OtakuBoards

Siege of the Necromancer [RPG]

Phantom

[COLOR=blue][B]OOC:I already claimed the Dragonscale Bracelet. ITS MINE!! MUWHAAHAHAHAAHAH!!! Ok sorry.. power hungry. Pm me and tell me if yall like how Eve looks. Thay is how i want u to picture her now fot that is her exact looks. :) hehe ok this is to many just OOC's. Ill make a short post to liven up a bit. hehe.[/B]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I] Eve looked to Mara and Raven as they looked over her new attire.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Well do you like?

[B]Raven:[/B] Well my sister, you are now what you were destined to be, a Dark Sorceress. And before you ask, I am your brother, and the rightful owner of Gensou.

[I] Tears filled eves eyes as she looked down to her scabbard, smileing broadly[/I]

[B]Mara:[/B] Your so lucky. Heh but I have my Hunter

[B]Eve:[/B] Yes you do and that, is a lot.

[I] Mara then blushed. Eve looked her self over completely. Her staff, she found, floded neatly in a pouch, and she found other items in diffrent bags and pouches which included, a few bottles of diffrent potions, a flute, a water flask, a small mirror, assorted marbles, and a few other items.[/I]

[B]Raven:[/B] I wonder wheir Illy has gotten to? Your mind hasen't left him since he dissapeared.

[B]Eve:[/B] Yes, I know, off traning with Lacroix i suppose

[I] Raven nodded[/I]

[B]Raven:[/B] Cheer up, I'm here

[I] Eve smiled and launched herself onto Raven's sholders. This time he did not rocket her off just merely smiled and wraped his arms over Eve's legs as they talked to Mara...[/I][/COLOR]

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=red][size=1]
Mara smiled.
"You must have a thing about getting on people's shoulders," she teased, poking at Eve's leg, " you should get up and walk for once."
Eve shrugged.
"If they'll carry me, why walk?" she replied comically.
Mara just laughed.
"What to do now?" Raven asked, looking up at his sister.
Eve shrugged.
"Wha do you wanna do, Ma-" Eve began, but stopped when she saw that Mara was kneeling over Hunter.
Eve ran over to the rocking girl.
"What's the matter?" she asked quietly.
"Look at his eyes," Mara said, pointing, "they don't look like that."
"What do you mean?" Eve asked curiously.
"I mean, he has the same color eyes, but they don't look at us the same."
Eve gazed closer.
"You're right." She said, waving her hand in front of Hunter's face.
Hunter didn't reply.
"Oh no." the two woman said at the same time.
[/color][/size]

[i]Hunter stood, his body surrounded by a dark fire. His eyes gleamed oddly, and he seemingly exploded from the inside. When the smoke cleared, a new shape appeared beside Hunter. It was Artea, his pet fire-lizard, but she had grown into a gold wyrmling. Hunter still looked strange. As Mara looked into his eyes, he howled in pain, his back arching with the effort to contain the evil within him. His body gleamed with a dark light as a shape tore from him. It was his shadow-self, Mavericke.[/i]

[b]Mavericke:[/b]Well, well, well. We've gone and gotten ourselves engaged, and nobody even gives old Mavericke a call.

[b]Hunter:[/b]Bastard! What do you hope to do now?

[b]Mavericke:[/b]Well, BROTHER, you fail to realize that I am the guardian of the eight relics. I am he that will be your greatest challenge before the great lord Nilothakir. I'll be seeing you!

[i]Mavericke disappeared, and Hunter collapsed again. Mara gave him a soft kiss, then held his hand, hoping to the gods that he would survive this quest. Hunter awoke and drew his symbol in the air, a heart within a shield, outlined by a rose vine. He touched this symbol to the back of Mara's hand.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]This symbol shall protect you. It is called the Thorneshield Heart. It will protect you from the evils within my own shadow and Nilothakir's magic.

[color=red][size=1]A tear slipped quietly down her cheek as Mara gripped Hunter's hand tighter.
"I don't want to be protected from you," she whispered, "no matter how evil you might be."
Hunter smiled weakly.
"Not to worry," he said, "Soon you won't have to be. But until then, I want to make sure you're protected."
Mara shook her head, frustrated tears slipping down her face.
"No!" she exclaimed, "I don't want you to have to keep going on these fights alone!"
Hunter shrugged weakly.
"They're no big deal." he said quietly.
"They are to me!" she said, gripping his hand even tighter, "When you were fighting Vlad and his siblings, I was so frightened for you, and now you have to face yourself! It's stupid! It's all so stupid!"
Hunter brushed his hand against her cheek.
"I'll be okay." he replied.
Mara chocked on a sob.
"How do you know that?" she asked angrily, thrusting his hand away, "You don't!"
Hunter reached for her hand again.
"Just trust me; I'll be okay." he said.
Mara glanced at him angrily, but her eyes softened.
"Trust me?" Hunter asked gently.
Mara hesitated, then nodded.
"I always have." she whispered.
Hunter passed out again, but this time with a smile.
------------------------------------------
OOC Yeah, yeah, I know that was sap, fluff, whatever you wanna call it, but every story needs it. *Glances at other characters* Well, I did my fluff; your turn![/color][/size]

