OtakuBoards

A little help for the plot-impaired?

BabyGirl

Suddenly, Lidian looks up as she looks over at Sethi and Gordon.

"duck!" yells Lidian as she quickly gets down onto the floor, followed by sethi and gordon as bullets fly though the room, bouncing off the walls for several minutes until it stops. The, Sethi looks up as she uncovers her face. "Is it over?" as she finishes, the door flies open, Remmington standing there, holding a gun, pointing it right at Sethi's head, Roger out in the parking lot looking at them.

"Good job remmington...now, kill her!" yells Roger. Sethi looks down as she closes her eys, curling up into a ball as he starts to squeeze the trigger. His eyes widen as he starts to have a flashback to the days on Bizmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gunfire and screams are heard all thought the plains on the planet, two giant armies going at it as up on a nearby hill we see Roger and Maximus going at it and nearby, remmington. Maximus quickly lifts up his sword as Roger comes down with a slash, the swords emiting sparks as he smirks.

"You know you cannot defeat me..."

"Yeah...is that so? Whe'll see about that!" Maximus pushes Roger away as he pulls back his sword slashing it forward into Rogers shoulder, Roger quickly jumping back, both of them in defencive postures, their eyes locked, their hair blowing savagely with the wind as they walk in circles before Roger rushes forward, his sword high in the air as he brings it down upon Maximus, Maximus quickly turning his sword sideways, the two swords clashing hard as he quickly twists it around trying to go fo ra jab as Roger slams his sword from the top, slamming Maximus in the face with his elbow, sending him down to the ground, Roger quickly putting his sword to his thought.

"Now...you will die..." As he says that, he lifts up his sword sideways in the air. A valient scream is heard as Roger turns around to see a fist slamming into his face, dropping his sword as he smashes into the ground near Maximus.

"R-Remmington!"

"Stay away from my father!!" As he yells that, he picks up his fathers sword, running towards the downed Roger. Roger then quickly turns around as Remmington tries to go for the kill, quickly throwing a dagger, the dagger piercing the middle of his chest, Remmington stopping on the spot as Maximus yells.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

As he yells that, Remmington drops the sword, falling to his knees then to his face as Roger stands up.

"Stupid Boy." He then turns around and as Maximus gets up, running after him,. Roger leaps off the side of the cliff, seconds later a helicopter flying up and away as Maximus runs to Remmington.

"My god...what has he done to you...?" He shakes his lifeless body growling as he reaches for the sky yelling bloody murder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As he starts to pull the trigger he growls some hesitating.

"Well!? Obey your master, KILL THE GIRLS!"

"...." he drops the gun before turning around towards Roger, walking directly outside the building, turning his eyes to look at the girls, then Gordon speaking is a powerful, bold familier Voice.

"Alex, Get my daughters out of here. I'll take care of Roger..."

"D-daughters!?" says Gordon is a strange voice.

"I'll explain later...now go!" Alex nods as he grabs Sethi and Lidian, all three of them jetting out of there as Maximus and Roger face each other.

"You shouldnt have done that...I let your mind return n the condition that you would serve me!"

"Never Roger...not after what you did to Remmington!!"

(Ok, the last fight Maximus v.s. Roger I'll do. I write perfecto battles and i want this one to be long.)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink]Excellent, Justin. I like all the background info...

Edit: Damn, I hate it when this happens...while you're posting the next part someone else is too...and then the things contrast and blah...oh well...here's mine...follow either one you want...

____________________[/color]

[color=purple]Gordon awoke with a horrible cramp in his neck.

Sethi awoke to the dark sillohette of a man walking out of a small bedroom door...[i]her brother[/i].

...in the hospital, Lidan continued staring at the ceiling.

Gordon found his old friend already up and working. He had secretly wrapped his arm last night, not wanting anyone fussing over his wound, but this morning it was giving him hell.

He strolled outside into the early morning light where the man was patching up an old speeder, "Lidan got kept overnight?"

"Huh?" The man sheilded his eyes with a grease-streaked hand and glanced up at Gordon, "Oh, the woman. Yes, she's still at the hospital. If you're lucky she'll be released today."

"I hope so." Gordon glanced down the road towards the dusty mountains in the east, "We need to get off this planet as soon as possible."

The man went back to fixing the speeder and didn't glance up, "Someone looking for you, eh?"

