OtakuBoards

Siege of the Necromancer [RPG]

Phantom

[color=red][size=1]Mara's scream echoed through the chamber as Hunter passed out. He fell to the floor, Mara's eyes glued to him, silent and angry

"You'll pay."she said quietly, turning to the other man in the chamber.

Mara quickly grabbed her wisten, which was across a table from her. She smiled and brought the blade across her arm, drawing blood from her arm.

She ran towards a still-dazed Daisan, slicing him across the face. He pulled his out his sword quickly, blocking a would-be devastating blow. Mara flipped over him, landing behind him, and brought her legs under his.

Daisan fell to the floor, but quickly brought himself back up. Mara swung to bring her foot to his jaw, but he grabbed her foot and twisted it, proceeding to push her to the ground.

Mara hit the stone floor hard, a sickening [i]crunch[/i] following her fall. She stood up shakily, and threw her wisten, all blades open, towards Daisan's stomach.

The curvy blades sliced through his lower belly thickly, blood flooding onto his fine tunic in a second. Mara quickly flipped to the other side of the room, grabbing her ellpsien deftly.

Daisan's eyes lit up with anger, and he ran towards her. As she turned around to face him, he brought her fist to her face. She fell to the floor again, falling onto the sharp jade disk of her weapon.

Daisan laughed.

"You're pathetic," he said, leering over her, "You can't even fight decently!"

Mara gritted her teeth.

"Is that so?" she asked, hiding her chain behind her back.

Daisan lughed again.

"Who are you to ask?" he replied, bringing his blade to her throat.

The touch of steel ignited Mara's anger, and she brought the chain around his neck deftly, pulling it and snapping the life off the Lord Daisan.

"Who are you to judge?" she asked quietly as the body hit the floor.

Mara rushed over to Hunter, and looked over him, checking for wounds. A great gash was in his rib area, bleeding profusely. She shook her head, her hands placed over the spot.

"Haven't done it in ages...Hope it still works." she said, closing her eyes and muttering.

A green mist erupted from her fingers, sparkling under his wound. The green mist soon seeped into Hunter's skin, the wound slowly closing up with it's own flesh.

Mara gritted her teeth a she took the pain within herself, trying her hardest not to scream. A silent tear slipped down her face, and onto the now healed wound.

As Hunter's eyes fluttered open, Mara smiled and fell onto the ground, her face written with pain.

"Mara?" Hunter asked, sitting up and taking her into his arms.

Mara smiled weakly.

"At least you're safe." she mumbled, falling into a fitful sleep.
---------------------------------------------------
OOC: 'Bout time I got to kick some butt. :D
[/color][/size]

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=sienna][i]Having missed his second lesson, Ilythiirtar felt bad, knowing he had to leave his master to help his love. Lacroix would understand. She would have died.

Grumbling as he wakes, Eve?s arm around him still, she was out cold, sleeping soundlessly but alive for sure, for her chest heaves to and fro on his armor. Her dark hair waves over his face, meandering over his skin like a swishing brook down the autumn channel.

His eyes flutter open weakly, his life energy still drained; he can barely smile, only doing so because Eve is alive, smiling, in her contented way, still sleeping noiselessly.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (playing with her silken red hair) ?Oh love, my Angel?? *cough* ?You will be fine my Angel.?

[i]Ilythiirtar just hunched up, looking at his sleeping beauty, stroking above her eye brows softly, leaning forward, and pressing his lips to her soft forehead.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?I love you?.?

[b]Eve:[/b] (yawning excitedly) ?You too Illy?

[i]Just smiling at his love, waking up as well? Ilythiirtar closes his eyes trying to regain some strength, he will need it if he intends on getting his Shin-bar?[/color][/i]

[i]Elsyan came riding up on Runeth (who grew back to his larger size) when she spotted Hunter, Mara, Illy, and Eve. Runeth also spotted them and landed on the ground, then shrinked back to his normal size and hopped onto Elsyan's shoulder.[/i]

Runeth-There you are! We fin'ly found you.

Elsyan-Are all of you alright?

Illy-We're fine. We just need time to rest.

Elsyan-I thought you were training with Lacroix.

Illy-He gave me leave so I could help Eve.

[i]Hunter stood up with Mara in his arms.[/i]

Hunter-Let's just go.

