OtakuBoards

Dragonball: Saiyan Games (SiGn-Up)

Chaos

[i]Long ago, a good 500 years before Frieza was even born, the Elite Saiyan Warriors often grew bored when they weren't over-seeing plantary conquest. Spending endless hours feeling their asses grow, they grew tired.

So they decided to host a Tournament.

Making an incredibly huge rink which expanded over 300 meters, they blocked it off from the rest of the Saiyan world, making perfection.

Serveral hours ago, the Elite Warriors opened the sign-ups to all on Planet Vegeta.

The Elite Warriors seem over-confident, giving their strength. But the lower-class Saiyans seem to have a slight advantage. While the so-called "Elite" Warriors were giving orders, the lower-class Saiyans were constantly fighting.. Letting them get even stronger than some of the Generals.

But the ranks are very realistic. The Third Class Warriors are strong, but not as strong as the Second Class.. Power Level [b]maxes[/b] as follows...

Third Class: 12,000

Second Class: 13,500

Elite Saiyans (The ones that are members): 10,000

Benifets also differ with ranks.. Listed as follows..

Third Class: Weakest armor, rather poor living conditions, treated as the bottom of socity.

Second Class: Fair armor, kept in decent living-conditions, prime for fighting, considered the 'norm' of Saiyan life.

Elite: Highest rank possible aside from King. Best armor possible, best living conditions, and are highly/falsly respected.

Please note that the Armors, Living Conditions, and rank in classes will affect how you recive rations, medical attention, etc.

And now...... It's YOUR turn..

'Ere's what cha need...

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Level(Elite, Second Class, Third Class):

Power Level:
-- -- -- --
Name: Blank

Race: Saiyan

Appearance: Looks exactly like Turlitz..I'll find a pic later on...

Level: Second Class

Power Level: 13,000

Ok, all that needed be done is for you to hit that post-o button and uhhhhh.....post....O.o;;;;[/i]

Edit: Whoops! Forgot to add this. No SSJ at the start........and not on the end of page one either....:p

finally, I get to a dbz rpg in time :D

----
Rico. .you know that theres a max of 12000 for 3rd classers right?
----

Name: Athen

Race: Sayain

Appearance: black hair, well built, goku style fighting costume except deep blue

Level(Elite, Second Class, Third Class): 2nd class

Power Level: 13 000

*sigh* Why not.. Neil, why did you put 'Race' there? Isn't everyone going to be Saiyajin.. o_O??

Name: Bishop

Race: Saiyajin

Appearance: Has a helm similar to that of a Bishops hat, except made of Silver and more curvelinear, and futuristic looking. Wears a long white robe, tattered at the ends. Beneath he wears standard Elite Saiyajin armour, White with Gold rimming. He is of course a Saiyajin priest, of an ancient Saiyajin religion that was lost once Freiza came into power.

Level: Elite

Power Level: 10,000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]*sigh* Why not.. Neil, why did you put 'Race' there? Isn't everyone going to be Saiyajin.. o_O??
[/B][/QUOTE]

*sigh* Think of people like Raiha who do that Laporian shitz....And shitz like that.....And stuff..O.o;;;;

Edit: Remember how I said the Elite's opened the Tourny to all on the planet? But remember, the Saiyan army had other races.....and stuff....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

Edit: Remember how I said the Elite's opened the Tourny to all on the planet? But remember, the Saiyan army had other races.....and stuff.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Then it's not really the Saiyajin army then, is it... :therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Then it's not really the Saiyajin army then, is it... :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you should stop Flash... You're probably hurting his brain...;)

Name: Warlock

Race: Saiyiajin

Appearance: (Check attachment)

Level: 2nd Class

Power Level: 12,000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Actually Warlock, we already settled that in AIM... Now about that attachemnt? *rubs forehead* :mrt: :therock: :cross: :smooch: [/B][/QUOTE]

What the...? Where on earth is the attachment!?!?!?! Grrrr... Da*n vB...

Name: Warlock

Race: Saiyiajin

Appearance: (Check attachment)

Level: 2nd Class

Power Level: 12,000

*crosses fingers* It better work this time...

Name: Andrew

Race: Saiya-jin

Appearance: Wears the traditional elite Saiyan armour and black spandex stuff underneath it. Andrew has a cape attached to his armour too, just like the kings.

Bio: Andrew was one of the kings most trusted guards.

Level(Elite, Second Class, Third Class): Elite

Power Level: 10,000

[color=teal]Hey Neil deadly idea for an rpg
------------------------------
Name: Li

Race: Sayain

Appearance: Looks like 15 year old Mirai Trunks with jet black hair and black saiya-jin armor like vegeta in the saiya-jin saga see attachment

Level: Elite

Power Level: 10,000[/color]

[I]Name: Craig

Race: Saiya=jin

Appearance: He has Brown spiked hair like SSJ2 Teen Gohan (think when he went mad at the WMAT when Videl got hurt). He has hazel eyes. He has armour like Bardock when he was killed, and fingerless gloves.

Level(Elite, Second Class, Third Class): Second class *shrugs*

Power Level: 13,500[/I]

[B]Name:[/B] Sugara

[B]Age:[/B] 9

[B]Race:[/B] Saiya-jin

[B]Appearance:[/B] Sugara possesses the innocence of a playful youth. His large, curious eyes show little sign of aggression, but are filled with joy and wonderment. Exceptional build marks his body unique for his age. Dual colored hair proves to be his most curious characteristic. Red and black streaks jet through his short hairstyle, causing many to stare at him in bewilderment. Sugara wears a simple black gi embroidered with unfamiliar designs. He refuses to wear shoes because "His feet are afraid of the dark."

[B]Level:[/B] Third Class

[B]Power Level:[/B] 11,000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryu [/i]
[B]Oh Super Sayian before i forget why are Elite Sayians have less power levels than the rest. [/B][/QUOTE]

Next time just edit your post..;)

In any case, read the my first post over again, mainly the first four paragraphs or so. Your answer is there..

Also, the sign-ups are closed..O_o;;

And people, let's try to keep the fights good and long, ok? I'd like to make this the new DB:BF..

Flash: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

ACK! *runs off*