Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Bleh...if there aren't going to be any new games on the pre-order disc (as in, never before released in the US, like Ura Zelda), if they even have one in the US, I'd rather they put The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link on it instead of the two N64 games. I don't really consider OOT and MM to be classics yet; they're only about four and two years old. ...That, and my two N64 games still save okay. I'm not too sure if my two old NES cartridges will hold a saved game anymore.[/color]
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
That's something Rick said... I can't see Nintendo being that stupid

Honestly, Majora is out in Japan too, why not just put that on the disc as well in that case? Majora's Mask is also still for sale at many stores, and I'm sure Nintendo would rather make money of it lol.

Ura just seems far more likely as it's something new, and it would require far less work, I think, to translate what little text it probably has instead of putting a totally different game on the disc.

Ura is just an addon afterall, supposedly mostly changing the dungeons in the game and adding some extras... I doubt it's really that text heavy. There are quite a few months til the US gets Zelda anyway, so I'm sure it's not that big of a deal...

I honestly cannot see NOA giving this away for free though, but here's hoping :).
Posted
[color=indigo]Tons of new screen shots at nintendo.com! I ended up downloading about 125 new ones! (Some are subsciber only, though). Go [url=http://www.nintendo.com/games/gamepage/screenshots.jsp?gameId=823]here[/url] to see them. Here are a few of my favorites:[/color]

[img]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss49.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss52.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss84.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss87.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss107.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss101.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss122.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss13.jpg[/img]
Posted
[color=royalblue]This game just looks better and better the more I see it! ^_^

We can now start to see why Link has been designed in this way...to allow for this kind of emotion.

I'm very pleased with these new shots...and I can't wait till Zelda comes out here. ^_^

Of note, if it hasn't yet been mentioned...Link can now target multiple enemies with his Boomerang and apparently several new shots show him "conducting the wind". When using the boat, you will have to simultaneously conduct the wind and move the boat...so it looks to have some interesting additions.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]It was late and I was too lazy to do this last night when I posted with the new pics, but here they are... Links to the subsciber only pics, for those of you that don't/can't subscibe to Nintendo Power. Aren't I nice? :D[/color]

[url]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss5.jpg[/url]
[url]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss6.jpg[/url]
[url]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss7.jpg[/url]
[url]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss8.jpg[/url]
[url]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss9.jpg[/url]
Posted
[url]http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/z/zelda115_gcn_ss9.jpg[/url]

I've seen these shots before, but this one in particular is awesome. The fairy looks adorable lol.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, that's my favorite, too. I set it as my wallpaper. :)

And I like how you can see more than the Fairy's wings, too. I never liked the little glowing balls of light that were the Fairies in OOT and MM. I always thought that they could have done better, and now they finally have. (Although, I did like how they gave off light in OOT and MM).

By the way, did anyone else notice how Link has 64 Rupees in almost all of the screen shots? I wonder if that was just a coincidence...[/color]
Posted
I would've liked the fairies to look more like they did in Nintendo Power's old Zelda comic, but they look cute anyway.
I wonder if the fairies will give off a little laugh while they fly...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]I would've liked the fairies to look more like they did in Nintendo Power's old Zelda comic, but they look cute anyway.
I wonder if the fairies will give off a little laugh while they fly... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I think they look a lot like the Fairies in the Nintendo Power comic, actually. Compare:[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Hmm...ZTWW... Well, there've been better titles, but it's not bad. I suppose I'll grow to like it more in time, too, if history repeats itself, heh.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]The Wind Waker? Mmm, it's okay. But yeah, there have been better names for the games (I made a rhyme).

Is this name what Kaze No Takuto was translated to, or just made up?[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmm. . if I remember correctly, in the Gameboy game - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (is that right?) - he woke up . . umm, the wind fish?

>_< Grrr . . I really can't remember. .

Anyways, The Wind Waker could work -- the one who wakes the wind? . . lol, ok. . so I am just blabbing a bit. I don't really know much about this game, except for the fact that I have to wait to get it -_- *sigh* [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[img]http://www.intensity-magazine.com/japanpamphlets/1/1a.jpg[/img]

Promo poster for the game in Japan ^^^

And there's basically no room for argument on the title, it was revealed by someone at GA who is widely known as a Nintendo employee.
Posted
[color=indigo]The poster does look pretty good, but for box art, I'd shift the logo up towards the top of the picture and the rest of it down so that Link and the other people aren't covered by the logo... But, uh, yeah, it looks really cool. I wouldn't mind at all if they used that for box art.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Wow!! That sure is a cool poster, I want it now! :p

I think the logo is okay where it is, but it would look [i]a lot[/i] better in the middle or the top, middle would be best methinks. But if they did use it for box art, I sure wouldn't complain.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]I haven't seen or heard anything about whether there are Zoras in the game, but I'd think so, since they've been in almost every other Zelda game. That, and the game is set on a collection of islands, so it'd be the perfect environment for Zoras. I also don't see any reason why they wouldn't be in the game.[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]If the animation is anything like what I think it is*, this game's gonna be GORGEOUS.

*Think the recent Mr. Clean commercials and the new Kirby (Right Back At Ya) anime.[/color]
Posted
Have you not seen any videos of it Ginny? It is a little odd at first, but the animation and facial expressions are wonderful haha.

Anyway... I came in here wanting to say something and I forgot what the heck it was.

Wait, nevermind heh. Zelda comes out in like 3 days in Japan. Meaning there is probably going to be a massive amount of screens, impressions, previews and movies all over the place. I've basically decided that I'm going on media blackout. I've seen enough of this game and I don't want to ruin any more of it for myself. I'll probanly stop posting new stuff in this thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...