OtakuBoards

Modern Magic

ChibiTerriermon

Dark: Gettin kinda hungry..

Dark sees two kinds walking down a street.One of them is eating apples.Dark walks over two them.

Dark: Hey..

Voltage: Who are you?

Dark: If i'm able to grab that apple out of your hand could I keep it?

Voltage: Just try.:smirk:

Piro: I want to see this.

Dark: ........Dark......

Everything goes dark and Dark snatches the apple.

Dark: Got it.

Voltage/Piro: :eek: :twitch: :wow:

Dark: :laugh: Slowpokes....

Voltage: Give me my apple!

Voltage casts a thunder spell on Dark making him flinch.

Dark: What a bad spell...what's your name?

Voltage: None of your business!!

Dark: See ya when you get some stronger spells none of your business.

Piro: You can't even use magic!!!

Dark:.........whatever.....

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=purple]*growls*

WHAT THE -beep- IS WITH EVERYBODY THINKING THEY ARE STRONGER THAN US?! THIS IS SERIOUSLY -beep-ING ME OFF! WILL YOU ALL KNOCK OFF THE "HOLIER THAN THOU' THING!?" I'M SICK OF IT![/color]
```````````````````
[i]The boy turns his back on the two and begins to walk down the street. Piro lifts his eyebrows, but keeps his lids half shut as he turns to Voltage. Piro's eyes widen as he see's Voltage's eyebrows knitted and her eyes blazing silver. Her fists are clenched and shaking. Without warning she charges the boy and leaps at him...[/i]

Voltage:BASTARD!!

[i]Voltage slams into the boy's back and he crashes to the ground, his face smashing into the pavement. The apple flies out of his hand and skips down the road a few feet before rolling into the gutter. Voltage locks her hands together in a two handed fist and smashes them into the back of the boy's head. He groans in pain and Voltage flips him over and sits on his chest. Face flushed red with anger, and eyes blazing, Voltage repeatedly smashes her knuclkes into the boy's face, her rings making deep cuts in his cheeks. She finally stands up after 10 minutes of torturing him and kicks him hard in the temples. She stands above him with a foot on either side of his body as he cringes and holds his head, rolling in pain, dripping blood everywhere. She raises her hands to the sky, which is quickly clouding dark blue. Her eyes flamed a cerulean color and her body glowed with a cyan aura.[/i]

Voltage:BLUE JAPAN!!

[i]From the dark blue clouds a huge lightning bolt with a blue outline erupted and smashed into the boy's chest. Because her was magical, he did not die, but he did awful burns and he was rendered completely unconcious. Voltage stood, hands still raised, above the boy's unmoving figure, panting. She let her left arm fall to her side and with her right she wiped the moisture from her forehead. Kicking him meagerly one last time, Voltage turned away from his body and walked back to Piro, who stood clapping behind her.[/i]

Piro:Wow.. very nice.. remind me not to -beep- you off..

Voltage:Thanks..

[i]Voltage laughed softly and collapsed into Piro, completely exhausted. Piro caught her and held her from falling. He looked over her shoulder at the body of the boy who'd stolen her apple and insulted them both. Then he looked back down at his age old friend. He smiled softly and picked Voltage up in his arms, cradling her like a groom does his new bride.[/i]

Piro:Well at least he'll stay down longer than you..

[color=blue]My character is older and has some experience. Seth isn't a super-warrior, he just knows how to handle magicians better than most.[/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching from a distance, Seth sees the boy from earlier cradling his female companion. He also sees the badly beaten victim on the ground. He approaches slowly, and gets his apology ready.

[color=gray]
Seth: Hey, I think we need to talk.......[/color]

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick][i]Reads DBZChikaGhan's post[/i] :wow: I really liked that one :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Piro turned his back to the man(Seth) and walked the streets carrying the fainted Voltage looking for a safe place to settle down. People passed by them on the streets. Most gave odd looks unsure of what was actually going on, others looked as if they wanted to help get her to a hospital or something but didn't want to be seen helping Piro because of his low status in the society. Walking along Piro passes an well lighted alley. He turns into it and goes to about the middle, then sets down Voltage sitting up against a wall of one of the surrounding buildings. He moves arund some crates and boxes and finds a long, thick cloth. Picking it up he shakes it out to get all the pebbles and large amounts of dust off it. He then proceeds to lay it on the ground and rolling one end up a bit. He moves back over to Voltage and picks her up again, laying her down on the cloth, her head resting on the rolled up bit that acted as a pillow. Piro moved to the adjacent wall and sat with his knees propped up. Patiently, he waited until Voltage came back to consiousness...

Not far behind them, the man of which Voltage had pummeled earlier walked into the alley way, still beaten and bruised, but well enough. He sits down next to Piro who slightly acknowledged his presence but kept his eyes on Voltage..[/i]

Piro: ... What business do you have with us...?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bah, you just had to post while I was typing mine...-_- Lol, I did what I could to make our posts kinda flow together...[/color][/size]

[i]Chase returned to the ally only to find that it lead to another street full of shops. She looked up and down the street trying to work out which way a group of would-be hero's would go.[/i]

Chace: probably got hungry and grabbed a snack the ammount of food oriantated places round here....hmmm...guess I'll have to ask arround.

[i]About 15mins later she gained a lead from a customer that had been in on of the shops all morning. It wasn't much...just a group of kids..one on a skatebaord..[/i]

Chace: did any of them have a skateboard? I can't remember..I don't think I saw all of them...:o

[i]Unsure whether she had actually been pointed in the right direction, Chace adjusted her bag and set off..keeping her eyes peeled the whole time.[/i]

Seth has a look of digust on his face.
~~~~~~~
[color=gray]
Seth: I can't believe that bastard blew me off. Well, I made a deal with Merlin, and I'm a man of my word.[/color]