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Still grimly amused by the dragon's unlife ending, Lacroix paid no heed to the skittering forms that stalked him through the undergrowth. He was Power. He was a darkness to blight the soul and life of any that opposed him. Worse than demons, deadlier than dragons...

Lacroix tore himself away from such thoughts. Whenever he engaged shadow mastery, the thoughts always returned. The begged him to be at one with his darker side. They whirled around him, tugging at his suppressed desires. The conflict in his soul outshadowed even the violence done to his body. As much as he hid his scars, Lacroix was always under pressure to force down his drow instincts. With the knowledge he had gained on the surface, failure to do so would result in wanton destruction. Lacroix was fervent that that would never happen. The presence of those that dared to call a drow friend could become the last bastion of his sanity, but until then, he was content to merely enjoy their company.

Lacroix closed his eyes, shimmered, and appeared beside his companions. Far enough away that hey could not detect his teleportation though. Had to keep a few secrets after all... Strangely enough, when he approached them, they didn't look surprised.[/I]

Lacroix: Well. That was...fun.

Elsyan: You have a strange sense of fun, from what Ilythiirtar told us.

Lacroix: So? I believe people were just leaving.[/font][/color]

[color=sienna][i]After being dragged to his feet by Eve, Ilythiirtar trudged along in her wake to the brook nearby.[/i]

[b]Eve:[/b] (Smiling at him softly) ?You?re a scruffy looking guy when your like this?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (Giggling) ?Should?a let me sleep Eve, really I feel dead.?

[b]Eve:[/b] (Throwing Illy into the water) ?Wake up than!? (jumping in after him) ?Stupid boy?? (kissing him softly, up to their necks in water) ?Just in need of some tlc.?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (Half mumbling) ?But -muah- you know? it don?t take much to waken me?(Kisses her back, wrapping his arms around her waist delicately as her arms seize his neck, pulling him closer) ?heh, -muah-.?

[i]As they continue kissing, together in the brook, the rest of the group labors at their morning activities. Alriy, still fixated with his staff, he packs his rucksack with his daily supplies, his lips eyes unreceptive to the rest of the surroundings. Lacroix, sat verbalizing to Elsyan on how fun it was slaying a demon dragon of an unholy ministry. Thor, the somber one, sat alone, quietly, grimly?

Back at the brook, Ilythiirtar and Eve just finished their refreshing dip. Drying her hair, Eve smiles at Ilythiirtar, who is struggling out of the water.[/i]

[b]Eve:[/b] ?You really are almost dead eh love??

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (Smiling) ?Yes? hehe now help me!!! Shiez??

[i]Smiling at her, the second she makes her way to him, he pulls her in, going under with her. He kisses her soft lips firmly, allowing the mountain water to keep them semi-buoyant. After allowing her the much needed breathe of air, he jumped out of the water, feeling happy and refreshed...[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?Wonder how Serenol is??[/color]

[color=red][size=1]Serenol just happened to walk up the path, holding Mara's hand firmly. They were talking about the next part of the journey before Mara cut him off.

"Get a room." Mara said teasingly.

Eve and Illy blushed a deep shade of red.

"Um..." they both mumbled, still holding each other's hand.

Serenol laughed.

"We'll get new space, don't worry." he said.

He winked at Illy, who turned another shade of red, and dragged Mara down the path again. She started to hum, but Serenol stopped her from the action.

"Please stop." he said painfully.

Mara shrugged.

"Okay." she replied, letting go of his hand, and running to the cave she saw ahead. She turned around expectantly, waiting for Serenol to catch up, and put her hands on her hips.
------------------------------------------------

OOC: Sorry the post was so short. It's 4:30 in the morning. (Yes, I know I'm a freak...)[/color][/size]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: 4.30? Hah. If at least half the people here aren't insomniacs I'll be very angry. Unless you've been up for at least a week, don't call yourself a freak.

IC:[I]Lacroix, realising that everyone was probably more caught up in each other than anything else, decided that he really didn't like the behaviour, especially on a mass scale. Affection, and the showing of it, had never come easily to the drow. To any drow. There was always an ulterior motive. Besides, if someone was close to you, than there was always the chance they would be torn away.

