OtakuBoards

Latham Adytum

Ravenstorture

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She hissed through gritted teeth and her head moved from side to side. Energy was building up behind her eyes once more, and the pleasure was terrible. Valeigh gripped Rico's back with her fingernails, digging in...regardless of the blood she was producing.[/i]

Rico: You're hurting me...

Valeigh: So?

Rico: ....I thought you were bored.

Valeigh: I lied.[/COLOR]

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Valeigh collapsed her body on him, still straddling him and inseperable. She closed her eyes to get a grip on what was happening, what she felt was more than what she could grasp. She sacrificed a few of her senses to take all of the feelings in.

Blood caked in her fingernails and he lay, relaxed, trying hard to control himself so she would enjoy him for all he was worth.[/i]

Valeigh: Why won't you let go?!

Rico: I'm not the one being given the special treatment from you. I'm giving it to you.

Valeigh: Damn...

[i]She knew that he would not fall until her mind shattered horribly. And she wanted that badly in her new state...

He raised his hands on her hips and pushed her down while he pushed upwards, crushing her soul inside.[/i]

Rico: What are you going to do about it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: I think I will scream.

Rico: ....so do it already.

[i]She tilted her head back and cried out, her voice bending the mind.....then she fell forward onto his chest. Rico rolled her over until he was on top once more, pushing her down into the sweet oblivion of the matress.

The once dead female groaned and struggled in his grasp, unwilling to be submissive to the male on top of her. Rico smiled and held her down by the arms.....laughing in her face.[/i]

Rico: You're mine.

Valeigh: ....damn you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: I hope you're kidding about that.

Valeigh: I'm no kid...

[i]He crashed into her violently, penetrating, and ripping her sanity apart. She loved every second of it as he pushed her over the edge and let her fall into a chasm of hard rocks. He would be the one to break her fall and snap her in two as she landed on him.

She lost control of her body, spasms flowed through her. Jaw slack, head turned to the side against his chest; never did she let go of him as he continued to fill her up until she leaked with enjoyment and love from him.[/i]

Rico: Damn you.

[i]She responded with a lazy voice.[/i]

Valeigh: For what?

Rico: For dragging me over the edge with you.

Valeigh: You think that's it?

Rico: No, we haven't hit the ground yet...

Valeigh: Oh my god...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Oh come off it Harlequin...you know you could do just as good if you would get off your high horse and get your hands dirty. :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Valeigh grimaced and dug her nails into his back once more. If he was determined to drive her out of her mind, why not take him along for the ride?

He arched his back in return to the pain she gave him and held her down even more firmly.[/i]

Rico: You're not getting away....

Valeigh: What am I? Your prey?[/COLOR]

*sidles in to post*

not again.

*slaps self in face*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]Some one want to PM me when this shifts away from being something that looks as if we could sell it online for large amounts of money to an actual storyline?

Until then....[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree

OOC: Don't worry...

~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: You are what you think you are.

Valeigh: What am I to you?

Rico: You are a part of me. I'm not letting you stray back to where you came from.

Valeigh: You think I'm going to do that?

Rico: I'm just making sure that you don't end up pulling anything tricky like that again...

[i]The sun had nearly risen and the others were preparing for the final stage. Time had slowed down a lot ever since they entered the room and it gave Rico time to think about what he was risking in order to be with her and actually believe that she was his.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She smiled and leaned back her arms behind her head. This was not so bad after all......her body was completely relaxed, her eyes half shut. Rico smiled and hugged her around the waist, his head resting on her chest.[/i]

Valeigh: Comfortable?

Rico: Very.

Valeigh: ....good. Do you think we should get up now?

Rico: ....um....do we half to?

Valeigh: Maybe.[/COLOR]

Athen fixed up his collar and righted the rest of his clothing. Looking expectantly at one of the lightbearers, he held out a beckoning hand. The nearest one feinged innocence...or stupidity...one or the other...Athen sighed and beckoned again. The other two lightbearers prodded the nearest.

Grudgingly the nearest thrust Athen's pistol and a couple of clips. Athen gave a mock bow of thanks and tottered off after Spyder and Harlequin.

'So,' he said, 'what've I missed?'

'Nothing other than what you saw and heard in there...' Harlequin answered.

Athen sighed. 'Well I gues it's up to me to brighten the mood. How about I give a stirring tale of my exploits while you lot left me semiconscious in a forest?'

There was a silence. Athen doubted if it was a guilty one. But he took the opportunity to bring them up to speed, and fill their heads with 'stirring' tales.

