OtakuBoards

Latham Adytum

Ravenstorture

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The rest of the journey was uneventful....and the sun was low in the sky when they reached the light. The wolves song ended and Valeigh barked a short thanks. She turned to Rico.[/i]

Valeigh: Are you ready?

Rico: I'm with you, aren't I?

[i]She blushed a bright blue and hid her face.[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Time passed and they swapped many different stories, teasing each other with gentle touches and staying close to each other. They never paied attention to the huge fortress in front of them until the shadow of the gate befell over them...they looked up at the stone-metal construct.[/i]

Valeigh: Okay, so now what?

Rico: They said Harlequin and Spyder were here...

Valeigh: Yeah!

Rico: What about Liam?

Valeigh: They haven't found his scent yet...he may still be wandering...but I told them to look out for him and guide him to this place.

Rico: He doesn't speak the language of the wolf...

Valeigh: I don't know how they work...but we'll see him again.

[i]Rico walked up to the door and pounded on it...[/i]

Rico: And what about this door?

Valeigh: Well, if we're apart, then we can cross right through.

Rico: ...it's worth a shot. I guess. So...ladies first?

Valeigh: Age bef...oh...nevermind...I just remembered you're younger than I am :bluesweat:

Rico: Okay, I'll see you on the other side.

[i]Valeigh winked at him and looked at him as he backed up. Not losing sight of each other as Rico walked away.

He lifted his hands and noticed he was still concrete, but Valeigh was disappearing...so was the world around him...[/i]

Rico: What!?

[i]But Valeigh couldn't hear him...his existence was fading before her very eyes. He was being consumed by the world, taken...none of them realized it...but Rico was leaving...

He tried running back, but as much as he ran in the direction of her...he continued to grow distant. He felt lost again...consumed by the darkness of the earth and his own lonelienss that he held onto for most of his life. He couldn't find anyone to turn to...by the time he looked in the direction of the castle, he saw nothing...

"It didn't work...I should have never left her side," he said with eyes wide open, tears streaming...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOr=royalblue][i]Her eyes wide with fear, she turned around. She was inside the castle, but where was....[/i]

Valeigh: RICO!!

[i]She looked down at herself.....pale and fading fast. With the cry of a wounded wolf, she raced down the hall and slamed herself into the double doors. They opened for her, and she bounded outside. Once she reached the place where he had once been, she whipped herself around in a circle, then found him. He was crying, and he could not see her....even though she was standing in clear view. With calm firm strides, she got right up to him and looked at him.

He still couldn't see her. But now, she remembered what she should have done in the first place.

Eyes half closed, she leaned forward and kissed his lips. Immediatly, the world around her became solid, and she was real.[/i][/COLOr]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Light began to streak through around him and he could feel the soft touch of someone familiar. He could hear their flesh press deeply against each others. He closed his eyes and he could see the light poking through. He opened them and saw her eyes, face blue.

She was kneeling by him once again and her arms were on his shoulders. She could hear her breath closely, feeling her warmth. He embraced her gently, then harder.

Both stood in the center of the courtyard where one of the beams of light fell upon. There was a garden, alive and taken care of. Water passed by around them; the door that they ran through was behind them and the smaller door leading inside was not too far away. Rico was warm again...[/i]

Rico: Never...I won't leave you...

Valeigh: I'm glad that you ran back to me...and a little further so I could find you waiting inside.

Rico: You could see me?

Valeigh: Barely...I spotted your shadow...it was longer than what it is now.

[i]Rico gave up on the bench he sat in, laying down along the wooden blocks, and rested, smiling...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: Let's go.

Rico: ....together this time.

Valeigh: Of course.

[i]She squeezed his hand in hers, and the two rose to their feet. With steady, measured strides, they walked over to the door again.....this time, they were joined toegther. Seperately as one.

Nothing could tear them apart. And Valeigh smiled.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]As they passed through the threshold, their clothing changed from the tough outer clothing they wore into dark, zipped, black leather, loosely fitted. They looked at themselves and shrugged.[/i]

Rico: What?