OOC: Why is it that I can never get on the computer when a Boss Fight is going on? heh oh well. BTW I like the way the new Eve looks. ;) Sorry to ruin this romantic moment between you two, but the monster still isn't defeated/dead.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Meanwhile, Elsyan and Alriy were walking towards the monster that was staring into their eyes as they approached with weapons drawn and held ready. Then they lunged at it while fiercely attacking, but the Hell-Hawk merely brushed them aside and they landed on the ground. Elysan swiftly got up and held her sword, Nevloria, in front of her with the light blue flames running along its edges. Suddenly, a new feeling came into her. It was as if a soft breeze got into her very soul, telling her what to do. Without even knowing why, Elsyan stuck her sword into the ground in front of her. Elsyan then closed her eyes and seemed to be concentrating on something. She stood there silently and motionless. Then she slowly opened her eyes and looked into the beast's eyes and started to speak.[/i]

Elsyan-Amangaladh Morsiwë Saurrodion.

[i]A huge gust of energy came from beneath her as she spoke in the ancient tounge of the High Elf that was forgotten many centuries before. Elsyan spread her arms wide and continued to chant, but this time in a stronger and clearer tone.[/i]

Elsyan-Teliâth Aratarátoien Lossengaeriel Nuquernaramwen Mithmenelion. Rûdhhirien!

[i]Elsyan put her hands over the hilt of her sword as a small ball of energy started to form. Suddenly, the ball of energy enveloped her sword causing the blue flames to grow brighter.[/i]

Elsyan-Nevberaid Maikaardaion!

[i]The flames suddenly burst with energy as a figure started to emerge from it. It was energy in the form of a dragon that was about 15 feet tall. The dragon landed in front of the sword.[/i]

Elsyan-DRAGON'S WRATH ATTACK!!

[i]The dragon leapt forward and started to attack the Hell-Hawk by slashing and clawing at it. Then the dragon reared back and blew out golden fire that scorched the monster immediately. The monster was screaming in pain, and was glaring at the dragon as it tried to get vengence by attacking it with its talons and beak. Soon the dragon fell to the ground with a thud and started to shrink until it was about a foot tall. The flames on Elsyan's sword died down a bit, and Elsyan seemed to come back to reality. She looked around her, then she looked to her sword, and then to the group.[/i]

Elsyan-um...what happened?

Eve-How should we know? You just started chanting and that dragon appeared from your sword.

Elsyan-dragon? [i]Elsyan looks at the small dragon in front of her sword as the dragon looks back at her.[/i] Since when did I have a dragon?

dragon-I've been inside you the entire time. My name's Runeth. I just had to wait until you could release me.

Elsyan-but if you were inside of me, how did you come from my sword?

Runeth-You'll discover that later. [i]Runeth runs up Elsyan's arm and sits on her shoulder.[/i]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Okay, my part is now done also. My new attack is Dragon's Wrath, the pic is what Runeth looks like, and I claim the Ring of Shadows or Necklace of Light. Either one, doesn't matter. :)

[COLOR=blue][B]AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW THE DRAGONS SO CUTE!!! :) hehehe. Yeah you see how i set it up so you and Aliry still get to fight? Ya like dat huh? How nice am I? Go me go me! lol heheeh I feel so speical. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve:[/B] Its cute, wont ever be as big or powerful as my Ryuu, but mabt Ryuu could train the little tyke. Would be nice, theyd both have a friend.

[B]Elsyan:[/B] Yeah! That would be cute

[I] Eve looked the tiny dragon over, knowing it would smeday match Ryuus power. Shaking her head she dismissed the thought.

Turning to look not at Aliry as he approached the almost dead creature...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] HAVE A NICE DRINK! (yelling to Aliry)[/COLOR]

Alriy looked on as Elysan and her Dragon, Runeth battled fiercely with the Hell Hawk. A slow smirk crossed his face as he got an idea. Hell, everyone else was getting pets, why couldn't he?! He brought his staff forward holding it out horizontally. Then he began chanting. As he spoke the ancient spell a brilliant crimson and violet aura begins whipping around his body as well *** the entirity of the hell hawk. It screeched in pain and confusion as the magical energy increased about it.