Seth walks down the alley where he saw them go, and sees that the group has gotten much larger. Not knowing the situation, he takes out his sword as a precaution, but doesn't command it to make the mages sick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=gray]
Seth: Hey boy! (refering to the one cradling the girl) If you step back I'll heal her.

????: Don't you dare walk another step!![/color]

Seth feels a sword's blade at his neck but he just laughs. With some quick movements he overtakes his assailant and they face each other, sword to sword. Seth recognizes the face, it's the girl that he has been looking for.

[color=gray]
Seth: Valeigh? (he sheaths his sword)

Valeigh: (still standing ready) Am I supposed to know you??

Seth: No, but I'm supposed to protect these mages and you will lead me to the prize which I seek.

Valeigh: What the hell are you talking about???

Seth: Merlin came to me with an interesting proposition the other day. He asked me to help you protect the group, and in return you would show me what I needed to complete my longest journey.

Valeigh: (finally putting down her sword) Merlin? Come, let's get you more acquainted with the group.

Seth: Yes.
[/color]

[color=purple]*pant* *pant* *pant*

See what happens when I get angry?[/color]
~~~~~~~
[i]Voltage stirs softly in her rest and groans. She opens her eyes and sees Piro sitting above her.[/i]

Piro:You okay?

[i]Voltage smiles softly and nods her head.[/i]

Piro:C'mon Sparky.. let's get you up..

[i]Piro lifts Voltage softly out of the cardboard box and pulls her up to a sitting position. Voltage cocks her head and stares at the group[/i]

Voltage:What are all these [i]preps[/i] doing here?

After an hour Dark gets up badly beaten and sits at the side of a restauraunt making sure he could move.He walks in the restauraunt to go to the bathroom to wash of his face.

Dark: D**n that hurt....shouldn't have talked about her magic.....what am I saying?

When Dark finishes washing the blood of his face he walks out of the restauraunt and hits the streets.

Dark: Not many people know magic.....could that have been.....it's not my problem.

Merlin: But it is.You and the other nine are the only ones who can save us....the world.

Dark: Why don't you do it!?!?!I'm tired of this bulls**t about saving the world!!

Merlin: I'm getting to old and my powers aren't as strong as they were Hayato.

Dark: My name is......Dark.Don't call me Hayato!

Merlin: You should think about this.

Dark: I just want to live my life without all this stuff about saving the world.

Merlin: It's your fate.

Dark:.............

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick][i]Voltage helps herself into a standing position and motions Piro to come to her. He walks the few steps to her as she puts one arm over his shoulders to assist in supporting herself so she could walk. They make their way towards the group stopping not far in front of them.[/i]

Piro: These are some of the other people that old dude mentioned, each with their own power I assume..

Voltage: .. Sounds like fun :shifty:

[i]They stand silent, no one really prepared to say anything......[/i]

Pyro: Well let's start by introducing ourselves, I guess.. My name is Pyro, I'm good friends with this gal here...[/i][/color][/size]

mean wile Quatre is walking threw the Dark wood looking for a chalange.......................

He Gets to the end of the wood and finds that he is in a peacefull village and now the village is not so peace full the village is now his evil layer..........................

[color=purple]*cough* lair *cough*[/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Voltage:Preps..

Piro:Be nice Voltage..