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The sun rose clearly in the sky. Rico and Valeigh had calmed down and lay in each other's arms for a few more hours. Feeling heavy, needing one another.[/i]

Rico: I think it's time.

[i]Valeigh smiled happily.[/i]

Valeigh: Hi...

[i]She raised her arms and pulled Rico in close to her. Again, nothing would be able to seperate them. They felt each other's bodies in a new way as Rico pulled themselves up and hugged her in the streaming light. Their bodies cast a silhouette against the wall of the room. From that point on, they knew, this was meant to be.

They got up and took another bath together, experiencing each other as their sweat covered bodies washed away. They were sure to experience that again soon enough...

Valeigh tied her hair into a manegable knot and got dressed. Rico did the same, keeping close to each other. They each kept one knife by their side before holding each other's hand and walking out into the hallway.

There, Harlequin looked at them, laughing.[/i]

Valeigh: What?

Harlequin: Four days...we could not sleep because of you two.

[i]Valeigh hid behind her love.[/i]

Rico: So we were that loud...

Spyder: Well, of course it could have been worse.

[i]Harlequin looked at her and shook his head.[/i]

Athen: You missed all the tales that I shared...

Rico: I'm sure you'll retell them later on.

Athen: No way in hell.

[/COLOR]

[cOLOr=royalblue]Valeigh: It doesn't matter. I have no desire to find out what you've been up to for so long.

Spyder: ...*mutter* Tell me about it...

Athen: Huh?

Valeigh: Nothing. So now what?

Rico: I'm hungry.

Athen: Oo, me too!

[i]Valeigh smacked herself in the forehead when her hand....this was starting to get really repetitive.[/i] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Harlequin stood up and walked towards the kitchen.[/i]

Harlequin: Well, if you're serious about eating *waves hand into kitchen* here it is.

Spyder: I think I'll pass.

[i]Harlequin lit the candles and torches inside and walked back to where Spyder was.[/i]

Valeigh: I guess I have no choice

[i]...and...for once, she actually felt a craving to eat, a lot...

Rico took her hand followed Athen, who had already began to raid the cabinets for something good.[/i]

Valeigh: Did you find any?

[i]Athen jumped down and held a few jars in his hand.[/i]

Athen: Preserved junk...

[i]Her mouth began to water. So did Rico's, and they began to eat whatever they could find.

Back in the living room, Harlequin and Spyder discussed their future plans. The lightbearers were still in their quarters, assuming that Rico and Valeigh were still in their room.[/i]

Harleqin: Do you think Rico does really have Valeigh under his authority?

Spyder: It sounded like it. And I felt their radience through the walls. Still...we have her former master after her. We should get rid of him.

Harlequin: It was no use the last time we fought. We need to find another way.

Spyder: I agree. From what I can discern, Valeigh holds a great potential inside her.

Harlequin: You mean her kid?

Spyder: No...not just that. She has the long forgotten abilities that can wipe out anything with a small chant, like the lighbearers in the courtyard. If we can bring that out of her when the Ochkik Haddah is near, it will be over.

Harlequin: We're going to need Rico's help.

Spyder: I know. Even then, her powers have not been fully realized yet. Her true intentions might reveal itself when she let's go.

Harlequin: Rico isn't dead, so that is a good sign.

Spyder: It is...

[i]She peered out the window.[/i]

Spyder: The takeover of these lightbearers with us was quick and swift. We changed their minds easily, and now they're loyalty blinds them from seeing their true master. It is also possible with her.

Harlequin: How do you plan to release her true power, by the way.

Spyder: That I must ponder upon...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The diamond like ears of Valeigh twitched slightly and she cleared her mouth. They were talking about her again. But this time, she remembered what she had been doing moments before. She drank from her water and stood up. Then she slowly bent over backwards, moving easily....stretching out her spine until it completely relaxed.[/i]

Rico: Do you have to...?

[i]Like a whipcrack, she straightened up again, grinning sheepishly.[/i]

Valeigh: Sorry. It helps me relax.

[i]She was about to comment further, when her there was a twinge in her stomach.....not from food either. Her eyes contracted and dialated. That was bad...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Valeigh: Ugh...

[i]A sick look came over her. She closed her eyes and laid her head on the table. Rico put an arm over her shoulder and neared his mouth to her ear. He whispered softly.[/i]

Rico: What's wrong?

Valeigh: I...I don't know. I feel werid, like something's terribly wrong with me - I can't explain it...it just hurts inside...

[i]Tears were falling from her eyes as the minutes passed. She buried her head in Rico's chest as he held her, hoping the pain would subside. Athen watched for a moment before he got up and left to tell the others.

