OtakuBoards

A little help for the plot-impaired?

BabyGirl

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan heaved a great sigh and looked at the four corners of their prison again.............Sethi looked over at her curiously, and cleared her mouth.[/i]

"Is there something wrong?"

"It's nothing........."

"So who exactly were those men?"

"The Trict Five." [i]A look of intense hatred crossed over Lidan's eyes and her bruised cheek grew darker.[/i]

"They basically control what we do, and infilterate other high up places. I've been trained by their best...to kill men in high standing, by dressing provacatively and so on and so forth...."

"What do they want with two girls? ...that could be related..."

"I don't know, but it isn't anything good for us..."[/COLOR]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=purple]"Well good." Sethi rolled her eyes and shoved her food dish aside.

Lidan threw her a sidelong glance, "You're going to starve if you don't eat that."

She leaned her head against the wall, "I've gone without food before...it's amazing how you forget that you're hungry."

With her first true sign of interest, Lidan stopped eating and turned to Sethi, "Where at?"

"Where at what?" Sethi was prepared to sardonic and short with her answer, but when she saw Lidan's eyes and half-smile and realized she was being sincere. Her outer defense weakened, "Well...I used to pilot small snub-fighters for this corporation known as [i]Sim Data[/i]...I was the illegal side of things. Back then I was young and really quite reckless, I didn't care what was right or wrong as long as I was getting paid."

"Is that any different than you are now?" Lidan gave a large grin, which caused Sethi to laugh.

"No, I guess not. But anyway, [i]Sim Data[/i] had me on a piracy mission, a hit and run strike, and things went wrong. We were ambushed upon arrival, my wingmate was killed first, as was the rest of the squardon. I had to eject from my fighter to save myself. I was unconscious in sub zero space for about a day before I came to. Somehow, luckily for me, the enemy must have overlooked me, assumed me dead when my fighter exploded." She shrugged, "I was found later by an outer rim pirate group and nearly killed. The decided to keep me for their own entertainment," her eyes clouded over and her face became pained, "I don't remember much because they beat me severely. Starved me too. But what I do remember...it was horrible."

Lidan's eyes were narrowed, and something close to sorrow clung onto her heart, "But you survived."

Sethi's eyes cleared and her lips curved into a ghost of a smile, "I survived."[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]"I've never really experienced beatings over and over again......Sure I've been backhanded, and shot, and broken several bones, but never anything like that."

"You make it sound so simple."

"At the time it was.........I just......lived.....you know?"

"I didn't really have it that easy."

"Well assasinating a new guy every week wasn't easy either. But my life was probably less complicated."

[i]Lidan shrugged apoligetically......she was almost feeling remorseful......but she couldn't keep her emotions in.......and a single tear slipped from her eyes.

Sethi looked at it in surprise....then noticed the brown hazel hue of her eyes.[/i]

"How old are you?"

"I'm old enough..."[/COLOR]

[color=blue][i]

...File 431

Target: Gordon Jennings

Termination Date: Immediatly

Reason: Poses a huge threat to project "Rebirth", a top secret government spy project. Is suspected of leaking information to hostile countries.

Special Instructions: There is to be no harm to the target's cranial region and no drugs can be administerd to the target. It must be a clean hit.[/i]

The musician put the file down and began to prepare for the hit.[/color]

[color=purple]Sethi's outer defense went up again at Lidan's comment, "Oh...ok." She slumped against the wall, feeling ashamed that she had just revealed her past. She had never really shared it with anyone else.

"What about you?" Lidan turned to Sethi, her eyes suddenly sad, "How old are you?"

"Old enough." Sethi snarled...still pissed that she had lowered her defenses so easily to a woman, no a [i]girl[/i] that she hardly knew.

"Dammit...you and your sarcasm."

"Look," Sethi's temper flared, "you don't know me as well as you may think you do."

"And you don't know me either!" Lidan's voice heated.

Sethi jumped to her feet, "Then how about you don't pretend you DO know me!"

"Fair enough." Lidan remained seated and chilled her voice to ice. It was a skill she had perfected.

