OtakuBoards

Dragonhearts (Rated: R)

Raiha

[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, alright then Chika, we'll stop the "character conflict" until one of us gets pissed off or starts PMSing again. :rotflmao:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Peregrine held Chole's hands and watched him sleep. He breathed lightly, and tossed and turned.[/i]

Peri: I don't want to go into the Desolation..........but I guess there's no avoiding it.

[i]Oblivious to Perigrine's thoughts, Chole slept on, unaware that the new day that would dawn, was prepared by the fates to be long and difficult..........[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=purple]Dat work for me... :D[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liamac~Srry... *shrugs*

Asar~Yeah.. yup.. sure no problem...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Viper's sleep was light and her head nodded and jerked as she dreamed. Visions of coming danger flashed before her eyes. Viper's silver eyebrows knitted and she shocked herself awake. She startled herself and Alander as she jumped up and ran quickly back to the hotel.

When Alander caught up to her, he found her crouched in a corner, tears streaking down her face. Viper heard his foot steps and leaped up crying. She buried her face in his chest and let it all out. Alan placed his hands on her shoulders and held her back so he could see her face.[/i]

Alander:Viper what's wrong?

Viper:I-I saw them die... Peregrine... Outlaw... Liam... Chole... everyone... they just... died... it was horrible... no one deserved to die that way...

Alander:Aww calm down, they were just dreams Viper

Viper:But you don't understand... I almost never dream... Dragons don't have dreams, they have prophecies... I don't dream unless... unless I'm seeing the future...

Alander: Don't worry... Peregrine is a big girl, she can take care of herself...

Viper:But...

Alander:No... shhh... hush now... there is no reason to be worried... we're all fine...

Viper:Mmmmm

Alander:I'm serious... now relax

Viper:Alright... but... now where do we sleep?

[i]Alander smiled and walked a little ways down the hall. He knocked on a door and after a few minutes, Peregrine answered.

Viper slept soundly the rest of the night with Alan watching over her as he talked to Peregrine.[/i]

Peregrine:How do you know this?

Alander:That's what she told me...

Peregrine:I see...

---

No prob, just me ranting:whoops:

---

*The moonlight shimmered, and spoke again, waking Liam up from slumber*

[I]The one known as Viper has received a prophesy. .Nagis heard it from the other gods. .[/I]

Liam: [I]prophesy? what prophesy. .what is it?[/I]

[I]. . . we are not to speak of it. .ask the one called Viper yourself, she is with the one called Lady Perigrene[/I]

*Liam stands and the moonlight shatters, he walks to the door and opens, stepping into the darkened corridor*

Liam: *knocks on their door* Viper? Lady Peregrene?

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and Lady Perigrine woke up in each other's arms, resting soundly throughout the entire night. Peri thought that Chole would take her that night...but she was wrong.[/i]

Peri: Wake up...

Chole: Huh?

Peri: Good morning...

Chole: Oh, hello...

[i]He remembered what happened last night...[/i]

Chole: About last night...

Peri: Think nothing of it...

[i]Peri squeezed his hand...they looked into each others eyes and held still, holding tightly.[/i]

Chole: We should get ready...the others are probably on their horses...

[i]They heard three knocks on their door and heard Liam's voice...[/i]

Peri: We're coming!

[i]Viper sat up from the bed next to Chole's and Peri's, along with Alan...[/i]

Chole: You guys slept here too?

Alan: yeah...we talked so long last night we tried to check in but they didn't have any extra rooms. So we asked Peri if we could borrow yours.

Chole: Oh so that's why...

Viper: It's win-win, 'aint it?

Peri: "'aint?"

Chole: Local tounge...

Viper: Alan taught it to me last night...

Chole: That's cool.

Peri: "cool?" ...Wait, don't answer that...

Alan: We should get ready...or at least open the door for Liam...

[i]Viper walked up to the door and saw Liam ready to go.[/i]

Liam: You guys' aren't ready yet?

Viper: We had a long night...

Liam: I wonder doing what...I had a long night too with some guy that kept snoring in his sleep.

Chole: Hey, you coulda slept with us?

Liam: I was asleep before I realized that...c'mon...hurry.

Peri: Why?

Liam: The innkeep kicks the people out at morning so he can make room for more people who wanna get a room for the night or day.

Alan: Suckers...

[i]The four got ready while Liam stood outside the inn, looking around for trouble...[/i]

[/COLOR]

Liam wasnt having the best day of his life. Not only had he just had an incredibly bad sleep, but now that everyone was paired off with each other, he was almost completely ignored. Normally, these trivial human things wouldn't annoy him, but it was just so SAPPY! Words that didn't make any sense keep floating around, things like "snookums" "wubby-bubby" and the worst of all....
"kissy-boo". He snorted in contempt.

