. Chole shook his head and watched her disappear through the door.[/i]

[i]Viper sat down at a table in the back and waited patiently for the waiter to come. She flipped open the menu and read her choices silently.[/i]

Waiter:May I help you ma'am?

[i]Viper peered over the top of her menu and then closed it and looked up at the waiter. Viper's eyes widened and her mouth hung open. She shut her eyes and burst out laughing. Before her stood... Chole.[/i]

Viper:Chole!? HA!!!!!!

Waiter:Excuse me?

Viper:Chole what are you doing???!!!

Waiter:I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about ma'am.

Viper:Chole don't play dumb... ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiter:Ma'am are you feeling alright? Would you like some water?

Viper: Don't call me ma'am... you know my name...

Waiter:Miss... are you okay? Do you want to lie down?

Viper:Your really not Chole are you?

Waiter:No ma'am, my name is Alander...

Viper:But... you look exactly like Chole... except you don't have the scars...

Alander:Who is Chole?

Viper:I want you to come meet him...

Alander:But...

Viper:No.. your coming to meet him...

[i]Viper stood and grabbed Alander by the wrist. She picked up her staff and she led Alander out of the resturant and over to the fountain where Chole sat. Viper playfully kicked Chole's leg gently and he looked up. When his eyes fell on Alander Chole felt his heart stop and his blood run cold.[/i]

Chole:Alander?

Viper:You know him?!

Alander:Chole... is it you?

Chole:It is...

Alander:I must go...

Chole:I understand...

Viper:What? Hey wait what's going on here?

Chole: Do you remember the first time I met your brother?

Viper:Yes... you hated each other...

Chole:I didn't hate him... it's just that your twin... reminded me of mine...

[i]Viper's mouth hung open as Chole gestured to Alander.[/i]

Alander:A prophecy was made at our birth...

Viper:What?

Alander:The prophecy said...

Chole:Strong united they will fight, 'till a day when plagued with blight, the two will run and roam the lands, and one will die at the other's hands.

Viper:Deep...

Alander:I haven't seen Chole since I was seven because one of us will kill the other... so our parents made us part...

Chole:And now your bringing Alander here has possibly done more harm than good...

Viper:Well thats just too bad. Because the first part of your prophecy says you two are strongest together.... and we need all the help we can get if we are going to Arethei...

Alander:Yes but...

Viper:No.. your coming with us...

Chole:Alander always was a good swordsman... he may be helpful..

Alander:But...

Chole:If there is one thing I've learned Alander... do not argue with Viper... she will win...

Viper:Thank you Chole...

[i]Viper smiled and she followed Alander back into the resturant. When they came back out, Outlaw, Alan, Liam, and Peregrine had already met up with Chole. Alan took one look at Alander and fainted. Peregrine was wide eyed and Liam was speechless.[/i]

Peri:How do we tell them apart?

Viper:Peregrine, this is Chole's twin, Alander. How do we tell them apart? Well, Chole broke my heart and Aeon scarred his right eye. Alander is free of scars...

Peri:Uh-huh...

[i]Everyone continued to stare at Alander which made him very uncomfortable. Viper laughed and wrapped her arms around Alander's muscular arm and snuggled her head against his arm.[/i]

Alander:Affectionate isn't she?

[i]Alander smiled and Chole nodded. The group moved out toward the desert.[/i]

OOC: I dunno...stuff :whoops:
~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue][i]As the parted and headed for the next town (a couple more to go till the desert...)[/i]

Chole: Wait a minute...how come you settled down?

Alander: I just didn't feel like going out and making a name for myself...since you already had that edge outside.

Chole: With a crossbow...

Alander: And me with a sword...

Viper: *mumbles* Playing with the twins...

Chole: What was that?

Viper: Nothing :D

[i]Chole and Alander looked at each other...aside from the personalities and scars, mental and physical, they were identical to the strange hair...same height, build...no doubt that they were related. But they both knew that Viper had something in store for Alander and he smiled.[/i]

Chole: Don't make the same mistake I did...

Peri: Chole...can I have a word with you?

Chole: ....okay...

