OtakuBoards

Siege of the Necromancer [RPG]

Phantom

[color=sienna][i]Looking from the top of the narrow shaft, Ilythiirtar gazes downwards, through the duct-like shaft of cobwebbed nothingness, he decides against physically climbing down. In an instant his body meticulously vaporizes, transcending the flight of untrustworthy ladder steps in a gaseous state of being, only to rematerialize at the bottom?nothing at all to be seen other than that the lighting was now a strange, almost ghostlike haze of fire?the torches shine a dark light on the passageway.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b](thinking) ?I wonder, what has my father placed in store for me for this segment of the trek??

[i]After several moments of contemplation, Ilythiirtar pleads with his own tortured soul, speculating on if Vau-Like, the demon enchantee was the only protection?hell the remote climate and the fact that Nilothakir would never care to look at his apprentice?s grave was all that mattered to Sebastian Nailo.

After some serious deliberation Ilythiirtar walks on, unsure and unaware?his life hangs on the thread of if this is his last salvation?or final sanctum of learning?Unsure, he walks on, willing to take peace for his life any day?[/i][/color]

OOC: I decided to TRY to get past my current writers block..but?.but idont know?.ile TRY?best I can give?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Color=indigo][I] Eve watched everyhitng Her brother saw thru her left eye. She saw what he saw, as he saw what she did thru his right. They were linked my heart, she didnt not know if he realized yett what he saw. She teared up as she read his thoughts.. he had wished so much for a child, her dear brother.. she cried lightly as she griped Ryuu's hand..

She turned to look at him as she smiled, he wiped her eyes with his sleeve..[/I]

[B]Ryuu:[/B] My dearest, you musen't cry, we have a job to do if were to get you your body back and get you in to your Illy's arms as quickly as possible.

[I] Eve simpley nodded. Taking Ryuu's hand and progressing onward.

She finally noticed their surrounding and Eve cried out, holding on to Ryuu with all her stregnth. Her body trembled as she saw the rising pools of lava surrounding the five foot wide path they were on. het hands turned red she griped his garment so tightly...

Her hands.. HER HANDS! Eve cried out as she looked at herself, almost in tears. Her shirt was silvery color, as was the daycloak stren about her sholders, her brown... skirt? Eve looked at it in puzzlement, as did Ryuu. The brown loose skirt fell to her knees, her black boots comming up to right under her knees. She nodded, pleased with this much better then the skimpy outfit Nilo had made of her. She touched her face, yes, it was herown, no longer blue, and her long whit hair was now short and red with purple highlights, as it should be, she grinned, her hand flew to her side as she checked the scabbard at her side, she was almost afraid to touch the hilt of the sword that lain in it. She slowly drew the sword, the moment her eyes laid upon the shining blue blade her heart lept, she fully drew the sword and hugged the shrap blade protectivitly..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] SHINKORU!! MY SWORD SHINKORU!!

[I] Calming down she slid the scord back in its scabbard and walked on, hand in hand with Ryuu. His white hair standing out in the surroundings od frd and black, as did his white garments. hid odd but, somehow handsome facial featured made it all blend togather. She Smiled thinking of what was to come. Her long kept secrete, even Illy did not suspect...

Her heart tightend.. Ilythiirtar.. her Illy.. her love.. She wondered if he even thought about her now, she wondered if he loved her still as she loved him so, she wondered if he knew she was dead, she wondered if he knew did he even care...

Ryuu stoped walking and looked to Eve. His hand cupped her cheek as he glared in to her eyes..[/I]

[B]Ryuu:[/B] Eve.. he loves you still, you know that, think of all you have been through, do you think he would leave you so quickly? Do you doubt your love so? Have faith in him, I feel he would be disipointed to hear you thinking that way...

[I] Ryuu's lips pressed to Eves forhead as he turned and tugged her on. They walked in silence but for Eve's going over of what she must do.. thet would die unless she saved them.. their names rang sweetly in her heart... Rei.. Matthew.... She smiled inwardly as they approached the end of their path..

They appeared in front of a door. Its wooden frame lined wiht a black ash that crumbled off from time to time. She reached her hand out to touch the handle but instantly coiled back..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] ITS HOT!

[I] Ryuu nodded as if mocking her. He reached out his hand and gripped the handle, it sizizled lightly as he released it slowly. As he did the door creaked open.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Why you little....

[I] Ryuu grinned as they walked thru the doorway. Eve's hand trembled in his..

She looked around and shrunk in to Ryuu more, the figures in the swirling darkness around them scared her, the faces, figures, demons, monsters, her fears...

Eve looked forward ignoring the images. The path ahead stretched farther than she could see. She wondered what dangers lied ahead.[/I]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: i was gonna make one long post but whats the use?[/color]

[i][color=teal]Serenol dashed forward, feeling the psychic connection betwixt himself and his beloved sister. he surged forward faster, the blood in his veins and the ichor with it was boiling. He ran up a hillock and jumped off of it, drawing Alaris out into the sunlight. As his wings unfurled, keeping him in that moment of brilliance even longer, he came down upon his target. The necromancer quickly threw up a shield, blocking the blade's fatal cleave. Serenol stumbled back, preparing to strike again and screaming.[/i]

[b]Sereniol:[/b]For all of the grief you caused. For Eve, Mara, Ilythiirtar, my father, and MY MOTHER! REARGGG!!!!

[i]The dark blade of Nilothakir, now named Vernia, met Alaris in mid-slash. It was cleave-for-countercleave, strike-for-strike. Serenol's father had trained them both in the exact same skills. Serenol then gave Nilothakir a sharp wound in the side. Nilothakir pointed to his uppermost tower, then disappeared. Serenol shook his head and joined the battle with the dark-elves, battling as if he were an army himself.[/i][/color]

[color=sienna][i]His eyes narrowed at the altar that rest before him, it lay astern to the large casket-like fornication of his fathers? burial. In a blurred presence, Ilythiirtar?s body emerges from the gloom of his father?s shadow, appearing before the altar, his eyes locked on the crusted transcription of his father?s lore-like procession.

The artifact placed quite the stress on Ilythiirtar, for it was worn as a necklace around his own father?s neck. It posed as a major threat if by chance his mind had not yet adapted to the soul stealing ways.

All that forgotten, he gripped the chain of the pendant?
---
[b]Four hours later[/b]

Ilythiirtar?s eyes open, the decimal cut of the landscape digs into the back of his mind like a swept notch of dust being flung about in a Vlirmabliu rain storm. He had only needed a couple seconds to realize he was at the entrance to the gates of Naught?[/i][/color]

[i][color=teal]Serenol had barely time to stop his fight with a Warg before he knew what hit him. He spun around, the blood on his forehead dripping from a new wound. He turned to face....himself. His shadow had returned to carry out its promise of long ago. Maverick stood before Serenol, the cruel dagger drawn. Before Serenol could react, the longest sword Serenol had seen (or felt) was plunged through his chest, pinning him to a tree. Serenol's ichorous blood flowed from the wound. He let out a silent prayer that Eve would not see his dying hours. There was a chance that he could be saved as before, however...[/i][/color]

[color=sienna][i]Ilythiirtar's face, matted with a beard coupled with snow and ice, peeks up above a snow dune, his eyes humble as he makes his way to the plains of Faerun's north fields.

His eyes scan for obvious intrusions of life in an abdomination form... His well-used mind powers dimished to nothing... All he is focused on is to reach the spired tower of his father's Mentor...[/i]

OOC: sure this rpg is damned near dead...dont mean we can spam... keep this info asking and retrieveing to pm's please...thnx[/color]

• 1 month later...
[color=teal]OOC:Just to let you know, I will finish this damned RPG if I have to do it myself. Flynn, you're leading an army of dark elves against Nilo if you haven't bothered to read your last post, i'm dead, Dani is dead, Mike is searching for something about his father, and the rest are screwing off somewhere. And Mike, to answer th question I KNOW you're gonna ask, yes, i am a persistent bugger that doesn't know when to quit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Hunter opened his eyes to the spirit realm, where the lost scroll of Antiquity was held. He grabbed the scroll, wishing against all hope, paying with all of his might, for the scroll to use its lost power and ressurect the one closest to him. His hope of avenging his father and mother dying out as he wished for his sister to live again....

His physical body vanished into the Alaris' blade, causing it to glow with a more unearthly pallor than ever before. Hunter's last words to his sister, should his wish be granted, were written on the hilt.[/i]

[b]Message:[/b]My dear sister, with my death, you have become the rightful holder of Alaris. I shall live again, but merely for a scant amount of time after you thrust the blade deep into the Alterstone at the base of Nilothakir's keep. I shall live only to avenge our mother. Tell Mara that I am sorry, and also tell Ilythiirtar that he is more worthy of the title I once held than I am. I name him Prince of Ashrenia, to be King with a month of Nilothakir's demise. He may pass the burden to you, or whomever he may wish. Farewell, my dear sister. We shall meet again, but after that, my soul shall never curse our fair world again....

[i]The shimmering Alaris began to glow more brightly as the name inscribed on the hilt changed from Alaris to Serenis. If the wish was not granted and Eve was not brought back to life, then Hunter's sacrifice would be for naught....[/i][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
OOC: its been a while but IM BACK!!! muwahaha BTW IM PM"N EVERYONE ONE OF YALL! THIS THING WILL BE FINISHED! IM MAKING A BOOK OUTTA IT SO PLZ! Put your heart in to it, i want this to be really good.... i mean its sooo close to being over every one just get back to Nilo's for the final battle! Please, just make ur way back!
--------------------------------------------------------
[color=indigo][I]Eve looked around hell as everyhitng started to glow.

Ryuu pulled Eve behind him incase the light ment danger.

They beheld the mighty sword Alaris in front them. Eve stood in horror as she watched it...

She Took a few steps forward and reached her hand out to grab the handle.

Eve screamed and fell back as the sword grew a bright blazing white. Alaris spoke..[/I]

[B]Alaris:[/b] Stop! I shan't let anyone weild me except my wrightful owner!

[B]Eve:[/B] But Alas, My dear brother is dead! AND I CREATED YOU!

[B]Alaris:[/B] Eve..

