OtakuBoards

Siege of the Necromancer [RPG]

Phantom

[COLOR=blue][I] Eve hugs Illys head lightly as the walk on heading to destinations unknown. Eve turned and looked to Hunter, knowing he had more on his mind than Mara, but also knowing she was the main thing right now.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Hunter, wheir to next. This is no good, and I am nothiing without my blade. Do you know wheir it is?

[B]Hunter:[/B] Um yes do. Its near here, by a river of sorts, I saw a waterfall.. somewheir underground.

[B]Eve:[/B] Ah! Ok! To Mystic Falls!

[B]Eve:[/B] (wistles) Ryuu! Guide us!

[I] Ryuu appeared out of nowheir gliding miles up, but highly visible. Flying westward, guiding them to the temple. He could be seen high overhead, slowing and circling back to make sure of them following.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Sigh..

[B]Illy:[/B] Whats wrong dear?

[I] Eve did not answer, just looked down at him smileing. She kissed his forehead and looked up.

Illy, knowing it was most likely longing for Shinkoru he decided not to reply.

On the headed tward the falls, not knowing that they would soon learn it had overgone some drastic renovations, also wondering what dangers would lie on their journey their.....[/I][/COLOR]

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=red][size=1]Mara took the time to pull out her wisten. The sheath of blades, which held the magic of the Marion Mists of Old, an ancient tribe long extinct, was fitting for her.
"I must keep my ellipsien with me," she said, "Combined with my wisten, I should be able to defend myself well."
"And you couldn't before?"
Mara jumped in suprise, hopping off of Hunter's shoulder and, instead, walking next to him.
"I didn't know you heard me." she said quietly.
Hunter shrugged.
"I could." he replied simply.
"You never did answer Eve's question; where are we going?"[/color][/size]

[COLOR=sienna][I]Looking at Eve, Mara and Ilythiirtar, Serenol recalls to himself a waterfall of mystic enchantment?Snapping out of it, he tells them that they must follow the dragon Ryuu to this mystic dungeon. Also beware that there are chances of finding hordes of Nilothakir?s minions.

The now nine feet elongated wingspan of the dragon was easy enough to see from ground. So they followed, all in good spirits from their past days triumphs.

Quietly, in the forest before the band of warriors, twelve Exiled Dragoons stood horseback, waiting with their maroon blades of filth drawn.

The group walks directly into the trap?.Being ambushed by twelve horseback defiled knights wasn?t any of their idea of fun.[/I]

[B]Lacroix:[/B] (Telepatically to Ilythiirtar who had his blades drawn at the same time he did) ?Come to me, we must work together.?

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?Was thinking the same thing??

[I]Teleporting next to Lacroix, Ilythiirtar jumps before the first Dragoon, his scimitars flailing viciously. Lacroix dove in as well, one hand wielding Twinkle, the other with his silver scimitar dicing way? The rest of the group spread out, preparing to face the Dragoons with their fists, and blades?[/I][/COLOR]

OOC: Someone else do the page breaker this time? hehe

Elsyan-*sigh* things are never easy for us, are they?

[i]Elsyan quickly notches an arrow to her bow and fires it at one of the Dragoons, but the Dragoon deflected it with his sword.[/i]

Elsyan-(thinks) Just as I thought. They have exellent reflexes and are fast.

[i]The Dragoon charged forward on the horse with his sword ready. Out of the corner of her eye, Elsyan saw another charge forward towards her. Elsyan drew her sword and rushed forward to meet the attacks. Elsyan's sword found its mark in one's side, but the Dragoon's sword also found its mark on Elsyan's shoulder. The horses turned around and charged again, ready for another attack.[/i]

Elsyan-I didn't want to use this, but it leaves me no choice.

[i]Elsyan put her hands together and closed her eyes. She seemed to be concentrating very hard on focusing her energy. A soft, warm light could be seen around her hands. Then spreading her arms wide, the small ball of energy grew to a huge energy ball. The two Dragoons were coming closer by the second.[/i]

Elsyan-Spirit...of...LIGHT!!!

