BabyGirl Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=deeppink]I belive it looks rather nice, sir. Cheers :beer: (took me a while to find the right word >_<) Only problem I'm experiencing is a lot of red "x"s where graphics should be...but that's probably just a glitch on this computer of mine :)[/color]
James Posted April 29, 2002 Author Posted April 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]I belive it looks rather nice, sir. Only problem I'm experiencing is a lot of red "x"s where graphics should be...but that's probably just a glitch on this computer of mine :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Yeah, I've had that a bit too -- but my connection is slow. When I reconnect, it's usually fine. People may notice a few technical glitches as the server adjusts (so that [url]www.otakuboards.com[/url] actually works). But I expect everything to operate fairly smoothly for the most part. Any techincal problems will be repaired shortly if they occur. :)[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 When OtakuBoards was reborn, I was once again given life. A big [b]OI![/b] to James and Adam, Adam and James! :)
Guest Zeh Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=indigo]there's always a "/" before a " ' " in the polls though.. besides that, i love this james![/color]
Flash Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Just dandy. You've outdone yourselves with this update. But do us Mods still get our 'Larger Avatar' Perks? :p
Nerdsy Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Hee-hee-hee, it's back! *does a celebratory dance* This may not have my favorite color, but it's not bad.. And the new options more than make up for it! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sacrifice some sheep in the name of Otaku...[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]I give it an A for Adam. [/B][/QUOTE] LMAO! I'll tell you what I told Feh in AIM... "Adam and James outdid themselves this time..." ;)
Flash Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]I give it an A for Adam. [/B][/QUOTE] In that case, I give it an [b]F[/b] for [b]F[/b]lash loves it. :D
Jamvis Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 SCHWEET! i love it! they really outdone themselves now. and its great that they kept it to where we kept our posts!
Krillen Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 I love it James........ And this is the first time in about 2 weeks that ive been back on the boards because.........well...........the stupid computer kept messing up and we desperately needed to have it fixed, but im back now. And im saying all of my sorry's now because of me not giving notice to everyone of my absence. Sorry RPG's. Im back, and glad to [I]be[/I] back.
Charles Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Hey hey, it's back and looking good. I dig the color scheme. Nice work. Also, I like how easy it is to submit replies. Great all around update.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 This is great James, very good work. OB seems so different now, your the man!;)
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=indigo] To Quote the Great One himself...."Finally the the Boards have come back to the Otaku community"....and it looks like it is everything Adam promised and more. Looks Great!![/color]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 MAN!!! When I came on here...I was like..."AM I IN THE RIGHT BOARD?!" LOL! YOU GUYS ROCK! I LOVE THE COLOR SCHEME! :D
James Posted April 29, 2002 Author Posted April 29, 2002 [color=royalblue]*sniff* Thanks everyone. :) I felt I had to redeem myself after the V4 update...it wasn't complete -- we should have stayed offline for longer to get it truly finished. I wanted V5 to be what V4 [i]should[/i] have been, if you get my meaning. :)[/color]
Guest Matt Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=red][b]WOW. It looks awesome. better than I ever would have thought. :beer:[/b][/color]
Shy Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=green]I love the new boards, great job James (and Adam, of course.)[/color]
NeoCactuar Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Ohhh.... Very nice James & Adam. I like the Bar up the top, and the overall smoothness of the site :)
DeathKnight Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=crimson]o_O Woo. this ownz. Period. End O' Discussion... -Ken[/color]
Fall Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 wow......... o.O;; nice...... great work. I'm getting lost nearly every minute... o.O;; this board rulez even more now.
Warlock Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 *starts kissing Adam's and James' shoes* Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! My life has gone down hill ever since you started upgrading the boards, and now I finally have a LIFE!!! ...Or considering how much time I'm going to be spending here, how much of a life I'm going to lose...:rolleyes: Either way, thanks alot James and Adam!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now