Matt.D Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [color=teal] Do any of u have bad habbits? 4 me it would hafta be swearing...and biting my nails......I haven't actually cut them with cutters in 3 months....what about u?[/color]
Lia Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by -=(0,0)=- [/i] [B]getting on ppls nerves alot is mine. [/B][/QUOTE] fascinating.....i swear and erm....chew on pens (can't stop that damnit.....gets too boring at school-.-')
Lia Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]um....probably saying ummm to much [/B][/QUOTE] i say "erm....." WAY too much...hehe oh yea and hehe too much and um and er and uh and eh.....and much much more.......ok i'll shut up now *shuts up*
conpiracymonki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Does 'falling asleep in class' go into 'Other' or 'Biting Nails', coz um,...I'm not exactly shoor...
Matt.D Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [color=teal] I just noticed I have another bad habbit....Trailing off like this........[/color]
BabyGirl Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [color=deeppink]Biting things. I bite everything. I'm a chronic biter. I even bite people! But it's always the people that I love...they're love bites :D Oh, and I chew on shiz a lot, not my nails or anything, but straws, those are my favorites. And one time at cheer camp when I was scared of the thunderstorm, I grabbed Baby Kiwi's (three-ring) binder and bit it when I got scared. I'm really weird, I know...! Chronic biter! Yes, that's me :D[/color]
Lia Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Biting things. I bite everything. I'm a chronic biter. I even bite people! But it's always the people that I love...they're love bites :D Oh, and I chew on shiz a lot, not my nails or anything, but straws, those are my favorites. And one time at cheer camp when I was scared of the thunderstorm, I grabbed Baby Kiwi's (three-ring) binder and bit it when I got scared. I'm really weird, I know...! Chronic biter! Yes, that's me :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] lmao! thats funny! biting a binder! ok... *steps back* i'll just stay away from you ok? *digs a hole and burries her binder* there u can't get it now!:D
Zero-Sama Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=teal]I'm a chronic bitter,I swear alot and i masterbate.[/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=teal]...and i masterbate.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Who doesn't? It's not really a bad habbit... it's natural actually... it's a sex substitute... oh well... Bitting my nails is probably my worst habbit...
Guest zanza Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Who doesn't? It's not really a bad habbit... it's natural actually... it's a sex substitute... oh well...[/B][/QUOTE] Normal doesn't make it right.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B] Normal doesn't make it right. [/B][/QUOTE] Didn't say it was.... depending on the person and/or that person's religion.... to me, it's natural and it's not wrong... to you, hey I dunno... Alot of people do it, some don't.... such is life... hey, it's your loss.... :)
Zero-Sama Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Who doesn't? It's not really a bad habbit... it's natural actually... it's a sex substitute... oh well... Bitting my nails is probably my worst habbit... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Well not 16 times a day!Ah.....If only i was old enough to.......Well,nevermind......[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Even if there's something important the next day...I always stay up...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I'd have to say staying up late. I stay up until like 2:00 o_O but then I sleep in late... :o
PiroMunkie Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]I have a tendency to injure myself on purpose.. well I dont directly injure myself I just constantly do stupid stunts that end up leaving their mark. I held on to the top of a mini van once and it started going a good 25mph and I let go and fell down to the street and scratched myself up pretty bad.. it was so awesome!!!! :D[/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Oh and of course! How could I forget! I have a fire fetish! :D I've burned myself more than my share of times and I'm proud of it! lol[/SIZE]
Dessert Shadow Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 i have....biting nails.....chewing on things....staying up too late.....chewing on more stuff.....not cutting my hair for 5 months and letting it get really really curly and uncontrollable....and many more...
amibasuki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 mine's staying up late. I'll stay up until 3 in the morning, and wake up at 6 and sleep through all my classes (until the teachers catch me:o) actually, whenever I stay up that late, I usually don't bother sleeping at all, cuz it's all the harder to try to wake back up. they say you grow the most when you sleep, imagine how tall I am...
Matt.D Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]Did someone say bad rabbits?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] No, I said bad habbits.....U should get ur eyes checked..[/color]
mc12 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I sleep in way to much. I sleep in to 12:00 P.M.:rolleyes:
Desert Shadow Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [b]Haha, the funny thing is, i couldn't figure out what to vote for... Then i realized i was biting my nails at the same time.... Haha.... ha..... haaaaa.........[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now