[i]The huge ball of energy engulfed the two Dragoon warriors just as they were about to strike. Soon, the light faded and there was no trace left of them but few bits of dust. Elsyan dropped to one knee as she regained her breath for that attack alone had zapped her of her energy. She was soon up and ready to aid someone else who may need help.[/i]

[size=1][color=red]Mara shook her head as a Dragoon rushed at her.
"I hate doing this." she said, running under the thing and sliding.

The Dragoon ran towards her, hs howling of rage echoing around her and the others. She ran towards it, her wisten sheathed, her ellipsien out.

She swung the chain around his neck when he approached her and craked it within a second. The great creature fell to the ground with a dull [b]thud[/b].

"Just as well." She said quietly, running off for another monster, but she was tripped by something and dragged off from the fight, into the darkness.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=blue][I] Eve's ears being the sharpest of them all, except for maybe Hunter, who was busy with three Dragoons. Eve turned to see Mara was gone. Looking to where the sound had come from she saw the grass was flat, knowing every little detail of her forest she teleported to the higher branch of a tree. She saw it. A dark shadowy figure dragging a kicking Mara away, maybe twenty feet from her.

Eve decided this once, a cat could run faster. She shrank and shrank until their was nothing left to be recognized but for her green eyes. The Black Cat then took off, matching the shadows perfectly she could not be seen, she hit the ground and sped towards Mars, acute ears picking up her muffled cries.

Eve reached her and did not make a sound. She looked at Mara who had stopped struggling, and was looking at Eve. Knowing now the good extent of Mara's sights and the creatures alas couldn't see her; this was at a great advantage.

Eve ran swiftly in front of the creature, she now noticed was a Dæmon.

Jumping up startling it, clawing at its dark scarred face, gave Mara time to get free. Turning around and drawing her blade Mara stood behind the Dæmon ready to fight, as Eve now in human form, stood in front of it, red light reflecting in the darkness, from her also drawn sword.

They both charged, their blades coming down upon the creature. Gensou sliced the Dæmons arm of, causing it to howl in pain, it turned from Mara and went after Eve, shooting a dark sphere from its hand, it connected with Eve. She screamed in pain, deep red blood now gushing from her side.

Mara not hesitating attacked, whipping a chain around its neck, pulling it to the ground. Letting it whip back and grabbing the creature once again around its cloaked waist. Snapping its hand behind it the Dæmon fired a blast at Mara, just barely hitting her shoulder.

It was distracted; this was all Eve needed. She jumped upon the creature sword pointed down. It connected, with the Dæmons chest. Making a sickening crunching sound.

The Dæmon screamed in pain as red flames spread across its body. Eve noticing the chain was still around its waist, knowing the flame would travel up it as well she had mere seconds to react. [/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] MARA, SNAP THE CHAIN BACK NOW!!

[I]Mara, not hesitating to do as she was told, whipped the chain from the Dæmon just in time, as the flames engulfed the creature.

It writhed and howled in pain. Soon after, nothing was left to it but a pile of thick gooey black liquid.

Seeing the creature defeated, Eve fell to her knees, clutching her side. Mara ran to her. [/I]

[B]Mara:[/B] EVE! Is their anything I can do?!?!? Are you gonna be ok?

[B]Eve:[/B] *cough* Tell.. Illy.. I *cough* love him..

[I]With this Eve fell over face first to the ground. the second she did a scream echoed from her.

Mara then attempted to pick Eve up and drag her back, but Eve weighed a bit too much for Mara alone.

Mara knelt to Eve [/I]

[B]Mara:[/B] NO Eve, you came to save me! Don't die! I'm going to get help.

[I]At this she speed off running with lightning speed back to the others. Who had handled the Dragoons and were looking around for Mara and Eve, Mara appeared running in to Hunter. [/I]

[B]Mara:[/B] EVE! HURT! BAD!! HELP!

[I]That was all she could get out before Illy rushed in the direction Mara had come from. Looking in horror he saw Eve lying face down on the grass, surrounded in a puddle of blood. Illy ran to her.

Sitting her upright in his arms he cradled her as, Hunter, Mara, Lacroix, Aliry, Elsyan, and Thar appeared now, watching him [/I]

[B]Illy:[/B] DON'T JUST STAND THEIR YOU FOOLS HELP ME!!