"Fine." Sethi started to pace, enraged that Lidan was able to cool off so easily...it wasn't fair...it left her looking like the fool...something she terribly hated.

After long minutes of silence, Lidan muttered, "Don't you care?" She took her eyes off the ground and risked a glance up at Sethi.

"Huh."

"That we may be sisters...doesn't that make you wonder?"

Sethi's answer was short and abrupt, "Nope." She started her pacing again.

[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]"Will you stop pacing! You're going to wear a depression in the marble flooring."

"Bite me."

[i]Lidan remained silent, choosing not to rise to the bait dangled in front of her....soon the door opened again and one of the guards stepped in. Sethi and Lidan looked at him expectntly...[/i]

"Well?"

"The Trict Five would see you both."

[i]Without another word, Lidan rose to her feet and held out her wrists. The man clamped the bindings on her and moved for Sethi.....[/i]

"Don't try it!"

"Make it easy on yourelf Sethi..and comply...."

"No way."

"Would you rather be shot right now?"

[i]Sethi calmed herself and submitted grudgingly....[/i][/COLOR]

[color=purple]The two women followed in the wake of a rather obese guard ([i]I bet he could squash me...[/i] thought Sethi with the smirk of a naughty little kid), and were tailed by another guard, this one tough and menacing.

When they had originally been brought in during the night, Sethi had been unable to see exactly where they were. She knew this place was above the bar, but man, this place was [i]huge[/i]!

"How big is this place?" Sethi muttered quietly to Lidan.

"I don't know, exactly...there exist many places I am not allowed to go."

The fat guard glanced over his shoulder trying to get an earful of their conversation. He held his electric saber (something Sethi had seen used in herding livestock, though she feared that this one was much more powerful) a little higher, just so both of the women could see how much power he weilded. His pudgy face slid into a small, controlled smile.

Sethi glanced around. Early morning sunlight was dancing through high glass windows in the smooth white walls, washing over ornate tapestries (in violent shades of red, orange, and yellow) that hung on the walls, and playing with their shadows.

Lidan marveled at the way the sun warmed her skin. It was always the same...sun had an intoxicating effect on her skin...it made her feel strong again. The tapestries were familiar to her, she had memorized the order of each. First, the one of the cat, second, the one of plain red and yellow silk, and so on. She counted as she passed them.

As they continued, the white walls turned into pale, moonlight colored marble which seemed to shimmer with whisps of silver. These walls opened up into the great room, where the Trict Five sat ordanely in their high-backed chairs.

Adrien stepped forward, "Good morning girls."[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]"....Sethi and I slept very well thank you."

[i]Sethi bit her lip to prevent herself from roaring outloud....but when Adrien turned his eyes towards her, she quickly sobered up. Adrien let his gaze slip down from her face...[/i]

"What is it?"

"Nothing.....you two will perform the mission sucessfuly."

[i]Lidan looked up and clenched her fists angrily.[/i]

"What now? Do we get to kill another hapless man in high power?"

"Quite....although this job will be a bit more difficult for the both of you. But I'm sure you two can handle it."

"What is the work?"

[i]As soon as the words left her mouth, she regretted it.[/i][/COLOR]

Gordon sped off. As he was flying down the street the man stepped out in front of him again. This time, the man stuck his hand out and the car stopped. It had going nearly full-speed!

Gordon got out of the car and faced the man with an angry gun-hand clinched into a fist.

"You old bastard!" Gordon said. "Why can't you leave me alone!"

"Its simple. Do you want to die?" the old man said with sarcasm.

"What, if you don't mind, is so important that you keep stopping me?" Gordon said.

"As you know, the Trict Five and their subserviant crime syndicates now have in their possesion two women." the man said.

"Yes, I helped them get the two. What is your point?"

"These two women are sisters."

"I know that too. That evidence was in the files they took from my apartment. That is what I'm headed to retrieve. They can't know about their past." Gordon said with urgency.

"You'd like them to know about it, wouldn't you?" the old man said with a smile.

Gordon's face now turned from slight anger to shock; then it turned to calm. "I'd like it if none of this ever happened. But, what's done is done. Nothing will change the way things are. Nothing will change the way things will always be. Its just better if they don't find out now."

