OtakuBoards

Latham Adytum

Ravenstorture

[COLOR=royalblue][i]As he began to move himself lower and lower towards me, I could feel a flutter in my stomach, but quickly dismissed it as nervousness. This was not something to fear...I closed my eyes and arched my back up. Rico smiled and pressed down, pinning me to the bed. I gritted my teeth as he touched his lips to my neck and willed myself to relax.

Energy began to build up behind my eyes, pleasure mixed with fear.....a delicious mix.[/i]

Valeigh: Rico...?

Rico: Mmmmm...

Valeigh: I love you.

[i]His eyes opened wide, then half shut again, and he smiled.[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico continued kissing her neck, loving her with all his heart. He dared not to move any lower until she was ready and comfortable. He let her energy climb steadily, not spiking anywhere in their present time together. He moved upwards and kissed her again, sealing their lives together. The mark in the center of the courtyard and the event that just transpired did test their faith. But Rico didn't believe in any of that. The Ochkik Haddah was old and he had a desire to eradicate his influence on her.

He broke the seal only for a second.[/i]

Rico: We'll fight him...

[i]He had no clue where his ideas were coming from. He felt a type of rebirth occurin inside Valeigh's soul. She was changing inside, maturing into someone free from the chains of evil and Rico would be the one to protect her and light her way.

Regardless, he joined her in their drink of life and the windows began to fog once more...[/i][/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Spyder: Well, looks like it's just you and me again, then...

[i]Spyder pecks Harlequin on the cheek and starts running down the hall, not caring where she's going and trusting her instincts. Harlequin follows. Spyder's instinc takes her odd places - doors behind rugs, hidden shields and trapdoors. After a while they reach a set of french doors, where voices could be heard inside.[/i]

?: You idiots! Do you think they've forgotten me?

??: Perhaps not, one has already fallen to the trap we've set to her...

?: They're not stupid!

??: They're certainly acting like it. I don't think you should place your hopes on them any longer.

?: **** you.

Spyder(stepping into the room): I've never heard you use language like that before, Athen...

Athen: AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

??: ???

[i]Spyder strode over to where Athen sat, chained to the chair he sat on. Her skin was ablaze, casting the rest of the room in an unnatural darkness. The several lightbearers in the room were aghast at the display of rank infront of them.[/i][/color][/font]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh broke off their kiss slowly, moving her head away....ear picking up a distant cry. Rico turned and looked at her quizzically. She winked at him and rose to her feet. With a smooth gracefull turn, she moved and held her hands out to him. Rico smiled and stood up with her....then she took him and led him down the hall where Spyder had been.

She quickly pulled off her robe, exposing her scarred and marked body, then smiled and quietly opened the door....revealing Athen, Spyder, Harelquin, and various other Lightbearers. One of them cried out harshly and pointed a finger at the disrobed woman....[/i]

Spyder: Friends of yours?

Valeigh: ....not in the least.

Spyder: ...well, we found Athen.

Valeigh: And I found something out about myself.

Athen: Hello!

Valeigh: Hey. Anyways....I have amneisa.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico and Spyder looked at her strangely.[/i]

Rico: Since when?

[i]Her behaivor had been so erratic lately that it was difficult to tell if she had lost her mind earlier or recently.[/i]

Valeigh: Don't worry, all our experiences haven't been lost.

[i]This caused more concern in Harlequin and Spyder's minds. It caused new possibilities to unfold in their minds. Athen had questions too, but he did not witness the recent events, which occured.

A good number of lightbearers looked at Valeigh with repulsiveness. Before anything could happen, Spyder sent her away.[/i]

Spyder: Leave us be...do not question this.

[i]Her command echoed through the room with heavy authority. It struck fear in the hearts of the lightbearers present in the room.

Athen had a blank expression on his face, eager to know what happened in his absence.

Harlequin stood by Spyder, looking at Rico. He wished he could speak to him as well about Valeigh's condition, though that would have to wait...

Rico looked back into his eyes. There appeared a cool flame calling out to him. He felt a light tug on his arm.

Valeigh had turned around and started to walk back. Rico joined her side. Before they turned into their room, he glanced back at them...

When the door shut, Athen spoke.[/i]

Athen: What's going on with them?