Contrary to what many who knew him believed, Lacroix was ot reluctant to make friends due to a lack of emotion, or introversion. They were a large part of it, but not all. Lacroix, as a child, indoctrinated harshly into the living furnace that is the drow world, had been dealt an annihilating lesson in survival, watching those he had befriended betray, attack and disdain him. Even his family had been willing to exploit him. Lacroix feared to ever return to that state of vulnerability. Lacroix was self-sufficient. He couldn't exist any other way.[/I]

OOC: Sorry for posting nothing but character insights people. A habit of mine.[/font][/color]

[COLOR=blue]
[I] Eve got out of the water and sat down on a boulder at the waters edge. Twisting her hair out drying it out. She stood up, moveing her hands in front of her she looked up, moveing her hands in a swift motion in front of her a strong breeze came forth and surrounded Eve. She jumped from the boulder, completely dry.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Their thats better

[I] Eve made a motion with her hand towards Illy, sending a huge gust of wind his way, partly drying him. She giggled and ran to him, hugging him tightly. Then jumping in his arms she put her hands on his sholders and jumped up.

Illy walked towards the cave, Eve on his solders, where Mara was waiting for a slow Hutner to catch up. Illy and Eve reached hutner and walked beside him towards the cave, reaching Mara. The others had started making their way towards the four....[/I][/COLOR]

Alriy was never much for all the lovey dovey stuff. After all he had never really had any real relationships, except for one which noone ever knew about, Mainly in part because his lover is dead. He looked among the group of lovers and sighed walking off, in a different direction the lacroix did. he was thinking of his life and where it was headed and what he was to do with it. A single crimson tear formed at his cheek and he sat against a large oak to rest.*

[COLOR=blue][I]

Eve kissed Illys forehead and jumped off his sholders.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] I'll be back in a few minutes, you can go on without me I'll catch up

[B]Illy:[/B] Ok

[B]Mara:[/B] Sure thing

[I] Hunter just nodded, seemingly out of breath. Eve turned and walked over to where Lacroix was standing, leaning aginst a tree. Eve stopped in front of him.[/I]

[B]EvE:[/B] Well, you still haven't answerd me.

[I] Lacroix just stood lookign at her, knowing she had more to say.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] I was listening ot what you were thinking, about emotions being weaknesses. Well, I have a proposition for you. I have long wanted to consider you a friend. Although seeing your feelings towards it, I would like to be able to call you an ally, perhaps. You evaded me before, so answer me now please.

[I] Eve watched Lacroix as he ran the htoughts through his head.[/I]
[B]Eve:[/B] And just so you know, friends, loved ones, don't have to be weaknesses. You can look at them at stregnths as a matter of fact.

[B]Lacroix:[/B] How so?

[B]Eve:[/B] You know how much I love Illy, and hunter is my best friend Yes, I would be crushed if anyhtign happend to them, but if in a fight, one of them were killed, I would not so much as flinch. No emotion would surpass me. I would keep fighting. After wards, I would go home and cry, yes, but, it makes me no weaker in battle. Also having friedns in a fight, more people you have to aid you. Not like you can't take care of your self. I know verry well you can.

[I] Lacroix just nodded.

Eve stood lookign at him, waiting once again for her reply. Turning and looking over her sholder she decided she would like a bit of privacy, away from prying ears and minds. Turning her head she motioned up to the tree. Lacroix looked up and followed Eve as she jumped up the branches until she was well near the top and far out of range for any mind readers or prying ears.

Looking to Lacroix she taped her foot lightly on the branch waiting impaintently for her reply. Sitting comforatbly on the branch next to him, leaning on the tree, she rached in her pouch and took out a small purplish device.

Lacroix looked to her a odd look on his face.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] What? Time travle is great don't ya know? hehehe

[I] Eve looked back down to her hand held device, her fingers moving quickly oner the bottom of it. Still lookign down she spoke[/I]
[B]Eve:[/B] I can hear you ya know, but hey take your time. think it over, don't mind me. Heheheh

[I]Lacroix just shook his head and looked down to the ground, thinking over what she had said.

Eve just sat playing around with her little "toy", which occasionaly made an odd noise, and caused Eve to giggle excitedly. Lacroix soon got used to this as he lost himself in thought...[/I][/COLOR]

[i]Hunter whistled, calling Artea to his side. He whispered into her ear, and she flew off again. Hunter walked over to Mara, who was washing her clothes in the brook. He looked around, and saw that he and his wife were alone. He removed all of his clothes except his breeches, washing them in the brook as well.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Ya know. We're alone... And we ARE married now...

[b]Mara:[/b]Hmm? You suggesting we skinny-dip?

