OtakuBoards

A little help for the plot-impaired?

BabyGirl

"Remington!" a low whisper catches Remington's attention.

"Who's there?" Remington asked as he search the room with his eyes.

"Here, in the air vent." the voice beckoned.

"Gordon?" Remington asked.

"Of course its Gordon. Open the damn vent." Gordon demanded.

"Ok" Remington did as Gordon asked of him. Then Gordon's tall figure rolled out of the tiny vent and hit the floor below. Lidan found this very entertaining and laughed.

"Oh, shut up." Gordon said as he rolled u to his feet. He stood approximately 6' 5" at Lidan's estimate. His brown hair was cut short aroung the sides and back and the top was combed forward. His eyes were a hypnotising shade of deep green. But he was still able to turn to the group with his trademarked icy glare. "We need to get out of here. Its a bit inconveneint that I rammed my skimmer into the wall to get in here. We will have to steal some wings and get off-planet. Or myself and Remington will anyway. As for the two of you, you are free to go. I just advise you run when we get out of here."

"Shouldn't we take them with us?" Remington asked.

Gordon turned his glare to Remington and immediately Remington knew the answer to his question. Gordon then stalked over to a window and looked out over the city. Allowing himself to slip back into a memory.

[quote]
"Alex!" called a woman from the veranda of Alex's home on Bismin.

"Yeah?" answered Alex.

"Come on its tiime to go!" she answered.

Alex came running up to the veranda and swept the girl up in his arms.

"Oh, Alex." she said as she laughed.

"What?" he said with a smirk.

"Nothing, let's go." she said and grabbed his hand and pulled him to their skimmer.
[/quote]

He pulled himself back from it.

"Well?" Sethi said with sarcasm. "Is this supposed to be a rescue or a campout?"

Gordon looked at her and laughed. Then he drew a gun and blasted out the window. "There you go. A way out."

Sethi folded her arms across her chest. "You're so funny."

"Come on. There is a small hanger at the top of this building. They have a few skimmers there, I'm sure." Lidan said as she head down a hall way for an elevator.

-Justin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=purple]"Lidan, get back here." Sethi snapped.

She turned around and glared down the hall, "Excuse me?"

"You'd be an idiot to take the elevator," She glanced out the window and down to the street below, "Nothing you haven't handled before, I'm assuming."

Lidan came stalking back to the group, "Fine, fine...let's go." She started to climb out the window but Gordon grabbed her arm and yanked her back.

His green eyes were hard, "I'll go first...I'll insure that it's safe down there. Remington, you stay up here and go last."

Lidan pulled her arm free, "Don't touch me, Gordon."

"Cap the attitude, Lidan." He made his way out the window and disappeared from sight.

"Damn him." she scowled and followed the sound of his [i]All right, it's clear.[/i][/color]

As he heards the all clear once more, he looks at Sethi nodding. "Your turn." Sethi nods and starts to climb out the window until a booming voice is heard behind them.

"Not so fast..." Remington turns around to see Adrien, Marcus, Sanuka, Leopold and Jonas. The Trict Five, standing there. Remington looks up at Sethi. "You get out of here! I'll hold em off!"

"But...you cant beat them!" yells Sethi as she's nudges out the window. Remington slams it shut as he nudges her out.

"Dont worry! I'll meat up with you soon!" Sethi sighs as she climbs on up, Remington turning around looking at them.

"You were a fool to give up all you had Remington...you could have ruled the universe..." bosts Adrien. Remington growls and points his blade at him.

"Yeah, but not when it concerned capturing innocent people, and most of all killing my family!" Sethi hears that as she reaches the top where she sees Gordan finishing out a few Guards as Lidian starts the spaceshuttle. Gordan looks over at her as he runs to it.

"Where's Remington!?"

"The Trict got to us! He stayed behind to keep them away!"

"Damn it!" Gordon runs into the spaceshuttle, Sethi behind him as they sit down. Gordon stays by the edge as he whispers to Lidian. She nods as she brings the shuttle up and about and soars around the building until they find the spot where they came out. They gasp as they se Remigton taking on all five of the trict, to no avail.