She already knew...[/i]

Valeigh: ...

Rico: No bad thoughts coming to you, right?

Valeigh: Well, except my own.

Rico: Maybe it's something I did to you these past nights.

Valeigh: We had sex...what else could it be?

[i]Rico understoond. He didn't really think it was possible with her mixed blood to be compatible with his. Then again, he didn't know much about how these things come to be. They were expecting a child. As for an exact time, it was uncertain. But perhaps their bond between one another would be the new life inside her.

They also understood the dangers if they went out and fought alongside their companions. Her former master was still at large and probably already knows about their child. Naturally, he would want to take it from them when the chance presented itself.[/i]

Rico: We need to talk to Spyder and Harlequin about this.

[i]A voice from the entrance of the kitchen[/i]

Spyder: We know already. I know your situation, I've beared children long ago, what became of them, I will not disclose.

Athen: But this alters our plans.

Harlequin: Savor the moment before we have to start tonight.

Rico: Start what?

Spyder: We're taking back this city to serve as my safe haven. I will reign as leader to drive away something that should be dead.

[i]Valeigh wiped away her tears.[/i]

Valeigh: How do you plan to stop him?

Spyder: With you and Rico as the dealers of the killing blow. I will explain further. As for now, we should leave you be to discuss your future when this fight is over.

[i]She motioned for Athen and Harlequin to go back into the living room. Spyder put her hand on Rico's shoulder. He turned around and looked her in the eye.[/i]

Spyder: Be faithful, she will be incredibly strong if you do.

[i]She then let go and left the kitchen.

Valeigh kept silent. Rico continued to hold her as she wept because of the changes inside her. They would subside eventually, but it left many questions for them to answer in the short time that they had...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The baby kicked, and Valeigh doubled up again. It shouldn't be able to do that so quickly....she wasn't even visibly pregnant yet. Valeigh straightened herself and looked down at her flat stomach. No changes....[/i]

Rico: What's wrong?

Valeigh: It's kicking. And it's been what? 3 days?

Rico: Maybe it's your blood. Speeding up gestation.

Valeigh: The sooner the pain is gone, the better. I've never been pregnant before.

Rico: I'm sure you'll do fine.

[i]He put his arm around her comfortingly, and smiled down at her worried face. With gentle hands he stroked her hair, lips, eyes. She calmed herself, then placed his hands on her stomach. The baby kicked once more, but this time softly....like it was calming down with the mother.[/i]

Rico: It's already taking on it's own personalities....

Valeigh: It is a she. And we will call her Jenica.[/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic][i]Spyder walked out into the hallway and collapsed against the wall, her eyes squeezed shut in pain. Harlequin noticed her and walked to her, pushing her head up to face him and asking what was wrong.[/i]

Spyder: That child, I know not of Valiegh, but that child...

Harlequin: What of it?

Spyder: It will not live to see the light of day, whatever colour downs tomorrow.

[i]Harlequin went to embrace Spyder but was interrupted by Athen, who strode out of the kitchen bristling with unease. [/i]

Athen: It is nearly midnight. We have waited too long, if we are to finish this, we are to do it right now.

[i]Hearing this, Rico and Valiegh emerged from the room they were in and nodded their approval, looking to Sellum for the next move. Spyder turned on her heel and strode off down the hallway, into the darkness, a sudden white light streaming from her staff. The others followed, prepared for anything. Almost.[/i][/font][/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Damn. Hasn't this been a while coming....

IC: [I]Harlequin followed along somewhat nonchalantly, bored with all proceedings. Hell, he'd seen it all before. Crazy lights, crazy people, and crazy kids. Nothing new. Of course, he didn't voice that opinion, or allow Spyder to draw it out of his mind. He found people, especially people like those around him, got very pissed off when he got blase about events like this.

He absently wondered where his quarterstaff was. His knife was still in its sheathe, and he felt somewhat limbered up. Combat was good. Combat was a release. He really, really felt like hitting someone. It must have shown.

Spyder stopped, looking back at him.[/I]

Spyder: I'm afraid my love, that this will be far more sophisticated than some mere brawl. We are here to settle this.

Harlequin: Still a brawl to me. I might just not be hitting people with my body.

[I]With a slight smile, Harlequin held up his hand. At the tip of his right index finger, silver lightning seethed. He slowly reached out, and touched it to the wall. The was a sharp burst of static, a loud crackling noise, and a large section of the wall blackened.[/I]

Harlequin: Electricty, just for an example, lies on more on the mortal's plane than do the other elements excepting water, as it exists in greater quantities in the human body. It is simple to channel that natural flow into one's aura, control it, and indeed enhance it. You know as well as I do that should it come down to it, I'm easily as prepared as you are for this.

