Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Meaning of your username


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Who cares about post count? I sure as hell dont.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

Then reregister..I dare ya![/size]
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Mike, Ryan, break it up! No fighting/arguing, please. -__-

Now, back on subject...

My username's meaning...um... It doesn't really have a meaning. O.o; It's just the name of my favourite Digimon, with the word "Gold" in front of it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1]

Then reregister..I dare ya![/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

He could reregister, and it wouldn't delete the Forte account. So really, he could go back to Forte anytime he wanted. No big deal there....
Posted
[color=rainbow] It quite obvious what my name means. But, I still must explain for the "gifted ones". Matt is my name and D is the start of my last name.[/color]
Posted
my name? easy...take a look at it....put it together...DBZ+chic=SSJ CHIC! wow! thats the lesson for the day and now your going to move onto your ABC's..

----
BTW, if anyone asks what James' name means i swear i'm going to keel over....
Posted
[SIZE=1][color=indigo]Well I'm a pyro for one. Secondly, primates are the best species ever, and [b]YES[/b] they [b]will[/b] take over the world! Which brings me to my next point. One of my goals is to teach the primates how to use fire. From there they will then evolve into whatever they may evolve into. And then, they will rule us all except me. I will be their king, for I was the one who brought them to be the way they are. I will be their Prometheus. Of course then they will mutiny and throw me off the throne. They will then soon regret this because now they have no one that will teach them how to do other things and they will all commit suicide in their guilt and the world will end.....

Actually that last part really has no meaning. I just made that up as I went along :p[/SIZE][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Who cares about post count? I sure as hell dont.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Mike if I remember correctly, you were the one that was pissed off when I reached 2000 before you. You cussed me out and called me numerous names, so I wouldnt be lieing. It tatters your already shattered 'reputation'....

We all know post counts mean the world to you...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]Mike if I remember correctly, you were the one that was pissed off when I reached 2000 before you. You cussed me out and called me numerous names, so I wouldnt be lieing. It tatters your already shattered 'reputation'....

We all know post counts mean the world to you...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm, well not really, i dont care, they were childish and reatarded acts of stupidity, i dont care, and DK, remember what thats the intials for ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Hmm, well not really, i dont care, they were childish and reatarded acts of stupidity, i dont care, and DK, remember what thats the intials for ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

haha! i wouldn't go there...
Posted
[SIZE=1][b]Shadow[/b]
I don't know why but I sometimes feel like a shadow... so there we go, first part.

[b]Gohan[/b]
Because I like DBZ..... and Gohan's my favorite character.

PLUS it gives me a cool nickname [b]SG[/b] :)[/SIZE]
Posted
No special reason. It was what I started naming myself along time ago when I used to play lasertag a lot with my friends. I'd come from nowhere, shoot, say "light's out", and their info would say hit by Darkness. I thought it sounded good.
Posted
hm...mine's "blbsrrules = bulbasaur rules"....I kept with this old screenname since I didn't feel like thinking of a new one.....I also think that it's pretty much self-explanatory....

-blbsrrules
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Let's see. . .

Noryko - I had to create a name for myself, and wanted a Japanese sounding name. Well, after a LOT of thinking, BAM, I came up with Noryko. Well, after several months of playing an online game called Everquest, someone was chatting with me, and asked if I was a girl. I didn't really take offense to this, since I used smiles a lot when I typed, but he was asking because of my name. Noriko is a female's name in Japan, and he thought that mine was just a variation. Well, I like the name Noryko and decided to keep it. ^_^

Angelcry - In Everquest, you need to come up with a surname at level 20 (don't need to. . but it is like a badge of honor). Well, I had to think hard, and after talking with a few online friends, one guy threw out the idea of a heavenly sounding name. I liked that, since my character was a Cleric (healer). So I fooled around with some things, and after a while, I came up with a small little bio for my character. He was an Angel who decided to leave heaven to better serve mankind. When he decided to leave, he lost his wings, and cried as he fell to earth. BAM - Angelcry ^_^ I love it as a last name, it has a very fantasy-style sounding ring to it =P

There you have it - Noryko Angelcry (NA)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Sexy Jessie is what an ex-boyfriend (like 15 ago....2 years ago) used to call me and since I was so "in love" with him at the time I made up my screen name for AOL the name just stuck.
Posted
[COLOR=red]B[/COLOR]laze [COLOR=red]O[/COLOR]r [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR]e [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR]lazed...
Posted
any1 know dr. who? **crickets chirp** :huh: anyway, k-9 is this little robotic dog (either a scottie or a westie) during the tom baker seasons of it, and he's just hilarious.

and since my first name begins with k, not to mention that the westie is my fav breed of dog, well it seemed right to take the name :D
Posted
Nimrod is my nickname at school. I got that b/c I like Green Day (and one of their CDs is titled "Nimrod"). Sooo that's where my name comes from.
Guest firemac_rebirth
Posted
my name is firemac_birth, I'm an old member of this place, and had to sign up a new name(long story) and I decided to add rebirth to end of my name, meaning I am reborn, firemac part of my name is just a name I made up when I was younger
Posted
Asar is the shortened form of a character name from one of my short stories...i like it because it's kinof unusual, and pretty unique...well i did make it up, so i guess that kind of means it would be unique....:therock:
Posted
I think i found mine in a magazine or something.I dunno,Mabey it was when i was smoking pot with some friends and my girlfriend.....Or mabey i just thought of it,i dunno,but i'll go with the pot,It's funnier.:naughty:
Posted
[color=seagreen] well a cat is my animal totem....

so i just put it as Kittie...

but that's my real name anyway! :rolleyes:

so that was rather pointless! :blush: [/color]

:wave:
Posted
How come everyone has a meaning to their username? Is there anyone here that just made their's up? ...I made mine up.. am I the only one? :D
Posted
If you think it has anything to do with Dragonball Z, then you are horribly mistaken... Final Flash, the Last Light, the Supernova, if you will... The end, and at the same time, the beginning... I am the Alpha and the Omega... The Light and the Darkness... *continues rambling*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...