[I]Eve smiled as she bowed her head[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] It is I, Great Sword Alaris, thou you may be longer then i forged you, it is you none the less. And I made you. I will take you to the castle of the necromancer and hand you over to my brother, for you know, as well as I, Death is only the beginning of things. My Brother is not truly Dead, and If I hurry I can save him, but my tast is not finished, and if my... are to be saved i must hurry for it shall be soon to late.

[B]Alaris:[/B] Alright, I shall let you hold me for the time being, but do not use me unless it is truly neccicary.

[B]Eve:[/B] Agreed.

[I] With that said Eve grabed the seth and slid the sword in.Hanging it on her belt next to her own Shinkoru she noticed its odd lightency, for she remberd when she crafted it, it was dreadfully heavy.

Ryuu and Eve walked on through hell, the firly pits of lava surrounding their small path....[/I]

[B]---------------------------------------------[/B]

[I]Ahead Eve saw what looked like a well. She ran to it, hopeing it was this, finally, she had made it.[/I]

[B]Ryuu:[/B] Eve stop!

[I]Eve lifted her head as Ryuu walked to her. He slipped his hand in the water and screamed as he yanked it out.[/I]

[B]Ryuu:[/B] Yes. This is it Eve. You understand, you will be alone..

[I]Eve Nodded.:[/I]

[B]Ryuu:[/B] Save them and be quick, for what you are about to do will change the fate of all.

[B]Eve:[/B] I understand. If I am to save htem all, the ones I hold so dear.. I.. My life might have to be sacrificed. But It is a price I am Willing to pay. Mara...Hunter, My Dearest Illy...Lacroix, Aliry, Elsyan, Raven, both of them, and my newest friend. I must save them all. NILO WILL NOT WIN!

[I] The moment she finished her words Eve lept off the edge of the pool. She Struggled to scream but the thick waters pressed in on her. Her Breth left her, everything went dark as she felt her life force slipping away. She knew she had done right.

She Awoke suddenly, how much later she didnt know.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] I'm here.. In the future. I was forboden to come here... but I broke that promise. TO bad, if it costs me my life it must.. I will save my friends... and my children.

[I] Her voice failed as she realized now, she was truly alone.

A scream off in the distance broke her train of thought. Her head lifted as she slowly shrank, her skin turning black as night. Her bright Green eyes glitterd now in the sockets of a black wolf's body. She took off, raceing through the woods she oddly recnoized. Then it hit her, that this was her home, that day her and Ryuu flew off to the inn, she feared she would never see it again.She smiled slight inwardly as she wished she could scream in terror.[/I]

[I] The scene before her tore her to peaces:

Her home, stood high in a tree bruning brightly, fire blazed throught the surrounding trees, she ciuld feel them screaming in pain, dieing right in front her eyes. A little giel screamed.

Little girl: MOMMY!! DADDY!!

Just then i..ILLY! Her Illy lept to the girl, scooping her from the blaze.

Future Illy: Where is your brother?!

Little girl: He's still in there!

Her would soon to be husband rushed inside the blaze. Just as he did the roof colapsed.[/I]

[I]Eve lept, without thinking, she glanced down as she soared in to the air toward the blazing tree, what she saw under her made her blood run cold, her body, herself, a little older..but her.. liying dead on the ground. She shook it off as she hit the tree and lept to the next, pouncing from tree to tree til she reached the top. Landing on the burning bridge that led to her home she looked forward. She closed her eyes and lowerd her head as she ran forward, almost instantly she felt the burning on her back and soot filling her nostrils. Once inside she saw noting but a burning blase of red and orange. She looked around, her eares perked up listening for anything.

She thought: If they will die, I will die with them, GODS PLEASE! Do not the this be their fate!

Her head swerved suddenly as she heard a cough. SHe saw her husband laying in the corner, a child in his arms. He was badly burnt, and his body was all that was protecting his child from death. The little boy screamed as more of the roof fell around them, then he saw her.

Little boy: MOMMY!!!

Eves eyes teared as she jumped over burning wood and falling debris to them. She nuzzles the slipping away Illy. He looked up in to her eyes..

Future Illy: MY wife.. I.....love you...

Eves heart tore apart as he spoke what would likely be his last words. Her nostrils flared and she raged at the card fate had now delt her. Her child or her love. How could the gods do this?! She was outraged She thought..

Slowly she began to turn to her normal form, no longer caring if they saw, knowing what would end as when they did, what her fate would now be. She coughed as she breathed in the smoke. Her mind raced at ways to help them. Something else fell and the air was clutterd with smoke. Her yes lit up.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] RYUU!!!! HELP ME NOW!

[I]before the words could fully leave her mouth the top of the burning hut was gone. The boy looked up.

Lil boy: MR. RYUU! But your supposed to be dead!

Eve looked up, knowing now her own time Ryuu had come to her rescue. She scoped her son up in her arms and threw him up, Ryuu swept down to catch him and then he took off to her daughter, briing them both safely to the ground. Eve was left with Illy.

She lifted his head in her hands as he opend his eyes.

Tears flodded her as she buried her head in his chest[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] NO! YOUR SUPPOSED TO LIVE! IF you die now, My Illy will die as well! as will I! I must save my future self too. Love please no. YOU CANT DIE!

The moment her tears hit his shirt the fire stopped. Everyhitng seemed to freeze. She looked up, taking advantage of this and picked him up, she struggled under the weight, she was still just an elf, sh wasnt verry strong unless in her own time. She found herself and jumped from the tree as time started again, the entire tree caught fire as she hit the ground on one knee. She felt something snap as she did this, letting Illy down. She looked at him.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] I cannot take you with me. But if I dont take the children now, They will die, Nilo will have them. She looked to her "corpse" as it moved and started to wake. Go to her, be with me. Do not let her die.

[I]Tears streamed her eyes as she hissed his forhead.

Turning around she ran then lept to the air and dissapeard in the smoke. She had found her way on Ryuu's back as he soared straight to a black hole in the ground. She grabbed both her children and held them tightly as they cried for their daddy. Eve tried to comfort them, but couldnt verry well. They knew.. they knew.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] You knew this day would come.. its all happend before in the past, you rember, thats why you hadnt aged. 8 years old, twins. Emily, and Matthew. You will see your father soon. or who will be your father, I pray.. if his heart is still with me.

[B]Emily:[/B] Mommy.. Don't worry, Daddy loves you still. once he regains granpaws power he will return to you.

[B]Matt:[/B] Yes mommy. We know.

[I] Eves eyes teared as she gripped them both. Emilys long brown pigtails flutterd behind them, and Matts blond hair russled wildly, short, but verry messed up. Eve smiled looking in to Emily and Mat's eyes. His bright blue eyes glitted sadly, and Emilys deep brown eyes shone with pain.

Eve held them tightly as Ryuu enterd the black hole. Her eyes shut tight as she felt a blast of pain again, she felt her children flinch in her arms. Sce screamed as they emerged from the pool and were back in hell. Ryuu was now his human form and her children were still in her arms, Eve sat on the steps leading to the pool, the fire surrounding made her memories flash and the pain surge, her blood boiled in rage at the gods.

She set Em and Matt down. The looked at her.[/I]

[B]Emily and Matt:[/B] E:Mommy. M: Its is time E: For you M: to go back.

[B]Emily:[/B] Mommy. Its gonna hurt, and once the gat to earth is open we and Ryuu will follow. but you must go quickly, Uncle Hunter needs you.

[B]Matt:[/B] Yes..

[I]Eve nodded as Emily grabbed alaris from Eves side, she went to stop them but realzed she felt no pain. Mat helped her hold it, as if it was heavy. the looked at each other and nodded, brining it down on their mother. Eve screamed. As the sord tore through Eve, the gateway opend. A rip in the air appeared, showing the forest Eve "died" in. Suddenly she was thrown out of hell, and her children and Ryuu quickly followed. Ryuu lifted one on each sholder as the held on. Ryuu looked down at her.[/I]

[B]Ryuu:[/B] Eve, you must be alone again. I will keep them safe, it must be this way.

[I]Eve nodded solumly.

She watched them walk away. Once out of seeing range she stood and dusted herself off, she picked up Alaris and re-sethed it. She walked off, Nilos tower loomed above the trees, far off in the distance.

Her footsteps echoed thru the empty forest as she walked forward, a burdon hung on her heart and mind. She turned suddenly as she ears perked up, she spun to see to bluury figures heading straight forward. Her eyes went wide as she stumbled backwards. 2 arms went out, one from each side, as both clothlined her at once. She fell back with a short cry for air. once she caught it she laughed, laying on the ground rolling with laugher.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Looks like i wont be alone.

[I] She stood and turned, embraceing Her siblings as they laughed as well. [/I]

[B]Raven (m):[/b] Sister, ive missed you.

[B]Raven (f):[/B] Yes, sorry I had to kill you, you know Y I had to thou, and it was for the best. Shall we get to see our Nice and nephew soon? and what of our brother in-law.

[I] Eves head hung and they silenced. She walked on, gripping Ravens (m) hand on her right and Ravens (f) hand in her left. They truged on talking lightly about recent things heading to the tower.[/I]

[I]Ravens (f) ears shot up as she cried out[/I]

[B]Raven (f):[/B] EVE! ARCHERS!

[I] Eve went to duck but it was to late, the arrow hit her straight on in the stomach. Raven (m) ran off to kill the dirty creachers. Raven (f) grabbed Eve as she hit her kneed, hands wraped around the oddly big arrow.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] *coughing and gasphong* uh... *cough* b..brother.. ser.....Hunter... he....help me....*SCREAM!*

[I] At that moment their heads lifted, Ilythiirtar ,Mara, Elsyan, Aliry,Oblivion and Lacroix they heard it, and knew. They must head back, the final battle was about to begin..[/I]

[I] Eve fell face first in to the ground, this pushed the arrow deeper in, as she laid on it, Raven (f) struggled to turn her but Eve wouldnt move.[/I]

[B]Raven (f):[/B] Brother of my sister. Help me.

[I]She stood as the air ariund her started to glow. Her hands went out in front her as she yelled out[/I]

[B]Raven (f):[/B] HUNTER ARISE! AWAKE FROM YOU SILENT DEATH AND SAVE YOUR SISTER!