Voltage:That old fart of a wizard only said I had to fight some evil guy named Draco.. he never said I had to be ncie to anyone..

Lauren:Pff.. are you ever?

Voltage:You wanna start something with me? I'll do the same thing to you that I did to the last guy!

Piro:Aaha ha ha.. very [i]funny[/i] Voltage.. what a joker.. uh will you all excuse us.. we need to be going..

Valeigh:Wait.. you 10 are supposed to fight together.. and we two are to protect you.. you can't leave..

Voltage:Alright, but where are we going?

Lauren:We are going to-

Voltage:I don't remember asking you.. I was asking her..

Valeigh:My name is Valeigh.. we are going to the old Ruins of Arestotle's Final Resting Place..

Lauren:Who's Arestotle?

Voltage:Novice.. Arestotle was an ancient Greek Philosopher, the one who said that Earth, Fire, Air, and Water made up everything in the Universe. He named them the original four elements.. you got that?

Lauren:How informative..

Voltage:Sorry if it was over your head.. now then.. Valeigh.. shall we go to these ruins?

Valeigh:That would be best..

[i]Voltage nods and she limps on Piro's shoulder as she follows Valeigh. The rest of the group lumbers slowly behind them.[/i]

Merlin: I cannot force you but that would be the right thing to do.

Dark: Fine....now will you leave me alone?

Merlin: Go find them quickly.

Dark:.................

Dark walks off and after 30 minutes of walking he sees the girl who beat him up with a crowd of people with her.

Dark: Must be them.....

Dark walks over to them and the girl notices him and punches him in the face.

Voltage: You again!!!:flaming:

Dark: Thanks for the welcome.

Piro: What do you want?

Dark: You can also use magic right?

Piro: So what?

Dark: I've been looking for you all......sort of...i'm sorry about before.

Voltage:.........

Valeigh: Who are you?

Dark: Dark.....I use dark magic.

Seth: That kind of magic should have taken you over by now.

Dark: I know....but it hasn't.

Name: Chris Hunter
Favorite Spell: Divinity << A Powerful spell that enhances the abilities of others >>

Looks: Chris is tall, with long blonde hair << With hair beads draped down his left eye >> and sky blue eyes. He is in excellent shape with a strong wiry Build << Also very "cut" >> other then that he is generally in something White o/r Blue << Both of which seem to look very nice on him >>

Bio: Chris's past is very much a mystery to him. He was raised as a orphan since he could remember << 3 years >> until he became 18 in which he travels the world searching for his past and evading powerful Dark figured men that seem to wish him harm, with no clue why and having magic's that he himself doesn't fully understand there is no other choice but to run and pray.

Personality: Chris is fairly nice until given a reason to act other wise.

((((((((Something about my character)))))))))))) --- His magic's are VERY powerful but the one big catch is that his magics do not harm others and for some reason he can't empower himself and has no clue how to fully use them. Also all of his power enhances other peoples abilities and skills making him a very useful "team mate" his powers also work the best to empower other mages Magics. ((( Other useful things I'm add with posts that he can do to aid others))

I'll post begining soon ... unless someone else just wants to throw him in.

[color=gray]
Seth: Now that we are together, we should go train, so you mages can get stronger.

Voltage: You must want me to give you the same treatment that I gave Darkboy over here.

Seth: Hell, I'll give you a cookie if you can. I own the soul of Melcros and the sword of abyss. At your current state, I could mop you from 10 feet away.

Piro: Soul of what????