Gordon grinned, "Yeah, like the old days."

"...like the old days." The man whistled and chuckled, "I'll help ya out whatever way I can, other than what I can give you'll have to do for yerself."

"We don't need much help, I'm pretty sure that I know where to find us a ride off of this place."

"What happened to that old starship of yours? She was a beauty."

Gordon nodded, "I sold her." He glanced up at the summer sun, "Didn't think I'd need her again. Too bad she could have come in handy..."[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan stood up, and examined her wound. It was gone, except for a long diagonal scar. She looked at her thin reflection in the mirror, then pulled on her normal clothes again. Without a backwards glance, she leapt from the window, and came down running.........soon, she had found Sethi and Gordon.[/i]

"You're back sister."

"Yeah, they wouldn't let me go the normal way, so I jumped out of the window."

"Was that wise?"

"Well it didn't hurt...."[/COLOR]

[color=purple]The man had offered Sethi and Gordon a chance to shower, and both of them graciously took him up on it. Sethi let Gordon go first as she insisted that Lidan lay down while she waited for them. Lidan finally gave in, just to get her sister off of her back.

Gordon was done quickly, and as Sethi stepped under the hot spray, she sighed contentedly. Changing in the dusky light last night she had failed to notice that her ribs still harbored ugly, spider-like bruises from the night she had first met Lidan. [i]And I had been trying to get away from it all...[/i]

She hurried and scrubbed the soap all over, used a small dab of shampoo on her short crop of hair, and was out of the shower within six minutes flat.

Gordon felt refreshed as he stepped out to find the other sister, "How are you feeling, Lidan?"[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]"More or less okay. The scar is quite interesting really."

[i]Lidan turned to the side, pulling up her shirt for Gordon and Sethi's viewing pleasure.[/i]

"Oo......that's pretty."

"Glad to see you both like it. I don't."

[i]Gordon laughed, and turned to Sethi.[/i]

"You two hungry?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?"

"Okay, let's eat."

[i]The to famished girls followed Gordon downstairs....[/i][/COLOR]

Well, Snake, I think we pretty much are just going to skip your last post. It was confusing and hard to follow. No offense though. Also, there is one point I want you to get down: Alex/Alexander IS Gordon...lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How about some food, Rick" Gordon asked the old man.

" 'Got bacon&eggs already on the burn." was his response.

"Mmm...good." Gordon said.

"So what brings you back to these parts, Bull?" the man asked.

"Ah, you know. Same old ****. 'Cept now I'm on the wrong end of a mess with T5."

"Oh...T5, eh...Big trouble?" Rick asked.

"Yeah. Big trouble." Gordon responded.

"What about yer two lady-friends yonder?" Rick asked.

"We two lady-friends have names." Sethi growled.

"Calm down, Sethi. He didn't mean anything by it." he whispered to Sethi. "They're just old friends. Kinda like you. 'Cept they're prettier and younger 'n you'll ever be. " Gordon said with a smile.

"Hey. I may be old. But this old man could still whoop you any day." Rick said with his own smirk.

"That **** done yet?" Gordon asked.

" 'Just 'bout." Rick said.

"How exactly do you two know one another?" Lidan asked.

"Heh...man, I taught ole' Bull there everything he knows." the man said.

"I think I knew a few thing before I ever met you, old man." Gordon said. "We met on an old ateroid scrap-dump. He salvaging ship parts and I was hiding from bounty hunters."

"Yep. And who was it who saved your sorry hyde when that cruiser rounded the big asteroid?" Rick asked.

"I coulda saved my own ***." Gordon said. "Where's your wife."

Rick served everyone their plates and sat down to eat his own. " 'Sleep." was his answer.

"She won't be joinin' us?" Gordon asked.

"I reckon if she wakes up...ah, hell, Bull, I dunno."

"Why do you keep calling him 'Bull'?" Sethi asked.

"Because my nick name a few years back was 'Bullgod'. he just calls me 'Bull' for short. And don't bother him. He's touchy when he eats." Gordon whispered. Then he spoke up so all could hear him. "We're going to hop the next flight Vour Na' Tu. IF we can find a decent spaceport on this rock."

Sethi sat up. ' But, I thought--" she was cut off by Gordon's glare. Which she took to mean "shut up."

"I think we're done now. We'll be on our way. I'll keep in touch." Gordon said to Rick.