[b]Hunter:[/b]You suggested it, not me.

[b]Mara:[/b]Really now.

[i]Hunter and Mara kissed passionately as they slid behind the waterfall, into the small cave set in the wall. Hunter used his cloak as a pillow as he and Mara consummated their marriage.
*three hours later*
Hunter ran through the forest after Mara, who ran to the camp, holding his clothes. Hunter's scars stood out against his skin, and he laughed as the party at the camp was relaxing and enjoying the day. He noticed Eve and Ilythiirtar in a sleeping roll... and their travelling gear was on a tree branch.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Damn! Too many people are relaxing. Artea should be here soon, though...

[i]As he spoke, Artea landed, bringing the item that Hunter had asked of her. Hunter held up a detailed map of the Fire Temple, finding the Shin-bar. He ran off alone, dropping the map on Ilythiirtar...[/i]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:Sorry, Mist. I had to make it interesting, and Eve and Ilyth were practically BEGGING for that. Forgive me?

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Ah, if only Ravenstorture were here... Oh well. I'll live. AND NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN SUCH FOOLISHNESS EITHER! At least, not to such a degree... oh alright damn it. Phantom, you read too much Melanie Rawn, and Hunter... you're just ambitious. That's my rant for the day/week done. Apologies now that it's over.

IC:[I]Lacroix sighed and stood up. He walked out along the branch, his dancer's agility allowing him to navigate until it was thinner than his feet. He turned, a troubled look on his face.[/I]

Lacroix: As you say. You would not flinch. Perhaps that is part of what I fear. That, should anything happene to those I would name friend, companion, ally, I would feel nothing. My emotions, when I feel them, make little sense as it is. How would they fare under such stress? Worse still. While in a normal being, it might be shrugged off. But in a drow? The cold, manipulative, conniving race, that is [I]known to foster false friendships for gain?[/I] Could I face the possible accusations inherent in such a situation.

[I]Distracted, and less then happy about it, Eve looks up. She walks out to where Lacroix stands, balances herself in front of him. And promptly pushes him off the tree.

After a few muffled thuds, Lacroix reappears. He climbs back up the tree, walking back out to Eve. [/I]

Lacroix: I'm assuming there was a reason for that.

Eve: Good to see you have come to your senses. We are your friends, whether you like it or not. We don't weigh everything action you make to see if you are an imposter. We trust you. And if we have to kick your *** to make you see sense next time, we'll do so! So don't start moping again.

[I]Lacroix looks at her, astonished. Then he bursts out laughing. Eve, bewildered, inquires as to what is so amusing.[/I]

Lacroix: You've managed to pass my entire life's high point off as moping. Masterful. Really wrecked the melodrama of it all. Given that, how can I fail to call you friend.

Eve: Thank you. My friend.

[I]Lacroix wipes the tears that are the last remnants of his mirth away. Then his eyes narrow. He leans forwards and trips Eve, catching her by the ankle at the last moment. He wavers a little, but easily regains balance.[/I]

Lacroix: And if you ever throw me off a tree again...!

[I]Lacroix jumps down and catches Eve. Eve stands up looks at him a moment, and kicks him rather hard before running off to find Ilythiirtar. Lacroix stands a moment, unsure. Then decides that perhaps it is time his sense of humour was no longer so...understated.[/font][/color][/I]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=red]OOC: :eek: Wowza! I'm married to him! Somebody get a pair of handcuffs! I'm not leavin'. Understood about the little *ahem* 'event', but I don't think Jamie's too happy about that. (I got a friednly pm from her...)
-----------------------------------
Mara pulled her drenched hair back into its loose ponytail, and smiled at Serenol. He smiled back, and turned back around to tending Artea. He suddenly picked up a map, took a brief glance, and ran in the other direction, but she just smiled. He'd be back.

She shrugged and walked off into the forest, her steps light and lilting. She saw Eve and Lacroix and smiled. She waved as she passed them by, going deeper.

She passed by some brush, and saw a few dead trees, in a clearing, with the light shining through. She sat against the hulk of one and began to sing a song that her mother sang before she died.

She plyed with her fingers while she sang, her going, eventually, to her necklace. She stared at it happily.

"We're really doing this. We're actually married." she whispered.

Her laugh echoed through the forest, but faded softly away.

"But I'm not ready to be a queen. Hell, it was hard enough to be a noble!" she exclaimed.