"You shouldn't try to hide them from it. They aren't the little girls they used to be. And you aren't the big, strong boy to them anymore. They can protect themselves." the man said with finality.

"What I do is completely my affair." Gordon replied through clinched teeth.

"Fine. I'm here for something different anyway. Gordon, you've been called upon."

"By whom?"

"Others, like myself."

"You mean more old guys in purple bathrobes? Or do they come in assorted colors?" Gordon said sarcastically.

"Will you at least come with me?"

"No. I have something else to do. Come again when I'm not busy." With that remark Gordon hopped in his skimmer and left again.

"Stupid boy..."

-Justin

Before Sethi could continue, there were sudden screams outside the door, sword slashes and gun shots heard also. Adrion looks to the two men in suits standing next to the girls in a strange look.

"Check it. If it's another fool, dont hesitate to kill them." As Adrion says that in a low voice, the two guards turn around, one of them standing on one side of the door, holding his gun out as the other reaches out, turning the handle and quickly pulling open the door, both of them going into the hallway, looking around before lowering their guns, and looking back in the room at Adrion.

"There's nothing here sir."

"Keep che-" Before Adrion finishes, a man drops from the top of the pipes outside the room, his elbows smashing into the mens necks, sending them down to the ground with a cry, the mans medium silver hair flowing back down. The man's on his one knee, and on his foot, his hands on the ground, his head down, wearing glasses. He stands up, looking up at Adrion, pushing up his rounded glasses showing his redish eyes as he walks in, looking at the two girls, then stopping as he looks over to Adrion.

"...and who might you be?" As Adrion says that, the man smirks some, closing his eyes as he crosses his arms.

"I'm surprised you dont remember me Adri-" As the man says that, a guard walks in, holding a rifle by the end, pulling it into the air.

"Look out!" yells Sethi. But, as the man turns around, the end of the gun smashes into his face, smashing his glasses and sending him down to the ground, groaning as Adrion walks over and scoots down a bit.

"Dont think i've forgotten you Remington..." Adrion stands up as he says that, nodding to the guard as the guard snaps his fingers, two other guards walking in, over to Remington.

[COLOR=royalblue]"What........was that?" [i]Lidan looked at him, but didn't move. Sethi looked equally shocked, but held her own council. The Trict Five didn't blink.[/i]

"Take him to a holding cell."

"Very well sir."

[i]The guard picked him up and dragged him out of the room, shutting the doors firmly behind him. Lidan and Sethi exchanged a wild look, then turned their concentration back to the five seated men. They watched the two girls quietly, smiles threatening to break over their faces.[/i][/COLOR]

He opens his eye a tiny bit, looking back at Adrien as he's carried out. he closes it quickly as a guard follows behind the one who's taking him. he hears the sound of a door being unlocked as he's suddenly throws inside, hitting the back of the wall hard, a sharp pain going though his back and neck, but keeps quiet to make them think he was actually knocked out. The guards snort as they look at him.

"Stupid Bastard...no one does something that stupid and falls the next second..."

"Yeah, anyhow, let's get back to the meetin'." says the right guard. They both turn and walk off and as soon as they close the second door, he lets out a yelp, falling onto his face holding his back.

"Couldn't those damn guards be a bit more gentle...?" says Remington as he looks up though his busted glasses, taking them off. "...****, they broke my favorate pair too. I just hope Lidian and Sethi see what i left them...I dont know how i let Gordon talk me into this, but it's the only way to get them out...even if i dont." He sighs some, leaning against the back of the cell looking up as he tosses his glasses away, closing his eyes to go to sleep. (Since BG messed up, i stay here instead of go on with adrien part so she can catch up.)

[color=deeppink]Raiha, I wanted to thank you for that plot poem that you sent me...it helped tremendously! I'm still having a bit of trouble keeping Lidan true to her character, but I'm trying :)

And I think I finally have the plot figured out...! Wow! I think I need to go write it down before I forget it...:excited:

________________________[/color]

[color=purple]Irritation washed over Adrien's face, "Sorry for that minor interuption, but back to this new mission. I don't know if you two are familiar with the planet of Bismin or not."