"See ya 'round, ole' fella'." Rick said.

"See ya." Gordon said; and with that he led the girls outside. "Rick is going let us have the old skimmer here. Its not the best, but it'll get us to another spaceport."

"Gordon...I thought we were hopping the next flight to Bismin."

"We are." Gordon said.

"That isn't what you told that guy in there."

"He didn't need to know where we were going. T5 has ways of making people talk. No matter how loyal they are otherwise." Gordon said. "I want you two to try and get some sleep. I'll drive and then get my sleep on the flight to Bismin. We'll probably have to take the public flight because I'm sure that T5 has gotten into my bank account by now." Gordon said. Then they got into the skimmer and road off.

-Justin

[color=purple]Lidan and Sethi didn't even try to sleep, they knew any attempt would be futile. The sky was growing dark as they neared a spaceport that Gordon had located on the skimmer's [speeder's?] small data screen.

The waning evening air was still warm as Sethi glanced back at Lidan, "Doing ok back there pal?"

Lidan smiled and crossed her arms, "I don't know why you two are fussing over me, you know I'm fine."

"It's because we care, Lidan." Gordon said over his shoulder, "We have to keep you two well. I think Sethi here is our only connection to the Seven besides myself, and I don't know if they'd be all that happy to see me."

"I don't really think they'd want to see me either." Sethi mumbled quietly in reply.

"Well they'll see us anyway." Gordon concluded.

Lidan leaned forward, "How exactly do you know the Seven Families, Sethi?"

"I used to live on Bismin." She evaded the memories, "I spent a lot of my life there...it's a beautiful planet."

"Well I guess then we need to save this beautiful planet's ***, eh?"

Sethi turned and smiled at Lidan, "You got that right, sis."[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]"Well.....that sounds fun."

"What's your definition of fun..Lidan?"

"Danger, excitement, love, and all that other stuff...."

"I dont' know about love.........." [i]Sethi grimaced, and Lidan laughed darkly.[/i][/COLOR]

"Ugh...this place has really gone down since I was last here." Gordon said cringing.

"I hope it hasn't always been [i]this[/i] bad." Lidan said.

"This was actually a descent city once." Gordon said.

Gordon took off his coat and handed it to Sethi. Then he took off his over-shirt and handed it to Lidan. "Put those one. Try and cover your--[i]curves[/i]. This is the first place they'll start trouble and the last place we need trouble."

"I think we can handle ourselves." Lidan scowled.

"I know you can. That is why we are going to avoid any fights if that's possible. T5 no doubt has a bounty on my head at the very least. Maybe you all's also." Gordon said. "We're here. Stick close to me and try making yourselves look unattractive if that's possible." with that he parked the speeder[lol..ok] and they hopped out.

-Justin

[color=deeppink]Lol Justin, about the "speeder" thing...I was just wondering if a skimmer was the same thing as a speeder would be in Star Wars...:)

_____________________[/color]

[color=purple]Lidan stooped down and picked some grimey stuff off the ground, grimacing as she spread it through her hair and onto her face, "I'll have no one to blame if I break out in a rash tomorrow." She growled.

Sethi hesitated, then did the same. Both girls looked at Gordon.

"You said to make ourselves unattractive, so we have. What about you, mister?" Sethi placed her hands on her hips.

Gordon held up his hands, "I'm a big guy with a gun...nobody is going to mess with me right now. I'll just scowl and look menacing...it's always worked before."

"Let's hope so." Lidan glanced up, "Is this the spaceport?"

"Indeed." Gordon shoved the door open, hunched his shoulders, and scowled until a shadow fell across his face, "Follow me."[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The three walked up to the spaceport and sat down at a corner table. Lidan exchanged a glace with Sethi and the two immediatly headed for the bathroom.[/i]

"I am getting rid of this **** on me right now."

"What about Gordon?"

"F*ck Gordon."

"Okay Lidan...."

[i]Sethi and Lidan quickly brushed the stuff out of their hair and washed their faces. Lidan looked at her slim reflection in the mirror, and slouched.[/i]

"Better."

"Good. Let's hope we don't attract too much attention."

"With a body like that..."[/COLOR]

Oh, well. Yes then, skimmers and speeders are about the same thing.
"I figured that's what the two of you were going to do." Gordon said as he eyed all the men eyeing Sethi and Lidan.