[i]Peri and Chole moved to the front of the pack...after finding out the prophecy...it worried her that they would have to do battle at some point and time. It didn't seem like they were at each other's throats...but that could change later on...[/i]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peregrine, Viper, Chole, Asar, and Liam continued on their way, Titus following faithfully....[/i]

Viper: *starts humming*

Peri: Can you sing Viper?

Viper: A bit.

Peri: Do you know the Moonsilver song?

Viper: Only part of it.

Liam: *pulls out a flute* I know it!

Peri: Alto...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: You're lucky you get to hear music at all...

Viper: What? You haven't, Chole?

Chole: Not really...well, besides the birds chirping and all...no real singing.

Viper: Then maybe I should sing for you eh?

Chole: That'd be nice.

Viper: Hmm...hmmm...

Liam: What is it?

Viper: I thinking of a good old song...

Chole: Just whatever...

Viper: Umm...[/COLOR]

Viper:Er.. AH! I know...

Chole:Go on..

Viper: Oompaloompa-do-bady-do.. I've got another puzzle for you.. Oompaloompa-do-bad-da-dee.. if you are wise you'll listen to me.. What do you get when your kid is a brat? More rich and more spoiled than a siamese cat?

*silence*

Viper:Just kidding... here lemme try something else..

Alan:Peregrine... I'm scared...

[i]Viper scowl and pokes the staff out in front of her under Alan's feet. He trips and lands face first in the dust. Viper is in tears laughing.[/i]

Alan:That wasn't funny...

[i]Alan stands up rubbing his bottom and rushes back towards Viper. He raises his hand to smack her and just as his hand comes down, Alander grabs his wrist and flips him on the ground.[/i]

Alander: Do not ever hit a lady...

Peri:I'm sorry... did you call me?

Viper:Shut up...

Peri:Just kidding Viper... :)

Alander:Please.. continue singing..

Viper:Well it's not gonna be anything sweet and classy.. I'm not Peregrine...

Alander:What ever you prefer m'lady...

Chole:I'm gonna be sick...

Viper:I got the better half didn't I Peregrine?

[i]Viper laughs and turns away from the group. She stops a few feet bak and raises the Aeon Staff high above her head. A green smoke erupts from the jewel and heavy metal begins to blare from and unseen source into the desert, slicing the silence gracefully. When he green cloud lifts, Viper is standing on a tall serpent shaped platform with five men and their instruments surrounding her. Viper cocks and eyebrow and gestures to the man next to her.[/i]

Viper:This is Sully..

[i]The group gapes at the stage as the music begins again and Viper and Sully step up to the microphone.[/i]

Peregrine:Show off...

Viper:This one is for you Chole...

[i]Viper winks one of her eyes and then her eyes blaze an extravegent color of blue never before or again seen my mortal eyes. She strikes a guitar chord and she and Sully begin to sing into the microphone.[/i]

Viper/Sully:I... STAND ALONE! INSIDE I! STAND ALONE! I... STAND ALONE! INSIDE I! STAND ALONE!

[i]The 6 people onstage finish the song and then switch chords to a new song sung only by Viper.[/i]

Viper:This song is my favorite... as you'll soon see...

[i]Melancholy tunes ripple from the speakers and Alan lights up a lighter. Liam knocks him over the head and they turn back to the stage.[/i]

Viper:I'm not the one whos so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my vee-eins, never did I wanna be here again and I don't remember why I came..

[i]When Viper finishes the song, she kisses Sully on the cheek and jumps down from the stage. She turns and faces it, raises the Aeon Staff high, and summons the white smoke. The stage vanishes when it lifts and Viper is standing, grinning hugely, with and arm tucked neatly under Alander's.[/i]

Peri:Are you quite finished?

Viper:Yup... okay, lets go now...

Peri:Thank you god...

Alander:I didn't know you liked Godsmack...