Alriy:evals lanrete ym otni lessev siht mrofsnart. rewop ruoy em evig stirips gnidnib! Soul Shackles!

No sooner than he had finished the spell that the Hell Hawk was completely healed, it's leg had been restored as well. Upon each of it's legs were an incorporeal clamp surrounding each ankle. It was adorned by a Damascus collar as well which had a bloodstone imbedded into it to show that ownership was to Alriy.

Alriy: I think I'll call you Lucifer... Come here.

The hawk let out a shriek as it flew over to him kneeling down for him to climb aboard. A grin crosses his face as he looks among the rest of the group.

Eve: Wow, Ummmm... Not as pretty as our dragons, but definetely powerful and useful... But worry not, it won't take long for our dragons to shoot past Lucifers strength.

Alriy: I'm not really concerned with power, I just get sick of walking.

He snickers slightly and nods as the bird takes off through the air with Alriy on it's back.

[size=1][color=red] Mara grinned and wayched Alriy fly.
"Hey, Alriy," she shouted, "If I get sick of walkin' will you share?"
Alriy was too high up in the air to hear her.
Elsyan smiled at her little dragon.
"He's cute." Mara commented, "Just keep him away from wood. Like little babies want to chew things when their growing their teeth, baby dragons like to burn things when they figure out they can."
Runeth smiled.
"I can burn things?" he asked mock-innocently.
"Uh-oh." Eve said.
Elsyan just laughed.
"I don't think so,"she said, smiling at the creature, perched comfortably on her shoulder, "Thanks Mara!"
Mara grinned.
"Anytime." she replied, turning back to Hunter.
"So what do we do?" Eve asked to no one in particular.
Elsyan shrugged, with the dragon clinging to her in fright.
"Hey!" Runeth cried, "I'm still on here, ya know!"
All the woman laughed.
"I think we shold stay here and wait for Lacroix and Illy to get here. We also need Hunter to get well."
Eve nodded.
"So we wait." Mara said quietly.
[/color][/size]

Elsyan-well, that's one way to defeat a monster: make it a pet.

Eve-If he thinks he can leave us behind while he flies ahead of us, he has another thing coming.

Mara-Don't worry. If he does, I'm sure we can catch up to him. And besides. He'll have to land some time otherwise his Hell-Hawk will be to tired to lift a wing.

[i]Runeth had been clawing at some nearby branches and seemed to be getting ideas from Mara's warning.[/i]

Elsyan-What do you think you're doing?

Runeth-chewing some twigs.

Elsyan-Oh no you don't, you mischivious little thing. Don't get any ideas.

[i]Artea jumped on Hunter's stomach, and of course her sudden growth managed to wake him up. He darted up, staring at the 10 foot tall wyrmling. She telepathically told him of the conversation, and he jumped up, clutching his neck and stomach.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]So my golden dragon isn't good enough for you to notice! Artea isn't cute enough or strong enough or whatever enough for you!?!

[b]Artea:[/b]Father Hunter, you need rest. Please calm down.

[b]Hunter:[/b]When did you learn to talk like that, call me Hunter, and what happened to "daddy"?

[b]Artea:[/b]I have grown, Hunter. Now please rest. Mother would not have liked you to be so active when you are this injured...

[b]Hunter:[/b]Artea, I named you after your "mother" so that I would always know how she felt. Please. That does it! I'm going to the library in Ashrenia! I need to do some research, and I need to find a good church!

[b]Mara:[/b]Alright, Eve. You owe me 20 gold pieces. I won.

[b]Eve:[/b]You knew he was gonna bring it up, you cheater! You knew he was gonna bring the church up!

[color=red][size=1]Mara just grinned.
"No I didn't." She said innocently, looking up at the sky.
Eve handed her a sack, grumbling.
"Cheater..." she muttered.
Runeth jumped off Elsyan's shoulder and stood next to the towering lizard.
'Hello up there," he said happily, "My name's Runeth."
Artea (*cough* JAMIE!*cough*) smiled sweetly.
"Hello little one." she replied, her voice rich.
Runeth sat on Artea's foot.
"I'm not little." Runeth said stubbornly.
Artea kicked a little, sending the creature gently on the ground.
Mara laughed.
"How cute!" she exclaimed, smiling and giggling.
Elsyan and Eve just stared at her. The turned to catch each others gazes, and then turned their heads towards Mara again.
"Something's up." Eve whispered.
Elsyan nodded.[/color][/size]

[i]*3 days later, in a church*Hunter and Mara stood at the altar, Hunter sweating like a madman and Mara beaming like a sunbeam. Her necklace glinted in the candlelight. Hunter did not wait for the priest to say "You may now kiss the bride" to kiss the bride.^_^=. The happy moment was over just as a jealous-looking Eve felt and saw the left wall of the chapel crumble and fall. In the dust cloud stood the silhouette of the Hell-Hawk, devouring the remains of the dusty cake.[/i]

[b]Mara and Hunter:[/b]ALRIYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

[color=sienna][i]The sun shawn through the forest canopy politely, waking the two unseen warriors. Both yawning briskly, as they wake up for their morning stretch.