"Give et up! You cannot beat ze all of uz!"

"It's worth a shot tho-" yells remington. but before he can finish, the space shuttle stops by the side of the building, Sethi firing a gun to destroy the glass. Remington looks at her as she holds out her hand.

"Remington!" Remington growls as he looks at Adrien and the other Trict before he turns around, leaping out of the building towards Sethi. He reaches out, but only the tips of their fingers touch as he misses, falling downward, the trict at the window watching.

"Damn fool!"

"R-Remingtonnnnnn!!!!!" Yells Sethi as Gordon pulls her into the spacecraft.

"No! You'll fall out as well!"

"Gordon please...." Sethi looks at him before leaning back, a tear coming from her eye.

"Well well....i'll be an apes aunt..." Both Gordon and Sethi look up to see Remington in the air, twirling the blade like airplane flaps holding him up.

"WHAAAAAAAT!?" booms Adrien as he pushes through the trict running though the building. Remington comes around the side as they reopen the hatch, him floating in landing as he sits there, phanting hard.

"My...god....i never knew trying to fly could be so difficult..." Sethi jumps on top of him, hugging him as Gordon looks at them.

"Good to have you back Remington..."

"Good to see you as well Gordon..." Remington says in a low voice, being crushed by Sethi as they take off for space.

Meanwhile, back in the Trict's base we see Adrien by the window once more, the others behind him.

"Are yoiu zure aboot zis?" asks Leopold.

"What if he does turn tail and traitor to us? We could lose all the data we need from those girls Adrien!"

"Leopold, Jonas, dont worry...Remington's one of our best agents...he wont fail us..." says Adrien, knowing Gordon's superiors are psychic to try and frame Remington. Adrien lets out a booming laugh as they dissapear into the atmosphere.

[COLOR=royalblue]"We should land on Laporin in a few hours."

"Where?"

[i]Sethi and Remmington looked at Lidan in surprise. Lidan shrugged easily and tapped the console.[/i]

"It's the nearest safe place. We can refuel, get directions, and move on from there."

"Any ideas?"

"Black Rune. It's another space port."

"I thought it was run by gangsters." [i]Gordon's eyes narrowed in dislike, but Lidan shrugged it off.[/i]

"It is."

"Somehow.....I like the way that sounds.

[i]Sethi grinned and looked at Lidan. Lidan nodded and tilted her head at Remmington and Gordon. They both nodded.[/i][/COLOR]

"I want you all to wait in the ship." Gordon said as the flew into Laporin's atmoshpere.

"Why should we trust you? Knowing you, you'd turn us over to some crime family for money." Lidan remarked.

"Well, you could not trust me.Hell, you could kill me. But if you did that, then you would all be lost. Remington, though capable, only knows what I tell him. You'd all be lost without my help right now. So if you want to get rid of me, I suggest you do it at a better time for you." Gordon said with a cocky smile.

"Bastard..." Lidan said in disgust.

Sethi pulled a gun from her pocket and pointed it at Gordon.

"Or I could make you tell us what you know." she said.

Gordon looked Sethi dead in the eyes. "Could you?"

Sethi dropped the gun and recoiled to the nearest chair. She looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"What'd you do to her?" Lidan demanded.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Gordon said as he eyed Sethi.

"I've had about enough of you!" Lidan reached for Gordon's throat but he was too quick. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into an arm-breaker hold behind her back.

"Deal with it, Lidan." Gordon said as his eyes flared.

"Let's get this over with, Gordon." Remington said.

"Very well." he released Lidan from her hold and she dropped to the floor. "Land this thing." he turned to Sethi, who was chewing on the tips of her gloves. "It will be all right."

Sethi looked up at him. She wasn't scared, but she was warey of him. She refused to respond and she stopped chewing her gloves. Her gaze turned cold. "Hurt my sister again, and I'll kill you." she said.

Gordon drew away from her. For a moment he seemed to fade back into another memory, but he quickly caught himself and went to the controls of the ship. They had begun to land.

-Justin

As they start to land, Remington looks at Lidian and Sethi as Gordon jumps out early, landing on the hangar floor.