[i]Alander wraps an arm around Viper and they walk ahead of the stunned group and laugh and talk for several hours undisturbed.[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]Alright.. sorry.. that was a little far fetched.. but... I just finished watching "Making the Video" with Godsmack... and... I needed a stretch. I'm sick and have been cooped up in this house for 3 days now with no signs of my cold going away... and like I said... I needed to stretch. :D[/COLOR]

OOC: Interesting...
~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue][i] Chole looked down at the ground the entire time after Viper's little concert the strange part was that Alan was his brother and he never noticed it, which seemed stupid of him...but why was Peri training him? He's a good swordsman...unless he knew he was eventually going to meet Chole.[/i]

Chole: *sigh*

Liam: The weather beating you down?

Chole: It's just that I never knew that Alan was my bro...

Peri: We thought you did...and you had no problem with it. Well, until Viper noticed...

Chole: oh that really brought up her spirits.

[i]The group eventually reached the town of Forest River, one of the last stops before they headed out into the open desert and continued south to no-man's land...It was pretty much the same town, besides the fact that it did have a massive slow running river and an inactive volcano in the surrounding area. They could see a small string of smoke coming from it in the distance...[/i]

Liam: Hmm...nice place...

Peri: Yeah? For what?

Liam: Nothing...it's just a nice place.

Chole: Heh...look at the two happy campers...

[i]Chole pointed at Viper and Alan as they stoped in the center of the town and started joking with each other.[/i]

Peri: You mad Chole?

Chole: No...not really...my twin seems to be keeping Viper happy...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peri leaned back and looked up at the stars and crescent moon. She stretched luxuriously, and Titus the horse nickered softly in the backround.[/i]

Peri: *yawn* Those two are shameless.

Liam: Jealous?

Peri: Not in the least.

Chole: *crosses arms* So.....

Peri: I'm going to bed.

Liam: Me too. *yawn* :sleep:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole looked around...and sighed[/i]

Chole: I'm just going to hang around here...

[i]He looked at Viper and his brother flirting by the fountain in the middle of town...[/i]

Chole: On second thought...

[i]Chole rushed into the inn, ordered a few strong drinks and bought a room when he was loosened up...the innkeeper said something about the rooms being full..but he didn't really pay attention...we was tired and he went upstairs, walking slowly towards his room[/i]

Chole: Now which one did the guy say it was?

[i]He looked around to find an empy room...but there was none...He wondered where Liam and Peri went, they got there early so they probably got seperate rooms...he started looking around.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peri looked out her door and saw Chole wandering down the hall, looking somewhat dazed. She grabbed him by the waist and dragged him into her room.[/i]

Chole: Huh?

Peri: Go to sleep. You look strange mooning around the hall.

Chole: Right......[/COLOR]

It was nightime...the stars dancing their lively little jigs, completely unaware of the world that looked upon them.

Alan sighed, long and loud. The last few hours had consisted entirely of him...and Viper. He couldn't remember what he ate, or drank, or even where they were. All he could remember was her...she was his universe right nor. It was a funny feeling.

How the others had come to realise he was Chole's brother perplexed him. How he came to realise he was Chole's brother was even more confusing...and right now he couldn't care a whole bit. Viper grabbed his hands, and suddenly they were running wildly through the town....

The next thing he knew, he was backed up against a wall...
Viper was moving in, this...look on her face...like nothing he'd ever seen before. Her hands were warm, and as she moved, her breasts began to press against him.

"What the hell do i do know?" He thought despairingly...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]...........Godsmack didn't exist back then. You are such an ***.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Yeah, and your a moody *****. I dunno what it is with you Raiha, but you always seem to have a problem with me and you leap at the chance to show it. Every RPG we've both been in together, our characters have been enemies. X-Men 1, Silent Nobility and Moon Chaser~ Enemies. Tenchi Universe, Ryoko and Sasami~ Enemies, X-Men 2, Silent Nobility and Moon Chaser~ Enemies, Dragonhearts, Viper and Peregrine~ big suprise, Enemies. If you have a problem with me, why not come out and say it so we can end this whole ordeal. You know maybe I'm wrong, actually I hope I'm wrong b/c making enemies, believe it or not, is not atop my list of "Things to do". So otherwise, step off. I was playing around. I was just joking around and having some fun. Your right, Godsmack [i]didnt[/i] exist back in the 1700's, so? I felt like doing something new , it was just a one time thing and I'm sorry if I was still a little high on the music I was listening to. Excuse me for having fun, I'm so sorry your majesty, I won't do it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*reads asar and rico's posts*

O.O The name thing so didnt occur to me... Alan is Alander? what...? but... dang... I never even thought of that... wow... o.O hey I guess it could work right?