Spyder: I'm worried about them, and I'm sure word spreads fast among you lightbearers.

[i]Harlequin looked at them with disgust.[/i]

Harlequin: I sure hope you don't plan anything against your new Sellum. She dies, IT dies!

[i]He gave Spyder a blade, she touched it, and her aura engulfed the polished steel, turning it black with purple tounges of fire extending from it's point. She reached for Athen's chains and cut it, scathing his skin as well. The chains fell to the floor and Athen stood tall. Spyder was disappointed and held him by the collar of his shirt, lifting him.[/i]

Spyder: We should discuss the matter at hand. As you know, two lightbearers are dead. Whoever's doing this is foiling our plans to end this struggle once and for all. :demon:

Athen: What do you expect me to do?

[i]Spyder lowered him to the ground and pushed him away. Her anger burned inside her.[/i]

Spyder: If our guests behind you get hurt, I want you to be there with them so you can explain to me what happened when my back is turned. There is no deception in this place![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh crossed her arms and leaned back lazily. This was not any of her buisness....unless something was there to explain her reccent loss of memory. Rico stood next to her, one arm around her shoulders. She smiled at him and watched everything through half open eyelids...

This would be interesting......[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: Are you okay?

Valeigh: Peeved, but...I don't know.

Rico: Why'd you do that?

Valeigh: I don't know what drives me to do what I do. I want it to stop, but whatever it is...keeps coming back...

[i]Rico guided her back into the room and shut the door.[/i]

Rico: I want you...to have more control. I don't know if you can or not...but I would prefer it if you lose it in here, then contain it out there...

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She groaned and sank to her knees. Energy pouring out of her body like a flood. What did they want from her that she couldn't give? She didn't understand....

Her head hit the floor just before Rico caught her and she knew no more....

"So this is the great Valeigh? Fallen so easily?"

Voices, mocking her. Echoing around her mind.....she grimaced and balled her fists.

"No. I'm not done yet."[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: Valeigh, let go of everything. I can take care of your burdens.

[i]In another's eyes, they seemed so pitiful, so hopeless. But the light that shined when they were together gave them hope. They did this in the confines of walls and curtains so that their dignity would be safe within themselves. No one had to see what she was going through, but one person was enough to accept her and care for her as she grieved. He was entrusted that he did so by a higher calling.

He held her as if she were his own. He wrapped his coat around her body and held her to warm her up as she cried. He touched her slowly, and the voices began to quell inside her.[/i]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh's eyes burst with color and she rose to her knees and screamed aloud.[/i]

Valeigh: Did you hear me?!? I said I'm not done yet!

[i]All at once, the energy swooped down and filled her body again and she grimaced with pain. It was not pleasant, but it had to be done..... She smiled and rose to her feet. Control was once more hers. She opened her eyes and looked at Rico.[/i]

Valeigh: Hi.

Rico: Are you okay now...?

Valeigh: I feel fine....considering.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: C'mon, we should be getting back out there.

[i]Rico stood and Valeigh grabbed his hand, pulling him back.[/i]

Rico: What's wrong?

Valeigh: Spyder said to leave them alone for a while.

Rico: Well, you were exposed and Spyder really got mad because of that like she hates seeing another human body.

Valeigh: Stay with me right here and make me feel good.

Rico: Okay...

[i]She disrobed and hugged Rico with all of her. She had never been this strong before. Another day was ending, this was the last time they would be in this room...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She clung onto him desperatly, hoping that this moment in time would never end......and she slowly raised her head up to face him, then kissed him closely. Rico kissed back gently, then with a growing intensity, they would have to make the best of their short time together.

Hours later, Valeigh stretched and sat up, looking over at Rico's sleeping form......She kissed his forehead gently, then turned her head around, looking for any disturbances. Finding none, she put her head back down next to his and closed her eyes.

And time went by......[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico woke up to the warmth of Valeigh beside him. He shifted and Valeigh raised her head.[/i]

Valeigh: Awake?

Rico: I'm a little out of it.