Arms flailing, Ilythiirtar dared his mentor to eat the eye jokingly but also unknowingly, as Lacroix popped the slimy green ball of mucus into his mouth, hurriedly. Ilythiirtar, stood with his eyes popped and his jaw dropped.[/i]

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (wiping his mouth with his left forearm) ?What??

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (ready to hurl) ?Oh?.nothing Lacroix?.nothing at all??

[i]Shaking his head deftly, Lacroix motions for Ilythiirtar to start walking. Doing so Lacroix joins up with him, levitating alongside him, obviously bored of walking. Lacroix begins to decipher what today?s lesson shall bring his young friend/apprentice/pupil, and comrade.[/i]

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (still yawning from the long nights sleep) ?So my young friend, what are you going to teach me today??

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?What? Teach you??

[b]Lacroix:[/b] ?Oh of course. You will see.?

[i]Wondering what he meant, Ilythiirtar just moved on, ear and eyes peeled, ready for a contact of any sort. Lacroix smiles, finally deciding on a lesson, he stops, and looks at Ilythiirtar, whose body swung around at the abrupt halt.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?Yes sir??

[b]Lacroix:[/b] ?You are going to show me your darkest magical attack now.?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?But no?. I will not. It would destroy the forest.?

[b]Lacroix:[/b] ?Nothing I cannot revive? trust me.?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?Promise me this Lacroix.?

[b]Lacroix:[/b] ?Done, I promise you.?

[i]Shaking his head, Ilythiirtar rests his hands at his sides, walking to Lacroix. A red disk appeared over Ilythiirtar?s head, and with the wave of a hand it glides to Lacroix?s lap.[/i]

[b]Lacroix:[/b] ?I assume this is your bearer of release?? (Referring to a magical object that gives immunity to all of Ilythiirtar?s magical attacks.)

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?Yes.?

[b]Lacroix:[/b] ?Rather compact you would say??

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (Giggling) ?That?s the way I like it.?

[i]Flipping backwards, Ilythiirtar crouched, scared of the power of his Elemental Surge, not understanding its true potential yet, he only has mere control over the release, not the proximity nor intensity. Remembering back to the time when he fought Serenol, the destruction it caused, and it wasn?t even charged. He cringes, knowing he hasn?t done it since that fight, even though Serenol has helped him manipulate it.

Shaking off the nervousness, Ilythiirtar takes stand, allowing the small grey-black orb grow in his hands. As it hits the size of an infant gnome, he releases it, into five radiating basketball sized orbs which spin around his body, orbiting him like the electrons of an atom, spinning violently. With the sum of his strength, Ilythiirtar brings them to a clashing halt above his head, letting them flicker red, green, white, black,blue, and brown, representing the forces used in his attack. The necromantic orb above his head expands quickly enveloping him, Lacroix, and the surrounding wildlife. The flora now ensnared by this violent burst of energy, vaporize at contact.

Jumping five feet into the air, Ilythiirtar fires off the orb in five separate blasts of mana?st, hitting in a pentacle around Lacroix.

The blasts hit with an invigorating intensity, causing everything within a squared kilometer to be effected one way or another. The initial effect is a liquid blue flare which can be seen for seventy odd miles.[/i]

[/color][color=blue]
[b]On the trail where Eve, Alriy, Mara, Thar, Elsyan, and Serenol are following.[/b]
[/color]

[color=sienna][b]Eve:[/b] ?What was that!!??

[b]Elsyan:[/b] ?Not sure, but it?s a hefty explosion of some sort??

[b]Serenol:[/b] ?Hmm?.?

[b]Thar:[/b] (naively) ?Probably just some drunkard blowing up his munitions cabinet.?

[b]Eve:[/b] ?Whatever it is, Illy is not here and that is enough to make me cringe.?

[i]Serenol just sat dazed on the grass, seeing a dark shroud of shadows traveling from ground zero at an alarming speed. Realizing only now that it was the elemental surge that he saw only once before. Ilythiirtar! His brain nearly shouts a loud. The final element of the surge was the shroud of shadows.

As the monstrous shroud advances on them, everything it touches turns to ash. The only green spot left for miles is the patch of grass that Lacroix sits on.[/i]

[b]Serenol:[/b] ?That is Ilythiirtar! What the hell is he doing!?

[b]Eve:[/b] (scared to death that her Illy is hurt) ?What! No? Not this now!?

