(<AA>) Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 aaaah,mine sucks,If you could change your nick name,what would you change it to?I would change it to:Lil' Rakool or Deoxyribonucleic Acid...DNA for short....what would you change your name to? PS:I LOVE my real name!!!But I won't tell you it :p
Dan L Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 If I were to change my nickname.. maybe I'd shorten it to Deus.. but that's it... I like 'Deus Ex Machina'.. Actually that's one thing I'd do.. get rid of the '_'s that connect the words (when I registered I didn't know you could use spaces, lol) I like my real name, too.. 'tis Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny.... Oh yeah I like my surname too... LUCKING!... A bit of a strange surname but I like it :p
Sephiroth Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I absolutely love the name sephiroth, and my real name, moe, ain't too shabby either....
Cibo Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I like the name Cibo...nice and short and easy to spell and I'd rather change my real name tho.
Guest Matt Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 well, i like Son Goten. if i could change it, i [i]might[/i] change it to SSJ Son Goten. my real name is matt and i like it. :wigout:
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [color=indigo] I love my real name, I mean how many other people were given the name Big Frederick Unitus Charles Kurtz or Big F*** for short...I think you guys can figure out the abreviation. :D Actually, That isn't my name either...my real name is an enigma, actually I sometimes put it at the end of my posts and IM's by accident...[/color]
Dragonballzman Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Shane...:therock: Dragonballzman...Well, its a pretty crap name to tell the truth! :D
Transtic Nerve Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]well, i like Son Goten. if i could change it, i [i]might[/i] change it to SSJ Son Goten. [/B][/QUOTE] If you do that people might confuse you for the evil that SSJ Goten. lol I like my board name, but I don't care for my real name.
Charles Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I like my real name. I think Charles sounds kinda classy. However, going to elementary school in the eighties, I was subjected to the song, "Charles in Charge" all of the time. To make it worse, my middle name is Mario, so I couldn't really acknowledge that when I was younger either. It's all good now. When it comes to board names, I guess I'm pretty satisfied with mine. I mean, after taking classes against discrimination I feel kind of guilty with it sometimes, but all in all I think people take it light heartedly like it's meant to be.
Justin Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I like my name. Both my board-name and my real name...oh, wait...my board name IS my real name...:shifty: -Justin
Krillen Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 hey (), your name does suck,lol. but you can find your name in the directory better,lol. I absalutley love my member name, i like that its very origonal. even though krillen gets the **** beaten out of him alot, he is still a nice, funny, cool guy and he has his moments! go krillen!!! hey seph, i like your name, its origonal like mine! cibo is pretty cool too. my real name is Eric! I like that also!
Flash Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] If you do that people might confuse you for the evil that SSJ Goten. lol I like my board name, but I don't care for my real name. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, come on now! Chris is such a Kawaii name!! :D (...Dear god, Tell me I didn't just say Kawaii.. *shoots self*) I like my name, and I always have. Though I would rather get rid of the underscore between Final and Flash... then again, no-one seems to notice it anyway. :) As for my real name, Connor... Well, I've always liked it. Named after that dude from Highlander... Though my father wanted to call me Vladimir... Hmm, perhaps this explains my Soviet obsession... *walks off, pondering*
Phantasy Freak Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I like my name Phantasy Freak but I woud change it if I could to Vampire Princess Miyu or maybe Vampire Miyu.I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate my real name.Its Stephanie,there are too many girls have the name Stephanie.I hate it,plus i have some stupid nick names from my name.I hate my middle name too.:p If i could change my real name now i would.But I dunno what i would change it to..Maybe I should tell my friends to start calling me Anne or Annie,would either one of those names suit me?
Pressure Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I like my board name, but I don't care for my real name. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=puple]HEY!!! I like the name Chris thank you! Obviously it isn't my name... my name sucks so much more... both of 'em... DBZChikaGhan? crap... pure, 100%, undiluted, crap if i could change it.. my new name would probably be... Enigma.. such a cool name.. hell, i've been screwed right and left with the naming process thing.. I got name by my mother Alice Lee and i ain't giving you guys my last name... My name is Alice.. do you know how horrible it is to grow up with the name Alice? Half the people I know are convinced my name is Allison and after repeatedly telling them my name is Alice, they still call me Allison... in grade school i was always offended by the song "Alice the Camel" that haunts me to this day.. b/c im not a freakign camel!!! The name Alice REALLY sucks.. b/c when you hear Alice, you always think "Alice in Wonderland" I've lost track of how many people call me "Alice in Wonderland" especially think aggravating drunk who is actually my cousin.. but we aren't going there... arse that he is... So in conclusion, A)That sounded really dumb B)Yes I would change my name to Enigma C)I would change my real name to... Enigma most likelly, or something like Heather, maybe Amanda, I always did like the name Kiyoko and D)TN.. yes.. your avatar scares the hell out me[/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Oh, come on now! Chris is such a Kawaii name!! :D (...Dear god, Tell me I didn't just say Kawaii.. *shoots self*)[/b][/quote] -_____- I had to write an essay about my name in English...I wrote in the essay this line: "It gets kind of annoying when a teacher calls the name "Chris" and 10 people raise their hands".... My name is too common and thus I don't like it. [quote][b] I like my name, and I always have. Though I would rather get rid of the underscore between Final and Flash... then again, no-one seems to notice it anyway. :) [/B][/QUOTE] I always notice it! and it bugs the hell out of me! lol
amiboshi Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I like my name on the boards. Amiboshi's my all time favorite character, and he's just cool. Plus, I must have had the dumbest name before.:cross: My real name is okay, but it's so common. I almost don't even respond if someone yells my name, even if it's to me. There are so many other Laurens, they usually aren't talking to me. I hate having a common name.:all:
Turkey Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Of course I like my nick! Smoky Joe, now that's classy! On the other hand, I hate my real name...Luis, what a common name. I know how you feel Transtic!:D
D. Dark Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I know I wouldn't choose my name if I didn't like it. It's kinda a silly question
velvet paws Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Real name sucks : Layla Dolman :flaming: Nick name kool : Larz D :D Board name : could be better...only chose it cause it's a neutral non-specific kind of name...
amiboshi Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]Of course I like my nick! Smoky Joe, now that's classy! On the other hand, I hate my real name...Luis, what a common name. I know how you feel Transtic!:D [/B][/QUOTE] I didn't know Luis was a common name..:confused: I don't know anyone (besides you) with the name Luis. That's a cool name:cool:
(<AA>) Posted February 6, 2002 Author Posted February 6, 2002 Ok since you all wanna know my real name....*Gets all kinds of fruits thrown at him*....Ok so maybe you weren't that desperate to know it but I'll say it any way.... *DRUMROLL!!!!* ITS..... AARON!!!(Hence the 2 a's in my name,the bracket and stuff was for decoration....) So...So...[B]SO[/B] silly :o
Posthumous Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I like mine but i would like Master_Of_Swords.
Delian Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Ilove my board name...Del comes from a book about a female sword fighter. Delian was just my own creation from "Del"...And I would never want to change it. I like my real name, although I hate how I got to be given it...But I like it, although some people pronounce it wrong...and it's only 4 letters...duh:p :rolleyes:
Utena_Tenjou Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 I like my forum name, Better then my real name.(Katie)
Sui Generis Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 Um...I like my forum name...if I were to change it I would make it like Duo Shingami or something like that...or Amber Kicks ***...*shrugs* I don't really care for my real name...but not much fits my personality!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now