At least he would never have to go through such things.

Alan on the other hand was having the time of his life. Everything he smelt was her, and everything he saw was her. He kept pretty much silent the entire time they were getting ready, merely content to take in the vibe that was floating around. The love vibe;)

However, something troubled him, as it had from the start. What was her real name? Surely she wasn't born "Viper", and as far as he could, in his love-drowned state could tell, it didn't suit her.
He was about to ask her, when Liam's distinctive whistle pierced the air. Something was up....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peregrine stod up and brushed herself off. Strapping on her sword and whipping on her cloak she turned over to Chole. Tidus nickered softly and nuzzeled her shoulders.[/i]

Chole: How come he likes you more than us?

Peri: *strokes his nose* No idea, maybe because I have sugar for him?

Tidus: :toothy:

Chole: What.....no sugar for me?

Peri: :haha: Nice try boy.[/COLOR]

OOC: *points out his prev post* *shrugs* ah well. .it happens
------

*Liam leant against a wall, thinking over the nights events, remembering what the moonlight, emmissary of Nagil had told him. And yet he still hadnt talked to Viper about the prophesy. .

He was then abruptly brought to his senses when someone smashed him across the jaw*

Liam: *still leaning against the wall, rubs his chin and looks at the one who hit him* what cause was that for?

*A group of religious fanatics come into focus, covered in ritual scarring wounds, some fresh, some old, most of them bleeding*

F1: cleansing the world of evil:flaming:

Liam: *thinks*[I]they caught up with me. .I thought that was over. .I need help[/I] *he whistles*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lady Peregrine cocked her head and Liam's whistle sounded again. She leapt onto Tidus's back and the two took off, leaving Chole behind.[/i]

Tidus: :confused:

Peri: Listen again?

*Whistling sound*

Tidus: :demon: *takes off*

Liam: AHH!!

Peri: *draws sword* What's all this?

Priest type thingygs: We will cleanse the world of all evil....we will cleanse the world of all evil....

Peri: Oh would you give it a rest! I heard you the first time! Now get off Liam!

Liam: Yeah, that'd be nice.

P.T.T.s: We will-

Peri: YAHAA!!

[i]Tidus reared up on his hind legs and came down, crashing against the first wave of P.T.T.s Peri leapt off half way and brought her sword down, severing the head of another PTT.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]A PTT came behind Lady Perigrine, wielding a huge daggar...[/i]

????: Watch your head...

[i]Peri turned around and saw the PTT with an arrow stuck inside his head...[/i]

Peri: What?

[i]Chole crouched on a small tree branch...[/i]

Chole: At your service....

Liam: Howd you get here so fast?!

Viper: Me!

Alan: Good thing she can jump and glide...

Peri: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha's Production Notes: Due to the fact that my right forefinger is purple and was recently crushed in my garage door, I'll be out of comission for a few days. Don't panic I'm a professional.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Viper and Alan both took out their blades and finished off the rest of the TPP...[/i]

Chole: You alright...

Peri: We're fine...

Chole: I'll just go ahead...

Liam: Hey...umm, Peri...where's you're horse going?

Peri: Huh?

[i]Tidus disappeared into the pasture not too far from where they were. A group of mares were grazing in the spring grass with the morning dew still fresh in the field...mating season.[/i]

Chole: Oh no...

[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue][i]...mating season.[/i]

haha, seems like this entire thread has been one, long mating season. Not that i mind...c'mere, Viper. grrrr;)
- - - - - - -- - -- - -- - - - - -- - -- - --- -

Alan:Soooo, where are we off to now.

Peri: The desert Alan. Desolation. Isolation.

Alan: Constipation

Peri: Huh?

Chole: Procreation

Peri: Mutilation

Chole and Alan: Wha..?

Viper: Shut-the-****-up-and-get-on-with-it-a-lation

Alan: Stupid Viper, ruining all my fun

Viper::flaming:

OoC: LoL...

~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: C'mon...Viper...don't be so hard...

Peri: Hard?

Viper: Not that kind...

Alan: Okay...I'll stop.

Liam: *ears plugged*

Chole: Haha...just a little humor before we go into hell.

Peri: This isn't going to be the only time...

[i]Chole looked around for his horse...[/i]

Chole: Yuna! Where are you?

Peri: You're horse missing too?

Chole: Uh-huh :therock:

Liam: I don't even wanna think about it anymore.