She shrugged, although still scrared, storing the thought into the back of her mind. She started to sing again.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=blue][I]

Eve giggles loudly as she ran swiftly to the clearing to Illy, Lacroix following close behind. Eve knew he coudl eaisly out run her, she assumed he wanted to make it challangeing. Seeing the opens area not far eve jumped straight up and continued running from branch to branch even faster than she ran on foot down below. Finally reacing her destination she jumped from the branch in to the clearing and right in to Illys arms.

Shocked he barely caught her as he cradled ehr lovingly kissing her forehead. Eve then moved her hand to his cheek and pulled his lips to hers. Then jumping up and walking to the now visible Lacroix. Jhe placed her hands on his sholders and jumped up, not sitting but standing up full height on his sholders. Looking down then back up again...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Well everyone...

[I] She stoopd down and patted his head...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Look whos finally realized he has friends!

[I] Thoes who were their looked astonished. How this sorceress got to him.

Eve then sat down on his sholders, wary he might throw her off, so she braced her self, ready to be flung, or to say the least, hurt for what she had done. She sat waiting, but nothing came. Then smileing she stood again and jumped down. Deciding a hug was to risky she patted Lacroix's back, and then for the fun of it, quickly hugged him then she dissapeared. re appearing behind Illy, incase Lacroix was to kill her.

She then hoisted her self on to Illys sholders and motioned him to the waterfall, wispering lightly in his ear...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] [I]I need to talk to you...[/I]

[I] He just looked up a little curious but did as was asked of him.

Reaching the waterfall Eve jumped down. She stood faceing him...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] I saw Mara, when I was running through the forest... She had that look on her face you only get from one thing...

[I] Illy looked at ehr smiling nodding he understood, knowing Eve wasnt finished...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Well love, I want that look.

[I] At this Illy raised both eyebrows and stared at Eve, trying to think. Eve pulled him close putting her finger to his lips telling him he didnt have to. She merely kissed him as he picked her up, cradling her like a baby as he ran through the waterfall with her in his arms, finally to dart behind it. Not to be seen until two hours later...[/I]

[I]Eve and Illy emmerged form the water fall. Well, morel ike Illy immerged, carrying Eve. Eve, obvously having had no problem with pre-marital relations. Illy set Eve down next to the waterfall. She sat looking up at the afternoon sky. Then reaching up and pulling Illy down with her, there the two sat, wraped up in each others arms, enjoying the moment, hoping no one would disturbe them, hoping they had all nite to stay like this, having doubts they would htough. Maby, just maby, they would get their wish...[/I][/COLOR]

[color=red][size=1]OOC: You guys are copy-cats, you know that? You even took the waterfall, for cripe's sakes!
------------------------------------------------------------

Mara leaned her head against the ree trunk, a contented sigh escaping her throat. She smiled, her eyes closed, hand on her stomach.

She stared at that hand after she took it off oddly. She shook her head, and the weird feeling, off. She smiled ironically at herself, even added a sarcastic laugh.

"Puh-lease," she said, "it wasn't even that long."

She shook her head agian, and just went back to singing.
----------------------------

Uh-oh...[/color][/size]

[color=sienna][i]Ilythiirtar and Eve smile as they re-group with band of comrades. Eve cannot hide the persistent eat to ear smile spread along her dazzling face. Thar looks at her, than back to Ilythiirtar? Smiling at them, the paladin looks up to the heavens and grins. Glancing at Ilythiirtar, he sees what appears to be a new man? Eyes bright and head hung high. No longer the solemn darker elf, His eyes glow as Eve jumps out of his arms, he cannot be happier.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?Whatcha?ll staring at!?? [/color]

OOC:Okay, so I'm gonna be a dad. Hoo boy...Well...uh...y'all like Serenol's look?
---------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Mara began to worry, as Serenol had been gone for two days. Then, as she was looking at the moon, she saw him running like hell toward the camp. He was being followed by...[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]DAMN! I knew I shouldn't have pissed that Balrog off! Ilyth! I got your sword back! HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!

[b]Mara:[/b]Hunter? Are you...Oh my...RUN!

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b]Shin-bar? You got my Shin-bar?

[b]Hunter:[/b]Yes, and you guys gotta battle this damn thing. I gotta take on...her.