"Yeah, well...I didn't want all that **** on my face and neither did Sethi." said Lidan.

"Yeah, well...now I have to clean up after you." he said as a man walked over to their table. The man looked to be a few years older than Gordon and he was about Gordon's height, but quite a bit more plump. He put one hand on the table and one in Gordon's food.

"These your whores?" the man asked.

Sethi jumped to make a remark but Gordon silenced her with a glance. "It would be best to take your seat, sir."

"Heh...what are you going to do, boy?" the man said.

"I believe I told you to git..." Gordon growled as he stood.

"I believe you'll have to make me." the man said with a smile.

"Gordon..." Sethi said trying to stop it.

"Quiet." he said to Sethi. "Now, go on." with a sudden burst of speed Gordon lashed out with a kick to the man's stomach."Get out of my sight." after a moment the man looked up at Gordon then over at Lidan and Sethi, then he crawled away.

"Now that we've all done the opposite of what we said we were going to do: I've set up a flight to Bismin. We leave after you two finish that food. So hurry." Gordon concluded.

-Justin

[color=purple]"Well," Lidan said, suprised, as she placed her hands on her hips, "at least we'll be traveling in style." And she wasn't joking either.

The main hangar of the spaceport housed three public transport frigates, large enough to carry 3,000 people. There were several decks to the transport, the highest being the most expensive, the lowest being the cheapest.

"I could use a ****ing cigarette." Sethi mumbled, following Gordon and Lidan into the boarding line, "I take it we're on the lowest deck."

"It's the best I could do. It seems pretty nice...or [i]should[/i] be for how pricey even the lowest deck was."

"Eh, it's not really a problem, as long as we get to Bismin without trouble." Sethi glanced over her shoulder, throwing a nonchalant, circular gaze around the hangar, "Doesn't look like anyone is too interested right now."

Lidan nodded, "Let's hope it stays that way."[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan winked at Sethi and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.[/i]

"Want one?"

"Do I?!?"

[i]Several minutes later, Lidan and Sethi were relighting their perspective cigarettes and watching the world go by.[/i]

"Did you always smoke Lidan?"

"No, picked it up from my old boyfriend."[/COLOR]

"You know." Gordon said raising a cigarette of his own to his lips. "Smoking is very bad for people who lead such [i]dramatic[/i] lives."

"Well, it calms the nerves better than anything. And cigarettes are easy to get." Lidan said. "You need them of all people." Lidan said to Gordon.

"How do you figure that?" Gordon asked.

Lidan found herself unable to answer his question. Her cooment just slipped out.

"How long before we get to Bismin?" Sethi asked.

"I guess about two days." Gordon said. "Dammit. I hate the shift to zero G. It always takes a minutes for these lower deck's regulator to catch up." he said clenching his stomach.

After the regulator shifted the gravity in the room to tolerable Sethi spoke up, "You mean we have to spend two days here?"

"Most likely." Gordon said. "This old thing didn't look too fast from the outside."

Then three men dressed in black entered the deck and took seats in the back.

"Oh ****." Gordon exclaimed quietly.

"What?" Sethi asked.

"Bounty hunters. Just play it as normal as possbile. I don't know if they're after us, but be ready." Gordon said.

Several hours passed.

"Gordon, what's going on?" Lidan asked.

"Nothing. Its all right now. You two get some sleep now. Look Sethi's already on the way." Gordon said reassuring ly.

"No I'm not." Sethi said tiredly.

"C'mon you two. Damn it, go to sleep. There's nothing to worry about and I know you're both tired."

"Fine." Lidan said. And her and Sethi drifted of to the hum of the transport's engine.

When Lidan woke she found that Gordon was no longer in his seat...and neither were the three men. "Sethi, get up." Lidan said.

"Wha--why?" Sethi asked rubbing her eyes.

"Gordon's gone."

"Where'd he go?"

"I don't know. But the three bounty hunters are gone too." Lidan said.

"Do you think they came for him?" Sethi asked.

"I don't know. We can search the ship. Maybe he's just gone to the bathroom. Either way, he is alone and the three men are wondering around."

"Ok. Let's go." the two get up and head toward the door in the back. When they enter the hall they are met by Gordon's coat at their feet. "Oh my God..."

"Don't worry yet. Come on. Bring the coat." Lidan said as she continued down the hall. Then 4 security personel came bolting around a corner and continued down the hall away from them shouting codes into their radois. Sethi bolted after them.