[I]In a flash Hunter was as Eves side, holding his hand over her wound. [/I]

[B]Hunter:[/B] This is bad..

[I]Illy had a few tears streaming down his face, at hunter cried openly, knowing if he did not think fast his best friend would soon be dead. Moving his hand to Eve mouth, he noticed, she was not breathing

Putting his hand over her chest he felt her heart beating, very slowly. Moving his lips to hers he blew in, then moving back and pushing his hands hard down on her chest, he repeated the process about three times then Eve breathed in deeply. He smiled, this beginning an odd maneuver, Eve had taught him long ago, but it worked.

Eve still lay not moving, just barely breathing, clinging to life.

Hunter looked at Illy and nodded. Illy then stood up Eve in his arms. Asunnen screech echoed as a blast of red blue flame shot down consuming all of them, but not hurting, oddly.

Ryuu landed loudly in front of Illy carrying the limp Eve, as a dark figure jumped from his back.

The others drawing their swords, Hunter did nothing but smile. [/I]

[B]Hunter:[/B] Put back your weapons, he is a friend.

[I]Hunter walked to the figure that could now be seen. He shook his hand as the boy smiled.

The boy stood at about 5'11, jet-black hair, the moon catching his deep purple highlights, his ankle length black trench coat, motionless in the dead air. Black shirt, baggy black leather pants, and shiny black combat boots. The boy smiled at them all, red eyes glowing, then changing to a bright green, before flickering to an icy blue. His eyes kept changing colors. looking to Eve his smile faded.

Illy was not reluctant to let this stranger take him.[/I]

[B]Illy:[/B] Nice to see you again Raven.

[I]The boy, everyone now knew, was named Raven.

He set her on the ground placing his hands over her wound, his eyes closed. He started to glow with a deep black fire like lamination. The Black fire spread to his hands and then to Eve, her whole body now engulfed in the Black flames.

The others watched as the flames danced over her body, then seeming to sink in to her very skin, the flames disappeared from Eve and Raven. Eve coughed and opened her eyes.

The others looked in horror as her eyes were no longer their Deep Green, they were entirely black.

She then shut her eyes. [/I]

[B]Raven:[/B] She's going to be ok. Just needs rest. Do not stay here it is not safe. There is a clearing about a mile from here, its guarded with powerful Dark Magic. You'll be safe. I am going to come with you, for my sister needs me.

[I]The rest just nodded as Raven took lead, heading them through the forest. Ryuu took to the air again, heading for the clearing.

After walking about five minutes the trees ended to reveal a huge clearing, encircled by trees. There was a small pond in the center. [/I]

[B]Hunter:[/B] We should all get some rest.

[I]Raven Yes, the pond water is delicious and Mystic Falls is about a days walk from here.

They just nodded and went to find their own comfy spot around the huge fire Raven had just made.

Illy walked to the fire and settled down, taking Eve in his arms.

Raven walked to them and settled ten feet from them farther from the fire.

The all talked amongst them selves, knowing the night would be long, but danger less....

Hunter then walked to Raven, sitting down with him, they talked. [/I]

[B]Hunter:[/B] Well how has it been? Sorry we had to meet under such bad circumstances

[B]Raven:[/B] Yes, I have been fine

[I]They sat talking as Illy played with Eve hair. Mara walked to them. [/I]

[B]Mara:[/B] She was trying to save me

[B]Illy:[/B] I know

[I]The fire blazed brightly casting eerie shadows on the dark ground as a cloud passed over the moon.

With everyone talking, it was a semi nice change in atmosphere, knowing there would be no trouble until they left the clearing.

Everyone sort of cheery except Illy still longed of Eve to awaken, so he would know she was alright....[/I][/COLOR]

Alriy had sat down nearby Illy with Mara close by. He looked down at the resting Eve and closed his eyes. Humming quietly, Those with the ability could sense his power rise as he channeled it through the staff. The crimson markings on the staff began to glow brighter and brigther as it became infused with his power amplifying the energy the staff already had. He started chanting in an ancient language lacroix glared at him knowing the language he spoke but said nothing recognizing the spell. Hunter, Illy and Mara looked at Alriy distrusting because of the tone of his voice when speaking the spell. Even Raven had placed his hand on his weapon. Finally Alriy waved the wand over Eve, the magical energy sparkling in a red nebula of energy falling over her as her eyes shot open fully awake. She looked up with those same brilliant dark green eyes with a deep breathe and relaxed. Alriy having seen the look on everyone's face, the distrust. the anger in their eyes. the almost hatred he stands up and walks away, his head hung low. He didn't want to be somewhere he was not wanted... or trusted.

