Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Please don't post in all caps...it looks like you're trying to clumsily impersonal Masterfork...:eek:

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

aahhhh but looks can be deceiving grasshopper.......
Guest *Rockman*
Posted
I am in love with........... Jolt, Megaman, and Final Fantasy, oh

yeah I souldn't forget Gundam:eek: Man I can't get enough of

this stuff. I have just basicly listed my life. Or close to it!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]
[color=deeppink]Since I am still a virgin, I cannot relate to [i]sex[/i] persay, but I can relate to sexual "activities". And those are addicting enough in themselves...

...where's a guy when you need one :shifty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=3]YOO-HOO!! Over here!!!

[i]Suddenly notices avatar of Faye holding gun[/i]

Eep! On second thought...
[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Since I am still a virgin, I cannot relate to [i]sex[/i] persay, but I can relate to sexual "activities". And those are addicting enough in themselves...

...where's a guy when you need one :shifty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Since JC chickened out..... I'M RIGHT HERE! WHOOOOO! *gets shot* x.X *stands up* W00T! I LOVE BEING OMNIPOTENT!! YEAAAA--*gets shot again*


In any case, I have to say MM is fairly addictive...o.o But for some reason I can't even get past Cutman.....:confuse2:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Since I am still a virgin, I cannot relate to [i]sex[/i] persay, but I can relate to sexual "activities". And those are addicting enough in themselves...

...where's a guy when you need one :shifty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

** jumps out of seat, and raises and waves hand violently**

OH OH OH OH !!!!!!!!! ME ME ME!!!!!!

I am not that enthused, well, i am, but I dont ever get like that. If I only lived in MICHIGAN
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:) Well I'm pretty much addicted to anime! :shifty: As for the addicted to sex part I wouldn't know about that. Can't be addicted to something you've never had!:blush:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]
Sex is also addicting, but thats another story. [/B][/QUOTE]

he speaks the truth. lol, horny little....

but who am i to talk??? i'm as horny as the rest of you. :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]
Since JC chickened out..... I'M RIGHT HERE! WHOOOOO! *gets shot* x.X *stands up* W00T! I LOVE BEING OMNIPOTENT!! YEAAAA--*gets shot again*
[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=3][i]Returns wearing flak jacket[/i]

Hey! I did [b]not[/b] chicken out! I was just, uh...testing her commitment? Anyway, I don't think she'd shoot us...she's too nice...right??????[/color][/size]
  • 3 months later...
Posted
im addicted to way too much for my own good. Vegeta, Hiei,video games,silver eyeliner,shiney lipgloss,silver eyeshadow or white,jewelry(spikes,necklaces,etc.),music,video games,noodles,cookies,milk,green tea,cheese,music.
Posted
Man, this is an old thread. But somebody brought it back so, why not? One of the most addicting things is music, I listen to music wherever I go. I am listening to Mudvayne right now! Other than that I guess, just skating, and hanging out with my frinds. Not to mention anime. As far as food goes, I love Jolt, and Frito Burritos from Taco Bell!! I can't seem to get enough of them.
Posted
I'm addicted to.....Music (like most people here). All kinds of music....rock, alternative, classical (when you need a little mental stimulation). I'm into true Rythm & Blues music (not modern R&B or pop). I absolutely love dancetrance music, especially house. Delirium, Cafe Del Mar, Jamiroqui...oh there's just so many... Clubbing is the best, especially when you go to one that plays music you can lose yourself in... I can honestly say I get real high on music. I love to dance.

I'm also addicted to dark Dove or Neslte chocolate, especially the ones with nuts in them...Oh they are just heavenly. I love good food... Not takeaways or anything...just delicious, traditional home cooked meals that are simply to die for.

I love fitness. Playing footy, going to the gym, whatever. Kinda the reason why I can shovel food down my throat every waking hour and stay small.

These are my addictions.
Posted
you like jamiroquai? how cool. I love dancetrance too. I think im addicted to raves too,im sucking on my binky(pacifier) right now.
The coolest kinds are jungle and gabber they are pretty heavy. i get a big high on trance especially the song heaven scent, have you heard it? If you haven't you should i think you will like it.:whoops:
Posted
I'm adicted to anime...but mostly shoujo anime(I like very little shonen anime...it has to be really good for me to like it).

Also to drawing...I love drawing anime.(If I had a scanner a would show my work)

And to gum and sunflower seeds :D it may sound weird...
Posted
** changing addictions**

I figured y'all didn't need the sex part. Hmmmmm.

Lets see. Raving, DBZ, This one girl named Amy** some fo you should know about that**, uhhhh......Having fun, Driving.

I love driving!!!! Espicially Racing. I can't wait until i get my prelude. My god that thing is gonna kick some royal *****.

Also, getting inside ppl'sminds is fun. I love psychology


** grins.** you know it LM. My god, sometimes your hornier than even me, now, thats pretty, umm, well. Lets not go there
Posted
Well, the normal things that I'm "addicted" to are:
1) Playing and Painting Warhammer Fantasy
2) Playing Nintendo and Playstation
3) Anime
4)and Watchin TV
The abnormal things(probably related to a low self-esteem and slight insanity) are:
1) Fire
2) First person shooters
3) Horror novels (Preferably Steven King)
4)and TENCHI series'!!
Posted
[color=indigo]I'm addicted to:
The internet,
Ken Ichijouji,
music(come on, y'all listen to it at least once a day. That includes the backround music on TV),
Ken Ichijouji,
writing(well okay, more of thinking up ideas for stories, but whatever),
Ken Ichjouji,
Bishi-boys(my list, in order of most favored to least, consists of: Ken Ichijouji, Osamu Ichijouji, Li Showron, Matt Ishida (02), Seto Kaiba, Ryo Akiyama (Tamers), Yami, Mitsuo Yamaki, Duo Maxwell, Eriol Hiiragizawa, and Beelzemon),
Ken Ichijouji,
Digimon,
And did I mention, KEN ICHIJOUJI!!!!!!!! eh heh...[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...