"Dont worry, he's not gonna abandon you or kill you. Not while i'm around..." says remington as he also jumps out onto the platform, next to gordon, looking around as he sits down on the ship as it touches down. "I'll stay here...protect the ship. They'll be after us you know."

"Ok." says Sethi. Both her and Lidian jump out of the ship, following gordon into the spaceport as he suddenly has a flashback.

In a crystal like chamber, high in the clouds of a strange planet, we see a giant round chamber like star wars' senate chambers, a platform in the middle with three people, a platform in front of it, a smaller floating platform, with Remmington.

"Remmington Matrix."

"I am"

"You have been designated with the mission of stopping the Trict from getting vital information from the two girls. Lidian and Sethi. Gordon will be your superior for this mission."

"I understand. am i to kill the trict?"

"No. You are to break in to their compound and get captured. But, give this transmitter to the girls and it will bring them to us where we can get the information and stop the trict forever."

"But, what about me?"

"Your life is expendable due to the fact that you are an ex-member of the trict. That will be all."

"Yes your Emperialness."

He sighs as he shakes his head, holding the blade which has saved his life twice already next to him, looking around for trict minions.

[color=purple][i]Lidan and Sethi followed Gordon through the crowded Black Rune Spaceport. Both women felt comfortably at home. Sethi stopped to glance up at a giant star chart that hung on the wall. Lidan stopped beside her.[/i]

"Bismin isn't far from here." [i]Sethi muttered, and Lidan nodded.[/i] "I need to get ahold of the Seven somehow..."[i]Sethi broke off when Gordon grabbed her arm.[/i]

"Stay with me."

[i]Sethi and Lidan both narrowed their eyes, and the latter spoke first,[/i] "We can take care of ourselves."

"I'm the one who got you out of the whole Bismin mess." [i]Gordon's glare was aimed at Sethi,[/i] "I'd think you should be very grateful."

"I am. Let go." [i]Not wanting to make a scene, Sethi waited until he had let go of her arm and pulled her away from the star chart to say anything.[/i]

"You two act vulnerable..."

"I'm sorry?" [i]Lidan blinked, offended[/i], "Maybe it's you who has tunnel vision, Gordon. Only seeing things the way you percieve them to be."

[i]People bustled around them.[/i]

[i]Gordon rolled his eyes, starting off towards the customs check point and throwing out a sarcastic[/i], "Yeah Lidan, maybe."[/color]

*yawns some as he starts to pull out a cigarette, getting ready to light it as his cel phone starts to ring.

"Now gosh dang it..." Remington mutters as he reaches over and grabs it. "Remington here..."

"Remington. This is the Minister of Defence."

"What can i do for ya?"

"Gordon, he's the Trict Leader." as the man says that, Remmington's cigaretta falls from his mouth as he sits up.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Listen, we got a report from one of our inside sources. The trict are already on the Spaceport at the customs office waiting."

"Sethi...Lidian...they went with him."

"Then...where the hell are you?"

"I'm at the ship watching it."

"Get into the customs office...stop Gordon. If the Trict get their hands on them and combine their souls, the universe is doomed."

"I'm on it." Remmington sits the cell phone down, jumping up and running into the spaceort as a man walks out from behind the ship, holding a phone, dialing something, the same voice as the "minister".

"Yes, Spaceport Security? This is President McDugal...i've located the Trict Leader...yes, he's heading towards the customs office now to try and kill Gordon and capture the girls. His name is Remmington Matrix. He's armed and Dangerous." mcdugal hangs up the phone and smirks some as the exits of the spaceport begin to close, security guards coming out of no where, running towards the customs office where Remmington is now arrving.

"Stop!" one of the officers said.

"What the hell?! you don't understand. I'm after the leader of a crime gang!" Remmington said.

"I said stop! Put your hands up!"

"Heh..." Remmington jumped over the security blockade.

"I said, STOP!" the security guard fired and hit Remmington in the thigh.

"Ah, ****!" Remmington said as he dropped to his knees.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What the...did you two hear that?" Gordon asked.

"Yeah, it sounded like gun fire." Sethi said.

"It was gun-fire." Lidan confirmed.