The name hit Sethi first, then the memory, "I am." She blurted out, unable to control the reaction. Her cheeks burned red...embarassed at her inability to keep quiet about things.

Annoyed, Adrien just glanced at her, and continued, "Bismin is a planet famous for its scenery, wealth, and rare jewels. It is a popular tourist attraction...a world with a lot of money. Now, Bismin is goverened by The Seven Families, (derived from a fan-fic of mine...not from the Trict Five ;D) seven brothers and sisters of the most popular leader in Bismin history, Arger Copal."

He opened his hands, a small grin spread onto his face, "Arger Copal died last year from a rare disease, leaving the planet crushed with heart break. He was beyond popular, he was loved." He made a disgusted face...the very thought of such a man apalled him, "These seven families are the siblings that Copal intrusted to his reign...or government, or whatever they consider it in Thiera."

He continued, started to pace a little, "Thiera is Bismin's capital where the Tower of Seven, their capital building, and the seven families reside. Lately, civil squabbles have broken out between The Seven, each wanting more power than the other, such as their brother had. Bismin is starting to destroy its self from the inside out...self destruct, if you will."

Adrien alternated his piercing stare between the two women, "Our task is to eliminate The Seven. The seven families, wives, husbands, children...friends and servants if necessary."

"But you can't! The Seven are far too powerful?!" Sethi struggled against her bindings, eyes frantically whipping from one Trict to the other. [i]They didn't understand![/i]

She felt a painful shock spread across her back as she was struck with an electric saber. Sethi fell to her knees and scraped her chin across the floor. Recovering quickly and gracefully regaining her footing, she narrowed her eyes and set her jaw, "I don't argee with your methods."

Adrien's eyes flared, "And I don't agree with your tongue!" He sent the back of his hand sailing towards Sethi's cheek, much as he had done to Lidan, and Sethi braced for it. She flinched at the contact...it stung like a raving *****.

"Adrien," Lidan said softly, nearly pleading, looking at the angry red mark appearing on Sethi's cheek.

"Be quiet, both of you." He nodded to the gaurd that had replaced the one that had taken Remington away, "Take them back."

Back in the cell, Sethi withdrew to a corner as memories overtook her conscious. [i]His eyes...those beautiful grey eyes, his kiss, the first time we made love...[/i]

Sethi quietly sobbed herself to sleep, leaving Lidan only to brood, and wonder what the hell was wrong with her.[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Oo! *slaps forhead* I'm sorry. I'll do that over right now.....eheh......:o.
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Lidan sank to the floor, burying her head between her knees. She could feel despair hovering over her head, and her old language began to flow from her lips.[/i]

"Weshameah Eh?"

[i]Sethi completely ignored Lidan's voice, and continued to cry by herself.[/i]

"Eskaura Osle....Neih so, unpele takar...."

[i]Deep inside her heart, she could feel something stir, and the more she tried to supress it, the more it spiraled out of control....Lidan shouted aloud, the breath escaping her throat in a wild cry.....then she collapsed to the ground, stretched forward, face first...[/i][/COLOR]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, our avatars...they almost match...like Sethi and Lidan :rotflmao:

_____________________[/color]

[color=purple]Sethi awoke to a smarting pain...her cheek was throbbing. Muscles in her back twiched as miniature aftershocks of the electric saber. She cursed when she saw Lidan across the cell, lying face down.

[i]Is she dead?[/i] Sethi carefully approached Lidan and was relieved to see the steady rise and fall of her chest. The relief bothered her...for some reason she felt as though she needed Lidan to stay strong in order to hold [i]herself[/i] together. Sethi reached under Lidan's chest and pulled out the young woman's arm. [i]She must have been lying on it this whole time...[/i] It was blue from lack of circulation.

Sighing deeply, she leaned against the wall and closed her eyes, gingerly touching her fingertips to her cheek. She had no idea how she was going to handle what was going on.

Bismin had been like her second home...she had fallen in love with its mountains, the lakes, the green forests...and the famous man...how she had loved him! It was the only time she had ever loved, had ever [i]allowed[/i] herself to love. Everyone else she had shut out, built up a wall that allowed no one to climb.