[I]Far away off somewhere way behind Nilos keep Hunters eyes opend his body miteralized as he awoke, with her spell Raven gave her life. The sword Alaris moved itsself from Eve's side, its hilt shone bright as the name Serenol was incripted in gold on its scabbard and the name Serenis dissapeared from the sword and the name Alaris shone brightly.[/I]

[B]Alaris:[/B] I curse the name Serenis. I Am the Holy Sword Alaris, my true owner is Serenol. I will go ot him now, the moment his hand touches my Hilt, He shall be again a Holy Knight.

[I] The sword dissapeared, re-appearing again in front of Hunter. His hand shot up as he stood, his hand gripping the sword with all his might, like a wave it passed over him, turnign his clothign white, as well as his hair, brighter white than ever seen, as the ripple hit his back wings emmerged and unfolded, big and white, graceful and elegent. Raven (f) say all this in her minds eyes as she took in her last breath...[/I]

[B]Raven:[/B] Sister... I love you

[I]Eves eyes stared blankly to the side as she had gone in to shock, blood covering the ground around her. Raven looked to the sky, and dissapeared.[/I][/color]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ooc:muwahahahaha :-D

[color=sienna][i]The trek was long. Ilythiirtar sniffs the air with delight upon returning to his wife. The air, scented with a gift of rosary brought through a cavity-like depression in the realm of hitherlife, Ilythiirtar feels her. Her life force dwindling, his soul redeeming lover to be splayed to death once more.

Dashing into the moment?s air, Ilythiirtar amphoricates like as though he had wafted from a dirty beaker. His legs and mind fling him to the soundless forest; the smoke on the horizon dictates his flared nostrils. He knows all too certainly what awaits him.

Landing in a nearby tree, Ilythiirtar spots the newly cantered Serenol, his life force raging. At once Ilythiirtar materializes behind the newly lived elf.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (Whispering) ?Eve is mine to protect?You must respect this, your love for your sister can heal her with the slightest blink, and my love can heal her with very much the same ease but my Mentor, you?of all people must understand the relic nature of my soul. One touch and she will be pilfered for a garden?s sanctive life to be burned like a bushfire. I must give up my eternal life as a soul stealing raider of hatred, and give her my mortality. Please understand??

[i]At that Ilythiirtar dematerializes into what feels like a void of life?..Serenol senses the change in his young pupil, and friend, but merely casts it away as worry for a loving wife. The change in Ilythiirtar is not only the concern of the love of his life?but the inheritance of his touch, the soul patronizing touch of his father, Sebastion Nailo, the night breeze of icy cold northerliness.

Eve lay cold, and silent. Not much left of her true being of life, her breaths dwindle in the wind, her wind?.her demonic cherishing love of it?the wind attempts to steal her final breath, the chocking of her lungs?the final feeling of weeping alone in her death. But that is not so, she cries out, to stubborn to die.

Ilythiirtar?s aura emerges from behind the shadow of darkness as usual, but with more so of a challenge than normal?he is shaking, his body unfurled to the sheer pain of loss, downward spirals in its path to a fate not all to clear.

So he drops to his knees, red tears of blood streak his face, and so he drops?his mournful face to her chest, and so he weeps, the blood of his tears do soak the intermittent pain from her wound?thus it closes within seconds, and the fabrication of her being?utterly fit with repent. Reponses of a should-be dead love of a cleanliness chastened, yet harrowed love.[/i]

[b]Eve:[/b] (wrapping her arms around Ilythiirtar) ?Did?you?.get what?.you want?? (remembering the letter)

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (grimacing with her pain) ?I received the answers to my questions?But I ended up getting more than I bargained for?.right now as we speak, your soul is being stolen from my touch. Even my healing touch destroys your being?I must give it back and I must give you my eternal life in return for your soul?It is how I am destined. Once I give it to you, life will cease to function for me?I must?Steal the soul of your father in order to regain my elfhood?I must?protect you..?

[i]A beam of black mana?st emerges from Ilythiirtar?s heart, causing him to jerk violently backwards, out of his wife?s arms?

Freedom?with the cost of mortality. So it may be?[/i][/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Jesus Christ. This thing, resurrected. My opinion was that it was dead, evicerated, and strung up on a fence.... Hell, I think that was the consensus for a while... Like, three months or so.

IC: [I]The drow marched. Rather than the thunderous boom that accompanied the armies of lesser races (which was everyone), the drow moved silently. A legion, a multitude, a horde. Or assassins. Murderers. Rapacious fiends unmatched in warfare, magic, unmatched in sheer evil, sheer darkness. Lacroix sat, high in one of Menzoberranzan's many caverns, watching the Exodus. It seemed every dark elf able to fight, or cast spells (which was all of them), along with countless slaves; goblins, ogre, bugbears, rothe, deurgar, illithids.... An unstoppable force. Priestesses of Lloth chanted dark hymns, undead priestesses, the dreaded lichnee, banshees, arch liches, the wizards of Sorcere. Spiders followed along behind the marching forces. Behind them, greater creatures of the Underdark. Hook horrors, basilisks, Grubb beasts, strange scorpion/spider mixes, other fiends never seen by mortal eyes. All beckoned by the drow's mystic call, their palpable desire for slaughter. Drawn along in the bloodrush, the bloodlust, the blood tide. Nothing would sway them. A force of tens of thousands marched, the mightiest force in the realms. Let Nilothakir, or all the gods of the universe, try and stop them.

Lacroix rose. He remembered what it was to be a drow. He remembered the dark passions, the intoxicating evil. He realised what he was. He came to terms with it. He was one of them. He would lead the ravening beast.

He leapt down, in front of the army. The halted, awaiting his command. He beckoned to several mages, and a huge portal lit the eastern edge of the mile wide cavern. A strange realm appeared on the other side. Lacroix examined it, confident it would serve.

He turned, the smile on his face one only a drow could make. It was echoed in every face, every pair of fangs and mandibles, and creatures thoughts. Destruction.[/I]

OOC: Apocalypse when? Whenever the hell I feel like it...[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=teal][i]Silently, Hunter looked out at the keep. He clasped Alaris tightly, then, without warning, cried out to the air.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]VENGEANCE!!!!

[i]He jumped forward, paying little attention to the lovers behind him, the army below him, or the shadows to the left of him. He cared only to bring down the tower in front of him. He dashed forward through Nilothakir's minions, slashing and hacking as the war began. Dark elves, driders, ogres, goblins, orc, trolls, balrogs, elves, gnomes, dwarves, and men all waged war beneath the balcony of Nilothakir's keep. With fury and a searing pain in his heart, Hunter flew up to the balcony.[/i]

[b]Nilothakir:[/b]Whelp, do I have to teach you your lesson again? You cannot win!

[i]Nilothakir entered his keep, sealing the entrance behind him, leaving the only way in the door at the foot of the keep, guarded by a dragon and a balrog of ice....[/i][/color]

• 3 months later...
[color=crimson]OOC: I FINALLY DID IT!!!
IC:Eve screamed as Illy hit the ground sevral feet away. Her eyes wide with fear and pain. Jumping ot her feet she rushed over to him. Kneeling down beside him she slid her hand under his head and lifted it looking in his open eyes. Illys eyes were blank and seemingly lifeless, stairing up at the sky.

[A few miles away]

Elsyan and Oblivions heads liffted as they heard a scream.

Oblivion: That sounded like Eve.

Elsyan: Your right, it did. Do you think we should go?

Oblivion: Yeah anythings better than sitting here waiting to die.

Elsyan nodded as she grabbed Runeth. He crawled up her sholder as she ran out the door. Oblivion already a few paces ahead of her was the first to spot Eve knelt down crying over Illy.

Elsyan stopped short as she thought over the spells she knew and potions she had. Maby she could help him.

Elsyan: Oblivion! I have an idear! Use your twister and I?ll use my spell healing hand, pick Illy up in the twister and let it take my spell in to the twister to fully heal Illy. Its risky but its all we got.

Eve: Good idear! Try it, please Oblivion!

Oblivion: Ok. But if it dosen?t work, its not my fualt.

Eve: I?de never blame it on you or anyone, thank you so much for trying.

Oblivion: Elsyan! Cast your spell and I?ll make the twister out of your spell, cuz if I use my spell fully it might hurt him more.

Elsyan noded as she brought her hands in front of her as she began to chant. Oblivion moved his hands over him as the wind picked up. The glowing yellow-white of Elsyan?s healing hand slowly started to be sucked up by the small whirlwind that had kicked up. Oblivion colsed his eyes as he consentrated harder makign the twister bigger and stronger. A cnstant white-yellow light strung from Elsyan to the twister. Her eyes remained closed as she chanted to keep the spell going.

Once the tornado was about eight feet tall Oblivion opend his eyes and directed the giant twister of swirling light toward Illy. He was almost instantly pulled in to it. Moments later Elsyan opend her eyes.

Elsyan: HEALING HANDS!

The twister grew brighter and turned from a yellow-white to pure white. Eve teared slightly as she could catch glimpses of Illy in the center of the twister floating as the light surrounded hm and seemed to be slowly being sucked in his body.

The twister died down and slowly lowerd Illy until he was standing on his feet a few wisps of light circling around him.

When the final strands of light had been asorbed by him his eyes slowly opend. They luminated a pale yellow. Illy coughed and fell to his knees, holding his stomach with his hand.

Eve, Oblivion and Elsyan ran to him and helped him up.

Eve: Love are you ok?!

Illy: *cough* I think so.

She shook his head hard and blinked his eyes. The yellow glow was gone and his eyes flickerd a grey/green. Eve tightend her grip on his thankfull he was alive. Everyone let go of him as he stood on his own.

Illy: Guys. Uh.. Girl too. *Chuckle* Thank you. You saved my life, and possibly my imortality.

Not waiting for a thanks Illy grabbed Oblivion and hugged him. Then turning to Elsyan hugging her. He smiled again grabbing Eve and cradeling her in his arms.

Illy: Wow Oblivion, your not homophobic like Aliry is.

At the mention of Aliry Eve screamed. She starting convulsing like she was having a seizure. Her hands flew to her head as she saw images before her eyes, horrofing images of a battle and Aliry, Nilo takign him captive.

Illy: Eve! Are you ok?!?!

Eve sat in Illys arms wide eyed and panting.

Eve: I had a vision. I think, Aliry sent it to me. Nilo had taken him captive. And I know where. We have to save him!

Oblivion: Right. We know he?d do the same for us.

Elsyan: Well, we need a plan.