"There must have been an accident, maybe we'll find Gordon there!" she shouted to Lidan who followed her. When they arrived at the scene they found the cause of the excitment. Gordon was fighting one boutny hunter while the other two were holding of security.

"Give up, Bull. You can't beat me." the bounty hunter hissed.

Gordon yelled some profane comments and curses back to the bounty hunter. Then he lashed out at him with his fist; the bounty hunter dodged the attack only to find himself suddenly on his back via an unexpected kick to his chin from Gordon. He retaliated with a knife straght into Gordon's stomach. As the shock rushed through his body Gordon slipped into a memory...

[quote]
"Lidia!" Maximus cried out.

"Father...its no use." Alex said with teary eyes. "I've checked the whole property.

"Sethia?" Maximus looked at his son.

"She was taken too!" Alex turned away from his father.

"Its all right, son. Cry all you want."

"I will find them, Dad. I swear it."

"You'll do no such."

"They took my Squirt."

"I know, son. We'll get them back."
[/quote]

"Ugh!" Gordon fell over on the deck and the three men began walking away.

"This is not over, Bullgod." the man who stabbed him said as he blasted his way through security. "This was just a preview."

-Justin

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan and Sethi burst through a set of double swinging doors and came upon Gordon's bleeding form. Lidan immediatly ran up and cradled his head in her hands.[/i]

"Sethi!"

"Don't panic....how is he?"

"I need a first aid kit."

"I'm fresh out of em..."

"Give me his jacket."

[i]Lidan rolled it up and pressed it against his bleeding side. Sethi felt him for any more injuries and sat back on her heels.[/i]

"I think that's it."

"Good. I hope he wakes up soon."[/COLOR]

[color=purple]Sethi went looking for a medic on the transport while Lidan stayed with Gordon. She managed to locate one amid the scrambling security personnel, and she could hear hushed orders such as, "...Lock all access bays to the escape transports..."

She led the medic back to Gordon and took a seat as they radioed for more help. Lidan was reluctantly pushed away by an arriving medic, and she too took a seat.

"Will we be able to come with him?" Lidan asked as she glanced at her bloody hands.

"Sure," one of the medics grunted as they hefted Gordon onto a hover cart, "follow us. You can wait until we're through with him."

"Come on Sethi."

The two women stood up, both feeling the comforting weight of their guns tucked neatly under their shirts.

As Sethi stood up, she swayed...she grabbed for a railing for support and clutched to it tightly. [i]Something was happening...[/i] As she glanced at Gordon's bloody clothes, her vision blurred and retrospection slammed into her...

[quote]"Alex, you're bleeding!"

"Nah, it's nothing. Just a scrape, Squirt."

"But look..." Sethia gingerly took his bleeding hand and kissed it, "there, is it better?"

Alex smiled, his heart full of love, "Thanks nurse, it's definitely all better." [/quote]

Sethi gasped as the memory jerked away, "Oh God."[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]"You okay Sethi?"

"I'm fine."

"You're as pale as the moon."

"It's nothing......"

[i]Lidan gave Sethi an unbelieveing look, and the two followed Gordon's attendants to a small room, where they bandaged his wound quickly and moved out, closing the doors.[/i]

"Are you okay Gordon?"

"Yeah......tired...."

"Just get some sleep, Sethi and I are going to keep an eye on things."

"Okay....."[/COLOR]

[color=purple]Weary, Sethi fell asleep in a small metal chair.

Lidan stayed awake, sitting next to the dozing Gordon and examining the cuts on his face. [i]He's so handsome[/i] she thought, lightly brushing a finger over a laceration above his eyebrow. [i]Too bad his attitude sucks[/i] she laughed with a bit of a smirk.

"Good ole' Gordon. You've seen more trouble than you're worth."

He slowly opened his eyes, "So have you, Lidan."

"Ah bite me." She stood up and started to prowl as much as the small room would allow.

"Lidan, listen." Gordon was tired, but he felt it was right to explain everything.

"To what?"

"To your story."

Lidan turned to him, "[i]My[/i] story? Am I missing something here?"

"Actually," Gordon licked his dry lips, "what you're missing, Lidan, is a rather large piece of your life."[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]"I'm listening."