[b]Serenol:[/b] ?Don?t worry, anything he attacked with that is dead now so don?t worry.?

[/color][color=blue][b]Back at the crater.[/b][/color]

[color=sienna][i]Clutching for his life, Ilythiirtar pants ferociously, while hanging on the limb of death, his mana?st almost completely drained. Lacroix sits in his soft grass as the disk disperses into the air.[/i]

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (Standing up) ?Yes, that is indeed dark.?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (mumbles inaudibly)

[b]Lacroix:[/b] ?No, I will not teach you something darker. That is very dark already, in fact it surprised me. I wasn?t expecting a shroud of shadows to roar out like that. You must have been practicing.?

[i]Ilythiirtar just nods, not able to do much more. Lacroix smiles, hoping the spell still works. He levitates above the main crater, chanting a couple old spells, that roughly translate;[/i]

SANDS OF TIME SHOW ME THY WAY
TURN THE NIGHTS INTO DAYS
ROSE PETALS SO LIGHT AND GRACE
REVERSE TIME NOW, IN THIS PLACE

[i]Before Ilythiirtar?s eyes, he watches his Elemental Surge work backwards, as if reviving the trees and shrubs. The world seems to stop turning as he seems to become exhausted, feeling the world around him shrink into nothing. He wakes up about twenty minutes later, Lacroix sitting by his side.[/i]

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (Smiling) ?Do you remember the spell??

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (jumping to his feet hurriedly) ?Yes? oh my god!?

[b]Lacroix:[/b] ?Your second lesson in the arts of the drow is to understand that being hidden is not the only thing drows are good for?

[i]Nodding, Ilythiirtar smiles at his master, and after discussing for some time they would return to the band of warriors. They will leave again soon thereafter, to finish Ilythiirtar?s last leg of drow training.[i][/color]

OOC: We will leave group again when The Harlequin comes back, for I want his input on Ilythiirtar?s final training session, and also I do not want to fight a boss alone. So we leave again when Harly comes back.

[i]As Serenol and Mara yelled at the embarrassed Alriy, Eve was busy forking another sack of gold pieces to Elysan.[/i]

[b]Eve:[/b]I'm in the middle of a ring of CHEATERS!

[b]Elysan:[/b]Shut up and pay up.

[b]Alriy(to Mara and Hunter):[/b]I swear! I had nothing to do with it!

[b]Thar:[/b]*whistling* I think I'll just go out for a drink...*runs off as fast as he can*

[b]Hunter:[/b]*running after him* Come back here!

[color=red][size=1]Mara smiled quietly at the preist, the other person left on the altar.
"Sorry," she said quietly, shrugging," My friends are a bit, well, let's just say overwhelmed. For the benefit of you and the sanity of me."
The preist nodded, chuckling.
"Aren't you Lady Heartlock, child?" he asked suddenly.
Mara nodded.
"Yes."
"I thought you were to be married to Duke Daisan!"
Mara's eyes widened, then she took a step closer to the preist.
"Shhh," Mara said, covering her lips with her index finger, "You can't tell anyone of this!"
The preist smiled and nodded.

[i]My lord, my duke, we have found her,[/i] the preist thought

[i][b] [ Good. Have her brought to me at once. ][/b][/i]

[i]As you wish, my lord.[/i][/color][/size]

[color=red][size=1]OOC: No, you're married to woman who was supposed to be married to someone else...(Hence, promised!)
----------------------------
Mara smiled at the priest and sat on a bench.
"I don't know what I'm doing." she whispered, staring at her hands.
The preist came to sit beside her.
"Are you in love with the man who now stands beside you?" he asked gently.
"Of course!" Mara exclaimed suddenly, "It's just that, well, he royalty..."
The preist's eyes widened.
"Prince Serenol!?"
Mara nodded queitly.
"Yes," Mara said, "and I don't think I'm ready to be royalty. A noble; well I didn't have a choice in that, but royalty? I can't do it."
The preist smirked.
"Then come with me, my dear."
Mara looked at the man in suprise.
"What?" she asked.
The preist grabbed her hand.
"Come with me." he said gruffly.
Mara gazed into the man's eyes, and crumpled to the floor in suprise.
"Lord Daisan!" she exclaimed.
The preist smirked, grabbing her arm roughly and dragging her towards the door. It started to rain outside, in the night. He dragged her towards a carriage and flung her in.[/color][/size]

[i]Hunter heard Mara scream. He whistled for Darien, his black Andalusian steed. He jumped upon it, donning his riding outfit. (He looked a lot like Jesse James) He chased after the carriage, Eve and Ryuu close behind. The rest of the party was god-knows-where, and Artea was spending time with Runeth. Hunter prayed to the Gods and Godesses that Mara would be alright, and he noticed that they were in Lord Daisan's lands. He lit a torch and dropped it in the wheat fields, destroying whole crops. The rains would soak out the rest of Hunter's vengeance...[/i]

[COLOR=blue]OOC:LEAVE MY CASH ALONE!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I] Eves eyes went an angry red. Leaning over to Ryuu Eve yelled...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] RYUU! BLAST IT!

