Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you were to be any Anime character out there.........


Recommended Posts

Guest DeusTheSnail
Posted
I would have to be Gene Starwind. For these 3 reasons!
1. He has the Outlaw Star (duh!)
2. He is very good with the ladies
3. He has red hair
Red hair is the coolest!!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
*drinks coffee and starts to buzz*

nanna wants to be ed. nanna acts like ed. nanna looked like ed at one point when nanna had orange hair. nanna talk like ed. nanna is ed! nanna's friends call her ed. but the only thing is that nanna doesnt have hacking skills like ed does ^_^

ok enoug with being ed. but i really do want to be her. she's so cute! :D
Posted
for anyone wanting to be gene starwind; i say, be gene. you can be your own gene. gene is nothing that any of us cant be. (except a space outlaw) but in charector all of his traits are availible to anyone willing to let it go and not care what happens. and since im in the thread.
gokou. played out, probably, but he is the thing every human should be. so are gohan and goten for that matter.
Posted
I would probably be Vegeta, in the early days, before he goes ssj.
Back when he and Nappa just flew around destroying random planets. Yep, thats the life for me.
Posted
I'd like to be:
[COLOR=crimson]-Zero from Megeman X or Megaman Zero[/COLOR]
[COLOR=firebrick]-Goku as SSJ 4[/COLOR]
-Goten
-Gohan when he beat Cell
Posted
Isn't it obvious?! I would be [b]Deedlit the High-Elf[/b] from [b]Record of Lodoss War[/b] because:

1.) She is SO cute and beautiful! And she looks so young even though she's well over 100 years old....
2.) She can act so inocent when she's in a good mood, then when she gets angry, she can kick butt.
3.) She's an Elf. In my opinion, Elves are the COOLEST!!

I can go on and on, but I won't. I'd get a writer's cramp. If you want to see what she looks like, just look at my avatar! :D
Posted
Hmmm...... haven't seen that many anime to choose from, but I know of more characters than that off of DBZ...

I'd say Misato of NGE, minus the sex and alcohol. Other than that, a lot of things in our personality fit, and we kind of act alike, so why not?

I also wouldn't mind being Kaoru (sp?!o.O) from Kenshin, for an obvious reason. ;) I don't act like her really, and I [i]can[/i] cook thankyouverymuch, but having Himura Kenshin living in my house sounds **very** good to me. :love2:
Posted
Kamui would be just fine...

Learning that the worlds fate rests in your hands is such. Plus you get to jump from building to building, destroy places with the twitch of an eye and wield the coolest looking sword in anime history.

Of course I'd have to deal with the occassional deaths of my beloved friends, but who cares? They're just there to take the hits directed to me.
Posted
If I got to choose who I wanted to be, I'd be Lina Inverse. I wouldn't neccessarily wanna ACT like her though, but still ^_^'. she's cute, has Gourry:toothy:, and she's a powerful sorceress to boot. sounds pretty good to me!
Posted
[color=royalblue]
On second thought, I'd be Kenshin. He's got a great personality, he's nice...and he's got mad skills. He has mad skills, that he does.
[/color]
Posted
:therock: I would be Chang Wufei, only because he has/had Altron though. Man, I would so love to pilot a mobile suit, it would be the most fun I have ever had. It's my dream.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Okay, I would want to be Tohru from Fruits Basket, becuase she has two of the sweetest guys ever as her family, and they are just so good to her. ^^
Posted
i think i would have to say vegita. I have a weakness for guys who crave power and he definetly does. I don't think any character has the attitude he does. When he shows affection towards his son trunks right before his end he shows that though he can't put his emotions on display he can feel love.
Guest Naruru
Posted
I'd be Misao Makimachi from Rurouni kenshin, prolly because both of us are hyper, and short-tempered.Hehe =P.
Posted
Brolli sucks!!!!!!!! Doesn't he get killed like three times! First by Goku then Gohan and last Gohan, goku and Goten! So why choose him? He is sissy! You are weakling just like him and I am Mojo Jojo! Not you, because I am Mojo Jojo. No one else can be Mojo Jojo, because I am Mojo Jojo. And there's one Mojo Jojo and thats me not you! I am Mojo Jojo! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! "Oh just shut up already!" "Why should I shutup! I am Mojo Jojo, and Mojo Jojo... (Machine gun firing) AGHHHHHHHHHHH!
Posted
well, there are several anime's out. it's a hard choice to choose 1 anime and 1 character. so here's a little list of shows and characters i'd like to be:

DBZ/GT: SSJ4 Goku. The ultimate warrior. pwr lv. 1,000,000,000
Digimon: Beelzemon Blast Mode. Very cool looking and trigger happy
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yami Yugi. cool voice, great card-dueling strategies, wise, confident
Final Fantasy (games): Sephiroth. best villian in all of Final Fantasy (next to Kefka)
Gundam Wing: Duo. DeathScythe is a deadly gundam
Pokemon: i'd probably be. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . no one from that anime
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zachary [/i]
[B]spike from cowboy bebop would be cool [/B][/QUOTE]
I too aspire to be a dead person. :p
But really I would want to be Trunks, best hair EVER! :)
Posted
[color=red][size=1]I [b]would[/b] be Spike from Cowboy Bebop, but that would be weird because moi is a girl...Hmm...I think Leana from Bubblegum Crisis 2040 would be good. She's really nice, but can lose her temper easily. Not mention she can kick butt...:D ( sound familiar?)[/color][/size]
Posted
Wow I cant believ this thread is still up! Its been about a month since I made this, maybe even 2! And this is the first time I checked back on it since then. I think I'll have to change my mind about my character. I think id like to be Spike, because hes he had Faye locked away in his bathroom, and If [I]I[I] had Faye locked up, you know what Id do. I meen, um.....RUN AWAY!
Posted
[color=red][size=1]*shakes head* You know, Krillen, I've just met you and I'm [i][b]already[/b][/i] worrying about you...[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]lol Eric, I think I would have to change my mind from my last post also if I could be an anime character I would be Yuji of BlueGender just because he gets to be with Marlene all the time and if I was with Marlene all the time I would be um...very happy!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I would be either
1. Keneda - Kick azz bike
2. Tetsuo - Power. :D
3. Goten - "Birdie, birdie, Goten is a birdie!"[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...