[i]Gordon sighed and looked at her troubling eyes....they were a golden brown, as if they had been dipped in honey. The way they sparkled, was just like Sethi's countenance.....[/i]

"It starts with your childhood..."[/COLOR]

"Err...well...to start off iwth: Your name is Lidia Fitch. You were born on Bismin...as the daughter of...General Maximus Meridius Fitch."

"No I wasn't. I'm from New Americus. I even remember growing up there." Lidan said.

"No. You are from Bismin. So is Sethi. She IS your younger sister by 4 years...her name is Sethia Fitch...and mine isn't really Gordon Jennings."

Lidan stared into Gordon's green eyes that were still strong in spite of his wounds. "Ok...keep going." she said.

"My name is Alexander Fitch. I'm your elder brother by one year." Gordon said.

Lidan sank back as far as her metal chair would take her. "You're Alexander Fitch? Everyone always called him 'the Black Prince of Bismin.'

"That's only because no one could beat me." he said with a weak smirk."Dad always wanted you two to be perfect little ladies. He wanted me to be a war general like him. You were always "Daddy's little girl" because Sethi would rather have gone out and watched me train than sit inside and learn to be a lady. Dad always called you "Baby" and I always called Sethi "Squirt."

"Well, what happened to us?" Lidan asked.

Gordon took a moment to draw his strength; then he spoke,"Fukowlong special ops. came in and killed all of Father's guards. Then Dad tried to fight them...they beat him and left him for dead. They held me back...and then they took the two of you and knocked me out. Dad tried his hardest to find the two of you when he recovered, but they ultimately assasinated him. I watched over Sethi for years because they had left her on Bismin. But, I thought i'd never see you again when I found out they had sent you off-planet. Sethia---I mean Sethi, knows already."

"Is this why you want to get to Bismin so bad?"

"Something like that. I have several different aims on Bismin..." then he rolled over and fell asleep.

"Sleep well, brother." Lidan said. Then she looked over and noticed Sethi twisting in her chair. As though she were having a dream.

-Justin

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan walked up to Sethi quietly, and held her up. Sethi moaned Gordon's name, then fell asleep again, breathing peacefully. Lidan let her rest, and walked over to the window. Flinging it wide open, she breathed in the cold night air and let the wind play with her hair.[/i]

"What do you have planed for us Pagaroth?"

[i]The stars glittered coldly, and Lidan shivered.[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Raiha, they're traveling through space right now...she can't open a window :wigout:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=darkblue]*slaps hand to forhead* Ugh.......Kill me now. Just shoot me. Ee.....*shivers* I need to really get a sugar high.[/COLOR]

I'm going to skip the opening of the window part and just work with the rest or your post.
Gordon dreamed of his past...
[quote]
"I'm telling Dad!" Lidia called out.

"Go for it, [i]bugger[/i]." Alex yelled back with a laugh.

Sethia watch them both intently. She didn't understand why they fought so much but she knew one thing: Alex was always right.

"Alex?"

"Yeah, Squirt?"

"Why do you and sissy fight so much but me and you don't?" Sethia asked.

"Because you're too pretty to fight with." Sethia was comforted by Alex's usual complimentary answer to her question.

"Alexander Fitch!" a loud voice sounded out loud enough to wake the dead.

"Uh oh.."

"Big trouble, Alex?"

"Yeah, Squirt. Big trouble." Alex concluded as he walked head down to his father.

"Sethia Fitch. You go inside young lady." their father command as he took Alex by the shoulder. "As for you, buck." he said towards Alex, "You're getting some nice training in the obstacle course."

Sethia turned to Lidia who was smiling a grin from ear to ear. "Why'd you tell on him?" Sethia sked.

"Because."

"Because why?" Sethia demanded.

"Because I wanted to." Lidia said then quietly walked off leaving Sethia with the explanation she got from everyone except Alex.
[/quote]

"Alex..." Sethi said in her sleep.

"Huh?" Lidan turned around.

"Daddy..." Sethi continued to mumble in her sleep. She said several other things Lidan didn't recognize.

Lidan looked out of the porthole into deep space. "Mugi...tresanda tere ha dumege."

"Life...I wish it was that simple." Gordon said with a laugh. The he rolled over and went back to sleep.
"I ain't never gonna tell...bastards..." Rick said.

"Heh hmm...so you think, sir." said the tall man in black. "So you think."

-Justin