"Gordon, I think we need to get done what we are going to get done here and go." Sethi said.

"That we can agree on." Gordon said. "I want you guys to be ready. Its a pretty ugly place where we are going. I may need help if a fire-fight erupts."

"Gordon Jennings: asking for help!?" Lidan exclaimed.

"I did say 'I may need your help' " Gordon said as he smirked.

"Hehe" Sethi giggled at Gordon's smirk towards Lidan's comment.

"Is there something funny?" Lidan turned to Sethi angrily.

Sethi suddenly realised she had just in a sense taken Gordon's side in Gordon's and Lidan's unofficial ego battle. She found herself without an answer to Lidan's question. Lidan rolled her eyes. "I thought so." Lidan said.

"Ha ha!" Gordon laughed.

-Justin

[color=purple][i]They eluded customs, just barely, but it wasn't anything too illegal...all of them were fine with it ;). Gordon led them into the streets surrounding the Rune Spaceport...both Sethi and Lidan concluded that they had seen dirtier cities.

The threesome walked casually, keeping to themselves, the two women subconsciously slipping into old and familiar roles...people that they really weren't. Their walk changed, their posture slumped, their faces changed to brooding scowls. Gordon stole a glance at them...if he hadn't known they were related to him, he would have found them incredibly attractive...dangerously attractive...the kind that could attract unwanted attention where they were going.[/i]

[i]Gordon surveyed their attire,[/i] "You two need some sort of robes or something."

"Why." [i]Sethi responded flippantly, keeping her eyes warily on the road ahead.[/i]

"Because your curves are more than subtle."

"Those curves have come in handy more than once, Gordon." [i]Lidan's voice was quiet[/i].

[i]Beside her, Sethi's face softened as a memory flooded back...
[/i]

[quote]"Sethi."

"Huh."

"Sethi, look at me."

[i]She turned her tear-filled eyes towards the darkening evening sky, [/i]"I can't. It's just not worth it."

"Sethi," [i]his voice was beautiful, she concluded,[/i] "I want you to stay with me. Here."

[i]Torn, she whirled to face him,[/i] "But I can't! Don't you see? It's not that simple...it's just not." [i]She fell to her knees in despair, [/i]"Not that simple at all."[/quote][/color]

[color=blue] The musicians name was Charles Flynn. He wasn't really a musician, just a freelance assassin who enjoyed moonlighting every now and again. Right now he isn't thinking of music, he is thinking of Gordon, and of how pissed he is that he had to follow him all the way to Laporin.

"I should have killed him when I first saw him!!! DAMN! And what is that chic from the bar doing with him??"

He knew his questions were falling on deaf ears, because he was all alone in the tiny shuttle his employer gave him. However, shouting released some of his tension.

"I will catch up with you Gordon, and when I do I'll slit your throat from ear to ear for making me follow you through the galaxy."[/color]

He growls as he starts to stand back up, the bullet in his leg as they fire another, this time, piercing his lower left side of his chest. he lets out a loud scream heard thought the spaceport.

"SETHIIIIIII!!!!" as remington yells that, they fire again and again, pulletsw going into his arm, and his upper leg before falling down to the ground, baddly injured. Guards swarm him as they check his pulse.

"He's still alive...take him to hq. the other guards grab him forcibly as an ambulance pulls up, them putting him in it and zooming off. meanwhile, the tv's inside the spaceport come up with an urgent bulleten.

"The legendary Trict Leader has been captuered just minutes ago by the security forces here in this spacestation. He has been confirmed as Remmingron Matrix, ex-renegade and conductor of the destruction of area 14, just two months ago. He is currently being held in Larda Police Facility on the west side...in other news..."

[COLOR=royalblue]"Sethi......I've got another idea."

[i]She whirled around and looked at Gordon, then Lidan.[/i]

"Yes?"

"Gordon.......do you have any friends here?"

"Not really........."

"Okay.......Give me your jacket."

"NO WAY!"

[i]Lidan's eyes flashed a deadly red, and her hand immediatly dropped to her slingblade. Gordon shrugged and tossed his trenchcoat to the two girls.[/i]

"So what's the plan Lidan?"