[I]There was a moment's silence...[/I]

Harlequin: I just care less...

[I][B]Crack![/B]

...Having given Harlequin the sharp slap he deserved, Spyder continued her walk, Harlequin's mocking laughter following along after her.[/font][/color][/I]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Spyder: Don't make you sit this one out, [i]my love[/i]...

[i]The five continued down the hall and higher and deeper into the building. All of a sudden (you know how it is) they come across the room in which everyone who's anyone is having a midnight mass. A hundred or so bodies lie prostrated before an alter, moaning and chanting something foriegn to most of the party spectating. A naked body of a man lay upon the altar, an obsidian blade crossed in his hands, running the length of his body.
Spyder held up her hand at the rear entrace of the hall, and the group halted. They watched. [/i][/color][/font]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh was quiet, her stomach was begining to tense up and twist with the prospect of a new child. And she couldn't help but feel bad about life...like something was going to happen to her child. At the moment, Jenica was silent, but still pulsing slightly.

It was like she was calm, and unafaid. No matter what would happen. She tensed again and Rico touched her shoulder reasuringly.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic][i]The five stood and waited quietly for about half an hour before the worshippers rose and attempted to file out through the rear doors. Spyder would not budge. [/i]

AltarBoy: Let them pass, it is with me that you are here to deal with.

[i]Spyder disregarded his order. Valiegh's memory stirred in fear at the sound of the man's voice, sending ripples of warning out to the others. Spyder tensed. Stepping carefully out of the way, she let the gathering file through. None made a sound or gesture to indicate that they were even alive. The man on the altar rose silently and clothed himself, gesturing the party forward. [/i]

Ummm..... Rico?[/font][/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico stood by Valeigh, and they stood by their companions as they tried to detest this unjust act against their own selves.

Spyder, Athen, and Harlequin advanced towards the altar. All were pissed off as ever, seeing some of the lightbearers had participated in the ritual.

Spyder, with eyes wide open in flames, took a deep breath and swiped the blade on the ground.[/i]

Spyder: Is this how they conduct themselves. Pointless sacrifices, for what? Hoping for a better future? Pathetic.

[i]The last participant leaving the room heard her comment and hung his head in shame as he walked out.[/i]

Athen: They are so lost. They've been doing this for too long. When you see all this archetecture around us, devoted to a higher cause, you know its futile.

[i]Rico and Valeigh joined them.

Spyder spoke in a loud voice, as if a congregation had been present, awaiting her words.[/i]

Spyder: He's right. All of this means nothing if none are willing to give nothing with a good heart. We would think that such an advanced order, such as the lightbearers, would know this.

Harlequin: Heh, even Rico and Valeigh know it through their love.

[i]Rico and Valeigh looked at each other, and then thought about their child.[/i]

Rico: I felt it...I was hoping for Valeigh to understand it too before the end. Perhaps our child might help you realize it, my love.

Valeigh: You mentioned something higher that only exists when two or more people love each other.

Athen: Yes, when you experience that feeling unconditionally. Something happens. It did to us in the past.

Spyder: Not instantaneously, but you begin to wonder...why.

Harlequin: We wanted you all to hear this and understand our plans to make a stand once and for all.

[i]Spyder sat, the others followed.[/i]

Spyder: Rico, Valeigh. I'm looking at you two because one of you has ties to this Ochkik Haddah. Wherever malicious thoughts are, he is there. He is not supposed to be here, much like the undead walk this plane of existence.

[i]Valeigh looked down at the ground.[/i]

Rico: I beleive he will come after her.

Harlequin: And you might be right. We don't want your child to be taken and contaminated. Your Jenica possesses a force that has to be protected. Her mind must remain pure.

Athen: Likewise, you possess that same power, except that the Ochkik Haddah took you at a later age, making it too late to gain complete control over you.

Spyder: Yet, that being still has influence over you, despite Rico's efforts to free you from him. It has worked, but his call is loud and intoxicating.

[i]She was in tears now...[/i]

Valeigh: What are you plans for me?

Spyder: We need you to take a risk, a leap of faith, as some might call it. The Ochkik Haddah is looking for you and your bond with Rico prevents him from accomplishing that.

Harlequin: To our knowledge, he must take on material form to actually see you because that is what you have clung onto at the moment.

Valeigh: I cling onto Rico?

