OtakuBoards

Getting Made Fun of at school for watching DBZ? If so how do you feel about it?

Krillen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
just because a movie/show/anime has swearing or blood, it doesn't make it a good, or 'cool-to-watch' show. krap, if you put swearing and blood into Teletubbies, it's still gonna suk, isn't it? it almost always depends on the plot/story of what you're watching. if you put swearing into Teletubbies, they'll still do nothing but run around and laugh incessantly at each other the entire time. sounds like a great show, doesn't it? *:sleep:* but shows like DB/Z/GT and Gundam, and (most) other animes usually have good stories to use, the swearing/violence/nudity/etc. is usually extra (ex: you can take the swearing out of a show, and it'll still be good). unless you watch the show only to see the adult content to feel 'grown-up', but that's just stupid.... [/B][/QUOTE]
ok, first, teletubbies wood kick *** if they put swearing and blood into it. i mean, it wood be hella funny. second, DBZ DOES NOT have a good story. it is bad ppl come to earth, evry1 states the have never felt a power like this be4 (admit, they do evry time), goku or gohan defeat them by going to another stage (kaio-ken, ssj1, ssj2, ssj3, etc), evry1 relaxes process repeats.

WEll most of the peeps that I know Liked Dbz when some1 mentioned it in Class. We'd start Hoot HOoting. But my one friend C.J. He'd Go "Why do you watch this this makes no sense"
:flaming: :devil: :flaming: IM raging Mad.. Ahh the PRessure!!
Now i lost my wife & 3 kids and I know why ya man because i goth igh because i got high beacuasei got high la dad a da da da da

yeah, but he shouldn't get beaten up at skool for just watching a program. they may watch a program like teletubbies, i love watching cartoons, especially manga films. everyone at skool thinks theyare babyish.
"yeah sure" i say to them,
"do you want do borrow one of my manga films, its street fighter." i say again
"oooops, forgot, the blood, violence, swearing and Chun-Li in a shower naked might be too babyish for you."

see, pokemon is japanese, i watch that, ok not the best but i love Gundam, its in real life, and everyone isn't japanese, eg. Duo is from the US of A.

see, japanese videos, cartoons, people, toys and artists all rock, they are the cartoonists of the future.

don't be beaten up just because you watch a masterpiece.

it makes :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

:ball: :tasty: :confused: :laugh: :love: :sleep:

If Someone makes fun of me cuz i like it. I either Flick them off and if they attack me. The Next Step is to Spear them into something. Im violent if someone makes fun of me......

well, teletubbies suck, thats quite derranged to put blood and knives and guns and swearing into teletubbies.

it would be an 18 and it would be scary...reeallly scary!!

but, japanese know how to put blood and gore into a manga film very effectively, but yet, it would be exellent without the blood...
:D

• 3 weeks later...
well, when i went to high school, i had never even heard of dbz. i spent most of my free time w/ my nose in books. nobody had heard of dbz. don't worry, they made fun of me for a ton of other things. but now my old school is overrun with it. the kids bring dbz videos to school every day & trade them. i'm sure they'd wear the shirts & stuff, but they have to wear uniforms, what can ya do. (my little brother went there after i graduated.)
I'm almost 22 & i still watch toons. i think i'll watch cartoons when i'm 80.