Runeth jumped up from the ground to Elsyans sholder.

Runeth: I have an idear.

The all turned to look at him.

Elsyan: Go ahead then.

Runeth: Well, Eve, you seem to be linked somehow to Aliry. And if you know where he is, I can get us there. But we need a plan to free him. Eve, did you see what his of cage he was in?

Eve: yes, it looked like a necromantic bone cage.

Runeth: eek. One of a necromancers most powerful confienment spells. Um.. we might have to do another combo attack. Any idears?

Eve: How bout?..um? I GOT IT! Ok I?ll use Namida, and combined with Elsyans elemental flare, you can use light arrow, We?ll attack the cage. Illy hun, you can use energy transversal to asorb the power from the cage, then Elsyan and I attack it, because even if it is drained of power its still strong. And Oblivion, while we do that you use Sacred Winds to distract Nilo, then once Aliry is free I?ll telepathically tell him to use Blood Boil on Nilo, then Illy you send almost all the energy you asorb and blast it at Milo, then we grab hands and I?ll teleport us out of there.

Eve breathed heavily after finishing, having said it all in one breath.

Illy nooded.

Illy: we can do it.

Elsyan: That?s a good plan Eve, You know all of us and our spells pretty well.

Oblivion: Yeah. Great idear. You do know us pretty well. Well ya did see me use Scared Winds a while back on that beach.

Eve: yeah and it was really powerfull and extremly distracting.

Runeth: Elsyan, Shall I grow big?

Elsyan nodded and steped back as Runeths size grew until he was the size of a bus. Elsyan smiled and jumped up on his back. Illy, Oblivion and Eve stared at Runeth in awe.

Eve: Ive seen Ryuu grow but, golly that looked asome.

Runeth blushed.

Elsyan: Runeth! Lets go!
Eve then jumped from Runeths back and landed on his head.

Runeth: AAK!

Eve: I?ll giude you!

Runeth noded as Eve pointed the direction to go.

The Four could see a tower looming tall in the distance.

Eve: THAT?S NILO?S REPLECA CASTLE! Nilo built a replica of his tallest tower to confuse enmies. Alirys in there!

Runeth took off faster now that he has a set destination he could see. Screams could be heard from nearby.

Eve: RUNETH STOP!

Runeth haulted and hoverd in midair.

Eve: Look down!

They all gashped as they peered over Runeths side, Alirts Hell Hawk stood chained to a huge oak tree being attacked by a swarm of what looked like crows.

Eve grabbed Shinkrou from its holster and Jumped from Runeths head, 100 feet from the ground! The night light up around them as Shinkoru?s Bright Icy Blume glow was magnificent. Eve?s hand held Shinkoru blade down as she decended, her other hand flew straight down..

Eve: EVE CHIKARA!

Just then a thousand small jet blakc neon green rimmed discs flew from her palm zooming in to the cloud of red eyed crows making a path for Eve. When her spell was finished both her hands gripped Shinkorus handle as she brough it down on the massive chain binding the Hell Hawk. The blade wedged between two chain links and Eve was flung back into a nearby tree knocking her unchonsous. Shinkoru?s glow grew brighter as the chain binding the Hell Hawk froze over. Seeing this, the Hell Hawk violently jerked his neck snapping the fragile frozen over chain.

Now on the ground Illy raced to Eve, tending her wounds as Elsyand Runeth and Oblivion looked at the Hell Hawk. Elsyan, stepping up to it. Noticed its clooar had been broken and the clamps Aliry put were gone.

Elsyan: LUCIFER!

Hearing its name it jerked its head toward Elsyan. It eyed her a moment before reconizeing it as Alirys friend.

Lucifer walked to another tree and picked up the collar it used to wear. The red stone glinted in Shinkoru?s light as Lucifer slipped it back over its head and clamped its anklets back on. Oblivion was shocked a monster like this could become attached to anyone, even thought it had been caught. He figured it was because Aliry had healed its wounds before captureing it.

Eve finally came to in Illys Arms. Shinkoru floated to her and re-seathed it self.

Illy Picked Eve up and held her as Elsyan and Oblivion came over to them making sure Eve was ok.

Eve: No, love its ok I can walk.

Elsyan: WOW! That?s a first! You normally insist on being held. Now that u kinda need to be carried you wanna walk? I?ll never understand you.

Elsyan giggled as Eve shakily stood up on her own.

Suddenly The Hell Hawk, Lucifer, let out a shattering scream. The swarm of crows haden?t died. Out of nowhere a Blast of something blood red soaked the entire swarm. The crows cried out in pain as they fell dead on the ground, their bodied being burned away by the Red Acid that had been cast upon them.

Seeing the spell Eve?s head lifted. She knew of only one person who could perform that spell. She tore herself from Ill?y grasp and ran to him. Raven smiled as he took Eve in his arms, hugging her tightly, tears streaming from his eyes.

Raven: Eve, oh Eve, my darling sister.

He hugged her again as she nacked from him a bit. His hands remained holding hers as he spoke softly.

Raven: Eve, I have come to tell you Ryuu and?um, their safe.Sadly, Raven, she.. we don?t know whats happened to her. Shes either dead or, Nilo?.

Eve: I know. I thik she died, getting Alaris to Hunter.. we can ressurect her.. can?t we?

Raven: yes. We can. After Nilo is destroyed.

Illy walked glumly toward them. Elsyan and Oblvion running up talking about how asome a spell that was and how did he doit.

Illy stayed back abit, wondering why Eve and Aliry had a connection, and what it wasthat linked them. He wondered about his newly found powers and if he could controll them, if he would survive taking Nilo?s soul in to his body and obsorbeing his powers.

Eve noticed Illy wasn?t by her side and she looked around. He was gone.

Eve: SSHHH!

Her ears perked up as she heard his heavy footsteps walking away from them. She raced toward the sound. In the pitch black she didn?t see him as Eve ran in to Illy. He jumped startled, having not expected anything he had let his guard down. Eve fell back and hit the ground softly, tears in her eyes.
Eve: WHY?!? Why did you walk away?? Why did you leave??

Her voice quited and her sobbing grew. Illy knelt down and scooped her up in his arms and held her to him tightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck gripping him with all she had.

Illy: Eve, I love you.

Eve: Oh Illy? I love you too, I?I?m sorry for jumping out of your arms and pushing you away from me. I love you and I?m sorry.

Illy: No love, its, I?m sorry.

Illy teared lightly as he gripped Eve, nuzzeling her cheek with his nose. Eve smiled in to his eyes and kissed hips lips softly before dissapearing, re-appearing on his sholders, her arms locked around his head. He looked up at her and smiled, walking back toward Lucifer and Runeth, who were off by a tree conversing.

Eve: care to speak in english, not in yells and grunts.

Runeth: He says he can help get us to Aliry. And Raven, since we already have a plan to free Aliry, how bout you help Oblivion in distracting Nilo?

Raven: No problem. That is, If Oblivion does not mind.

Oblivion: No prob, glad for the help.

Illy: good, lets go.

Eve: Illy and I will go with Lucifer, Elsyan, Oblivion, Raven, ya?ll go with Runeth.

Elsyan: Sounds good to me. C?m on guys.

Elsyan jumped back up on Runeths back, followed by Raven and Oblivion.

Illy kept Eve on his sholders as he jumped on the Lucifers head. Lucifer and Runeth took off in to the air, flying as fast as they could to the copy tower. Alirys screams could be heard the nearer they got to the tower. IT seemed the closer they got the faster Lucifer flew, powerd by his haterd for milo and wanting ot save Aliry.

Runeth and Lucifer landed on the huge bacolney with a thud.

Eve: *yelling over the screams* IF YOU SEE NILO WATCH OUT CUZ ITS PROLY NOT THE REAL HIM! MOST LIKELY IT WILL BE A COPY OR ILLUSION.

Raven looked at Eve then to the door. She ducked down in a croutch, everyone following her figureing she knew best. Raven stood in front the huge wooden doors.
He yelled out something in elven, Eve couldn?t hear over the yelling. The doors butsted open sending a blast of wind at Raven, his arm went up to protect his eyes from the dusty wind.

The others jumped up the moment the dust settled. Eve had to hold back a scream when she saw Nilo, or Nilo?s shadow, with his staff pointed to Aliry. Aliry was incased within the Bone cage, but he was glowing a bright green light. He hept screaming, obvously in pain, from whatever Nilo was doing to him.

Elsyan: EVE, ILLY, OBLIVION, RAVEN NOW!!

Nilo: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!

They all noded. Elsyan jumped near Eve as Illy closed his eyes and began chanteing. Raven and Oblivion threw attack after attack at Nilo?s shadow keeping his distracted while the others worked to free the weakend Aliry. Lucifer and Runeth flwe in the room, knowking the ceeling off, Runeth back to a smaller size, seemingly his bigger transformation was temporary.

Illy focused on draining just the energy in the cage, it took emmence concentration, because if he didn?t focus the energy of Eve and Elsyan might be absorbed as well everyone in the room?s. Slowly and getting faster light started pouring from the cage flowing to Illy.

Elsyan noded to Eve as thye both started their spells.

Eve: NAMIDA!

Elsyan: ELEMENTAL FLARE! .. ICE ARROW!

Elsyan aimed her arrow straight thru Eve?s Namida and to the bone cage. She released the arrow. IT shot thru the cloud of glowing blue acid and carried it with it as it connected with the bone cage. A loud crack and sizzeling erupted on contact as the bones wither away. Aliry looked up and smiled at Eve before his head dropped and he passed out.

Eve ran to him and grabbed him, pulling one of his arms over her sholder, Elsyan frabbing his other arm and doing the same. Raven and Oblivion Raced to Eve and Elsyan as they awaited Illy.

Illy yelled out as he releaced all the energy he had gather aiming it at the shadow. IT raced to the shadow as it connected the shadow let out an enormous screc before it dissapeared.

Illy smiled, having saved enough energy not to drain himself. He smiled inwardly as well knowing Lacroix would have been proud.

He ran to Eve and grabben Raven?s hand as Oblivion grabbed Elsyans and Raven grabbed Eve?s. Before they dissapeared Illy grabbed part of Lucifers wing and Runeth had already settled himself on Elsyans sholder. Eve smiled as they all dissapeared.

Lacroix?s great army had reached the portal that would take them within a mile of Nilothakir?s keep.

Lacroix steped upon a tall boulder infront of the shimmering portal. He grinned knowing himself as well as his arm would soon have the death and destruction they so longed for.
With a raise of his hand the army let out a roar. Lacroix motioned towards the massive portal. Leaping down infront the army once more he lead the march.

His thoughts momentarly drifted to his comrads. He had yett to sence Illys aura since going back ot the underdark to rally the army. Marching through the portal Lacroix couldn?t seem to lose the imperous smile spred across his lips. The menaceing smile only a drow could produce. Dark and haunting with an edge of mystrey, as if saying I know something you don?t know without speaking a word.

He lead the army onward. He could sence the nearing battle, he could feel that it would be of massive porpourtions. He wondered if Nilothakir could handle an army this size. And if he could, bring it on.

Mara found herself walking up a long set of pure white stairs. There were no walls on either side of her. Her wrists were bound by white glowing discs. A white cloaked and hooded man walked in front of her and a lady in a white dress with long bleach blond hair walked behind her. Mara?s eyes stared at the steps as she went up them, one by one. Her mind was blank, she thought of nothing, her waterd eyes thought teary showed no emotion what so ever.

Upon reaching the top of the stairs the three stepped up on ot a large platform. The Blond woman led Mara to the center of the platform infront of a tall podeum. A Cloaked man sat in a chair behind the Podeum. Many other seats made a semi circle around the top of the staircase. Each chair had a poium infron of it, and each chair was occupied by either a man or woman wearing all white.

The man at the tall podium stood.

Man: Mara Heartlock. The council had found you guily of 3 Crimes aginst the council.
Your First Offence. Marrying without the concent of the council. Assaulting another time mage. And meddling in the course of history. Do you deny it?

Mara just shook her head no. At that instant a small bluse dragon flew up from the staircase carrying a small rolled up piece of partrage. Sevral Mages were chaseing it fireing attacks to stop it but it was agile and doged eaisly. Mara lifted her head at all the commotion.

Mara: RUNETH!

Runeth smirked at her at he flew right at the Man behind the podium.

Runeth: Sir I advise you read this.

Runeth dropped the parchment he was carrying.

Runeth: Is is from Prince Hunters Grandfather, and the current King. Since Prince *cough* Hunter, has not yett assumed the throne.

The Man read the parchment, his eyes widening. After he finished he flung the paper down at Mara?s feet. His wide eyed expression turned to anger as he flung his hand and Mara?s handcuffs dissapeared.
Man: Your free to go. But don?t bother coming back. Ever.

Mara?s eyes widend with joy and Runeth flew down to land on her sholder. She plucked off the tiny dragon and hugged him with all her might.

Runeth: Lady Mara! I CAN?T BREATH!

Mara: Oh I?m sorry. But, thank you thank you so much!

Runeth: Yeah yeah thank Elsyan, shes the one , well Eve and Elsyan, were verry, ?persuasuve?. *cough*

Mara: Uh Oh.

Mara smiled and set him on her sholder as she turned, flinging her hair behind her as she decended the stairs, the biggest smile on her face.

Once Mara reached the middle of the stairs she broke out in a run, for what she saw at the foot of the staircase, she couldn?t wait to hold.

Hunter stood at the foot of the stairs, arms outstreached looking up ot her, the biggest smile Ever on his face, Eve, atop Illy?s sholders, and Elsyan, riding on a hovering Oblivion?s sholders and Aliry, were standing a few fet behind him. Mara reached the last 10 stairs and lept from them, she almost flew down right in to Hunters arms. He caught her and instantly wraped his arms around her, spinning around sevral times before lowering her to her feet, still refusing to let her go. It looked as thou she wouldn?t release her either. She looked up in his eyes, hers clouded and pouring with tears. Hunter lowerd his lips ot hers as both their eyes shut tightly.

After kissing for about 5 minutes, in which time Eve and Illy shared a kiss or two, They released and Mara turned around in his arms, still not letting go of his hand. Mara looked at Elsyan, then to Eve, The smile on her face and the tears in her eyes being all the thanks they needed. Eve noded to Mara.

Eve: No need Mara. Your welcome.

Elsyan: Your welcome.

Elsyan jumped from Oblivion?s sholders.

Mara: Looks like Elsyan found her own boyfriend.

Elsyan and Oblivion: I THINK NOT!

Elsyan: No, I just got tired of walking, so I figured if Eve could be carried, why not me.

Aliry: Nice to see ya again Mara.

Mara: Hey Aliry. I?m guessing they saved you.

Aliry: Yeah, Illy, Raven, Oblivion, Elsyan and Eve saved me. OH YEAH! And Runeth and Lucifer. He?s waiting outside since he?s so big. Raven is with him.

They exited the almost pure white building to a pitch black midnight.

Mara: wow. Where?s Lacroix?

Eve: Marching an army of drows and goblins and vampires and other creatures. It?s a massive army. Tens of thousands.

Mara: They?ll be needed. Nilothikar will have probly about that size waiting for us inside the keep.

Eve: Yeah, everyone grab someone, were going to see Lacroix.

Eve reached out and grabbed Mara?s hand, Elsyan grabbed Eve?s other, Raven putting his hand on Oblivion?s sholder, Oblivion grabbed Mara?s arm. Aliry grabbing Lucifer then touching Elsyan as well. Runeth perched nicely on Elsyans sholder.

Eve: Ok lets go.

With that they dissapeared.

They appeared on a rugged dusty terrain. Lacroix paused, turning his head at their appearance. As usual he seemed unsuprised.

Illy: Hey Lacroix, long itme no see.

Lacroix: What exactly have you all been up to. He smiled turning to look at his army. Wonderful isn?t. Nilothakir is in store for quite a show.

Hunter: Indeed.

Hunter looked out at the army and took a deep breath.

Hunter: You smell that?

Eve: Smell wat?

Hunter: Nilothakir?s death drawing nearer.

They all shared a laugh. Aliry however was sunken back a little ways away from the group. Ever since his connection with Eve came about his mind had been transversed in thought.

Eve lept from Illy?s sholders as he Lacroix and Hunter talked about war.

Eve: Men. Heh

Illy smiled as she walked over to Aliry.

Eve: Hey Aliry. You alright?

Aliry: How..

Eve: Huh?

Aliry: How was I able to send you that message? I presume only you got it. I would have figured Lacroix or Illy would have recived it but, only you saw it. I apologize for any pain you suffers while reciveing it, but?

Eve: Maby because I?m a vamphire?

Aliry: You.. I rember now, you told me you had been bitten. But you see not all vampire are tied togather in one big unit. There are dffrent classes and clans. The only way you would be linked to me is if myself or a member of my faimly or bloodline bit you, or mated with a member of your faimly or, some sort of kinderd? I don?t know.

Eve didn?t say a word. She just lowerd her head and stared at the ground. She longed to speak but the words were caught in her throught. She knew, she knew everything, she had heard it in her head as Nilothakir?s shadow told her. The pain bubbles up inside Eve like her heart being torn in two.

Hunter: EVE!

Eve turned quickly toward him. She almost screamed at hwat hse saw. Another of Nilothakir?s shadows! A more powerfull one it seemed.

Lacroix: So, we will have some fun beofre the war. Good. The armys restless.

Lacroix crouched down blending with the shadows, only the handles of his two scimitars glinting in the pale moonlight. His eyes narrowed as he lept at the shadow, his scimitars slicing at lighting speed. He landed on the other side of Nilo?s shadow and turned.

The shadow smirked.

Nilo?s shadow: Physical weapons cannot harm me!

The last of his words were cut off by a loud ripping sound and a scream echoed from the shadow.

Lacroix: Wanna bet?

The shadow looked at his arms and body in horror as thin deep gashes appeard everywhere Lacroix?s scimitars had been.

Lacroix: Told you.

Nilothakir?s Shadow: STOP! Don?t harm me, or attempt to. I did not come here to destroy you, merely to speak with the eight, I see. Nine of you. About Imporitant matters.

Hunter: Which means seeing how strong we are and this drow army he?s scared like a little girl.

Nilo?s Shadow: I WOULD NEVER? I mean. A great necromancer like Nilothakir would never be frightend by your little army and pewny spells.

Eve: GET OFF WITH IT! What do you want?

Nilothakir?s Shadow: Ah, Manatsu No Eve. No longer a demoness Elf Nilothakir turned you in to. You must have died then, because that is the only way to reverse his spell. As well you are a Dark Ranger once more.

Eve: Whats it to you?! And yes I was in hell, whats your point?

Nilo?s Shadow: Calm madam. I did not know The great Necromancer?s daughter was so hostile.

Eve: I AM NO DAUGHTER OF HIS!

Nilo?s Shadow: Belive what you wish. There are thing, dark secrets you must all know. Then we shall see what you think of your ?comrads? then.

Hunter: Nothing you say will make me forsake any one of my friend. I?de rather be die than do so.

Nilo?s Shadow: We shall see?

Nilo?s Shadow?s Voice was low and wispy like a serphants. His head turned to Eve. As he stared at her, her eyes widend, and she knew, she knew what he was going to say. She wouldn?t allow it.

Eve: You have no business here BEGONE!

Nilo?s Shadow: I see you understand now what I am going to say. Are you so sure your friends will be the same towards you afterwards?

Elsyan: Stop it you filthy necromantic scum! Eve is our friend and we all love her! Nothing you say will make us do anyless!

Nilo?s Shadow: What about your dear Aliry then? Or ? Prince Serenol?.

Hunter: What about me?!

Aliry: Enough feind! Say what you will or begone!

Nilo?s Shadow: Now you speak. Alright, I shall sayaall I know. First off. Prince Serenol. Fourth Generation Ware Wolf.

The shadow turned to Hunter as he spoke, anger flooded Hunters eyes.

Nilo?s Shadow: Hunter?. Master Serenol? Do think your preashous Mara will love you after she sees it. After she has felt the evil you hold deep within your heart. Holy knight you are, but the darkness in you, the anger you hold. Will you be able to protect her from your self?

Hunters head hung as he knew what the Shadow spoke was true. Mara turned to him and lifted his chin.

Mara: I CARE NOT! I love him! That?s all the protection I need!

Shadow: Admrable Lady Mara. Eve. You fear most of all what I am about to speak. You wished to tell Ailry. Alas you did not. So I shall.

Eve: Shut your mouth you filth! Speak no more and begone!

Shadow: I will not begone. I will tell what needs to be told. Aliry. Did you know your father?

Aliry: Eve?s right! Shut up! Whats it to you if I did or didn?t know him!?

Shadow: Hostile as well. What of your mother? Did you know her? I shall not wait for an answer that won?t come. So I shall speak on. Your Mother, Was a necromancer. The First Wife of Lord Nilothakir. She had an affair with a Vampire. She was a half breed. Part Necromancer, part human. Nilothakir, being told of the affair, killed your father. He was of high noble blood. And for the Vampire to not wage war on him, His wife must be killed and her child be given to them to raise. I know not more than that. But Alas. Eve?s father. Lord Nilothakir. Lover to your mother. Is in fact linked to you by blood. But. Eve, whom was she bitten by?

Eve: STOP! SAY NO MORE! I BEG OF YOU!

Shadow: Before he died. Your father Bit Nilthakir. And many years past, in a dream, Manatsu No Eve was bitten by her father. So she is infact a Dampheel as well as a hybrid. Making her Vampric instics extremly strong. And Aliry. You posess Necromatic powers. I presume you have never tried to access them, seeing you did not know your heritage.

Aliry: Eve.. is this true?

Eve: I.. I?m sorry I couldn?t tell you!

Eve turned and fled. Aliry ran after her, catching her eaisly he grabben her and drug a crying Eve back to everyone.

Shadow: That is all.

Lacroix, Illy and Hunter: Oh no it isn?t!

No sooner were the words out of their mouths they attacked the shadow at once, Illy and hunter orphing in to warewolf forms and Lacroix introduceing Twinkle to the shadow. After three minutes of random attacks and rage being played out the three steped back. The shadow and what was left of it lay in shreds. Illy and hunter turned back to normal and Lacroix cleaned off Twinkle.

Lacroix lifted his head and breathed in deeply through his nose.

Lacroix: *sniffing* Dawn.

Hunter looked up to the East. After sevral minutes he turned to the others his head hsaking.

Oblivion: The sun will not rise on this day. Or any other day if we do not win this war.

Hunter: So you know the profecy.

Oblivion Noded.

Aliry and Eve had walked off to talk. Illy watched them wondering if their friendship would remain strong. Turning back ot ocnverse with Hunter and Lacroix Illy?s mind once again turned to war.

Eve: Aliry I?m sorry! I didn?t kno how to tell you!

Aliry: You thought I didn?t have a right to know?!

Eve: no! its not that! I couldn?t find the words!

Aliry: SO all this time. I am not alone.

Aliry smiled turning to look at Eve.

Eve: From that day in the Crystal Forest Inn. You weren?t alone.

Aliry: I?.yes. thank you Eve.

Eve smiled and lept on Aliry hugging him tightly.

Aliry: EEK!

He calmed down and after a moment hugges Eve back. They embraced for a moment. Upon release Eve looked in his eyes, noticeing their shape.

Eve: Ive never noticed before, but the shape of your eyes. Resemble a cats. As do mine.

Aliry: I know.

He smiled and walked back with Eve to the others.

Elsyan: Your ok right?

Oblivion: No ones leaving and friendships are fine arent they?

Eve and Aliry: Yes.

Lacroix: Eve wasted enough time here. Lets go.

He turned to look out at the army as they all yelled out, glad to be on the move again. Eve jumped to Illys sholders, Mars jumped up on Hunters. Elsyan walked on, Runeth perched on her sholder. Aliry walked close to the group, Lucifer following behind him. Oblivion folded his legs and floated up, hovering instead of walking. Lacroix smiled inwardly, knowing he would soon taste battle again.

Lacroix: Nilothakir?s castle.
The castle loomed in front of them, they stood at the enormous doors at the foor of the castle.

Lacroix: *turnign to the first line of the army* You Seven. Get that door open. Now.

Drow warroir: Yes Sir.

The moment the warroriers aproached the door screames erupted and the doors flung open to reveal wave upon wave of demonicly enhanced creatures, their blood red glowing eyes stared out from the inside hall.

Eve: We needa get to Nilo!

Hunter: Make your selves agile and get past them!

Illy: Were faster as ware wolves!

Hutner: Right, lets go!

Lacroix: *to his army* FIGHT!

A roar erupted from the massive army as they pushed forward in attack mode.

Lacroix: THE BARLOG! You 5 attack it! Don?t stop until every creature is dead! The rest of you cover us! Kill anyhting standing in your way, I don?t want to come back and find a single creature still alive! If I do it will be your necks!

Hunter grinned as he raced in the castle, yearing for his blade to pierce nilothakir?s heart. He looked back as Everyone was following his movments, in his woflen form he easilt manuverd through the hordes of digusting monsters on the first floor of the castle. Ocasionally having to swat a monster or two out of his way with his gigantic paws. Ilythiirtar following close behind in wolf for also.

Illy?s mind races as he followed serenol through the masses. His mind turned to Eve as his head spun half way around upon hearing Elsyan scream.

Elsyan: AAAH!!! YOU FILTH!

Aliry ducked the blow of the rust monster on his way to Elsyans aid.
Aliry: BLOOD BOIL!

The creaturing holding Elsyan screamed as its skin began to sizzle. It howled in pain as Mara wipped a chain about it neck and snapped it back holding the creature at bay. Oblivion shot up over the creature and withdrew his staff, thrusting it down on the monsters head.

Raven towards them, withdrawing his blazeing red sord on the way. He lept up next to Oblivion as he thrust his sword down in to the creatures skull. The beast let out a howl of pain as it fell to one knee.

Ilythiirtar and Serenol lept at the creature, claws extended severing deep gashes in its right leg, almost cutting it off complyely.

Eve: NAMIDA!

Oblivion and Raven lept from the beasts head as the four story Rust monster fell to its side, its huge arms flaling dangerusly, killing hungreds of Nilo?s minions on its way down. It roared in pain as a Wave of bright blue acid fell from the air down on its scull, Aliry?s blood boil already making its skin crawl, Namida remove the skin, causing blood to gush everywhere.

Hunter: Its done for! Lets go!

Mara snapped back her ellpisein breakign the creatures neck. It coiled in her hand and she took off, not bothering to put it back on her belt.

Hunter in the lead and Illy running behind incase another attack occurred.

Hunter: Where?s Lacroix?!

Lacroix then appeared in front of Hutner and a little to his left.

Lacroix: Miss me? I was just getting some action of my own.

Hunter noticed Twinkle was in Lacroix?s hand and half coverd in blood. They reached the first set of stairs on the far side of the hall. Hunter paused looking back as everyone caught up.

Hunter: Ok. To level two.

Mara: Exactly how many levels are their?

Hunter: if were lucky, 4.

Eve: yeah because I came to a sprial staircase. There are like 40 levels. But the sprial case is huge and the ceter was big enough for Ryuu to fly up through.

Hunter: right! Do you rember the way.

Eve: Yes. But I? isnt there another way?

Hunter: No. Which way.
Eve turned from the stair case and headed toward a door behind the flight.

Eve: through here.

Hunter noded aquardly in his wolf form.

Oblivion: well, lets go!

Lacroix: Right.

They took off, running after Eve. They enterd a great room, the ceeling three to four stories up.

Eve: Let me handle this.

Out of the shadows steped a dragon of immence propourtons.

Eve: Hi. Rember me?

The dragon snorted and cowerd back in a corner.

Eve: your not gonna give me any trouble like you did last time? Are you?

The dragon shook its head as Eve walked on.

Eve: this way. Let him be, he won?t hurt you while I?m here.

Raven: Cool. You laways were good with dragons.

The door opend and Eve walked through. Then she was gone. As was everyone who steped through. Falling for a logn time they landed on a squishy wet floor.

Hunter: Eve, please don?t tell me what this is.

Eve: I didn?t want to find out either.

Illy: COME ON! Were wasteing time!

Hunter: Your right, sorry.

Eve: don?t be sorry, were gonna have to waste a few more minutes.. wait for it. Be prepared because I saw eyes last time, and whatever you see in the mirrors, ignore it!

Lacroix: What do you mean m-.

Lacroix was cut off by a sudden burst of light and loud carnaval music.

Lacroix: What the F***?!

Eve: Get ready!

They prepared for an attack, Mara screamed, looking on to the mirrors what flew by as the ground they stood on rotated around the center of the room.

Mara: NO!!! Its not true!!!!

Eve: Mara no! Its not real, fight it, fight the ilusions, fight what hes showing you.

Mara sunk down to the floor crying, Aliry stood in horror fixated on whatever he saw in the mirror. Illy looked ta Eve, refuseing to belive what the mirror showed him. Hunter yelled out.

Hunter: LIES!

He jumped forward claws out attacking the mirror. The glass shatterd and the images faded the spinnign stopped, as well as the music, the wall of mirror Hunter broke opend up into a huge room. Oblivion sat in the air rocking back and fourth, Lacroix stood, emotionless stairing blankly, Elsyan was no where to be seen. Eve walked arund looking for her and Raven, she found them on the other side of the center pillar, Raven sat staring out at nothing, Elsyan stood looking at Runeth who was trying to calm her down.

Eve walked to Raven and pulled him to his feet. She waved her hand in front his eyes a few times. When he snapped out of it he hugged Eve with all his might.

Raven: Eve, know I love you, and no matter what happens. I always-

Eve: *cutting him off* The images in the mirrors arent real. I know, I..the first time I saw in here?

Eve shook her head smiling at Raven.

Eve: I love you too.

Walking over to Elsyan, Eve an Raven helped her to her feet. Runeth jumping ot her shodler as she went up. Raven clapped his hands a few times next to her left ear.

Elsyan: AAK! Oh, Raven, phew.. thank you. Verry much.

Raven: no prob.

The three walked to Mara, Raven going ot Oblivion, helping ihm out of the trance.

Elsyan holding one of mara?s arms tryign to pull her up, Eve grabbing her from behind trying t lift her.

Mara: NO! YOU GET AWAY! Evil feinds! Leve me alone!

Elsyan: MARA!! Snap outta it!

Eve squeesed Mara tighter as she tried to struggle from her grasp.

Eve: *wispering* Mara, Mara, its ok, I?m your sissy, Its ok, I?m here.

Mara: Eve? EVE! Oh my god,

Mara turned in Eve?s arms and hugged her tightly.

Mara: Eve, it was horrible?oh Eve.

Eve: shhh?.shh its ok now.

Mara sat crying in Eve?s arms as Elsyan walked over to Illy. He stood, in human form again, as was hunter now. He trembled violently.

Elsyan: Eve, I thik you better get over here.. like NOW.

Eve: Huh? OMG! Illy!

Mara let Eve go and ran to Hunter who took her in his arms lovingly. Eve ran to Illy and embraced him.

Eve: Love, love are you ok? Love, its me.

Illy coughed and looked at her.

Illy: Who..Eve..Eve?. love!

Illy then wraped his arms around her tightly and held on for dear life. Raven and Oblivion walked up next to Elsyan. They all turned as a loud clatter echoes through the carasoel.

Eve: Lacroix!

Everyone ran over to Lacroix who now kneeled, Twinkle laid on the ground next to him. Hunter Grabbed one of his arms and helped him up, Oblivion grabbing the other. The helped ihm to his feet. Illy stood in front him, staring his teacher in the eyes.

Illy: What did you see?

Lacroix: *shaking Hunter and Oblivion off him.* Nothing. None of your? I saw all of you. We were in battle and a Barlog had be, Twinkle had fallen from my grasp and you all left. And laughed at me, yelling that I was an idiot for trusting you all. That..

Eve: Is not true. We had this dicussion.

Elsyan: Were your friends! We would rather die than leave you!

Oblivion: Yeah! I don?t know you verry well but, I would rather die deserte any one of you. Espically in battle.

Lacroix noded and started crackign up laughing. Eve tilted her head sideways trying to figure out what was so funny. Hunter soon after erupted in laughter, followed by Illy then Oblivion, then Aliry. Eve turned hearing Aliry?s laughter.

Mara: Is there osmething we girls don?t know about?
Lacroix: *through his laugher* I?,*laughter* thought speaking,*laughing* guys only you ..*more laughing* wouldn?t understand.

Eve: Stupid males.

The girls chuckled and turned, wlaking out through the opening Hunter had made. The moment they enterd the room elsyan Eve and Mara screamed. The laugher ceased as the guys came running. Before them stood the sprial staircase. The room was at least sixty feet wide, the staircase lining the walls. All along the stair case were creatures, and in the opening leading up were the most hideous looking flying creatures any of them had ever seen.

Hunter: Uh oh?.

Lacroix: Lets do this.

The rest noded as they ran at the creatures.

Elsyan hopped up on the back of a rapidly growing Runeth as Aliry took off on Lucifer, Oblivion floying up with them leaving Hunter, Eve, Mara, Illy, Lacroix and Raven to the stairs.

Ilythiirtar charged forward as ten mutated dark gnomes races to him, slipping out his Shin-bar. He sliced eaisly through the wave upon wave of Gnomes flooding toward him. The blood splashed up on his face as he kept slashing letting out all his anger on the monstrocities. Getting an idear he amproicated himself ot the center of a group of about a hundred dark gnomes. He knelt down blending with the shadows they creates, sofar undetected by them. He grinned as they started to scream, a pale yellow light being sucked from them moving to the shadowed Illy.

Once the last Gnome fell lifeless Ilythiirtar stood he was glowing a lgiht pale yellow, lamost sick looking. He laughing feeling the power well up inside up. Turning looking up the now ramp, the stairs had vanished in an attempt to make them slide down. He charge forwatd, Shin-Bar flailing at lightning speed, his other free hand in a fist as he ran knocking countless enmies sencless.

Raven ran up the railing his head faceng the center. Countless Ki blasts of red lgiht erupted from the palms of his hands shootign down hundreds of odd birds at a time halping out Aliry, Oblivion and Elsyan.

Runeth flew straight up, Elsyan sat crouched on his head her sword drawn and pointed out. She stood as they neared the center where she could see a massive black cloud of what looked like thoes birds that were attacking Lucifer.

Runeth slowed as they reached the cloud, the talon tips of his wings slashes as he flew slower, Oblivion levitatiing up next to Elsyan his staff out helping her fight.

Oblivion jumped up knocking the birst out with his staff, Elsyan slashed at the falling birds slicing them to pieces as they fel assuring their death. The swarm thickend aroun them. It seemed for every one they killed ten more appeared.

Elsyan: Oblivion duck down!
Oblivion flew down by her side and she stood sord in front of her, eyes closed chanting.

Elsyan: Elemental Flare! FIRE BLAST!

In moments thousands of burning dead bird carcuses fell from the air around them and down to the floorfar below.

Oblivion: Nice job.

Elsyan: For now, look up.

Oblivion looked up to see twin dragons raceing towards them.

Oblivion: Aww ****!

Aliry: NO PROBLEM!

Oblivion and Elsyan?s heads snapped down as Aliry riding Lucifer flew past in a feathery blur.

Aliry grinned as he yelled for Lucifer to keep going. He knew they could defeate the twin dragons. Holding tightly to his staff and holding to Lucifer with his other hand he looked up. They flew parallel with the walls flying at lightning speed.

Aliry: Lucifer, Don?t slow up! Attack!

Aliry started to chant as he held his staff up. A glowing red light erupted from the end of it heading for the dragons, It stopped ten feet from them and split in two, rocketing toward them. Once it connected they screamed being engulfed in the red hot blaze. Lucifer?s wings stiffend as they rockted up. WAM! They connected. Both the dragons ran in to one of Lucifers rock solid wings. Taking this opertunity seeing them stunned Aliry Jumped up chanting as the glow around his staff appeared once more. It seeped form his staff and engulfed the two dragons in flames. The fell from the air down to Elsyan and Oblivion.

Looking up Oblivion saw them falling.

Oblivion: SCARED WINDS!

Instantly a wind picked up one of the Dragons blasting it upwards slightly before pushing it down to make a big dragon hsaped dent in the floor.

Elsyan jumped up as the other rockted towards them.

Elsyan: ELEMENTAL FLARE! ICE SPEAR!

A Blast of icy wind connected with the dragon instantly was incased in a thick layer of solid ice. It wizzed past hitting the ground with a loud crackign as the ice split.

Ovlivion slapped Elsyan a high-5 as Runeth soared upwards following Aliry and Lucifer who were being harrased by another group of crows.

Lacroix was no where to be seen.

The glint of Twinkle had all but vanashed within the mass of Orck-like creatures he had immersed himself in. Meldign with the darkness around them, he bent it and twisted it at his will making him self completely un detictible by the un-suspecting orcs he was surrounded by. Opening his eyes they glinted in the pale light. One orc caught it and yelled out, alerting the others. Precisely what Lacroix wanted him to do. The moment they turned on him he let go the shroud of shadows he held. Twinkle moving a mile a minute slashing and hacking through five orcs at a time.
Body parts flew in every which direction as Lacroix continued his assult as wave after wave attacked him. Lacroix flung forward holding Twinkle straight out, shiscabobing seven orcs. In his attack. Pulling Twinkle back he brought it down hard severing anothers head. Ge grinned as the last five rushed at him axes out. He waited until they were right upon him before, with one swish of twinkle, five became ten.

Walking forward he wiped Twinkle off on his cloak. He grinned teleporting beside Illy. They walked onward as more random creatures attacked, momentarlly pausing the two as they were quickly turned in to pieces.

A ways ahead of Lacroix and Illy, Hunter and Mara fought theur way through a wave of mud goblins. Stinking rotted flesh, huges blobs of posion acid moveing all around them.

Hunter was again in wolf form, Mara on his sholders. They moves forward as Hunter slashed in front him with his long sharp claws. Mara Throwing her wisten out in to the mass of muck, having it boomrang back to her having cute at least ten monsters in half. Snapping another four in half with her Ellpisein. A monster shot a ball of acid at Mara. Before she could dodge it Hunter raised an enormous claw blocking it, letting out a howl of pain as the acid burned his paw. Mara looked down and closed her eyes. Hunter shook his paw as he looked it over, the wouned healed.

Hunter: *telepathically to Mara* Thank you Darling.

Mara nodded as one of the creatures jumped up at her, throwign out her wisten it was slicked in half, the lower half falling to the floor. Snapping out her Ellpisein it wraped around the top half snapping it in two. The remaning pieces fell dead to the floor.

Hunter slices through dozens of monsters until he oculdnt see any more. Knowing he had to keep his cool so Mara wasn?t thrown off his sholders. Once the monsters were cleared Hunter turned back to normal and Mara sat down on his sholders. He wraped his arms around her legs and slowed up and Lacroix and Illy appeared on either side of them. Raven walking next to Illy on the railing still.

Illy stopped short and looked around.

Illy: Where?s Eve?

Eve came running from in front them.

Eve: I?m right here!

She ran in to his arms.
Eve: Sorry love, I was just clearing thing up more on the stairs. Its clear all the way to the top, once the middle was cleared Runeth and Lucifer killed the rest of the masses.

Illy: Oh, cool.

They broke out in a run, raceing up the rest of the stairs. As thye ran the floor squished under their feet, the charred, icy or bloodied remains of the monsters litterd the pathway. They reached the top where the others were waiting.

Elsyan: Bout time ya got here.

Illy: Oh hush up.

He smiled and nuged her as Hunter steped up to the door.

Hunter: Ok guys? this is it.. brace your selves. We weaken him first, then all go at him with our one time use and most powerful attacks.

Eve: Right. Time to live. Or Tiem to die. The world restso n our sholders now.

Oblvion: Yeah but no pressure!

Everyone chuckled aquardly as Serenol withdrew Alaris, the darkend area around the door light up with the brillantly glowing holy sword. Hunter opend the door slowly. Once he had it halfway the door bursted open.

They looked in the door and to their horror there, in a room of almost pure black stood Nilothakir. His staff in hand. A Great Ki blast threw them backwards. Holding up Alaris Serenol ran in the room Eve duckign in his shadow following as Illy, Lacroix and Aliry busted in. The moment everyonewas in the room random attacks shot out at him from every direction. Only being able to avoid one or two the rest of the attacks hit their mark as he howled in rage. 9 people a dragn and one of his own Hell Hawks aginst him, the greatest Necromancer in the world.