[i]The demoness, Maria, sister to Alucard and Vlad, appeared. Hunter was tired from his...run...through the Fire Temple, which was only a mile away, but he had been busy battling orcs, goblins, and beholder-mages. Hence why he was missing for two days. He managed to piss a Balrog off, and he managed to liberate the Shin-bar from the beast's inactive digestive system.
Now, Hunter was hard-pressed to battle a Flame-Demoness. She held her hand up, flicked her wrist, and Hunter found himself locked in a mage-to-mage battle of wits. Maria launched a stream of magma at Hunter, singeing his torso completely. Hunter grimaced, his chest bleeding. He winced as he focused his energies, weaving the threads of loose mana in his being into a new spell...Aqua Fist. The wave of water energy flowed into the demoness, just as she sent a wave of fire-mana into his neck. The ring of fire disappeared as the demoness faltered and died. Hunter collapsed to the ground, his neck and chest bleeding profusely. His life energy finally began to fade, and his eyes began to flicker. He fell, and Mara ran to her husband, tears in her eyes.[/i]

[b]Mara:[/b]NO! Hunter, don't die! Who will help me raise our child?

[b]Hunter:[/b]Child? You're...unh!

[i]His head fell to the ground, his eyes closed. If help did not come, he would die in one hour, and the Balrog was keeping everyone busy...even Mara...[/i]

OOC:[color=sienna][size=4][b]WELCOME OBLIVION[/b][/size]
Everyone, meet oblivion, he is here and will be joining... he is replacing Newt due to his lack of effort and we cannot have an effortless rpg.. thank you all...try to accomidate this fellow warrior as our own.[/color]

[b]Name:[/b] Oblivion( [url]http://www.thegenesis.net/images/oblivion.jpg[/url] )
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Race:[/b] Elvish
[b]Class:[/b] Dark-Assassin
[b]Height:[/b] 6"4
[b]Weight:[/b] 210lbs
[b]Eye color:[/b] Blue(Happy), Green(Annoyed/Angry), Grey(sad), Black(Normal).
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Black with white Streaks.

[b]Short Bio:[/b] He was brought up trained under the arts of the Elemist. They taught him how to use the stone bestowed on him from birth. He grows and wanders away from home in the night while his mother is sleeping, to get revenge on the one who sent his father into eternal sleep. Set on this quest, he likes to stray off by himself and doesn't like a lot of help. He specializes in the arts of Wind.

[b]Equipment:[/b]

[b]Armor:[/b] Shoulder Blades that extend out and extra foot from his shoulder.
[b]Stone:[/b] A Mystic Gem, 1 of four in the world. This one has the power to control the element of wind. It's mounted in his belt of pure gold, which protects the stone from all evil.
[b]Sword:[/b] Kamikaze
[b]Gloves:[/b] White gloves; made of liquid diamond, nearly impenetrable.
[b]Boots:[/b] White boots; made of liquid diamond, nearly impenetrable.
[b]Instrument:[/b] Silver-plated Shrill Whistle

[b]Weapon Loss:[/b] Staff of Wind; controls anything in the sky. Unbreakable by any natural or unnatural
force.

[b]Spells:[/b]
[b]Kamekazi Blast[/b] (Fires off blasts of Ki from his sword.)
[b]Twister[/b] (A funnel of wind emerges from the sky, engulfing the enemy and slashing them with shards of diamond.)
[b]Sacred Winds[/b] (All seven winds combine into a powerful force that can be used to strike the enemy with.)
[b]Holy Judgment[/b] (The sky turns pure black, and the clouds swirl gray above the one to be judged. Lightning shoots down and strikes the person, hurting them according the the amount of evil they have within their soul.)One time use.

[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Transmutation[/b] (Peregrine Falcon), [b]enhanced senses[/b], Telekinesis(Movement of objects and or beings with his mind.).

[b]Weakness:[/b]
When in beast form he has a weakness against magnesium. He has a weakness to Fire attacks/spells because of the fact that wind feeds fire. He is young and nieve, easily influenced, and cares for only one person...Elelle.

[b]Strong against:[/b]
He never touches ground unless necessary, this makes him almost invincible to Earth Elemental attacks/spells.(He sorta floats..hehe.)

OOC: One rule-Nilothakir is MINE! You'd better not plan on using Holy Judgment on him, as I am using Vengeance-Alaris on him! And your weapon will be given to you, as a gift, when you save my life, or defeat the balrog. Welcome to the team.