Valeigh: I think someone is giving us the proper clothing before we meet our hosts.

Rico: It feels strange. I've never worn this kind of material. It's heavy, but tough.

Valeigh: You'll get used to it...they hurt me a lot with whips of the same making.

[i]Rico moved around a little and noticed a weak spot of his leather vest on the left side of his chest. He ran his hand through it.[/i]

Rico: Can I check your clothes?

[i]She stopped.[/i]

Valeigh: Sure.

[i]Rico turned her around and pushed her against the wall with a slight hunger. He hugged her and felt around her back for any places where the padding seemed to be absent.

Nothing...

He moved his hands up on her shoulderblades, rubbing them, then her neck muscles, there was nothing, and she sighed.

Then he was sure it was in the same place as his. He moved down and started massaging her chest, then her breasts...the weak point was there on her right.[/i]

Valeigh: Mmmhmm...

Rico: It's strange...I wonder why it's designed this way, our hearts are exposed.

Valeigh: I don't think we will be getting into very many battle situations in this place. I don't feel any other presence.

Rico: How about the other three?

Valeigh: They're still too far away from us...the wolves tell their essence of love came from the back of this fortress, on the very top of the second tower.

Rico: Traps?

Valeigh: ...I'm wary of that...it could happen.

Rico: ...

Valeigh: But I don't think if one of us dies, the other will fade...no...that could be wrong.

Rico: Hmm...maybe you're right. When I got lost in the darkness...you were still there in the natural world...but concealed from everything.

Valeigh: One of us can revive the other, but...try hard not to get killed if there happens to be anything up ahead. Be careful, love.

Rico: I will...

[i]As they continued onwards, deeper into the long hallway. The lack of windows made the door the only source of light. They held hands and the bright light shined their way. The intensity of the light pierced the walls and gave it a near-transparency. They looked around...Valeigh used her keen vision to see ahead...there was no deception and it was safe to pass.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Her eyes glinted slightly and the flush of blue appeared on her face once more. Rico turned to her, eyes asking the question. She shook her head and put a finger to his lips.[/i]

Valeigh: [i]If I use my power, do not react.[/i]

[i]They continued through the corridors, silent, calm. Then it happened. A wild eyed beast flew from the walls, claws outstretched. Valeigh roared and brought her fist up to her side, then slammed it down. Blue lightning appeared from her hand and slashed down against the animal, burning and searing. It yelped, and fell to the ground, whimpering. The whiplash of energy disapeared and Valeigh bowed.[/i]

Rico: So much for stealth.

Valeigh: ....sorry. I couldn't resist.

[i]She blew on her right hand, and smoke rose from her palm. Evidently, the strength of the Lightbearers she once posessed was still with her....only in a new form.

The rest of the movement on that floor was uneventful, and no more animals appeared to harass them. Rico gripped her hand in his, comforted for her power.[/i]

Valeigh: This is actually quite nice....the artwork is impressionistic.

Rico: Eh, you're actually looking?

Valeigh: It's the artist in me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]They kept walking along the same hall for what seemed to be an endless corridor. Ancient paintings and petroglyphs lined the walls showing many different images of animals and people. Each of the human figure held a type of crude weapon and an animal passed by, a passive display.

As they continued walking, the same animals and humans were shown in a gruesome display, humans killing animals, animals killing humans. One showed a human wearing a bird mask holding a spear. A bull lay in the distance, dismembered with the other spear laying beside it.

A few minutes later, those images turned into humans killing humans. Depictions of masochistic rituals lined the walls. As opposed to the previous paintings, these ones were recent. Highly detailed and done in a realistic fashion, it seemed to depict the last two centuries with the destruction of cities and the upbringing of the lightbearers. A man being set on fire by a figure wearing a white coat, holding the flame. The figure seemed to be bleeding, blue blood poked through his clothing. The man on fire was kneeling as if he were asking for it...[/i]

Valeigh: Tch, I'm not like this...