[i]His vision cleared after he rubbed his eyes. Valeigh's face was so close to his, the sight of her overwhelmed him he missed a breath and began to take in deeper ones. His chest rose and fell. Valeigh felt it and held his head softly. She remained unclothed and her breasts were pressed against his shirt. She moved inwards, tilting her head a little and folded her arms around his neck. Her skin, most sensitive to damage, touched his. Still dry and cracked from sleep, both began to soften and conform to each other?s wants and needs.

He started his response by pressing into her and pulling her into his grasp. She had so much power she needed someone to allay her for the time being. Her love was the one who had the ability to do so. He knew her with a delicate intensity, extremely attracted to her inner beauty more than her outer. He wanted to unravel her inner soul and embrace her whole existence.[/i]

Valeigh: Are you better now?

Rico: I would ask you the same thing.

Valeigh: I feel good, not having any responsibilities except for making sure I take care of you good.

Rico: That?s my job.

Valeigh: Then do it.

[i]Her voice sounded so demanding, Rico couldn?t resist. It was his time to take her over and protect her so the Ochkik Haddah would have to no control over her again. She gave him a head start by using her heightened strength to tear off his clothing, leaving him alone with her under the sheets. He was merely human, but she offered no resistance when he began to touch her body.

The wolves watching over the area began to howl at the full moon, driving away the evil from the fortress.

Back inside, the two moved each other. Kissing passionately until beads of sweat imparted onto each other, Valeigh?s breathing became heavy, even for a person like her. She was enjoying him taking her over, even if it did seem evil, she was letting herself be occupied by a good heart.[/i]

Valeigh: I can?t fight it.

[i]She opened her arms wide and lay still on top of him, begging him to acquire her body and soul. Rico did so and used his right arm to turn her over. [/COLOR]
[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Body sprawled back, she tilted her head until she was staring at the headboard of the bed and grimaced. Pleasure, not pain this time. It flooded through her body, and she found herself hard pressed to keep a control of herself. When she felt his hands on her hips, the last of her control vanished like a dead leaf in the fire.

So much for controlling herself....she was in his hands, and couldn't do a thing about it........

Valeigh pressed her lips against his hungrily, wanting him, almost too much for her to bear....he tasted wonderful.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]
[i]The voices began to come back inside her mind. The Ochkik Haddah knew what she was doing, and had plans to take her back. She felt him calling to her, his voice was powerful. Her mind was being torn apart again and she had no choice other than to give herself to Rico if she wanted to be free from endless pain.[/i]

Valeigh: Take me.

Rico: I'm getting to that.

Valeigh: No, you don?t understand. You have to take me now!

[i]Her mouth opened, teeth clenched, eyes open wide. The shadow was approaching his mind and she needed escape. The sake of her body and soul was at risk. She spread her legs, inviting Rico to join with her in union. Both their hearts pulsed hard and fast. They could hear each other; they could feel the walls between them crumbling in a matter of seconds. He was ready; she had been prepared for this moment for so long. Her hands held him close, nearly suffocating him and her body was ready to receive him. He looked her in the eyes. This was no game anymore and he understood what he was doing. He no longer seemed human.[/i]

Rico: I love you?if darkness does still linger in your mind; I will go release that burden from you. From your mind it will be incinerated by us, a living flame fueled by passion, controlled by love.

Valeigh: I?m yours now; deliver me to your loving essence. Kill my former shadow and I will welcome you as my light.

[i]Rico raised himself looked deeply into her body, past her flesh, into the soul. He saw the shadow that blocked her heart, her beauty. The Ochkik Haddah corrupted her, making her spirit black. Now it was time to renew her.

Rico stabbed Valeigh, forcing shards of her life to escape out in the open. They collected on the sheets and he gathered them, holding her as her body surged from the initial shock. Her back arched along with her neck. Her nails dug into his back, trying to take back what he took. She didn?t want it to go because it was painful. But the pleasure she was receiving compensated for everything he was taking away.

Screams and sounds of rapture escaped from her mouth. He heard her pleas to take her away from the only life she knew. He gathered those inside his mind as well. The sound of her voice was the only reminder of her love for him in the absence of daylight. She echoed through the walls, finding home in his ears.

Rico saw her with eyes closed and her head to one side. Her beauty was being restored the way it was before she fell under the apparition of darkness. She perspired heavily now and she glistened in the fires of rebirth. Her hair, unraveled and untamed, her chest became tight forcing her pure soul downwards to where he pierced her body.

