OtakuBoards

Reject Awards...

*GaLxY-GiRl*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]To be honest i kinda like Garlic JR but not the Spice Girls Yajorobe and Pilaf gotta be the biggest rejects and y didnt u add Mr.Satan to there [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Well, to be perfectly honest with [b]you[/b]....I don't believe Hercule is a "total" reject. His cowardace is quite amusing, and I read somewhere he befriended Buu and actually convinced him to stop hurting people{for a while that is.} But don't get me wrong, he's a loser when it comes to power and fighting ability...{and taking credit for Cell's demise....Shame on him!!! :flaming:}[/COLOR]

Guest Voodookanaka
Why is oolong not on the list!?!?!?!?!?!
Im voting oolong ( I h8 oolong, jus look at my desktop
[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/desk.jpg[/url] )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]LoL :laugh:.....Does anyone else see the irony of this^^^ ?!? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red] I do, I think the only thing Yajirobe ever did in a fight was cut off Vegeta's tail, and he's always saying that he's not goning to fight with Goku. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Yajirobi is me monday mornings, he's a smart a$$$...hehehehehe..but not a total reject..I HATE YAMUCHA...ok...sorry to his fans I still love you....:D :devil: :love: :angel: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Aww.....I love:love: Yamcha's character! :D { He may not be as brave as say,....Vegeta, or Goku....But what do you expect?!? He's only human!!(Heh, pun [i]intended[/i]) }[/COLOR] ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]Garlic Jr. and his Spice rejects
peh, if you've gotta have henchmen do your job, then you're nothin'
then again, that's what Pilaf does, but I find Pilaf to be somewhat amusing for some reason... [/B][/QUOTE]

hey u cant flame garlic for haveing henchman even through the spice rejects would have been my last choice i mean Friza has a ton of henchman and at 1 time he was the most feared being in the unerivirse until i had to put a end to him:D

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/duolinktrunks/images/trunks/trunkswind.gif[/IMG]