Rico: Probably a propaganda thing for people who entered this place. Maybe it was a lightbearer's centeral gathering place.

Valeigh: The last time we encountered them was with the Ochkik Haddah skewering me in front of you.

[i]Rico looked behind her head and saw the very same image.[/i]

Rico: Turn around.

[i]She followed and saw the scene that they experienced some nights before.[/i]

Valeigh: Someone's been here...

Rico: *sigh* We'll worry about it later. The exit's right up ahead of us.

Valeigh: Good...I get really agitated in closed spaces.

[i]Their light approached the door. On the top half of the frame was a photo-realistic picture of them holding hands, in dark clothing, with the light beaming on the doorknob they touched.

They knew that the longer they stayed inside, the longer the hallway was going to be. So they opened the door and entered the foyer...the subtle music of a piano caught both of their attention. It sounded mysterious a tune they never heard before.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic][i]Spyder relaxed, took a deep breath and slid backwards, submerging her head in the steaming hot, lavender infused, bubbly bathwater and sighed, a stream of bubbles running from her nose. The hot water was bliss on her body, as she hadn't had a good shower since the raft expedition. Resurfacing, Harlequin passed her a champagne flute from his seated position on the rim of the bath. She sipped the elderberry water and moaned, the cold reacting with the hot to coat her insides and melt her outsides. This was the third bath she had had that hour - the first she had entered had turned black almost immediately with the filth of travel and battle. The second a murky brown, but she had scrubbed herslef clean in that. This bath remained crystal clear, making her happy with the feeling of being clean and human again. Except that she wasn't human. Harlequin smiled, as all her feelings of euphoria and cutis anserina flooded through her mind into his as if they were a lake with two inlets. Her sadness at her status also carried through, and he held her hand, dirtying it once more. She gasped and snatched her once pristine hand away, scrubbing it with a sponge as if he had the plague. Harlequin laughed.
[/i]
Harlequin: This bath is getting to you. I think you should get out before it consumes you completely...

Spyder: I think it's your turn.

Harlequin: You just want me to take my clothes off, don't you?

Spyder: No, I want you to get in the ****ing bath. You smell really, really bad.

Harlequin: That bathwater is going straight to your head.

[i]Spyder drained the rest of her elderberry water and stood, the bubbles sliding down her tattooed body and into the rippling water. Harlequin sat back and admired her as he undressed himself. [/i]

Spyder: One thing bad about hiding in a magnificent castle...

Harlequin: And what would that be?

Spyder: No one to do your laundry.[/color][/font]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Harlequin finished disrobing, gracefully slipping into the large bath. The water didn't exactly turn black immediately, but it wasn't pretty after he scrubbed himself clean. Spyder, of course, jumped out. Harlequin lay back laughing, before emptying the bath and refilling it. The water stayed clear this time around.[/I]

Harlequin: Happy now?

Spyder: Yes.

Harlequin: Then why aren't you in here?

[I]Spyder stood a moment, wondering the same thing. Then she slipped into the bath beside him. Smiling, he drew her to him, and started to kiss her softly.[/font][/color][/I]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic][i]Spyder slid her wet arms around Harlequin as he began to kiss her neck. She moaned and clutched at him, the blue patterns on her skin glowing softly. Harlequin noted this and stood her up, taking her out of the bath and leaning her against the bathroom cabinet. Then, turning out the lights, he returned to kissing her, running his hands over her body and staring, facinated, as she started to glow brightly in the blue lines of celticism crisscrossing her skin. He stood back and studied her skin. The tattoos glowed brightly but did not seem to spread light, as the skin between the swirls remained completely darkened, and if he held his hand close to her skin it still remained in shadow. She bgan to fade slightly, and he ran his hand down her body and between her legs. She gasped and the designs flared suddenly, showing through her body to the other side, makign it seem as if her body had momentarily dissapeared, leaving the lightlines. Experimenting, the Harlequin left her there a moment until the lines had faded. He then cast his mind back to when they were both alive, and selected a memory that was very strong in his mind - the day they lost their virginity to each other. He fed it into the black waters of their minds and pushed it from the shore, watching it skim out across the void and watching for a reaction. In the nanosecond it reached her she gasped and held herself, the patterns flaring so brightly this time she dissapeared completely, and the room was cast in complete black, leaving the burning spectre of a woman's body etched in white light, like a skin, holding itself and breathing heavily. Harlequin looked around him, and found that he could see nothing but her, and was floating in a void deeper than the imagination. Leaning forward carefully, he slapped her hard to bring the world back. Unfortunately, this only hightened her pleasure and the contrast between light and shadow deepened, taking Harlequin's mind with it. Thinking desperately, Harlequin concentrated on a stick of asparagus in his mind until she had calmed down and the room had reappeared.
Walking to her, he held her tightly in his arms as she regained her breath.[/i]