[I] Miliseconds before the carrage went up in flames Eve flung a Green disc to Mara who caught is as it wizzed in the carrage window. Grabbing hold of it she clutched tightly.

Ryuu opend his mouth as a blast of red flames shot out, engulfing the carrage in flames.

Eve then shot a black disc outlined in green towards the carrage. It blew up on contact. The group looked up at eve in horror, not seeing that she threw Mara a disc.

Ryuu soared down, flaming everyhting in its wake, every feild in Lord Darien's kingdom.

Eve jumped off, letting him have his fun. She came down on Lord Darien, bring shinkoru to a hault when it was through his chest pinning him to the ground. Her eyes calmed back to Green as she slid her sword in its scabbard. She turned ot see Mara with hunter, perfectly safe, still holding the disc tightly.

Eve then screamed and hit the ground,. Every one turned to look seeing Dariens sword through Eve stomach, as Lord Dariens head fell back, now dead...[/I][/COLOR]

[i]Hunter realized that it wasn't the real Daisan, merely a controlled priest. As Daisan galloped off with Mara on one of the grey horses, Hunter healed Eve with Lanasen water blessing. As Eve collapsed in relief, Hunter jumped upon Darien's back. (Darien is my HORSE!) He rushed after her, leaving Ryuu to take Eve back to the village. He saw Daisan's castle ahead. He jumped the collapsing drawbridge and galloped into the wrecked courtyard. At a pagan altar stood Daisan, his wife chained to a pentagram-shaped table.[/i]

[b]Daisan:[/b]Marry me or die!

[b]Mara:[/b]I guess I'll have to die! *spits in Daisan's face*

[i]As the blade came down upon Mara, Hunter dashed under it, taking the blade in his rib cage. He gasped, knocked Daisan back, and cut Mara's chains.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Sorry, Daisan. You never were any good, even when my father lived! Now, you shall die for trying to kill my wife!

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: The beast returns. He comes fromt he west, the vestiges of sunlight disappearing in a concatation of sparks, as his nightblack form swallows the horizons.

I'm back. And you are all out of your heads. And I have no idea what the hell is going on. So correct me if I make a mistake.

IC:[I]As Lacroix and Ilythiirtar get up to leave, Lacroix fades out of step with his companion, motioning for him to go on ahead. He deliberated of his next course of action. Ilythiirtar had many gifts. His Elemental Surge was powerful. Yet still, it was weak compared to the drow powers. But could Lacroix tell him that? Could Ilythiirtar accept that some abilities must remain hidden? That he could not access them without being destroyed, or at best corrupted? Lacroix was also troubled by his praise. His surprise at the power of a non drow had perhaps pushed him too far. Ilythiirtar was very good, but would he perhaps become overconfident? Lacroix had many tricks yet to teach him, yet much of what he could learn could only come from experience. Lacroix sighed, and phased into step with Ilythiirtar.[/I][/font][/color]

[COLOR=blue][B]OOC: Hope u like the pic of Ryuu (the color only Ryuus body shape is not like that! ill add a pic in my next post of what his body shape. Hes cute not, mean. :):)[/B]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I] Eves eyes widend in horror as Hunter rode off after Mara. Ryuu looked down at her, a tear trickeling down his scaly face, knowing Hunter had not done a good enough job. Eve and Ryuu being linked spiritually and magically, Ryuu felt Eves pain.

Eve screamed as tears of pain fell from her eyes, which were now a deep blue, not the icy blur they often turned. She laied their clutching her stomach screaming in pain.

Ryuu lifted his head. Rembering he was suppoed to have brough both Ravens here. Spotting them both running after Mara and Hunter with the rest he tilted his head back and roared in anger/pain. Flapping his blood red wings he went airborne, flying over the kingdom once again blasting it with fire.

Suddenly out of no where Ryuu rockets downward,hitting the ground, making a minor earthshake. Getting up quickly he lookes up to see his attacker. Another Dragon. Dark blue in color. Obvously a minion or Lord Daisans, Ryuu turned his head to its, shooting a blast of white hot flames at it. Ryuu charged at it horns ready, pearcing the other dragons scales it screamed, ramming Ryuu back. The other dragon then shot a deep black fire at Ryuu, knocking him down. Ryuu screamed in pain. Ryuus eyes flashed from a sweet red to an angry backish purple.

