OtakuBoards

Bad habbits?

Matt.D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by -=(0,0)=- [/i]
[B]getting on ppls nerves alot is mine. [/B][/QUOTE]
fascinating.....i swear and erm....chew on pens (can't stop that damnit.....gets too boring at school-.-')

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]um....probably saying ummm to much [/B][/QUOTE]
i say "erm....." WAY too much...hehe oh yea and hehe too much and um and er and uh and eh.....and much much more.......ok i'll shut up now *shuts up*

[color=deeppink]Biting things. I bite everything. I'm a chronic biter. I even bite people! But it's always the people that I love...they're love bites :D Oh, and I chew on shiz a lot, not my nails or anything, but straws, those are my favorites. And one time at cheer camp when I was scared of the thunderstorm, I grabbed Baby Kiwi's (three-ring) binder and bit it when I got scared. I'm really weird, I know...!

Chronic biter! Yes, that's me :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Biting things. I bite everything. I'm a chronic biter. I even bite people! But it's always the people that I love...they're love bites :D Oh, and I chew on shiz a lot, not my nails or anything, but straws, those are my favorites. And one time at cheer camp when I was scared of the thunderstorm, I grabbed Baby Kiwi's (three-ring) binder and bit it when I got scared. I'm really weird, I know...!

Chronic biter! Yes, that's me :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
lmao! thats funny! biting a binder! ok... *steps back* i'll just stay away from you ok? *digs a hole and burries her binder* there u can't get it now!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Who doesn't? It's not really a bad habbit... it's natural actually... it's a sex substitute... oh well...[/B][/QUOTE]

Normal doesn't make it right.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Normal doesn't make it right. [/B][/QUOTE]

Didn't say it was.... depending on the person and/or that person's religion.... to me, it's natural and it's not wrong... to you, hey I dunno...

Alot of people do it, some don't.... such is life... hey, it's your loss.... :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Who doesn't? It's not really a bad habbit... it's natural actually... it's a sex substitute... oh well...

Bitting my nails is probably my worst habbit... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Well not 16 times a day!Ah.....If only i was old enough to.......Well,nevermind......[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I have a tendency to injure myself on purpose.. well I dont directly injure myself I just constantly do stupid stunts that end up leaving their mark. I held on to the top of a mini van once and it started going a good 25mph and I let go and fell down to the street and scratched myself up pretty bad.. it was so awesome!!!! :D[/SIZE]

mine's staying up late. I'll stay up until 3 in the morning, and wake up at 6 and sleep through all my classes (until the teachers catch me:o) actually, whenever I stay up that late, I usually don't bother sleeping at all, cuz it's all the harder to try to wake back up.
they say you grow the most when you sleep, imagine how tall I am...