[i]Chole looked around the lightly wooded area and, well...[/i]

Chole: Hell-ooo....

Peri: *walks up behind Chole* OMG...

Chole: Y'know, if Tidus and Yuna can get along this well...

Peri: Don't even think about it right now...save it for later...:smirk:

Viper: Are we going or not!?

Chole: Just when they're done...

[i]Chole and Peri walked back out into the dusty path and waited for their horses to come.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Peri: *massages corners of eyes* I never want to see that again.

Alan: Me neither..........

Liam: *ears plugged* *eyes shut* Lalalalala....

Viper: *sigh*

Peri: *yawn* *adjusts sword* Shall we?

Chole: Yeah.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole carefully mounted on his horse, making sure she wasn't injured because of Tidus and kicked her off...Viper carried Alan through the skies and Liam followed Chole's dust trail.[/i]

Chole: You gotta lota spunk in you!

[i]Liam eventually caught up with Chole.[/i]

Liam: Man...don't tell me your horse got a crazy boost just because she got laid.

Chole: If getting her laid by Peri's horse is what makes Yuna go so fast...I'm all for it.

Liam: :rolleyes:

[i]Liam's horse started panting trying to catch up with Chole. Peri came speeding towards them...[/i]

Peri: Whoa, Tidus...

Chole: How the heck?

Peri: I guess they're in love!

Liam: No kidding...you were just a dot in the distance when you mounted...

[i]They neared the desolation. It would take at least a month to cross the expanse. Three roads to take...one of which leads to death. They took the eastern route, which hopefully would have a lot of water avalible should they run out...The group started towards the almost invisible path, kicking up large amounts of dust as they sped by...[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]OoC: LoL...

~~~~~~~~~~

[i]Chole and Peri walked back out into the dusty path and waited for their horses to come.[/i][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Chole: You gotta lota spunk in you! [/QUOTE]

Rico.....are you doing this on purpose???? Oris it just me being sick??:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i]
[B]

Rico.....are you doing this on purpose???? Oris it just me being sick??:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Nope... Rico's just a PERVY BUNNY!!!!!!

Like we all didn't know... :rolleyes:

Rico goes beyond pervy..

I got off the phone with webster, they're inventing a new word for him...lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viper:Nhhhh... I'm so bored... when are we going to find whoever we're looking for? My arms are getting tired...

Peri:Stop complaining.. we still have a long way to go...

Viper:Race you...

Peri:A challenge? Your on..

Viper: Okay cool, just one second.. need to lighten my load.

[i]Viper dropped Alan softly onto the back of Yuna with Chole.[/i]

Viper:Watch him..

Chole:Uh.. okay..

Viper:Thanks, your a doll...

[i]Viper kissed Chole and Alander on the cheek and extended her pole again so she hung about 50 feet in the air. She waited next to Peregrine and Tidus and Outlaw climbed down off his horse. He stood before the two and between them and.. er... threw his club into the air. Tidus and Viper took off in a blaze of sand. Viper leaped and jumpedfaster than she ever had while Tidus began to bleed at the gums as he ran with Peregrine gripping his reins frantically.

As Viper hit the ground she conjrued the white smoke and glided over it, leaving Tidus running blindly. Peregrine got angry and threw a magical powder at the ground under Viper's pole. It exploded in a flash of purple smoke that smelled like lilacs and it upset the staff so much that Viper fell 50 feet to the sand.

Yuna and Tidus ran forward and when their masters dismounted and watched the smoke clear they saw Viper laying on her back in a fit of giggles and laughter. Tears streaked her face as she clutched her gut and laughed. Peregrine shook her head and extended a hand to Viper.

Viper took Peregrine's hand and pulled herself up to her feet. She wiped the tears from her eyes while still giggling and picked up the Aeon Staff. It was covered in lilacs.[/i]

Viper:Eh-heh.. whoa!

Peregrine:Exploding Flower Spell...

Viper:Um.. kay....

[i]Viper laughed and began to peel away the flowers. She made herself a head wreath and set a second one atop Peregrine's head. Then she climbed on the Yuna as Chole slid off her and mounted Tidus. Alander wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulders.[/i]

Alan:No rivalry with Peregrine anymore? Your in a good mood, this is so, not you... Viper... hey by the way...

Viper:I'm just is a really good mood today, its a beautiful day and the lilacs smell beautiful... Now what did you want to ask me?

Alan:Viper.. whats your real name?

Viper:My real name... Aeon, Chole, and I are the only ones who know it... I don't like to speak it or be called it, because... it makes me feel human... and I'm not...

Alan:My brother knows?

Viper:Yes but I beg of you no to inquire him... I do not wish for anymroe people to know.. yet... You will know one day...

Alan:Hey, I'm content with that...

OOC: C'mon...I mean 'comming' as in going to their masters...I should have put (no pun intended...) :shifty: lol
~~~~~~~~

Chole: It's a pretty name...