Viper and Peregrine's apprentence... oh I love it...[/COLOR]

OOC: heh. .well Raiha almost always make my character look like a fool, but I dont care, I always end up: :rotflmao: when she does :whoops: :rolleyes:

---------

*Liam sat on his bed with the moonlight surrounding him, absorbing into him healing his mind and body*

Liam: [I]Moonlight, what news to you bring to me of the one underground lord. .[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]:haha: You can't take things as they come can you Chika? Sasami wasn't your enemy, you're the one who blew up the table. ;) And you know............Moon and Nobility got along when they were asleep in separate rooms............And my character can be nice sometimes. If there wasn't any character conflict, this RPG would be as boring as hell.[/COLOR]

OOC: too much char conflict is a bad thing u know:D

-----

*silence ensumes the air, and the moonlight shimmers, then speaks in a whisper*

[I]nothing is as yet. .[/I]

Liam: [I]are you sure. .has he news of the one called Alander?[/I]

[I]no. .nothing is as yet. .[/I]

Liam: [I]as it shall and always will be. .[/I]

OOC: ....all I have to say is...It's just a game...then again, I'd be going against what I'm just saying right now...:rolleyes: *pokes eyes out* just don't take it personally...unless Raiha doesn't like girls...j/k/t...:whoops:

~~~~~~~~~~

IC:

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Where's my room...they're all full...

[i]Chole started to cry in his drunken state...[/i]

Liam: Is everything alright?

Peri: Yeah...Chole just got himself into a really bad predicament.

Chole: Nooo!!!!

Peri: Shut up!

Liam: I'll take him in...

[i]Just then, a big, brawly guy passes by Liam...[/i]

Man: Outta the way! This is my room too...*mumbles* Stupid inn with not enough rooms.!

Liam: *sigh*

Chole: ...:bawl:

Liam: Dang...he must be out of it...

Peri: I'll just take him in...I think that's what his tab says anyway.

[i]Peri checked the stub in Chole's hand...nearly faded...it seemed to match the room she was in.[/i]

Chole: ...

Peri: Just wait until the hangover...I'll have to keep you quiet until then...and cleaned up...*sigh*

[i]Peri shut the door and helped Chole on the bed...[/i]

Chole: Sorry...

Peri: You won't remember this...with all the armor you're hauling it seems like you can lift this entire inn without it on.

Chole: ...*looked down*

[i]Chole sobered up...which was strange, considering that he hadn't gone through a hangover.[/i]

Chole: I'm alright...

Peri: How did you?

Chole: The result from drinking toxins and strange ale from other parts of the world.

Peri: Oh...so you're resistant.

Chole: You could say that...well...I guess we should get some rest...where's my room?

Peri: This is it...;)[/COLOR]

*Liam walks back into his room and sits himself down on the bed, staring at the ceiling he ignores whats happening in the room next to him*

Liam: *shakes head* [I]love. . .something I will never understand. .[/I]

*Liam lies back on his bed and goes into a deep sleep*

[COLOR=darkblue][i]As Chole removed his heavy armor and prepared for bed, he looked out his window and saw the nightlife was still very much active. But he payed more attention to the moon and starts lingering outside in the clear dark-blue sky...[/i]

Chole: Hey, it's those two...

Peri: ??

[i]Peri walked up next to him and looked over his shoulder. They looked on as Alan and Viper were talking softly by the fountain...laughing and looking into each other's eyes.[/i]

Chole: Heh...

Peri: *sigh*

Chole: Looks like that guy's outdone me in that department.

Peri: Oh?

Chole: I guess you could call him the conservative one...ever since we were little kids...up to the age of 6 when we were seperated.

Peri: ...

[i]Chole sat back down on the bed and collapsed, taking in a deep breath.[/i]

Chole: You're awfully quiet.

Peri: I'm just tired.

Chole: Kinda like me eh?

Peri: You could say that.

Chole: You know...after this...we hit the desolation...

Peri: I know...[/COLOR]