"Jackets for two.....Old school style."

"Oh brother."

"No I'm your sister."[/COLOR]

[color=purple][i]The young man with the brooding eyes stood up furiously[/i], "I can't take it anymore!" [i]His hand hovered over the handle of his sword.[/i]

[i]The old woman with the white face looked sharply at him, and her voice was harsh and commanding,[/i] "Kumé, restrain yourself."

"How [i]can[/i] I when those [i]idiots[/i] are out running around trying to catch the ones who are supposed to get this job done?"[i] He paced furiously[/i].

"Kumé, I have faith in these men."

[i]His eyes were full of fire as he leaned close to his elder,[/i] "I," [i]he paused angrily[/i], "do not."

[i]He turned on his heel and stalked out of the room.[/i][/color]

Sethi now giggled at Lidan's comment. Gordon looked at her with his eyes flaring. "Something funny?"

Sethi then went from a small giggle to a laugh.

"Damn you." Gordon said with a smile. "We need to get a move on. I know a few people who own this small club. We're going there to see if we can get a ride to Bismin. I don't know if you've noticed but that little shuttle we stole won't get much farther."

"Ok." Sethi said as she switched back to a more serious mood.

They continue down the street.

-Justin

Groans as he opens his eyes, in a strange empty room, tied to a chair in the back, a light above him, his face severely beaten, his bullet wounds patched up, dried blood all over him, his clothes torn. Sounds of the door unlocking are heard as three men in suits walk in, stepping up to remmington. he looks up at them, one of his eyes swolen so bad he cant look out of it.

"Now listen...your going to tell us where your comrades are..."

"I told you mother fockers...i'm not one of the trict!" yells remmington. as he does, the one man in front of him, slams him in the face hard, blood flying from his mouth.

"Fine...if you wont tell us, maybe you will when we execute you at dawn trict leader!" The man snaps his fingers as he tunrs, walking ou, the two guards comming up to him, starting to punch and kick him, he growls as he screams, blood coming from his wounds as everytrhing starts to go black.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Gordon, Lidan, and Sethi sauntered down the causuway, not attracting any attention whatsoever. Lidan turned behind her, then nudged Sethi quietly.[/i]

"We've picked up a shadow."

"Do we run?"

"No idea. Why don't you ask the master?"

"Eheh, no thanks."

[i]Gordon turned and smiled at them, then he continued on his way, paying the two men following them, no mind at all. Sethi and Lidan exchanged a bemused look, but followed along easily.[/i]

"Who's hungry?"

"You're always hungry Lidan?"

"Sorry, I'm a growing girl."[/COLOR]

"We aren't stopping." Gordon said.

"Who died and made you God?" Lidan said.

"Hush. We'll get something to eat when we get to the club. We'll drop off our two 'friends' up here at this alley." He answered.

"I'm beginning to wonder if there even is any club or if you're just killing time." Sethi said.

"Oh, its just up here." Gordon said.

"How many more times is it going to be 'Just up here' before it is just up there?" Lidan said.

Gordon ignored the comment and proceeded on. Then he grabbed the girls and pulled them into an alley.

-Justin

[color=purple]"Keep it clean." [i]Gordon muttered in their ears.[/i]

[i]Lidan nodded, [/i]"No weapons."

[i]Gordon nudged the two girls away from the adjoining alleyway and pressed up against the damp brick wall.

The stealthy foot steps neared.

Sethi grabbed Lidan's hand and shoved in front of Gordon,[/i] "Allow us, sir."

[i]He pulled them back roughly,[/i] "Too much is at stake for me to risk you two fighting." [i]He whispered fiercely.[/i]

[i]Sethi put a hand on his chest to shove him back a little.[/i]

"Shut up, Gordon." [i]Lidan lunged with cat like grace on top of one man, Sethi took the other.[/i]

[i]Annoyed, Gordon hid his face in the shadows as he watched Lidan neatly kick the man in the stomach and deliver a nasty blow when his head hit the wall. Sethi did the same.

'The even fight alike!' Gordon mused sourly...

He watched the two dark faced men slump into dingy puddles. The two girls looked pleased with themselves.[/i]

[i]Lidan spoke first,[/i] "Feels good to be back in business."