[COLOR=blue][I]

Eve looked from the current fight to Hunter, seeing she would not be all that needed she ran to his side, kneeling down she picked his head up and with her other hand grabbed a potion bottle from her pouch. Bringing the fragile jar to her lips she bit the cork off and spit it out. brining the blood red potion to his lips she kept pouring until she emptied the bottle. He coughed and sat up...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] thank the goddess I was in time.

[B]Hunter:[/B]*cough* Mara is..

[I] Eve put her finger to his lips silencing him. Then looking down at her friend she kissed his forehead and put her old day cloak over him, knowing he would be invisible to everyone but her. Raven then appeared at Eve side. he bent down and wisperd somehting in her ear. Eve looked up...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] NO!

[I] Tears welled in her eyes as she looked at Raven in disbelief. Looking down to Hunter, knowing he is far from ok but the potion she gave him would do only one hting, keep him from dieing. Unicorn blood comes in handy sometimes. She dragged hunter off in the forest a bit, lying him down text to a tree. Coveirng him with the cloak she knew he would be ok until she returned, but now she must go. She looked to him once more and ran off through the forest. She ran jumpiing from branch to branch at lighting speed for tewnty minutes, covering about twohundred miles. Seeing a blast of red flames she screamed..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] RYUU!!!

[I] She kept running until she reached a huge clearing. She looked upon the scene in horror. Ryuu was in the center, defending a young stallion unicorn and its band. As a Huge blood red dragon, twice Ryuu's size attacked them. Raven appeard in front of Eve. He kissed her cheek and jumped from the tree, drawing his sword as he ran. Eve looked down at her "new" attire. Drawing her sword as well she went to stealth mode and advanced uopn the dragon...

Eve appeared in midair above the dragon, holding her sword straight down, she brought it down on the dragons head, pearcing the skull. She struggles to pull it out but it wouldnot budge as the dragon flung her off. She hit a nearby tree hard. Falling to the ground. She picked herself up quickly and dusted off.

Pausing her eyes went wide in horro as she watched Ryuu get a flame blast to his side. Ryuu howled in pain. Eve shook her head as a tear rolled down her cheek...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] NAMIDA!

[I] Eves entire body was doused in a bleish flame. Holding her hands abover her the flames came more, making a huge, what looked like a cloud, above her. Eve Jumped up and as she did a blast of wind blew the "cloud" at the dragon, connecting causing the dragon to hit the ground. It screamed as the flesh was torn away from its bones at its left flank, the acid having done its job.

The dragon stood, turning to Eve, looking her dead in the eyes. She stared back showing no emotion. She screamed as a lightning bolt shot down and struck her, bringing her to her knees. She look up at the dragon pain in her eyes...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] So..*cough* you controll the weather..*cough*

[I] Eve's eyes turned a eerie luminated green. She was on all fours, having hit her knees and then almost fell over form the shock of lightning. Her cloths started to melt togather as she started to shrink. Her body turned a coarse black as she transformed fot the first time in to a jet black wolf, the only hting that could now be seen if Eve were her lumintaed green eyes.

She growled and attacked the dragon, delivering a series of arndom blows. Reaching its head she grabbed her sword in her teeth and pulled hard. It came out eaisly. she fell and hit the ground, changeing back to her normal stressed self, picking up her sword she drove it deeply in the dragons underbelly, pearcing its heart. She pulled her sword out just as the dragon came down with a crash.

She looked at it then to Ryuu..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Janetau setai malanera!

[I] At this Ryuu took off, heading twards the direction in from whihc Eve had come. Returning ot help the others. She looked at the unicorns. She smiled, sliding her sword in its scabbard. She turned and walked away.

Her ears perked up as the leader, the young mustang, came up to her, leavign the rest behind. It nuzzled her hand with its nose as she turned to face it, looking in its deep black eyes. Looking at its horn then to its beautiful sliver white mane, then to its smooth pure white hair. She nodded as she jumped to its back. Kickign its sides lightly with her feet, the unicorn took off, facing at lightnign speed through the forest back to her friends to join the fighting...[/I][/COLOR]

Ok the picture attached shows my new Unicorn and wolf morph. :)
tell me what u think :)

[i] Hunter gasped as the blood spilled to the ground. His life began to fade again, his eyes now completely black. His head fell again, blood trailing from his lips...[/i]

[b]Mara:[/b]Please, Corellon Larethian, please save him...