She had shut out the memories until recently...why had they suddenly come flooding back? She was strong enough to keep treading, dangerous as it was, but she was more likely to [i]drown[/i] in them.

She felt small comfort when, beside her, Lidan sat up.[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan coughed spasmodically, then regained her quiet control.[/i]

"I'm sorry......"

"Sure."

[i]Slamming her fists against the walls, she looked upwards, then sank down to her knees again. Sethi watched her quietly, waiting for her to calm down.[/i]

"What's the matter?"

"I can't.....I....it's nothing....."

"You lie."

"I can't help it....The Trict have something deeper planed...then all of this sh*t. I can feel it deep inside."

"When did you get a sixth sense?"

"I was born with it. And you were too..."[/COLOR]

Hmms a bit as he opens his eyes overhearing their conversation, quite surprised Adrien placed the girls near his cell. He stands up placing his ear to the wall listening further as he taps on it. Both Sethi and Lidian suddenly turn towards the wall.

"Who's there!?"

"It's..me Remington." As he says that Lidian looks at Sethi then back to the wall, walking over.

"The one who got his *** kicked by a guard.."

"Listen. I was sent by Gordan to get you two out of here...before i was knocked out, a quickly placed something on your shirt's side Sethi. When your back in the with Adrien and the others, use it and it will get you out of here."

"But...what about you?" asks Sethi as she walks up to the wall next to Lidian.

"Just...forget about me."

"So..." says Lidian in a cocky voice. "...you didnt intentionally fall back there...did you?"

"No. Had i done this on my own i could have killed Adrien...but, i have to do that myself if I ever get the chance now...especially after what he and his "co-workers" did to my parents..." As Remington says that, both of the girls look each other in the eye before looking putting their ears to the wall.

"You mean he killed your parents?"

"Yeah...i refused a mission and ran away from him and this orginization...i didnt think he'd do it but..."

"Wait...you mean you're...?"

"Yeah...I'm an ex member of the five... I'm Remington Matrix"

"You'll learn better than to steal from me!" Gordon shouted as he slammed a man against a wall. "Where the hell are my files!?"

"Heh...it doesn't even matter anymore, Gordon. They know. They know more than you would have ever allowed them to and before long they will know it all. All about Atticus, Bismin, and of course, Alexander. Heh...I think at least one of them remembers [i]Alexander[/i]." the man said as he stuggled with pain.

Gordon's cold stare met that of the man's.

"You will die along with all your comrades. [i]Alexander[/i] is dead. But, I think you'll find his replacement kicks *** just as well." Gordon said with a smile. "Now die." Gordon pulled the man to his feet. Then, he wrapped his arm firmly around the man's neck...and broke it.

[b][i]Gordon allowed himself to fade into a memory...[/i][/b]
[quote]
"Alex!" screamed a man on his battle-mount. "The general is going to order a retreat. There are too many!

"We came here to die. We aren't going to quit until we do." replied the man known as Alex Fitch.

"Dammit, Alex! You're crazy!" screamed the man.

"Alcohol, women, and guns do that to men." he said with a smirk. Then, his eyes switched back to their almost standard cold, foreboding glare.

"Are you going to order a charge anyway?" the man asked.

"You know as well as I do, that it is I who controls this army. I will take command if the general faulters. I will order the charge, yes." Alex said.

"Will you go home tomorrow?"

"Yes. I have things that bound me to living now. A home, a woman, and the harvest."

"Will I?"

"If you fight, your honor will go home, anyway."

"I will inform the men."

"Do it." Alex concluded as he revved up his battle-mount and sped to another section of the line.[/quote]

[i]He slipped out of the memory and returned to the present.[/i]

"[i]I need to find the way down to the holding cells. That's where they will be. Hopefully, there will be no more interuptions. Hmm...its been too long.[/i]" Gordon thought to himself. Then, he made his way out of the door and down the hall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Elsewhere[/b]
The room was circular. In the middle stood the old man who appeared to Gordon. Around him, seated on high marble balconies, were other men and women in robes. The old man was speaking to them.

"He's strong." said the old man in a purple robe.