Ryuu thought to him self that if his friend/master changed more powerful, he would too, match her criteria. Ryuu screamed, glowing brightly. The same white light surrounding Ryuu as did Eve only a few days before. He stood up as the other dragon watched on. His head tilted up, shooting a blast of blue black flames straight up, as his entire body shiverd. A wave passing over him, changeing his scales from Red to deep Black purple, the exact color of Raven (guy) hair. Ryuu looked at the other dragon, as it stared back.[/I]

[B]Ryuu:[/B] ... I ... I ... I .... DIE!

[I] Ryuu snapped his head, knocking in to the other dragon. Ryuu jumped up, coming down hard on it. Moveing his sharp edged wing he slicked through the other dragons neck, cutting deep, severing its head. Ryuu looked up, looking perfectly pleased with him self as he remberd Eve. Getitng up and soaring to her he sat next to her, cradeling her in his wing. Lowering his head next to hers, nuzzling her cheek, icy tears gliding from his eyes. Dripping on Eves cheek.

Eve was silent now. Not moveing. Ryuu feared she was close to death. So he sat their weaping for her, cradeling her gently in his wing...[/I][/COLOR]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: I believe somebody asked for a boss fight. So be it. By the way, isn't that black dragon pic called Nemesis?

IC:[I]After several minutes of silent walking, Lacroix motioned Ilythiirtar off on to a side trail. The twisting track lead up a barren path, debris littering the walkway. The two reached a somewhat large cave. Lacroix's unfocused, as if concentrating on something distant, for a moment, before he nodded once and stepped forward.[/I]

Lacroix: Alright, this is the last phase of your training, for now. Complete this, and you attain the second level.

Ilythiirtar: Second?

Lacroix: You're already past the first. What you must do now if focus your aura patterns. To avoid detection, etc. To spin another's attention elsewhere, to make them catch a flicker of leaves, and think it movement, to play an area of calm around you, so animals will not be disturbed. To change the way light channels through you. To change your reactions, speed, strength. At the first level of manipulating auras, we will merely work on concealment. There are balances that are hard to maintain, and even harder to teach, needed for the higher levels. Alright then. Walk into the cave. Go in a goodly way, before halting. Focus your psyche into throwing no emanation. Hide yourself with your mind. I will follow soon.

[I]Ilythiirtar nods once and walks in. Lacroix draws his scimitars, confident of what will happen. True to his prediction, Ilythiirtar runs out a few seconds later. On his heels is a creature spun from darkness.

Raven black eyes are set into skin and flesh the colour of decaying grey flesh. The nevertheless reptillian body makes no noise as it writhes over the ground, maggots spilling out of rents in the side. The undead dragon raises its head, flicking the air once with a tongue forked like a snakes.

The dragon focuses on Lacroix. Its maw opens, sending out, not fire, but a stream of pure shadow to numb the body and chill the soul. Lacroix dodges, and the battle is joined.[/font][/color][/I]

[color=sienna][i]Smiling gently, Ilythiirtar realizes that Lacroix can handle this alone...[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?Lacroix I am deeply sorry, but I just know something is wrong with my angel? I must find her? and I will return before this is over, if she is in pain I can stop it instantly.?

[i]As Lacroix dodged another blast of the semi-transparent darkness wretched forth from the dragon?s maw, he looked at Ilythiirtar with a cocked head, his expression age old. ? I thought I was the only one who felt it. ?[/i]

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (wryly) ?Go, but damn you hurry back!?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (bowing quickly) ?Thank you sir!?

[i]At this, Ilythiirtar jumps on his heels, amphoricating to Eve within minutes?[/i]

[/color][color=blue]At the meadow trail where Eve lays writhing in pain.[/color][color=sienna]

[i]Amphoricating from behind the grim shadow of the bantrig tree to Eve?s left, Ilythiirtar heaves with pain, as he is halfway down on his mana?st from the high-speed amphorication, and also the feeling of his love being so close to death.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (tears flowing silently from his eyes) ?I know what to do love? I can fix this? I really can.?

[i]Wiping his eyes, Ilythiirtar levitates for a second, before falling?Frustrated, he attempts again, hoping he can come through for his angel. This time the levitation stays, and as he begins to focus his energy, drawing the mana?st from the surroundings, making the levitation much stronger. He begins to glow his age-old grayish yellow.

Now beginning his first ever attempt at a full Energy Transversal, his eyes shut, focusing Eve out of his mind? The wind picks up subtly, as he hums to his self in a meditative way. As the life is being literally sucked from the surroundings, eve from Eve, he leeches its viciously, stealing all of the energy he can, transferring it into his body.