Harlequin: I think we may have found a way to get what we want with the Lightbearers.[/font][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh closed her eyes, then smelled the air. She turned her head in the direction it was coming from, thn leaned in.[/i]

Rico: What is it?

Valeigh: I smell water. And soap.

Rico: ....sounds like Spyder.

Valeigh: And then again.....I also smell love.

[i]He looked at her like she was crazy, then she stepped even closer and the scent intensified. Valeigh grinned to herself, and knocked on the door.[/i]

Valeigh: ROOM SERVICE![/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic][i]Spyder jumped at the sound of the wall being knocked in, and sighed, leaning back against the counter.[/i]

Spyder: You get it.

[i]The Harlequin wrapped a towel around himself and went to lift the sheild from the door as Spyder dressed herself in a simple blue sarong. There was a gasp as the door matirialised and opened, a dirty and happy looking Valeigh peering in. Rico stood behind her, guarding the hall. It was dark.[/i]

Harlequin: Well, we weren't expecting you here... so soon, anyway.

Rico: Nice place you have here....

[i]Spyder walked out from the bathroom and smiled when she saw Valeigh and Rico. They gasped when they saw her patterned skin.[/i]

Harlequin: Oh yeah, Rico, Valeigh, meet the new Sellum...[/font][/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico and Valeigh looked at Spyder with a confused look.[/i]

Rico: I don't seem to understand, the essence of the leader inhabits you or did you drag his being out of the liberating depths of hell and chained him again to this world.

Spyder: I prefer to think the latter.

Valeigh: I hope this doesn't produce any negative consequences.

Harlequin: Don't worry, we won't hurt you two...just as long as you find another suitable room for the time being and leave us in peace when it is neccesary.

Spyder: You'll find the closest room not too far from here...there's thousands to pick so be at home.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh cocked one eyebrow at Spyder's next to nothing appearence. She smiled and exchanged a knowing look with her. Then she half closed one eye and pulled Rico out the door with her.

The door closed behind them and they quietly moved into another room, similarly furnished. Valeigh sat down on the bed, taking off her dirty clothes.[/i]

Rico: That was nice.

Valeigh: I need a bath.

Rico: Hmmm?

Valeigh: ....what?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico smiled and looked around coyly.[/i]

Rico: It's very rare to get this much luxury...even a bath is hard to come by.

Valeigh: I'll take this opportunity. You should too...

[i]She paused for a few seconds, holding the sides of her shirt.[/i]

Valeigh: Yeah. You should.

[i]She thought on whether or not she would let anything happen during her vulnerable time in hot water. In other words, she was deciding on whether or not to leave the door open.

Rico caught on and he felt a heaviness on his chest.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: Aw, what the hell.

[i]She grinned and kicked the door open. Then she calmly stripped and sank into the bath....eyes shut.

Instant bliss.

Rico stared. Not only did she leave the door open, she was also invitibg him in. Didn't she have any sense of modsty?[/i]

Valeigh: Come on Rico, we're not going to get another chance like this again......[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Oh well, Rico was shy about it, but he didn't mind getting his body clean and his mind relaxed at the same time.[/i]

Rico: Okay.