"That is a fact we already know, Gyan. But, his personal bonds with his former comrades is too strong. It would stand in the way." said another old man sitting on the highest balcony at the far edge of the room.

"You're wrong. In addition to his physical and mental strength he is also emotionally strong. He is able to take emotional stress easily and without it interrupting him. He can deal with pain...in all its forms." Gyan said.

"You will continue to watch him. If he starts falling again, he is to be forgotten." the man on the highest balcony said. "So orders this court."

"Very well, sir."

-Justin

"Now listen. They'll call for you soon. Use that transmitter on your pants to teleport outside the prison with Lidian. Gordon will meet you there and get you away from here..." As he says that, a guard walks up, slamming his bat on the bars growling at him.

"Shut up in there will ya!?"

Remington growls and snorts as he walks over to the bed laying down as the Guard watches him. he looks out the window at the evening sun approaching. He closes his eyes, knowing he might not make it out of this one.

(forgot to add that earllier. >.<)

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sethi slapped a hand to her pants, then ripped away something that could've easily been a transmitter, except for the fact that it was snapped in two different peices.[/i]

"Aw sh?t. I figured we wouldn't get out of this."

"That didn't break on accident. The guard knew it was there."

"Are you sure?"

"Check for fingerprints."

[i]Sethi examined the peices of metal then threw them on the ground in fustration. Lidan tapped on the wall quietly with two of her long fingers........and Remmington woke up quickly.[/i]

"It's busted."

"Figures."

"Any other ideas?"

"Not yet."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan slamed her fists into the wall in pent up fustration.[/i]

"What can we do!?! Tell me! What can we do?!? We are powerless! Held like fish in a barrel!"

"Calm yourself............we can do it."

"I'm sorry." [i]Sethi smiled faintly at Lidan, and she sank to the floor again. A pair of guards walked into their holding cell again, holding twin blades. Sethi and Lidan watched them expresionlessly, then Lidan bulled forward in a swift catlike movement. The guards weren't expecting such agression from her, and were taken off their feet with her momentum. Before she could stop herself, she had ripped the blade from the guards hand and had it pressed against his throat.[/i]

"Not bad!"

"Get the other."

"Deal."

"And as for you..............you take your orders from the Trict..........and here's an order from me......"

"Eh?"

"DIE!"[/COLOR]

Runs over to the bars, looking around wondering whats going on, spotting the one guard with his blade to his back, from Lidian, unlocking the door and Remington steps out, nodding to Lidian as he starts to walk off, but then the suddenly turns around, slamming his fist into the guards face, causing him to fly though the cell area completely into the wall, leaving an imprint in the wall.

"Darn fools..." he rubs his knuckles as alarms start to go off.

"Oh great..." says Sethi as she closes the holdingroom door. "We got company!" Remington growls as he grabs the blade from Lidian, walking to Sethi as he looks at her, nodding. she nods back, moving out of the way as he opens the door, running outside at the approaching guards. Sethi and Lidian stand inside the door looking at him as he stops several feet from the guards.

"Just one? C'mon boys! Let's get him!" Suddenly all the guards start running at him as he swings the blade in a circle, holding his palm out running forward, lunging into the air as one of the guards swings his swords outward, quickly slamming the blade into his chest, pulling it out and quickly ducks down as another guard jabs his sword forward. Remington swings his foot outward, taking down two of them as he jumps up onto them, swinging his blade in a circle cutting their throughts as the other guards turn around, running of screaming. Remington stands up, looking to the girls.

"C'mon! we have to escape and meet up with Gordon!" He turns, running down the hall, sweat running down botht he girls faces.

"d-did you just see what i thought i just saw...?" says Sethi as she looks over at Lidian.

"Yeah...i think I did...?" finishes Lidian. They both nod as they quickly behind him, alarms going nuts thought the building as the loudspeaker booms.

"Escaped Traitor's in Holding Sector approaching B section! Get them!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]o_O I'll delete this soon, but after that post I'm a bit confused...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Lidan and Sethi just killed both guards and are now on the loose with Remmington, and about to get some company.[/COLOR] :naughty: :demon: :devil: