Siege of the Necromancer [RPG]

Phantom

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: What does "an send kk?" mean, just out of curiousity? Really though, thanks a hell of a lot. I've been looking for a character pic for so damn long now. I wouldn't want to be normal, and I didn't get a choice about insane. So yes, I'd say you're right. Personally, I believe my insanity added character, and I respect that it helped make me who I am. I know both Raven and I lead, and have lead, very dark lives. Both physically and mentally. BU then, that's why we suit each other so well. I agree with you, and if we have formed somewhat of a kinship, mainly during rpgs, what of it? Isn't that partly what we're here to do?[/font][/color]

OOC:Fine, I'll post.
----------------------------------------------------------
[i]Hunter collapsed through the open window, curled up, and began to cry in his bed. Mara climbed in and wrapped her arms around him. He could feel the tears flowing down her cheeks, and he turned to her. As the stared into each other's eyes, Hunter began to break down in front of her. As he cried, Artea flew in and laid her head upon the bed. Both of the girls in the room silently swore to never let this man come to any more harm, be it a scratch or an emotional blow. Hunter suddenly stood, swearing the same for Eve, Artea, and Mara. He grabbed his sword, kissed Mara softly, then walked alone toward the Misery Mire, the resting place of the Temple of Lost Souls. He needed to get his sword back.[/i]

[color=red][size=1]OOC: You guys know that you just [b]major[/b] spammed, right? That can get you all banned, if you keep that goin'...
------------------------------

Mara shook her head, and glanced at Artea.

"Look after him." Mara begged.

The dragon shook her head.

"You know as well as I," The dargon said, her eyes piercing into Mara's, "That you can do that yourself."

Mara blinked in suprise.

"How'd you know?" she asked.

"It's not hard to recognize a time mage." the drago replied simply.

Mara shrugged.

"Hmm, I had guessed it was, seeming how no one noticed." she stated.

Artea shook her head.

"You should have told him."

Mara's eyes teared up.

"And have him hate me!?" she exclaimed.

"He deserves the truth."

"I know, but-"

"But what?"

"Gah! Why am I explaining myself to a dragon?"

"..."

Mara looked up and saw that Artea was gone. She shook her head, and put her hand gently on her belly.

She closed her eyes and muttered under her breath, and in her mind, an image of Hunter popped into her head.

She would watch over him, and make sure that no harm was to come. She had swore it to him, and she intended to keep that promise.[/color][/size]

[i]Hunter made it to the Misery Mire, and he changed his clothes again. He now wore a green tunic with white pants and a white shirt underneath. He pulled out his Lanasen and trudged through, his boots squelching. The rage in his eyes was reflected by the grip he retained on his sword. As he made it to the last temple before the castle of Nilothakir, he gasped. The tower of Hera lay at the top of the Temple of Lost Souls, and Hunter was ready. He ran full out, ignoring the octoroks, the lizardmen, and the beholders. The doorway to the temple begas to slide shut, and Hunter dashed through, performing a running somersault to avoid being split in half. As he rolled back into a standing position, he saw a longsword, glowing white, hovering in midair.

He stood for a second, staring at his beloved Alaris. He took in in his hands, his gauntlet trembling. In a brilliant flash of white light, his appearance had changed. His emerald wings had again sprouted from his back, his white leather armor restored to his body. He was A holy knight once again. He opened the doors to the inner sanctum of the temple and waited for the rest of the party...[/i]

Elsyan-Here we are, Runeth: Training ground number one!

[i]Elsyan and Runeth had been travelling for a while now in the forest trying to find a place to train. They had been meditating along the way, resting, exercising, and trying out new spells in the short amount of time since they had departed from the main group. Presently, they were standing in front of a cave in the side of a cliff.[/i]

Runeth-This cave has goblins in it, Elysan. I can feel it.

Elsyan-Then let the training begin.

[i]Elsyan picked up a rather large rock and hurrled it into the cave where it made a loud echo.[/i]

Elsyan-Alright, you scum! Come on out and face me if you dare.

[i]About a score of angry goblins poured out from the cave in rage. One of them, who seemed to be the leader, had a gash in his side, apparently from the rock Elsyan threw. It howled in rage as the goblins charged forward. Elsyan drew her sword and prepared for the attack.[/i]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]In no time at all, the goblins' corpses were all about the entrance of the cave. Elsyan cleaned her blade on the grass as Runeth flew to her shoulder again.[/i]

Runeth-You've improved alot, Elsyan. Can we return to our friends again?

Elsyan-Not yet. We might return in about two days maximum if the rest of the training course goes well.

Runeth-I still can't believe that you've learned this much already and it was just yesterday that we left.

Elsyan-yes, but it's still not over yet. Let's keep moving on.

[color=sienna][i]Showing face alone, Ilyhtiirtar approaches Serenol, shin-bar drawn, face and body beaten and swollen from the perry of fights he encountered on his way to Serenol.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?My brother, The Alaris!?,..I figured you would need help?here I am my brother?I am yours your employ.?

[b]Serenol:[/b] ?Stand strong, will need your full honor and concentration.?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?Aye..?

[i]Standing, blades out, ready to right. Both men stood strong with the glare of evil at their back, the arrival of their companions alone will allow them to begin their quest to retrieve their relics. Thinking about the mirror belt, Ilythiirtar promenades that he will reflect the unholy magic of the necromancer enough to allow for peace, for the Alaris to bead its dead ever more?Disrupt the evil and clash a wake into the true heavenly bliss off Faerun? the land of the people.[/color][/i]

OOC: sorry about the short post but it's 430 am and I'm dead tired.

Alriy stepped from the darkness, noone asked any questions though Serenol did notice the decent sized gash in his stomach he also quickly noticed that it was already healing. walking up to the both of them he gave a slight nod closing his eyes and concentrating on healing that wound.

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]True to form Lacroix appeared from nowhere. Whatever he had run into, the rents in his cloak looked nasty. Also true to form, he shrugged them off with an inane comment.[/I]

Lacroix: I hate interplanar travel. Too many...difficulties.

[I]Lacroix goes back to a position of repose, blending into both shadow and light, his scimitars showing no reflections, despite prevalent position in his invisible pose.[/font][/color][/I]

OOC:Sorry to turn "Siege" into a billboard, but I've got another RPG in the sign-ups. I like the challenge of running two RPGs and helping run another, all the while rping in many others. ^_^=
-----------------------------------------------------------
[i]Serenol stood, no longer transformed. He heard scraping and scratching, followed by a large rasping noise. It was the one creature aside from Nilothakir that sent a shiver down Serenol's spine. It was a Mind Flayer. He was accompanied by a Frost Giant, a Fire Golem, and a Sand Worm. Serenol hated the shape behind the four. It was a Chimera. The palace cieling on this floor was brushed by the heads of them all.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Alright, boys. Pick one of the first four, then we fight the chimera together. Try not to get petrified by it, though I know it will try to turn us to stone.

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b]I'll take on the Fire Golem.

[b]Lacroix:[/b]I will fight the Frost Giant.

[b]Alriy:[/b]I get the Sand Worm. It looks like a good meal.

[b]Hunter:[/b]Hmm. So you leave me with the Mind Flayer. You know what they can do, I expect, else you wouldn't have exposed MY intellect to him instead of your own. Oh well...

[i]They drew their weapons and stood against their respective foes, each paired with a powerful demon. The clash of these titans could be heard all the way in the Hylian field, 200 miles south of Ashrenia. Hunter's blade to a mind flayer's magic, and his intelligence rating was high enough to be a weakness in this battle. He'd need help.[/i]

Alriy smirked looking at his opponant, the worm. His eyes narrowed as he dashes towards the monster his staff becoming absorbed into his body as he sprouts some really wicked looking 4 inch talons going to drive them into the worm and rend it into french fries. Unfortunately for Alriy the floor was earthen and by the time he had landed where the worm should have been, the worm hand already burrowed into the ground. Alriy growled and closed his eyes as if he knew what was going to happen. The ground opened up underneat him and he was swallowed hole in one motion by the giant worm.

Serenol: ALRIY NO!!!!

Ilythiirtar: Concentrate on what you are doing Serenol, we shall avenge him after our current troubles are taken care of.

Saying this as he dodges a gout of flame forced out by the pyrous construct. Not a few seconds after saying that however, there was a thunderous sound coming from deep within the belly of the beast. It let out a gut wrentching hiss as it's stomach literally exploded in a wild ball of green flame, ripping the worm into 2 seperate halve's. Quivering in it's quickly dying body, Alriy steps forward picking up part of the front half of the body and growls taking it's flesh in his mouth and biting down tightly sinking the fangs in and drawing in just enough of the foul ichor to fill him... Holding back the urge to regurgitate he glared at the Chimera reforming his staff chanting a spell.

Ilythiirtar:(snickering) Wow, Not bad.

OOC:Ifyou know anything about MegaMan, or like it, please try out if you will.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Serenol and the mind flayer locked arms in a handgrip match. The flayer's tentacles crawled around Serenol's neck. The monster closed the appendages extending from its mouth, sealing Serenol's airway. As his air was choked from his body, he utilized his wings in an ungainly fashion to hit the flayer in its head. The beast fell, its grip on Serenol's neck collapsing. Serenol became Hunter, and he was pissed. Hunter sacrificed his intelligence, and Ilyth saw what he was doing.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b]Oh dear lord! Everybody, get away from the flayer, and from Hunter!

[b]Lacroix:[/b]Why?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b]He's raging! He doesn't know the difference between friend or foe anymore! He's driven by bloodlust, and will kill the nearest "thing" to him!

[i]Hunter drove his claws into the flayer, splashing its ichor onto the wall. The beast was not through yet, and it clasped its tentacles around Hunter's skull. It drained his knowledge, but also drained his rage. Hunter had none of the former, but plenty of the latter. As it drained the painful agony from Hunter's mind, he reverted to his normal self, the flayer writhing in the agony of Hunter's torturous rage. It died, writhing like a severed tail from a lizardman. hunter focused his vision upon the chimera, chanting his Wing Slash spell.[/i]

[color=sienna][i]Ilythiirtar quickens his hastily dodges of the golem?s flames. Trying to outsmart the beast, he sheathes his blade and draws his lotar crossbow, loosing three bolts into the golem?s neck and chest, causing it to pass to its knees in a paralyzed rage, his head drooped and chest heaving?Flames of anger spurt from his shoulders, shaped like a dragon?s maw, two heads of flame chase at Ilythirtar.

Jumping out of the way of the two demonic trails of flame, re-drawing his fiery blade, he amphoricates behind the beast, sliding his blade into the back, causing a gout of fire to spurt at Ilythiirtar. Instinctively, his hand presses against the golem?s back, a black ghastly aura of shadow erupts from the Shadow Master?s arm, flinging the beast into the wall of this ?palace causing the walls to crumble into flames.

Not ending his siege of dark magic, Ilythiirtar beings another go at the energy transversal, hoping Alriy, Hunter, and Lacroix would stand clear, he gives Alriy his bearer of release, asking him to protect his vulnerable body while he performs the transversal.

Accepting it, Alriy takes the black disk of bearing and allows it to levitate above his head as his claws gape, he lunges at the fire beast, watching it slowly turn into nothing but a smoldering pile of ashen dust.

Turning his head, he sees Ilythiirtar?s body glowing red and blue, obviously stealing all of the energy from the golem, also taking some from the icy fiend to his aft?As the transversal completes, the waves of energy begin to radiate off Ilythiirtar, as him, Alriy and Lacroix circle in on the icy frost giant.[/i][/color]

[color=red][size=1] Mara shook her head swiftly as she ran quietly to the forest.