[i]Sethi's eyes looked amused when she caught Gordon's glare,[/i] "I [i]told[/i] you we could handle it, big boy."
[/color]

[color=blue]
Gordon felt the pistol cock against the back of his head.

"Oh S***," muttered Gordon.

"What, Whats wrong Gordon?" Sethi asked.

"Don't turn around Mr. Lidan. And you girls also stay put, I have no reason to harm either of you. Unfortunately for you Gordon my employer wants you dead.

"I have two questions for you before I take your life, why is your life worth so much, and who wants you dead so bad??"[/color]

"It depends. Which one of my enemies hired you? Nevermind, it doesn't matter." Gordon said.

"Oh really? And why is that?" Flynn said.

"Because you don't matter." Gordon said.

"You talk big for someone with a gun to your head." Flynn said.

With one swift motion Gordon pulled the man over his shoulder. When he hit the ground Sethi moved and intercepted his gun as he fell. Gordon then drew a gun from his pocket and aimed it at the man's head.

"Who's talking now?" Gordon said. "Who are you? Who sent you and how much were you to be paid?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You see. He's strong." said the old man in purple.

"Strong, yes. But he is too bound to his two sisters." said another old man.

"You will see that that is the source of his strength. I do not believe they know he is related to them yet. But, they may. You will see what I mean, soon enough." said the old man in purple.

-Justin

[color=indigo]

"Hey that F***er is the musician from the club." Sethi kicks Flynn in the ribs. Flynn coughs up a little blood and starts laughing. Gordon puts a bullet right next to Flynn's head.

"Quit laughing, or the next one will go through your head," Gordon snarls.

Flynn stops laughing, but grins widely. He grabs both Sethi and Lidan by their ankles and snaps cuff like bombs on them. Gordon takes aim at Flynns head.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you...as soon as my heart stops beating, those two girls stop living," Flynn says with a smile.

Gordon picks Flynn up like a sack of potatoes. Flynn knees him in the stomach, but it has no affect. Flynn is more then a match for most men, but Gordon us just too strong for him.

"We'll keep you alive for now," whispers Gordon, "but as soon as we get those bombs off you are as good as dead."[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan could feel the rage building inside her mind....but quickly supressed it. She walked up to Flynn, smirking slightly.[/i]

"Ever heard of Laizzae Faire?

"No."

"It means...Let be....and that's my adivce to you."

"....."

[i]Flynn glared at Gordon, then turned his gaze to Lidan and Sethi, who were watching him warrily.[/i][/COLOR]

Flynn smiled. "Heh...so what I heard is true [i]Alexander[/i]."

"It'd be wise not to provoke me." Gordon said staring at the ground.

"[i]Alexander[/i]..." said to herself trying to recall why the name sounded so familiar.

"Don't worry about it." Gordon commanded. "How, exactly might we go about getting these things off, pal?" he said to Flynn.

"Hmm...like I'd tell you." He said.

"Oh, you'll talk. I have ways of making you talk!" Gordon said.

"I bet." Flynn said.

Gordon reaches in his coat pocket and pulls out a knife. "Do you value your pride?"

"I say: You don't have the balls to do it." Flynn said cockily.

Suddenly Gordon lunges down with the knife, nearly stabbing Flynn's groin.

"Holy ****!" flynn said as he cringed.

"Don't you tell me I don't have the balls." Gordon said. Then, he grasped Flynn's groin in his gloved hand and sqeezed. Flynn wrenched with pain. "Now...you will talk or I'll only sqeeze all the harder."

-Justin

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sethi nudged Lidan, and they exchanged a knowing look. Lidan looked at Alexander, then shoved him out of the way.[/i]

"It's more humiliating if a girl does it Gordon."

"But.."

"Let Lidan do what she wants. She's more experienced at this sort of sh?t."

"Aw damnit...."

[i]Lidan smiled seductively and pulled off her jacket. She tossed it to the floor and drew her slingblade...licking the edge....she brought the blade up to Flynn's thighs and pressed lightly.[/i]

"If you value your manhood....." [/COLOR]