vegetto master Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 does any one watch it comes on saturday adult swim in america . I recommend you watch it has everything in it especially action but some episodes are too violent and sometimes it can make you cry
Fall Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 [color=green]Well it comes on at Saturday night in Australia aswell. Though I can't watch it, because my parents..... demand me to go to bed... :D[/color]
Sephiroth Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 even though its on adult swim, its still cut, no good, I don't like anything thats cut....
MatsuriSkyy Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 Yeah we watch it... Spike is sooooooooooo hott... He should be with Faye... Then that Itch Julia stole him a way... she should die for It... oh wait... she did... oops... .... ....well we didnt like her anyway...
Heero_Yuy Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 its good that cowboy bebop is on cartoon network and on adult swim but the sad part there is some parts of the show where they have to edit some of it. which comepletly sucks *** by the way. but any its a good show and i like it every time i see it.
Zachary Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 I've seen very little of it, but it caught my attention. It looked really cool. I just hope i can stay up to watch the whole episode:) :nervous: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
SakuraHope Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 I love that show. It is the coolest. I own four episodes. Spike is hooooooooooooot. He should be with Faye. But he is with Julia. That b*tch should die. Oh wait she did. I didn't spoil the ending, unless you mean hers. But that wasn't the ending.:alcohol: :smoke:
Amphion Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 Yeah, I usually watch it. Even though its cut I still watch it mainly just to see anime. Something else I dont understand is how they rate it TV14 (in the US dont know how it is else where) but then say on the warning, that its for adults over the age of 18. If it has material that is "Mature" should it not get a TV MA rating like South Park? Oh well, guess it does not really matter.
Ryuujin Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 I own all 26 eps. on dvd. I got it for only $37. I recomend buying it at all cost. It is a great anime that you need to experience uncut. Also buy the movie Knockin on Heaven's Door. It is great! :smoke:
Rei_the_Slayer Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 cowboy beebop is awesome! if i ever get a welsh corgi (the same breed as Ein from Cowboy Beebop), i'm gonna name it Ein. But i'm not just gonna go out and buy one, i'll go to the animal adoption place
SakuraHope Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 Well not everybody dies... Just Only Spike...Julia...Vicious...Lin... Shin... Some other ppl that got shot up, and stabbed, and stuff like that... :blush: Sakura:blush:
Ryuujin Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Silo [/i] [B]I watched it once, and all of the characters died. [/B][/QUOTE] Are you talking about session 11; Toys in the Attic? Because that's the really only time everyone "dies." But they really didn't die just got injured real bad, they get healthy after that. :smoke:
JCBaggee Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 [color=red][size=3]If he's watching it on Adult Swim, then he's probably talking about "The Real Folk Blues Part 2", since they just aired that one last month. Everyone got shot up, 'cept for Faye (well, Ed and Ein to, but 'cuz they weren't there), but only a couple people died...well, if you don't count all the thugs...[/color][/size]
Guest kenshin-x Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 i agree that cowboy bebop is an sweet anime and my favorite person is ed she is cool. who is yours?
Nekkyo Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 Edward is the best! i know her full name and and her birthday. Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the Fourth. and her birthday is January 1 2058 :D
Spikey Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I have heard of this new and popular anime a bunch of times. I always want to see it 'cause it looks so cool, but I don't know what adult swim is. If I new what that was I might be watching it here soon. Is adult swim the name of the channel? Well if it is I don't got it.[/COLOR]
Ryuujin Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 Adult Swim is on Cartoon Network. It is kinda like Toonami. It starts at 11:00 PM EST. on Saturdays and 10:00PM EST. on Sundays( I think). so if you have Cartoon Network you can watch Cowboy Bebop. :smoke:
JCBaggee Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Yep, I'm planning on watching it tonight. Hey, was Real Folk Blues Pt. 2 the end of the series, or is there some more...?[/color][/size]
vegetto master Posted April 7, 2002 Author Posted April 7, 2002 the end because last time they showed real folk blues pt2 the next week it said session#1
JCBaggee Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [color=red][size=3]The last time I saw "Final Atonement", they showed "Warriors of the Dead" the next day...but I know DBZ isn't over, so what does that prove?[/color][/size]
vegetto master Posted April 7, 2002 Author Posted April 7, 2002 tis cowboy bebop which you know not dbz abyway i don't kno what that mean that should have been the last dbz title before gt
spike speigel Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 Just to let you know the real folk blues part 2 is the last episode. I know this because i have the whole series on tape. Spike is the coolest anime character ever.:smoke: (what spike would be if he was a smily)
SakuraHope Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 yes that is the last ep. sorry but spike isnt comming back and its all viciouss fault.... spike, faye and edward are my favorites..... spike is so cool and faye is co ol and ed is just crazy ed.... i wish spike could come bake from the dead.... hes done it before... sorta....
JCBaggee Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Mmmm....Faye is hot...shame she ain't coming back....[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now