She heard cries of battel erupting from ahead of her, and swiveled swiftly to the right to see Illy glowing a bright red and blue.

She ran over to the group and touched Lacroix lightly on the shoulder, who was breathing heavily.

"What's going on?" she asked hastily.[/color][/size]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Bastard! How come you get the ithilid? Oh well. This frost giant is mine people.

IC:[I]Lacroix waved her off, intent on claiming the frost giant for himself. The frost giant swung his giant battle axe at Alriy and Ilythiirtar, driving them back. Lacroix rolled under the frost giant's swing. As the giant steadied himself for another attack, Lacroix leapt up and grabbed the shaft, which was at thick as his thigh. The giant shook the axe, trying to dislodge the tenacious drow. Alriy and Ilythiirtar darted in, punishing the giant's legs. Lacroix leapt up on to the axe shaft and ran in, jumping up and stabbing forward, both of the giant's eyes spraying a sea of blood and jelly. Lacroix leapt back, landing in a guard position. The giant stumbled round, confused. Lacroix stood up and murmered a phrase under his breath, before finishing the spell with its command line. A phrase that seemed to hang, even though he barely breathedd the words.[/I]

Lacroix: Soul lance.

[I]Black lines streamed out and engulfed the giant. They travelled over him, pushing themselves into orifices, or creating their own. The giant was quickly a mass of wounds. The black lines fed into the giant, eventually ceasing. The giant went down to its knees, groaning.

The eye sockets filled with a strange black liquid, that started to pour out. The tracks it left were reminiscent of caustic acid, a steaming rasp echoing down the giant's face. Lacroix leapt in and up, slicing lengthwise across the throat. The giant fell, it's body resounding like an old oak. It quickly dissolved into ice shards, which melted under the sun.[/I]

Lacroix: Sorry, I was a little busy.[/font][/color]

[color=red][size=1]OOC: Damn...that was a cool visual...
-----------------------------------------------

Mara stood there, bewildered, and a bit frightened.

"Whoa." she said simply, her eyes gued on the remanents of the monster.

She shook her head and looked around at the men in the room. All their faces were haggard and tired.

"We better get you guys back to a bed." she said.[/color][/size]

Alriy: I'm fine.. there is no turning back now, we are going up... We have to go.

The other three nod in agreement. They had started a battle they intended to finish and they were not going to let her stop them. Alriy held tight to his staff following closely behind Serenol and Ily as they turn towards the Chimera readying themselve's for quite the battle.

OOC: I suggest u all go delte thoes spams on this and the last page. OMG u know we coudl lose the 5 star rateing for that! shiezh..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR=blue][I]

Eve was a little pissed at the dissapearence of everyone and knew ot head ot the temple. Instead she looked ot Ovlivion and asked..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B]Wanna handle the beach then go to temple?

[I] A nod of his head was all she needed and then took off, reachign the beach at lightning speed. Hauling her Unicorn, still un named, the jumped to the beach making a rather starteling scean.

As Eve hoped their were now les of them, maby a hundred, but that was still alot.

Te jumped ot the ground, Eve's boots sticking lightly in the sand. Oblivion hoverd gently over the sand, poised for attack. Swords drawn.

As the first wave rushed at Eve and Oblivion they worked not sepratly but as a team. Jumping forward and takeing out about 5 to 6 at a time with one slash of their swords.

Eve jumped up, beheading three just as Oblivion jumped next to her and took out six coming up behind her...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] (yelling) Thanks!

[B]Ovlivion:[/B] No problem!

[I] Eve charged in to the middle of a "swarm" of them. At least 15 coverd her. Bofore Oblivion could react the pile over her turned to ice and shatterd, Eve stood in the middle...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Well, that comes in handy.

