Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you think its wrong for someone to think an Anime character is good looking?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Some people thing it is very wrong to even think about admiring an Anime character. But I dont really care. I like all the girls on DBZ, they are all very fine!!! I meen, some of them are even better than real life because you can draw them any way you want.

So I want your theories on this.......Guys and Girls!
Posted
No, I don't. I find myself wishing I could meet some of them many many times.

And if you had any idea how big of a crush I had on Sakura Kinomoto...*blushes really red*...did you know, if you aged Sakura one year for each year the series had been out, she'd be in my grade? ^^;
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]I don't think is it wrong it is just not really the right thing to think of a piece of paper as being cute. But Humans gcan't always control emotions...[/b][/size]
Posted
people who don't watch anoime couldn't possibly understand peoples obsessions with anime characters....
I mean peopel think I'm strange cuz I am obsessed with a few anime characters.... But I could care les what they thought...:laugh:
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I think it's fine to dream, everyone dreams ^^, but there's a line that you have to draw between simple attraction, and dangerous obsession. Myself, I do admire the way characters are drawn (like Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop), and I'm not ashamed of that, because it's nothing more than admiration of talent ^_^.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
I personally do not think there is anything wrong with admiring or liking an anime character, heck, everyone on the board knows I'm nuts over sephiroth and tifa, and yaoi of course, heh heh....
Posted
There's nothing wrong with admiring an anime character to a certain point. I like Trunks and Yue myself. But there are those type of people who take it to a whole other level with obsession. Take a former friend of mine. She is thouroughly obsessed with Allen Shazar from Escaflowne. She built an extremely detailed shrine to him which she prayed to daily, ( :nervous: ) and sent FOX a letter when they took it off Saturday mornings. It so disturbing, I had to stop hanging out with her. Now that there is scary.
Posted
I don't think there's something wrong with it, I mean, I used to think sailor moon was cute, but still, relationship would be outta the picture lol
Posted
I think it's perfectly normal!

The guys in anime are a heck of a lot better then the jerks at school.

;) QUATRE AND DUO FROM GUNDAM WING!!!!!!;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Some people thing it is very wrong to even think about admiring an Anime character. But I dont really care. I like all the girls on DBZ, they are all very fine!!! I meen, some of them are even better than real life because you can draw them any way you want.

So I want your theories on this.......Guys and Girls! [/B][/QUOTE]

No, I don't think it's wrong! I happen to have an infatuation with Faye Valentine...and Bulma...and Videl....and more women from various animes...

On another note, I have, also, an infatuation with Trunks...and Gohan...and other male characters from various animes

Hey, and I'm not weird/strange.
  • 3 years later...
Posted
Demon Dende, this thread dates back to 2002. No more necromancy, please. While series-specific threads can be revived regardless of how old they are, that doesn't apply to general topics.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...