Athen: An it has saved you, at least for now.

Rico: So you would want us for him to take on that form so that you can have the chance to kill him off.

Spyder: Yes, hopefully the way I want.

Rico: What now though?

Harlequin: At this second, he walks the walls of this place in the shadows, planting the dead to awaken when the time comes, much like at our old hideout. We want you and Valeigh to lure him out in the open so we can destroy him. It's risky, but you need to be strong to resist him...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh unconciously touched the starseed's pointed edges. She could feel it just underneath her skin. The sign of her clan. Reacting to Jenica. It had been clensed with her love of Rico, but like all life, it could be corrupted. For her child's sake, it would remain the way it was now. Pure. Untarnished. Lovely.

In her mind's eye, she could see it now. Half an opal, sliced through and sharpened into the shape of a diamond. When it came out of her skin, it had wings of metal, but it was still the representation of her people. In it was poured the compassion, trust, and power she had claimed for her own. Rico smiled down at her, even though she was not focused...

Harelquin's rough voice shocked her out of her thoughts, and she looked up once more.[/i]

Valeigh: ...my starseed is burning.

Rico: And?

Valeigh: He's close enough to touch. In the spirit realm anyways.

Spyder: Don't be afraid. You're not alone anymore.

[i]Jenica kicked gently, a reminder....and Valeigh's nerves steeled themselves.[/i][/COLOR]

Athen trotted along the lengths of the building. Grotesque images, unseen because of the shadows, were lit up by the blue light eminating from him. Athen ran a hand along the stone carvings...cold to the touch.

'You know what I need right now?' he said, 'What I need right now is my ukelale...'

Harlequin snorted and pretented to be clearing his throat and interested in the altar itself.

Athen continued. 'No. I'm serious. This place is weird...its totaly cold, unfeeling...it needs some music...evin if it comes from a really bad musician playing an instrument made out of rubbish...'

Athen stopped in front of a particularly gruesome carving, hidden as far away as possible from any form of light. Men and women were carved there, bodies rented in two while their children, lightbearers, feasted on the corpses and a head lightbearer looked on.

Athen coughed and backed away from it, acting nonchalant.

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Harlequin looked at him, in something that resembled disgust.[/I]

Harlequin: You're surprised? Cold, unfeeling. Welcome to the icy embrace of the grave. All you have to do though, is embrace it back. You'll understand. Oblivion is bliss.

Athen: Embrace oblivion? Embrace death?

Harlequin: There is no darkness. There is no emotion. There is no pain. There is nothing, and nothing is required. It's a far simpler, and far more logical, existance.

[I]Spyder looked at him, in growing alarm. In desperation, she tried to sift through his mind, but found the door barred and closed. She closed her eyes, slowly, a tear running down her cheek.[/I]

Spyder: No emotions?

Harlequin: None.

[I]There was a moment of silence, Harlequin's pronouncement a sudden reversal of everything they knew about him.[/i]

Harlequin: Feeling however, is easily feigned, when one understands what motivates it. Neccessity required that the semblance of feeling existed though, for continuity, and so that this may be seen through until the end.

Spyder: You manipulated me. All your protestations of love....

Harlequin: Oh, I loved you once. With everything I had. Then, I realised, not with my death, long before that, how little such feelings meant in a corpreal world. One day you'll understand, though it will most likely take true death. You never had my detached insanity, darkness.

[I]He looked around, his manner becoming more business-like.[/I]

Harlequin: The plan is workable, but can improved on. Rather than have Valeigh resist Ochkik Haddah, which is chancy, we'll confine him once lured out, then destroy the mortal form he inhabits.

Valeigh: How?

Harlequin: Simple. Forced possession, followed by an auric realignment.

Valeigh: You can't do that...

Harlequin: Ah, but I can. Rather than risk his own physical form, he will attempt to possess a being most easily manipulated. Which, due to my detachment, is me. However, once inside, I'll shut the door behind him. His etheric self will be trapped, and you can annihilate me, and him, at will.

Spyder: I won't let you do that.

[I]Harlequin turned, with a wicked grin on his face. The room darkened around them. When Harlequin next spoke, his voice was far different, and carried a ghastly echo from a far-distant plane with it, an ethereal chorus of moans.[/I]

Harlequin: You're too late. I already have this mortal under my complete control.

Spyder: NO!

[I]Harlequin's form shook violently, and urgent words tumbled out. In Harlequin's voice.[/I]

Harlequin: He's trapped, but will try to flee. Destroy him, now! Don't worry, I'll see you all on the other side.[/font][/color]