[i]His heart began to pound slightly as he removed his padded jacket and boots.[/i]

Valeigh: C'mon...you're taking a bath...you don't take baths with your shirt and pants on do you?

[i]He closed his eyes and removed his shirt, then pants, leaving his body exposed. He opened his eyes to see Valeigh leaned over on the edge with her hair wet. Strings of light steam came off her skin and out of the tub, making everything moist. Her breasts were concealed as she rested her on the edge porcelin with her arms crossed. He closed the door and looked around. The room was huge and the tub occupied a good amount of space inside, just enough for two people.

Valeigh sat up and extended her arms, water dripping on the floor. [/i]

Valeigh: Join me.

[i]Rico briskly walked over. He was shaking of the cold. Valeigh slid back with her front body facing him, allowing him more room. He slipped in and his body froze for a split-second. He opened his eyes again and found himself laying beside his love. They embraced.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She slowly lathered up his back and the two were soon clean. She leaned down and drained the bathtub, filling it with clean water afterwards. They sank back into eachother's arms and relaxed. Valeigh smiled and touched his lips with her fingers.[/i]

Valeigh: Relaxed?

Rico: Completely.

Valeigh: Perfect.....

[i]The two leaned closer, and Valeigh gently brushed her lips against his....[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The warmth of the water encouraged his senses, ceasing his minor shaking. They were both kissing each other with closed lips. Valeigh parted slightly and Rico followed, opening their mouths wide.

He could feel her teeth when he pressed slighly harder into her. The insides of her mouth felt incredibly smooth and comforting and that started something inside him that he never truly experienced.

Lust...intertwined with love was what both of them felt. They barely noticed their actions were stirring the water past the boundaries of the porcelin and onto the tile. Their bodies became alive with energy, and the light they once had turned into a wild flame that almost boiled them alive. More than half of the water was on the floor or in the air before they settled down.

Rico lay flat in the water, the peak barely covering his hands. He was breathing deeply as Valeigh lay on top of him, holding his shoulders and resting her head on his chest. He held her close across her chest and and brought her up face to face.[/i]

Rico: The wolves know about this huh?

Valeigh: We'll worry later...

[i]A spike of energy came over her. She darted for the side of his neck and used her lips to pinch his skin sharply, then she lifted her head and continued to kiss him. Her tounge darted all over, eventually finding home inside his mouth. They fell passionately for hours until the candles beside them began to flicker and the only light that stayed strong was the one they created in their heat.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She leaned back, relaxed, satiated....

The two got out of the tub, mopped up the floor, and went into the bedroom once more. Valeigh went to the closet almost automatically, and pulled out another suit of leather. She smiled and pulled on the clothes, enjoying the smooth feeling the leather provided. Rico did likewise, then turned her around. She bent her head back, looking at him curiously.[/i]

Valeigh: Hmm?

Rico: Just checking.

Valeigh: Why? Something wrong with my butt?

Rico: Nope, everything's perfect down here.

[i]He slapped her playfully, and she shoved back, knocking him over the back.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico grunted when he hit the wall, then smiled and walked right behind her and placed his head on her shoulder.[/i]

Valeigh: Yes?

Rico: Do you know when we have to meet them again?

Valeigh: Well, whenever they call us. I guess. So in the meantime, we can do whatever we want.

Rico: Wanna explore around?

Valeigh: Not far though...I don't really feel like walking after what we've been through.

Rico: Okay...

[i]Rico opened the door for Valeigh and they stepped back outside into the foyer. The door leading to Harlequin and Spyder's room was now hidden so they went on to explore the main floor.

It was gloomy and dimly lit by their flame, but it sufficed. Luxury lined the entrance, rugs were clean and detailed, wood had a polished look to it. It was as if the castle had never been abandoned at all.

They found a fireplace with fresh wood. As they neared it, Rico crouched and looked around for matches.