He kissed her, tasting sweet. He delved completely into her, devouring the inside of her from her mouth, swallowing her whole. Her skin tasted of salt from the ocean that he longed to escape to. Now he had the chance to experience it for only a moment. He ran the tip of his tongue along her flesh.

She smelt of the only person that Rico loved. It overwhelmed him to such a point that what he experienced was indescribable. It was of the components of the world. The ocean, the forests, the snow, the grasslands, and the deserts; everything that he had not experienced himself he was now taking in for the first time.

Time passed and Rico was still in union with Valeigh. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her, each releasing the grip of the Ochkik Haddah until it was no more inside her. Finally, Valeigh held onto him for dear life and released the last of her being. He took that in as well. He could feel the purity within, no idea that it was the very essence that made her who she was. All her thoughts, forgotten and remembered, ran through his mind at such a pace, he could barely grasp all of her inside him. He held it for as long as he could and a presence of worry passed his mind.

Valeigh whispered in his ear, ?Its okay, I?m free now?I?m yours.?

Rico closed his eyes and let go of all the pieces of her that he retained throughout the day and night they were together. Her soul flooded her new body and gave life to it. The influence that the darkness had on her was gone and the mark of her love remained inside. It would be another day until they recovered, but they continued to celebrate by experiencing it over and over again until they were satisfied and rested in each other?s arms.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh caught her breath and slowly flexed her leg muscles. Sore. She would recover eventually....but this would slow her down a bit. With a smooth, easy movement, she brought her head up and leaned over Rico. He was fast asleep, his mouth slightly open....and he breathed easily. She smiled and leaned down, kissing his neck.

He was all hers. And she purred deep in her throat...the remainder of her life with the animals of the forests....still inside her. She touched her chest, where the darkness had once resided. And she had never felt so clean before in her life. The wound on her arm, from the Bantis Punhar was gone, the scars were there. But that was just fine with her. Scars could be dealt with....not in the way Rico had dealt with her...but they did not fester on and on. They were not like her pain being bound to Ohckik Haddah.

She smiled. This was freedom, at last. She had tasted love, and it had tasted her. And it was good.

Rico's eyes slowly opened and he looked up at her.[/i]

Valeigh: Hello love.

Rico: Hey.....are you okay?

Valeigh: I'm great.

[i]She bent down and kissed him slowly....quietly...but in that moment, something passed between them that was strange...and sweet. Rico drew back.[/i]

Rico: You taste wonderful.

Valeigh: .......thanks.

[i]An slight smile apeared on her face, and she knew she was his forever.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]When the pillars of light hit the fortress once again. Light shined through the curtains. It revealed Valeig's face, still retaining the same scars and imperfection, but the similarities ended there. The creases in her forehead and her eyes open showed that she was happier, that some kind of heavy stone was thrown from a steep cliff.

They lay, exposed to each other in the protection of the stone walls. Only they knew what had transpired through the nights of their experience. She had amnesia, but she did not worry about the past any longer. Valeigh had the future to look forward to bound to a kinder heart. With their flame fueled by each other's love, it created a paradox within themselves that caused their hearts to burn for eternity, even if their bodies were incenerated by the destruction of time. Their lives would be secure, indestructable.

Now that she was free, they both knew the end was near and a new age would begin after they disappeared.[/i]

Valeigh: You make me feel so...beautiful.

Rico: Because that's how you appear in my heart. This experience won't be forgotten.

[i]A few more hours would have to pass before everyone would awake and time would continue normally again. They headed for the tub to clean their bodies and dress up for the world.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She turned on the water as hot as it would go, then suruptitiously added a handful of the bath salts Spyder had left. She inhaled. Ahh, perfect! Plumaria.

Valeigh sank down into the water, then turned the handle and waited. Rico joined her soon after....and began to rub her back, cleaning it slowly. She arched her neck and looked behind her.[/i]

Valeigh: Enjoying yourself?

Rico: Immensely.

[i]He leaned forward and kissed her neck lightly. She grinned and looked forward once more.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico cupped his hand and scopped up some water and poured it over Valeigh's hair Her back was turned to him as she sat close in his lap. Her hair shined beautifully, her body glistened with the water as he rubbed her body gently with his hands.[/i]

Rico: Feeling good?