Voltage: Melcros was one of the three evil mages. He and his brothers, Edeas and Algaanim, were arguably the most feared magicians ever. Well, next to Dracos anyway. The normals created the sword of abyss to negate the power of the brother so that their most worthy warrior could kill them. Algaanim heard of this plot, so he killed his brothers and captured their powers in order to save hisself......

Seth: The warrior came to complete his task, but Algaanim was too strong for the sword to completely stop his magic. They fought to the death. The mage was destroyed, but the warrior later also died from his wounds. My ancestors retrieved their sword and also collected the two souls. My quest has been to capture the soul of Edeas and find the rumored soul of Algaanim.

Valeigh: I thought that was just an old folks' tale.

Seth: No, it's true and you will be the one to lead me to the others.

Dark: But legend says no one can wield the sword and the souls together.

Seth: We'll just have to see.[/color]

Voltage:Whatever.. sword or no sword.. I'm still going to the Ruins of Arestotle.. with or without your help..

Valeigh:Can we quit dilly-dallying and move along?

Voltage:Mmhmm..

[i]Voltage nods her head and limps forward with her arm around Piro.[/i]

Piro:You gonna be okay?

[i]Voltage looked up at him and smiled gently.[/i]

Voltage:Your the only one who's cared this much about me..

[i]Piro's eyes widen and he blushes deeply.[/i]

Voltage:Thank you.. I wish I'd had a friend like you growing up.. but anyways.. yeah, I'll be fine..

[color=gray]
Seth: Awww! Isn't that touching!!??!

Voltage: You're really starting to annoy me.

Seth: Hell, I gotta keep you alive, but I don't have to like you.
[/color]
Voltage looks at Seth and her eyes flash like lightning, Seth looks back and has an eerie yellow glow in his eyes.

[color=gray]Valeigh: Let's cut this out and head to the ruins.

Seth/Voltage: Fine.

[/color]

<<< Voltage, Valeigh, Seth and Piro continued their journey its was a calm and relaxing journey maining do to the fact Voltage and Seth both didn't even look at each other. >>>

Voltage: It'll be a while longer we should find a place to rest.

Piro: Where are we anyway?

Valeigh: << Stops for a moment extends her arm stopping the too from traveling any further >> Seth?

Seth: << Also stopped >> I know. I feel tense as well.

<<< The path traveled by the four young heroes, became still and silent, like death washed over it. The animals went quick and their hearts raced something was here >>

Piro: << Feeling an odd sensation >> I don't like this.

Valeigh: << Looking sharply over at him >> Quite!

Seth: << Barely seeing something moving in a nearby tree, Draws his blade turning to follow the movement >> Guys?? ?

<< Something Quickly dashes out of the woods seemingly in a panic, Seth skillfully sidesteps and puts out his foot to trip the panicked young man >>

???: << Hitting the ground ? Thud >> Ouch !!

Seth: << Putting his knee to the mans back >> Name Please

???: Ouch .. Ouch ? Chris ? please let me go ? they'll find .. me

<<< Just at that moment three Dark clothed figures run out of the woods, Quickly stopping when they see the young man on the ground >>

Figure #1: << Breathing a little >> Excuse me Sir that kid you have ? is a criminal ? I must take him in.

Seth: May I see your badges sirs ?

<<< One figure looks to another, a bright flash erupts as the figure raises his hands toward Seth. The group hears a Scream of pain as Seth is thrown into a tree by a steam of blue energy >>

Figure #2: That's all the "badge" we need !!

?? Please Continue ?.

Voltage:Whoa.. good job..

Figure#2:Thank you..

[i]Valeigh rolls her eyes and steps in front of Chris, shielding him from the 3 men.[/i]

Figure#3:Let him go.. you wish not to know what happens when you don't..