[I] Whe smiles ot Oblivion who laughed as they kept fighting off wave after wave...they just seepem to keep mulptlieing....[/I][/COLOR]

[I]As Oblivion beheaded a Gnome he remembered the package Hunter had given to him. He quickly stepped back out of battle.[/I]

[B]Oblivion:[/B] Can you take them for a second? It'll be worth the wait!

[B]Eve:[/B] Sure...

[I]Oblivion reaches down to his belt and grabs the package. He tears it open a takes hold of the Mystic Weapon. The Staff of Wind. As he holds it in his hand, a blinding flash lights the area, and he is transformed. When the lights fade, the eyes of Eve and the Gnomes alike have grown wide. Oblivion's suit became pure white, with a mysterious "glow", and from his back have sprouted beautiful wings, like an angel. His personality has grown harsher towards the enemy, and more caring towards his friends.[/I]

[B]Oblivion:[/B] Enough! Time to die scum!

[I]As Eve watches in amazement, Oblivion glides around above the beach. He whacks Gnomes, and calls on the winds to help him. He destroys wave after wave.[/I]

[B]Oblivion:[/B] SACRED WINDS!

[I]The staff begins to glow as the winds pick up. He puts a shield around Eve and starts blasting Gnome after Gnome with the power of wind. It takes out all the Gnomes is no time at all, since the attack is enhanced by the power of the staff.[/I]

[B]Oblivion:[/B] That was fun, we'll have to do it again.

[I]Eve is standing there, wide eyed.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Woah?

[I]Eve gets on the unicorn, and waits for Oblivion.[/I]

[B]Oblivion:[/B] I'm not getting back on, I prefere to fly, thank you. I can keep up, go ahead!

[I]Eve takes off with Oblivion flying at her side. Heading towards the Palace.[/I]

[COLOR=blue][I] They raced off towards the Temple palace. Upon reaching it Ryuu was waiting for Eve outside.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Ryuu, Uni, go!

[I] They looked to her and nodded, running of around the side of the temple where they could be reached when needed. Eve and Oblivion opend the huge doors and walked in right on the fight.

The two stood baffled as Mara, Illy, Hutner and Lacroix advanced on a gigantic beast.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] A CHIMERA![/COLOR]

[i]The chimera focused all three of its heads on Serenol, firing its breath weapons all at the same time. Serenol reacted a bit too late, and found himself with a frozen arm and remelted arm. He flexed his limb, the numbness disappearing. He dogded a round of its eye-beams, barely staying flesh and blood. His wing was not so lucky. It became a light stone image, making him look like a construct. The beast reaimed, hitting the wing again, making it flesh and blood and bone again. Serenol smiled. He could fly to fight![/i]

[color=red][size=1] OOC: Heh, I know I'm waaaay late, but welcome Oblivion! My name's Evelyn and I play Hunter's wife, Mara!
----------------------------------

Mara stared at Hunter in awe.

"Wings?" she found herself asking to no one in disbelief.

She focused her head on the battle at hand, as Eve and Oblivion came running over to her. Eve caught sight of Hunter and smiled softly.

"So," she said quielt, "he is holy once again."

Mar's eyes widened and she nudged Eve's shoulder.

"We need to focus on the battle."

Eve nodded as both the grils ran in, weapons drawn.

-----------------------

OOC: I'm an Otaku by this post! YAY![/color][/size]

Alriy's eyes narrow, his hand on his staff standing in the background he focused his energies inward... He felt the flow of blood in his body, pushing it along. The blood moving at such a speed that it actually begins to burn itself inside of him. Alriy's face shows no pain though. When he feels the appropriate amount of blood had been converted to energy, he focuses that energy through the staff and into the Chimera.

Alriy:Blood Boil!

Suddenly the Chimera screeched out in pain, every orifice in it's body bleeds including all of it's pores as the creature tries to purge itself of the burning blood, thoroughly distracted by the immense pain of beeing cooked alive from the inside out.