The glowing existence of him is disgusting, (like watching the heat ripple from a cars hood after a long drive) as the translucent grey mana?st flows off him. His eyes open, ebony black, he cannot see anything for the time being, the mana?st is sucked from every blade of grass to his body.

Watching in a nearly dead demeanor, Eve?s eyes go numb as she watches Illy, the energy arching toward him in black streaks from all the living life around, her eyes close as he takes her remaining energy, causing her to go to the brink of death.

The transversal does not kill, only nearly, and when Ilythiirtar finishes, his body is pulsating with flowing energy. He is ready to take on Lucifer himself, but this energy must not go wasted. He lands on his feet, running to his love as if he was the light itself moving. Ducking before her, he channels his love for her, causing an abrupt disturbance in the physical surroundings. The wind is dead now, for Ilythiirtar even stole the winds power temporarily.

His hands on her chest, Ilythiirtar forces all of the gathered energy into her? The yellow of his body droops to an almost peach-like pale representation of his living body, which has went limp in the last five seconds.

Getting up instantly, Eve, covered in this white-yellow substance, looking a lot like Illy. She doesn?t know what is going on until she sees Ilythiirtar laying motionless on the ground, nearly dead, for he was spent, every last drop of his possible energy, spend, used?in her.. he had to be sure, making her healthy is top priortity.

The surroundings where decimate, every tree, bush, shrub nearly dead, all stripped of their leaves, which had turned to a white ash? almost making the landscape a warm winter.

Kneeling onto Ilythiirtar, Eve just rested, still feeling partially spent? her body quivering hoping for him?.as she lays beside him, she moves his hands over her tummy, resting with her love, hoping his hand will squeeze her?telling her he will be okay?[/i][/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Bleh. I'll do it then.

IC:[I]Free of all constraints, Lacroix employed his full power. He crouched low, scimitars swept to the sides. The dragon reared, again employing it's shadow breath. To the beast, Lacroix just disappeared. To a creature of lightning fast reactions and perception, the dragon would have been seen to been hit 17 times before it could have noticed it was wounded.

Lacroix flipped backwards, his scimitars trailing a black cloud of bile and ichor. He assumed a guard position, then, as if in ritual, started spinning his scimiatars, reversing the grip. He then proceeded to use them as single handed staves. The intricate patterns held an inherent dark majesty.

A dark wave gathered around the spinning weapons. Once sufficient momentum had been gained, Lacroix levitated to head height on the undead dragon. The dragon's maw shot forward. Lacroix snapped his scimitars straight forward, a grim smile on his face, inset with typically Lacroix style words.[/I]

Lacroix: Welcome to the desolation. SOUL CHARGE!

[I]Lacroix glows, a dark, inky blue that sucks the light from the sky. The only points of illumination are his eyes, stark white against the blacknes around him. The dragon's motion is arrested, time itself stopped around Lacroix.

Suddenly, the light appears again. It comes flooding back from an incomprehensible void, carrying with it a sound like a spectral wail echoing up from an eternal abyss.

Black lightning snaps a lattice over the sky. Forms, heretofore unknown in this world, spin ethereal designs in their writhing agony. Subject to Lacroix's will, the very damned souls of the universe focus their malice, their power, their pain, on the very cord that ties life to earthly form.

Again the world blackens to all other eyes. But this time, it is not light that is eclipsed, but life. For an instant, the world is a barren, lifeless husk. Desolation.

Then it floods back. Asiding a stark, featureless void around Lacroix, the world is restored to life, a regeneration formed by spirit, not flesh.

The dragon however, suffers a lot more. The cord which connects flesh to life, or death, severed, the flesh undergoes a drastic change.

The dragon writhes, as agony and ecstasy war within it. The dragon's psyche takes on a physical form. For an instant, the dragon's spirit is visible. Transposed on earthly being. Then the dragon's flesh is pierced, from the inside, by thousands of black shards. Shadow, or death. No one has ever been able to determine.

The dragon's convulsions return anew, despite its lack of mind or spirit. The shards continue to fly out, until merely a bloody pulp remains. Asiding the head.

The dragon's eyes flicker once, betraying agony that should not have been survived. Yet still, the flicker of vitality remains, lingering on in the tortured brain.

The dragon's spirit watches all this, before being claimed by the damned souls that brought about it's doom.

The souls circle around, ever faster, until a palpable vortex surrounds Lacroix and the remains of the great wyrm. The howling reaches a crescendo, then stops. Suddenly. All is silent. The last vestige is the dragon's spirit, a tormented being denied its rightful oblivion.

Lacroix smiles bleakly. Wiping his scimitars, he sheathes them, then walks off. Not tossing so much as a glance backwards.

Behind him, the last flicker of life dies in the dragon's eyes.[/font][/color][/I]