OtakuBoards

Modern Magic

ChibiTerriermon

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: ....So be it.

Piro: ........

[i]Samantha and Lauren watched her leave, faces still unbelieveing. Valeigh sheathed her sword and cupped her hands around her mouth, howling out a hunting call. A faraway cry answered her, then faded into an echo. She turned to the group and waited....[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=seagreen]Piro: Where to now?

Valeigh: We've got to get out of this forest.

Seth: So....she's just leaving us.

Valeigh: We'll see her again. And when we do, you might have something to make her proud of.

Lauren: That's hoping for too much.

Valeigh: You never know what a few "hardships" might do to a person.

Samantha: Like what?

Valeigh: ...ever been to the Atenae mountains?

Lauren: No, I've been lucky so far.

Valeigh: ....I think they're a pretty good place for us to hide out in...[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=gray]Seth: So it's come down to this. Regardless of what she thought of me or what I thought of her, she should've realized that it was best for us to stay together. I have no desire to her die. She is just to pig-headed to figure it out.

Valeigh: It's too late now, sleeping beauty. No point in beating yourself up over it.

Seth: I know, but it bugs me. I'm not cocky or stand-offish, just a little arrogant. We all have our vices.

Valeigh: True. But now it's time to move on. We don't have time to waste, plus we are now a weaker group. I hate to say it, but the chances of her not surviving are high.

Seth:.......Valeigh, can you promise me something?

Valeigh: what?

Seth: That you'll stick around.

Valeigh: ....of coarse I will! You better watch cowboy, you're starting to sound like you have a crush on me.

Seth: (smirking) I thought you would have figured that out a long time ago.[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Instantly, Samantha and Lauren stared at her. She blushed a bright red and turned around. Dark snickered and looked at Seth.

Valeigh: Why me?[/i]

Lauren: Aww...how sweet....

Valeigh: I'm, um.....er...

Samantha: Touched.

Valeigh: Yeah, touched.

Seth: :devil:

Valeigh: ...

[i]She dropped her hand to the hilt of her sword and gripped it tightly.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[I]Lauren chuckled and summoned her Fire Sword[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]"I'm going to go train,for a while."
[I]She walked over to some trees and started swishing her sword at the air,a trail of fire at every movement[/I]