Valeigh: Definitely.

[i]She felt so free to be with him and they were so in love that she had no trouble turning around and, in a surge of energy, struck him with her lips and letting her newly found energy out of control.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]As she kissed him, she worked her fingers through his hair and slowly....a white light began to twist its tendrils around the two of them. Valeigh smiled and fell into his arms, completely surrendered to her fate with him.

The two embraced in the water, then Valeigh stood up and quietly moved out of the tub, to rub herself off with a towel. Rico soon followed and scrubbed her hair dry vigorously. She laughed and swatted him on the backside, then danced out of reach. As soon as they were both dry, she went to the table and ran a brush through her tangled hair....

Moments later, it was returned to its former cool sheen. She twisted it back and knotted it at the nape of her neck, then slipped on her lengire and regarded Rico.[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: Wow? As in...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico was walking around, appreciating the fine artistic detail put into the rooms. He began to drift away into the hallway and Valeigh caught him from the bathroom's large mirror.

She ran up to him and pulled him back by his shirt, still wearing nothing except a loose piece of lengerie. She shut the door closed, locked it and threw him across the room.

He stumbled and tripped on the bed, landing with his arms making a soft thud. The sun rose very slowly that morning, and he wanted to see how far Valeigh's primal instincts went.[/i]

Valeigh: Where are you going?!

[i]Rico acted scared, but he smiled. He triggered something inside Valeigh that made her mind and body burn extremely hot.[/i]

Rico: Nowhere in particular.

Valeigh: You're not going anywhere!

[i]She said that with authority. She may be his, but, in the bed, he set her free to exercise her power as his love. She held him by the neck and ripped off his shirt.

He looked at the pile of ripped clothes off to the corner of the room.[/i]

Rico: Not again.

Valeigh: Oh yes :angel:

Rico: That look that you're giving me is completely the opposite of what you're going to do.

Valeigh: Hehe...Die...[/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic] Wow, as in, it's really rather warm in this room. The computer radiation is what must be making me sweat...

[i]Spyder looked around the room at her company, deciding who to take advantage of first. [/i]

Spyder: Ok, I don't know my way around, so why don't one of you take me to your leader.

Anonymoose1: Who, you?

Spyder: Yeah, like you follow me. You threw me in a ****ing shed somewhere, anointed me with oils once a day and began bowing to the power hungry second in command! I'm not stupid.

A2: Actually, your predecessor requested that we take him there. He was dieing. But you're right about the second part.

A1: And what makes you think that we'll take you there?

Harlequin: Does the word "rank" mean anything to you? Just because she didn't start it doesn't mean she isn't going to damn well finish it.

Athen: And, she has the authority to.

A2: Do you really thing Maagrus will simply bow out and say, "Damn, isn't that a shame. Missed out on world domination yet again!"? I don't think so.

Spyder: I don't expect him to, either. Just take me there, before I start experimenting with this stick I happen to be holding.

[i]At this, Harlequin smiled at an inward joke. The waters of their mind rippled and as if on cue, the room was plunged into darkness and Spyder lit up as if she were a neon light. Rectifying his mistake with hurried thoughts of asparagus, Harlequin righted the room once more and made a suggestive movement to the scared shitless inquisitioners. On the way past Athen, Spyder untied him, healed him and dressed him appropriately including arms with a glance, surprising herself more than anyone. She was really going to miss this kind of power...[/i]

OOC: I guess you two had better follow along, or make your own way there, obviously... but be warned, I have no idea what on earth's going to happen. [/font][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh tilted her head back and pleasure washed over her in harsh waves...energy flooded through her once more as Rico continued...whatever the hell he was doing down there. She smiled and opened her eyes half way...He looked up at her and opened his mouth slightly.[/i]

Rico: Having a good time?

Valeigh: Quite.

Rico: ....don't get used to it.

[i]She rolled her eyes lazily and looked up at the ceiling, feigning boredom.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico put his hands on the insides of her legs and reassured her.[/i]

Rico: Though, please do enjoy yourself while time permits.

[i]Valeigh looked down at Rico and put on a malicious face. She had plans for his love and she was sure going to use her time to the fullest.[/i][/COLOR]