Valeigh looked up on the shelf above Rico and found a book of them laying there. She picked it up and bent down behind Rico, pressing her chest against his back, and held the matches in front of him.[/i]

Rico: Thanks.

[i]He took the book of matches, but Valeigh never left his side. He tore a stick off and slid it across the rough strip on the back. He threw the match in and the fire started slowly.

Rico stood up, Valeigh matched his movement. Rico turned around and hugged her with eyes closed.[/i]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She smoothed his hair and held him tightly. The two held their position for many moments, then Valeigh turned and led him down to the sofa nearby. They sat in complete silence, with the sound of the fire crackling pleasantly. She held his hand in hers and smiled.[/i]

Valeigh: Bliss.

Rico: Do you think so?

Valeigh: I'm clean, refreshed, with you.....

Rico: Is it just me?

Valeigh: .....maybe.

[i]The deathless girl rolled onto her side and looked at him lazily.....[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico was careful not to touch her hair but he continued to explore her body from the outside. Even though she was wearing a layer of clothing, protecting her skin, her mind unraveled at the thought of him running through her body. They had no other option in their minds besides to be joined in all ways.[/i]

Valeigh: Rico? Do you love me?

Rico: I do. I've had time to think and there is no one else I would want to spend the rest of my life with other than you.

[i]They sat, caressing each other by the fire, waiting for Harlequin and Spyder to come forth...and they had all the time to wait for the next occurance of events.[/i][/COLOR]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]As Valeigh and Rico left, Harlequin turned to Spyder, an amused look of his face.[/I]

Harlequin: You seemed eager to get them out of here.

Spyder: I want another bath.

[I]Harlequin sighed, laughed, and laughed again as Spyder cursed and walked back into the bathroom. Running water was quickly heard. Harlequin sighed, and assumed a typical ready stance. His right foot dropped out into ready stance, and followed with a mid section punch with both fists, slowly. His stance reversed, and he followed with a twin knifehand strike, just as slowly. He dropped back into a guarding stance, performing a slow mid section block. From there, he was a blur of movement as the next 52 movements flowed in fluid succession. In less than 5 minutes, he returned to ready stance, breathing even. From the bathroom, Spyder called out.[/I]

Spyder: Tong Il? Six dan?

[I]Harlequin turned, bowing.[/i]

Harlequin: Yeah, a favourite of mine.

[I]Harlequin walked over, leaning against the door frame. Spyder was lying back, almost up to her eyelids in water. She emerged slowly, until her shoulders were above the waterline. Then she gracefully leapt up and out of the bath. She walked slowly over to Harlequin, a malicious smile on her face. As she reached him, one hand closed over his collar, the other stroking her face. Then she pulled him towards her, and spun out of the way, attempting to throw him into the bath. Harlequin fell, his feet hitting the rim, pushing out. He caught the other end, his six foot frame stretching to accomodate the huge tub. Spyder swore at him, and retreated into the bedroom. Harlequin kicked off, coming into a handstand, before slowly folding his legs down and standing up. And turned, Spyder laying on the bed, watching him. From the way she was watching him, and the fact that he could hear her breathing, it was obvious what she had in mind...[/I]

Spyder: You know I don't like it when you do things like that...

Harlequin: Oh?

Spyder: It's too distracting. Now get over here.

[I]Harlequin gladly complied. Reaching the bed, he slowly reclined beside her, leaning over her. His tongue found her neck, tracing intricate designs over her smooth flesh. His lips caressed her gently, before suddenly increasing the pressure. Spyder gasped, and her hand found his head, pulling it back. She looked at him a moment, then reached out.

Far more intense than their physical joining was their mental symbiosis. Feelings, thoughts, emotions flooded back and forth, leaving them in blinding ecstacy.

Hours later, Harlequin regarded the slyph beside him, asleep in perfection (OOC: Sorry, I felt the situation called for it). He smiled, thinking how lucky he was, and the smile was echoed on her lips.[/font][/color][/I]