Eve jumped up screaming out in elven. Glowing discs erupted from the wall aiming straight for ihm, dogeing half of the hundreds of discs he was soon overs in somke and his cloak had caught fire.

Elsyan jumped up and shot elements flares of fire ice and wind at him one after another as Oblivion sent a twister right for him. Aliry Screamed out..

Aliry: BLOOD BOIL!

Eve noded knowign this was her cue. She drew out Shinkoru and raced forward gettign as safely close to Nilo as possible, all the while everyon sending out their strongest attacks.

Illy sent out ball to all his friends to protect them once he used his elemental surge.

Eve closed her eyes and concentrated.

Eve: Kiseki shanaru namatru, Kiseki?.Kiseki, KISEKI!
All of a sudden everyhitng froze, A while light apeared above Eve and in the ceeling a hole spred, in the hole a blue sky could be seen. A Brillant white light coverd Eve from the hole.

She was engulfed in the light. Nodding She raced toward Nilo, when she was within five feet time started again. Mara screamed as Eve Rammed Shinkoru right through the un-suspecting Nilo?s Stomach. Everyone knew it was time.

She used all her sgrenth to keep it there, slowly freezing him fron the inside out, his burning blood sizzled at the touch of the ice.

Serenol Walked up Holding Alaris Over Nilos head, prepared to inflict the fnal blow.

Illy Knelt down, starting his atmospheric shroud, preparign to pull all the other attacks toward Nilo with more force and power than god himself could take.

Aliry prepared for his most powerful spell, knowing his friends would be safe because of Illys protection shroud.

Elsyan prepared her most powerful elemental flare.

Oblivion Breathed deeply as he prepared for holy judgement.

Serenol: NOW!

All blasts fired at once.

Illy first released his Atmospheric shroud, causing all the magical entites of the attacks be pressured toward Nilo making him imobile.

Aliry: CURSE OF THE LA MAGRA!

The sky split open and a sizzling acid rain erupted bring throught the roof of the castle and drenching a now screaming Nilo.

Lacroix jumped fourth thrusting Twinkle deeply in Nilo?s sholder.

Elsyan: ELEMENTAL FLARE GODS WRATH!

A huge arrow of pure white light blasted at Nilo erupting on contact incasing his boody in pure holy light burning the evil inside him.

Oblivion: HOLY JUDGEMENT!

A black and white cloud swarmed Nilo, for every bit of evil the cloud senced the tighter it squeesed on him thrusting sharp throns all over his body.

Mara shot out her Sisten, Nilo roared even louder as it buried its self deeply within his gut. It opend and started to spin inside him cutting up his organs and insides.

Nilo screamed in pain and terror as he felt his life force being torn from him.

As all the attacks effects swarmed around Nilo Raven jumped up from behind Nilo.

Raven: FATAL BLADE!

He jumped at Nilo Thrusting Gensou in to his back pushing through his chest. The effects of Shinkoru and Gensou working togather inflicted more pain on Nilo than hardly bearable.

Serenol: DIE!

With his scream Hutner brought down his blade Severing Nilothakir?s head.

Everyone was thrown back on account of all the energy. Only Illy stood still in front Nilo. As Nilos Soul left his body it started to decend to hell.

Illy: I THINK NOT!

Illy: NOW TO ME!

Illy closed his eyes as Nilothakir?s soul was sucked into his body. Illy screamed as he fought with the soul to keep it under controll. Moments Later Illy Stood Grinning.

Illy: Its over.

Illy hit the ground weak from the mana drain. Everyone sat resting, happy it was all over.

Afterward

Weeks after Nilothakir?s Demise Mara Heartlock, now Mara Ashenmyst, gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Hunter couldn?t have been happier.

Elsyan Moved close to Eve and the two are almost inseprable.

Eve and Illy were married three weeks laster. Now Illy and Eve Nailo.

Hunter was crowned king after his grandfathers death and Mara finally became the queen she no longer deaeded to be.

Raven dissapeared soon after the battle and was rumored to be resuricting his sister.

Matt and Emily were reunited with their parents and Illy was tols what happened. Eve was glad to have Ryuu back as well.

Oblivion move in to Hunters kingdom and now serves as head of the royal guard.

Soonafter ALiry and Lucifer vanished for a few months, upon re-apearing He contavted Eve, teling her of his escapeds with the darkness.

Lacroix stuck around for a while as royal aid to King Serenol.

The End
[/color]

Hia Flynn. Long time no talk, well I HAD to finish it cuz it was driving me CRAZY and I didn't knwo what you would do in the position, trying to do your char was the hardest thing EVER. Trust me. I'm no good at your char insights so i did the best i could. Hope u don't dislike it too much.

[color=teal][b][u]Afterstory:[/u][/b][i]Weeks after assuming the throne, Serenol abdicated, leaving Illythiirtar and Eve to rule in his stead. He left his wife with a message as to his absence, which would indeed be permanent.[/i]

[b]Note:[/b]Mara,
Please, do not be alarmed at my absence, but be strong. I can never return to you or our child. Please raise him well, and give Eve and my new brother the best of my regards and love. I must find something, something within myself. Within the folds of the envelope are the location of a beautiful home for you and our sun, and I pray you will be happy without me. I have left money and plenty of credentials within the Ten Cities of Ashrenia for you, so that you will never want for money or support. In all regards, to you and our boy, I am dead, aside from physical inactivity. I am sorry, Mara, from the bottom of my heart, but I must leave! I cannot stay for as long as I'd wished, but the missing pasrt of my soul must be restored. Speak to my sister, you will know what I mean soon enough. Goodbye....
-Hunter.

[i]Lacroix, baffled as to his monarch's absence, again took up his life as a traveller.

Mara, saddened yet strong, took up a peaceful life with her son at the home on the Karagnia Sea her husband had left her. The son, Alaris, after his father's famous sword, grew strong and healthy, eventually taking up his father's throne.

Eve and Illythiirtar had their hands full ruling the kingdom, but they still always managed to dind extraordinary amounts of time for each other and Elsyan, owing perhaps to Mara's abilities....

Oblivion maintained his position as the head of the guard, nonetheless miffed at his king's abstinence from the throne, and managed to more or less keep the peace.

Elsyan became an excellent chef, with help from Eve, and started an inn, making loads of money and meeting new people.

As for Hunter, he became a traveller, a man without a home, family, or money. He searches for something wtin himself, something that was never found, until the day he died, surrounded by all he loved, with the exception of his son and his wife.

The Alaris, never again taken up by the Fox Knight, was left to rest within a temple, struck down inside a large pedestal, until the next man worthy of the Eve's Blade would arise, many hundreds of years later, in the city of New Delnahs, in an age of technology, when the Eve's Blade would be all but forgotten.....except to Hunter's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchild, whose name would be legend after the Second Death, the return of the Nilo's Blight on the land......the name of Artem Minuet, but that is a story for another day.....[/i][/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: It's over, at last, and will stay that way. As for the epilogue I just made, that will NOT be a sequel. It's gonna be the main story of a book I'm trying to write. Thank you everyone for participating in [i]Siege of the Necromancer[/i], my first and possibly only successful, if it may be called that, RPG, by which I mean the first RPG I participated in on a large-scale basis. Again, thank you all, and I pray to work again with all of you. Farewell, for now, my friends. Oh, and please, if you wish, post an epilogue for your characters if you wish for your own ending to have more closure.

I havent read it yet...far too long for me to sit down. My patience is quite simply too slim at the moment.

However I promise to read and comment.

BTW Efk, did you really have to do that aftermath? lol it's like you needed to get that last word in after Danielle put forth so much effort...

baaaaaaaka!

Show off... anyway I'll commment that as well Efk.

[color=teal]I apologize, friends, but I had to give a little more. Hunter is not one to accept the throne, though a prince he may be. The wolf within him would have demanded he search for himself within the wilds. To be sure, he never found that what he was missing was always at his side. His own sister. But it's over, no more, done for. I must say, it was very nice to actually FINISH an RPG.....[/color]

[b]Comments and Acknowledgements:[/b]

Length is no excuse for a lack of quality Danielle? You should have tripled on a few minor spelling things. But remember how you were not as long as a year ago.

You have improved the most of all of us. I don?t think anyone would disagree, maybe except a complete jerk who knows nothing about you.

That was a great ending Danielle, and when it says the end, means it.

About John?s add on. If it was his idea to finish the rpg, than it would have been his discretion, but it wasn?t. He quit just like me. Danielle, as far as you should be concerned, you can just ignore that last epilogue post for your documentation.

I?m not trying to be cocky but John. Just think that you might have wanted to be a bit more considerate to her work.

I know that I have not been the best role player here, but I am grateful to everyone for joining and finishing [b]MY[/b] first ever rpg.

I remember setting its goals as to match the criteria for what OB wanted as a solid rpg. And congratulations to all who joined and tried, because we were successful!

TY ALL AND ESPECIALLY DANIELLE FOR FINISHING something that we all had deemed dead.

I want to thank John for all of his egotistic posts?without him this would not have been fun for me. I love the indirect rivalry between him and I (even if no one else notices) and thanks to John, I was always trying my best on my posts!

I want to thank Flynn as well. His style and flow are what I will always strive for in writing. He is a skilled young man and I will always view him as a mentor in this business. 100000 shout outs to OZ! You guys own us Canadians!

Evie! You?re a great sis, and even though you were baffled many times in this rpg, you were instrumental in many of my slews of writing. Your support, (much like Danielle?s) inspired me to press on and try harder.

So many others were involved with this work that I feel I am not doing justice to them unless I congratulated them ALL equally.

Thank you all?.All my friends? You are all so special to me in your own way!

MK!!!!! *(new and improved?maybe even more grown up!)

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Hehehehe....You're all still a bunch'a newbies at heart at times. Trust me, you think this ending was long winded, go take a look at Latham Adytum.

By the way, ignoring John's epligoue is one thing, trying to keep Lacroix in one place is another.

I owe Canada alright, but probably for The Tea Party and The Crash Test Dummies. Eh. I'll give it to you anyway.

So anyway, when are you all getting back into rping? This place has been boring without you all.[/font][/color]

The tea party is one of canada's best and im sad that they arent as famous as they should be....they do some spectacular work.

But I was not reffering to her ending as being one of the best ever....but one of HER best ever.

Even the infamous Harlequin can misread praise!? No! I must be missing something! HEH! :)