Piro:Love your grammar..

[i]Voltage snickers and she and Piro turn and begin to leave. Without warning, Piro is slammed into the ground, Valeigh laying ontop of him. She had a severe burn mark on her back and was unconcious. Chris was running away and the three men were in pursuit when Voltage screamed at them.[/i]

Voltage:STOP! Nobody hurts my friends and gets away with it!!!

[i]Voltage rolls up her sleeves as Piro sits up behind her, trying not to harm Valeigh's already mutilated body. He lays her gently on her stomach. Then he turns and goes after Voltage who is in stalking slowly behind the 3 Figures.[/i]

Piro:Voltage stop! You can't fight yet, you haven't recovered from nearly wiping that other boy out of existence.. don't do this.. you'll kill yourself!

Travis:Please..

Lauren:I don't care about you, but we do need all 10 people.. so you can't be killed or captured..

Voltage:Well then.. you might want to get off your lazy -beep- and HELP me!

Piro:Voltage!

[i]Piro runs up behind Voltage and grabs her by the waist, pulling her back. Her eyes flicker dangerously into his but he holds her fast. Voltage glares angrily up at him but Piro keeps her still. Finally Voltage relents and lets her arms drop. She turns her head away and he lets go of her.

Piro smiles to himself and turns to the three men. With an evil glares in his eyes he holds his hands in front of himself and concenrates on the ground. From it rise huge dogs made of fire and teeth. They rush for the men, teeth gleeming and rip them apart piece by piece. When they finish at last, the ground is stained red. The dogs turn and bow on one paw to Piro. Piro nods his head and the dogs return to the ground.

Piro swivels's his head and sees Voltage knelt next to Valeigh. Her hands are positioned over the wound and as Piro watches in amazement, tiny blue strands of electricity, no thicker than a spider's thread, charge from Voltage's hands into the wound. Valeigh's skin pricks up at the sensation and it heals quickly, leaving no mark. It was as if nothing had happened and Valeigh were merely asleep. Piro knelt beside Voltage.[/i]

Voltage:Neat little trick isn't it?

Piro:Amazing..

[i]Voltage looked up at him and smiled sweetly. She shut her eyes as she smiled. As her smile faded she opened her eyes, curiously locking them with Piro's.[/i]

Quatre has the power of the elements so

Quatre is stanging on of the ledges of his castle

Quatre: I comand the power of nature........***Lightning flashes***....... Start the domsday storm!!!!!!!!!!
[b]Quatre's Hands Start to glow[/b]
Quatre: Now Storm start bring the chosen once to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the Warlocks could sence the [B]EVIL[/B] warlock powers of Quatre..................

(What will happen next??????????????)

[color=blue] [chris00k] You're going to have to do a little better than that. no offense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]
Seth arches up and clutches a handfull of ground as he does. He is clearly angry. His eyes have that eerie yellow glow again and his hands are glowing with the same power.

[color=yellow]Seth: Die.[/color]

A blast flies from his hands and hits another man who was perched behind piro with a dagger. He thens turns off his power and picks up his sword.

[color=gray]Seth: How are they???

Piro: surprized you care.

Seth: I care, I just don't like Voltage's attitude.

Piro: I guess I understand.

Seth: Come on. Let's continue.[/color]

Seth picks up Valeigh with great care and Piro handles Voltage. They continue into the distance, and Valeigh comes to.

[color=gray]Valeigh: *looks up at Seth* Ouch.

Seth: You don't have to tell me twice. *he smiles*

Valeigh: Okay, you can put me down. I can walk.