Actually Chole, you've hit my own personality right on the head. I always have been the conservative one. How insightful!
- - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - -- - -- - - ---

Viper was moving in fast, and Aloan had nowhere to go, a wall and two rather large and fleshy breasts blocking his escape.
However, suddenly, she stopped, scant centimetres from his lips. She...seemed to be cursing someone or something.....?!...but Alan had nowhere to run, and he waited for her next move....

[COLOR=purple]Yes Raiha... I can... I was just sick of it, I'd had enough. But if that's really all it was... I'll leave it at that... I'll drop it... discussion dismissed... god that sounded gay.. o_o;

Alan~Ergh... ah sorry... left you kinda hanging there didnt I... sorry.. but rest assured... I got your... *cough* subtle hints.. *cough* *cough*[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alan:What are you doing?

[i]No reply. Viper's eyes were shut and her face was centimeters away from Alan's. Her lips were dangerously close, Alan could feel her hot, warm, sweet breath billowing softly from her lips. Eevn in starlight Alan saw the rosy hue of her cheeks and noticed the way her silver hair glittered in the night. He waited patiently under her grasp, stealing quick looks at her... body.

After a few moments, Viper's eyelids flickered and her eyelashes fluttered gently open, tickling Alan's cheek. Viper's fingertips dug into Alan's strong, muscular arms and she looked deep into his, um... green eyes.[/i]
~~~~~~~~~
OOC:Chole has green eyes right?
~~~~~~~~~
Alan:Viper...

Viper:Come with me...

Alan:Ah..bu...

[i]Viper's white fingers (no pun intended) seemed to glow flourescently against Alan's tan, dark skin under the moon's watchful gaze. They trailed down his arm and over his hand and she let her fingers slip through his. She caressed his palm and led him away from the water fountain into the black woods. An archer and mage watched them away.[/i]

Peri:He's quick...

Chole:If Alan is still the brother he always was, she's quick, and god knows she was with me...

Peri:You liked it...

Chole:What?!

Peri:You know you did...

Chole:Peregrine!

Peri:Oh come on...

Chole:Fine...

Peri:Ha! Told you...

Chole:I know what I like better...

[i]Chole took Peregrine's hands and kissed her softly.[/i]

Alan:Viper where are we going?

Viper:Shh... you must stay silent...

[i]Alander and Viper sat down in a glade and looked up at the stars, barely able to make them out through the thick canopy. Viper laid back in Alan's arms, her head resting peacefully on his chest, with the outsides of her legs resting smoothly against the inside of his. She sat with her head looking forward into the darkness. After a few moments of nothing, Alan spoke to Viper.[/i]

Alan:Should we get back? There is nothing here...

Viper:Shhh... patience little apprentine.. patience...

Alan:Hey! Don't call me a littl-

Viper:Shh! Here they come...

[i]Viper pointed forward and though Alan could barely make out where she was pointing, he didn't need to. He could guess that she was pointing to a small, distant spot in the forest. Through the trees the two could see a small, glowing, blue light. They could also hear soft, distant laughter and wings beating rapidly like a hummingbird's.

Alan and Viper watched as several faeries began streaming out of the forest into the glade. Viper heard Alan gasp with shock and amazement as the glade lit up with blue light and the faeries swirled over head lauhging gayly. The faeries put on a show for nearly a half hour before slowly filtering out through the trees. [/i]

Alan:That was amazing Viper...

[i]Viper didn't answer. She simply moaned softly and nuzzled her cheek softly against his sleeve, burying her face in his arm sleepily.[/i]

Alan:Viper?

[i]Alan laughed softly as Viper slept, encased in his arms. He bent his head forward and rested his chin on her shoulder. Alan closed his eyes and his head drooped sleepily against her soft neck. Alan's breathing and heartbeat clicked in tune and he slipped dreamily into a soft, peaceful sleep for the rest of the night.[/i]