Alan: ...?

Viper: Don't say it!

Chole: You're secret's safe with me. :angel:

Peri: Keeping secrets?

Chole: Sorry, I'm a man of my word...

Liam: Okay...we should get going...

[i]Peri and Chole held on tight as they now shared one horse, Yuna. Tidus was exhausted...Liam and Outlaw mounted on their own horses and they all rode off in a slow, steady pace...[/i]

Viper:A man of your word.. right.. that'll be the day...

Chole:Hey shut up!

Viper:Im just playing around...

Peri:P-laying?

Viper:Augh..sorry.. remember... Chole rubbed off on me...

Peri:Apparently...

Chole:What?!

Peri: Oh nothing... c'mon...

Viper:Bleh.. poor horses...

Outlaw:Maybe we should take a rest Peregrine, give the horses some water...

Peri:Where? Haven't you noticed, this is a desert...

Viper: Oh, pardon, and here we thought you were a mage...

Peri:Shut up Viper..

[i]Peregrine shot Viper and evil look and as she did it began to rain softly.[/i]

Viper: Oh that feels so good... cool water on my hot, parched skin.. feels almost as good as...

Liam:Alright we got it!

[i]Viper smirked and grabbed Alan by the collar. She led him off over a sand dune where they got a little frisky for the first time.[/i]

Chole:She'll never quit...

Peri:But now that she's gone...

Outlaw: Oh god...

[i]Outlaw grabbed Liam and dragged him away, leaving the couple and their horses alone.[/i]

Liam: *shakes his head* *sighs* Iono. .its like they're having a competetion, a very [B]very[/B] weird one

Outlaw: *laughs* aint that the truth

Liam: *pulls on the collar of his tunic, agitated at the heat* this heat however, is something else. .I prefer the cold. .

Outlaw: dont forget, deserts are always colder at night

Liam: yeah I know, but night isnt coming fast enough. .

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: We really should keep moving...

Peri: No, it's alright..now that you have a mage with you...

Chole: Can your Mana last for that long?

Peri: Don't underestimate me!

Chole: Alright...sorry, just checking.

Peri: Good...

[i]Chole pointed his mouth upward, catching the tiny bits of rain droplets falling down. His entire face was soaked soon enough...[/i]

Chole: Umm...do you know how much you casted?

Peri: Yeah...just an hour.

Chole: At what? Increasing magnitude?

Peri: No....it's steady...

[i]Chole took off his heavy armor and let himself cool off. Peri spun around with her arms spread...her clothes were soaking up a lot of water, as were Chole's...[/i]

Chole: Umm...Peri?

Peri: What?

[i]Chole's eyes dropped down slightly...[/i]

Peri: :rolleyes:

Chole: Yeah...that...

Peri: Don't even...

[i]Peri walked up to Chole and hugged him tightly. He removed his tough vest and put it on Peri, fitting her somewhat well.[/i]

Chole: ...like I said...we should keep going to dry off...we'll be much cooler that way.

Peri: Agreed.

[i]All wet, they took out their bottles to gather the fresh rainwater. An few minutes later, their bottles were full and they went around to look for the others...Liam and Outlaw first since they didn't know what Alan and Viper were doing...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Peregrine saw Liam and Outlaw being "manly" and quickly grabbed Chole and dragged him back to the horses. The two sat down next to Tidus and Yuna, who were resting quietly.[/i]

Chole: I hope those two are having fun.

Peri: You mean those four.

Chole: Oh....Right.

Peri: So anyways.......:smirk:

Chole: Oh dear....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The rain was still pouring down softly as they took shelter.[/i]

Peri: So what's going on in your mind...

Chole: Is it really the time or the place?

Peri: Better than ever...it'll be a month...and I'll probably forget to ask again...

Chole: Well...I dunno...You seemed sure back then in the campsite...but I wasn't...

Peri: How about now?

Chole: Still not really sure...

[i]Chole set down his crossbow on the wet sand and his pack fell down beside it. He raised his arms to strech and think a little before he responded.[/i]

Chole: I think that you're very captivating...that you're great to be with and it would be nice to have someone...

Peri: Ah...

Chole: But...I don't think that I could ever commit...it's just too difficult to choose who I could spend the rest of my days with...[/COLOR]