Seth: *He puts her on her feet and she stretches* Maybe we should find some place to rest.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]Voltage:Whoa.. good job..

Figure#2:Thank you..

[i]Valeigh rolls her eyes and steps in front of Chris, shielding him from the 3 men.[/i]

Figure#3:Let him go.. you wish not to know what happens when you don't..

Piro:Love your grammar..

[i]Voltage snickers and she and Piro turn and begin to leave. Without warning, Piro is slammed into the ground, Valeigh laying ontop of him. She had a severe burn mark on her back and was unconcious. Chris was running away and the three men were in pursuit when Voltage screamed at them.[/i]

Voltage:STOP! Nobody hurts my friends and gets away with it!!!

[i]Voltage rolls up her sleeves as Piro sits up behind her, trying not to harm Valeigh's already mutilated body. He lays her gently on her stomach. Then he turns and goes after Voltage who is in stalking slowly behind the 3 Figures.[/i]

Piro:Voltage stop! You can't fight yet, you haven't recovered from nearly wiping that other boy out of existence.. don't do this.. you'll kill yourself!

Travis:Please..

Lauren:I don't care about you, but we do need all 10 people.. so you can't be killed or captured..

Voltage:Well then.. you might want to get off your lazy -beep- and HELP me!

Piro:Voltage!

[i]Piro runs up behind Voltage and grabs her by the waist, pulling her back. Her eyes flicker dangerously into his but he holds her fast. Voltage glares angrily up at him but Piro keeps her still. Finally Voltage relents and lets her arms drop. She turns her head away and he lets go of her.

Piro smiles to himself and turns to the three men. With an evil glares in his eyes he holds his hands in front of himself and concenrates on the ground. From it rise huge dogs made of fire and teeth. They rush for the men, teeth gleeming and rip them apart piece by piece. When they finish at last, the ground is stained red. The dogs turn and bow on one paw to Piro. Piro nods his head and the dogs return to the ground.

Piro swivels's his head and sees Voltage knelt next to Valeigh. Her hands are positioned over the wound and as Piro watches in amazement, tiny blue strands of electricity, no thicker than a spider's thread, charge from Voltage's hands into the wound. Valeigh's skin pricks up at the sensation and it heals quickly, leaving no mark. It was as if nothing had happened and Valeigh were merely asleep. Piro knelt beside Voltage.[/i]

Voltage:Neat little trick isn't it?

Piro:Amazing..

[i]Voltage looked up at him and smiled sweetly. She shut her eyes as she smiled. As her smile faded she opened her eyes, curiously locking them with Piro's.[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
:flaming: Its not like Im mean or anything! I wouldnt have said I dont care!:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiTerriermon [/i]
[B]
:flaming: Its not like Im mean or anything! I wouldnt have said I dont care!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
Your right.I would have said something like that.:smirk:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark stalks the group from the trees above them quitely.

Dark: Hi..:demon:

Seth swings out his sword nearly slicing Dark's head off but Dark stops the sword with a short sword.

Seth: Don't do that.

Valeigh: Where were you?

Dark:..........

Valeigh: Answer me.

Dark: Right behind you all.

Piro: How come we didn't here you or see you?

Dark: Cause I didn't want you to.

Lauren: What's your real name?

Dark: What's with all the questions?

Chris: Thanks for the help back there.

Dark: Who are you?

Chris: Chris...Chris Hunter.

Chris holds his hand out and Dark sits on a rock.

Chris: Yours?

Dark: Hayato...you will call me Dark.