OtakuBoards

Getting Made Fun of at school for watching DBZ? If so how do you feel about it?

Krillen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kno wat u mean! I hav to keep lik, a secret club with ppl. Can't say nuffin, wear nuffin, or draw nuffin that has 2 do wif dbz. It totally sucks. Y do they care if we lik a cirtain tv show? Does that make a bad impact on [I]their[/I] lives?

You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My School is K-12

and EVERYBODY LUV DBZ well everybody but no one has made fun of me cause of that...one of the teacher assistants in my school is a genius in DB/DBZ/DBGT knowlegde!

Almost everybody has a DBZ shirt od some kind!
Actually my whole scool is anime crazy! :D

that is by far the best answer ive heard so far today, that is exactly how i feel, i have all these cool shirts and hats and i cant even where them to school, i mean we could all be popular if we didnt like dbz, but we choose not to, that just show that we have more guts then everybody else, my brother was a nerd all through school, he liked dbz when it first came out, and he didnt get made fun of alot cause he is funny as hell, hes 24 by the way.

im sure there are other people who know what im talkin about but just dont wanna admit to this.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My School is K-12

and EVERYBODY LUV DBZ well everybody but no one has made fun of me cause of that...one of the teacher assistants in my school is a genius in DB/DBZ/DBGT knowlegde!

Almost everybody has a DBZ shirt od some kind!
Actually my whole scool is anime crazy! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
U hav 2 b the luckiest person on earth. I wud do ANYTHING to go to that school. But, it is probably a private school. Oh well.

[B]It's k - 12 grade. :D

And it's not a private school....it's actually a public school in L.A. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, L.A. Perfectly understandable. But the dbz liking, very, very interesting.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Ah, L.A. Perfectly understandable. But the dbz liking, very, very interesting. [/B][/QUOTE]

the school is has over 500 kids...i know that! but it's more of an anime crazy over there! Everybody is preety openminded with everybody else...well not really...there more like..it's your thing and I won't mess with it cause I don't want to you to mess with my thing...ya know what I mean?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]well i used to get made fun of, but i just never draw or talk about dbz when im around my friends to avoid being made fun, its just a show who cares what people think about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Well, I guess you could say my friends are little more understanding than yours.....or they just don't care what I watch on TV. Heh, but what's funny about my situation is that my [b]mom[/b] nags on me worse than my friends!!! She says DBZ is just a dumb cartoon with a bunch of screaming banchees.......But I guess she's not totally wrong.....:rolleyes: But the truth is.....I don't give a rat's @$$ about what people say or think about me!!![/COLOR] :D :p :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]Well, I guess you could say my friends are little more understanding than yours.....or they just don't care what I watch on TV. Heh, but what's funny about my situation is that my [b]mom[/b] nags on me worse than my friends!!! She says DBZ is just a dumb cartoon with a bunch of screaming banchees.......But I guess she's not totally wrong.....:rolleyes: But the truth is.....I don't give a rat's @$$ about what people say or think about me!!![/COLOR] :D :p :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
Out of everyone, ur mom nags u? That's crazy. It does not look lik a mother daughter relationship 2 me.

To pan" Uh, wat do u mean?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]Well, I guess you could say my friends are little more understanding than yours.....or they just don't care what I watch on TV. Heh, but what's funny about my situation is that my [b]mom[/b] nags on me worse than my friends!!! She says DBZ is just a dumb cartoon with a bunch of screaming banchees.......But I guess she's not totally wrong.....:rolleyes: But the truth is.....I don't give a rat's @$$ about what people say or think about me!!![/COLOR] :D :p :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
yah, my mom and dad dont care for that **** either, they think its stupid, but i like it, i love to draw it.

[B]
Out of everyone, ur mom nags u? That's crazy. It does not look lik a mother daughter relationship 2 me.

To pan" Uh, wat do u mean? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]LoL.....well... I make fun of her when she watches "Emeril Live" sooo.....I guess she has a right to nag....:rolleyes: She also thinks It's strange that I'm 16 and I still watch cartoons,...personally......I don't think 16 is too old for that...[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :)

[B]

To pan" Uh, wat do u mean? [/B][/QUOTE]

Just that in my school people mind there own business so they don't care what you like or what you don't like, they just care if you respect them and you don't bother them! :D

Of course not everybody is like that! some can be a ppain in the rear! :mad:

[B]

Just that in my school people mind there own business so they don't care what you like or what you don't like, they just care if you respect them and you don't bother them! :D

Of course not everybody is like that! some can be a ppain in the rear! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]
In my school u hav 2 b in style, or ur out of the group. Now, how did i get this gold chain and blonde in my hair?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]no way, 16 isnt too old, by bro is 24 and he watches cartoons, by the way doea anyone have aol i m, if so mine is partyman6913
i m me [/B][/QUOTE]
Kinda off subject, but i did im u. I think i will still b watching cartoons wen i turn 9.

At my school there was no problem with it...

In fact you'd be surprised how many people actually watch it. Even the so called "cool" people watch it.. ofcourse not in Japanese.... so thats my job.... i get them to watch the Japanese version.... and then i speak in Japanese then I confuse them....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]At my school there was no problem with it...

In fact you'd be surprised how many people actually watch it. Even the so called "cool" people watch it.. ofcourse not in Japanese.... so thats my job.... i get them to watch the Japanese version.... and then i speak in Japanese then I confuse them.... [/B][/QUOTE]
That wud b so awsome. I think at my old school a lot of ppl watched it, atleast, no one made fun of each other about it. Now my friend says that the school hates all anime.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i]
[B]most of my friends actually like dbz but some ppl in my school made fun of me so i kicked thier @$$:D [/B][/QUOTE]

thats a good way of dealing with it, the 2 people i beat up ended up being my friends.