Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=deeppink]I belive it looks rather nice, sir. Cheers :beer: (took me a while to find the right word >_<)

Only problem I'm experiencing is a lot of red "x"s where graphics should be...but that's probably just a glitch on this computer of mine :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I belive it looks rather nice, sir. Only problem I'm experiencing is a lot of red "x"s where graphics should be...but that's probably just a glitch on this computer of mine :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Yeah, I've had that a bit too -- but my connection is slow. When I reconnect, it's usually fine.

People may notice a few technical glitches as the server adjusts (so that [url]www.otakuboards.com[/url] actually works). But I expect everything to operate fairly smoothly for the most part.

Any techincal problems will be repaired shortly if they occur. :)[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]there's always a "/" before a " ' " in the polls though.. besides that, i love this james![/color]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Hee-hee-hee, it's back!


*does a celebratory dance*


This may not have my favorite color, but it's not bad.. And the new options more than make up for it!


Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sacrifice some sheep in the name of Otaku...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I give it an A for Adam. [/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO!


I'll tell you what I told Feh in AIM...


"Adam and James outdid themselves this time..."

;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I give it an A for Adam. [/B][/QUOTE]

In that case, I give it an [b]F[/b] for [b]F[/b]lash loves it. :D
Posted
I love it James........ And this is the first time in about 2 weeks that ive been back on the boards because.........well...........the stupid computer kept messing up and we desperately needed to have it fixed, but im back now. And im saying all of my sorry's now because of me not giving notice to everyone of my absence.

Sorry RPG's.

Im back, and glad to [I]be[/I] back.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
This is great James, very good work. OB seems so different now, your the man!;)
Posted
[color=royalblue]*sniff* Thanks everyone. :)

I felt I had to redeem myself after the V4 update...it wasn't complete -- we should have stayed offline for longer to get it truly finished.

I wanted V5 to be what V4 [i]should[/i] have been, if you get my meaning. :)[/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]WOW. It looks awesome. better than I ever would have thought. :beer:[/b][/color]
Posted
*starts kissing Adam's and James' shoes* Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! My life has gone down hill ever since you started upgrading the boards, and now I finally have a LIFE!!! ...Or considering how much time I'm going to be spending here, how much of a life I'm going to lose...:rolleyes: Either way, thanks alot James and Adam!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...