[COLOR=sienna][I]Surprisingly, Ilythiirtar jumps up and leaves Eve for the first time in hours. Gathering his mind, he amphoricates in front of Alriy, not really surprising him, just startling.[/I]

[B]Alriy:[/B] ?What now? Come to kill the vampric presence??

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] (Embracing the Dhampire) ?Thank you my friend.?

[I]Cocking his head at the Shadow Master, Alriy pushes him away and rears backwards, in defense. Smiling down, getting a good laugh, Ilythiirtar just grins as he walks back to Eve, blowing Alriy a joking kiss.[/I]

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] (Chuckling with the others) ?Me thinks he is a lily bit homophobic.?

[I]Alriy just winces at them going a much brighter version of red, as the blood fills his cheeks in embarrassment.[/I][/COLOR]

[color=red][size=1]just smiled saldy and walked off. She got a good ways away fomr the group and silent tears streamed down her face.

"It's my fault," she whispered to herself, "like it always is. I'm always hurting everybody I care about? How is Eve ever gonna forgive me for this!? How am [i]I[/i] gonna forgive myself for this!"

Mara slammed her hand down on the ground, crumpling along with it.

"Father was right," she muttered, "all I am is a stupid woman; just like mother."

She wiped her tears away and stood up resolutely.
[i]It's better if I go,[/i] she thought, [i]that way, no one else will get hurt.[/i]

And with that thought, consuming her mind, she walked away.[/color][/size]

[I][COLOR=blue] Just before Mara reached the tree line Eve appeared in front of her.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Exactly wheir do you think your going?

[I]Seeing Maras tears Eve brought her hand to Maras face, wiping them away. Eve then hugged Mara. This behavour was unlike Eve, but she did it anyway.

Taking Maras wrist Eve led her off to the pond. Sitting Mara down on a boulder right at th edge[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B]Stay here, dont move plz

[I] Eve walked off to Aliry who was sitting on the out skirt of the clearing. Sitting down next to him.

Looking in to his eyes she smiled. Aliry was shocked, Eve reached over and hugged him.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Thank you friend. For waking me up.

[I] Aliry smiled as Eve disapeared.

Re appearing next to Mara Eve sat down at the waters edge, slipping her boots off she diped her feet in the water, Mara doing the same.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Mara, I heard everything you thought you said to your self. Frankly, your at fault for nothing. You didnt do anything wrong therfore their is nothing I can forgive you for.
Hunter is my best friend, and I love him to death. He loves you, your ingaged for crying out loud. I mean..wow. I'd love it if Illy proposed to me, but, I doubt that will happen.

[B]Mara:[/B] I bet he will some day. Heh.. thank you Eve.

[B]Eve:[/B] Don't mention it. Oh yea, and another thing, your father should be smacked. Women espaclly you and your mother, are not stupid.

[I] The two sat relaxing,feet in the water talking and giggleing...[/I][/COLOR]

[color=red][size=1]Mara shrugged.

"My father and I never got along very well, " she said, staring into the water, "he was a politician and was never home. He used to yell all the time when he was. I loved him, and I still do, though."

Eve's eyebrow raised in suprise.

"You love him still? Even if he said things like that?" she asked curiously

Mara nodded, staring at her hands. She fidgeted uncomfortably under the gaze of Eve; more words she didn't have the courage to speak clogged in her throat.

"I know there more to the story," Eve said, putting her hand on Mara's shoulder, "but I won't ask if you're not ready to tell."

Mara nodded gratefully, turning to look at her friend. She smiled brightly and clasped the other girl's hand.

"I'm sure Illy will come to his senses and see what he has. He won't give it up because of pride; he'll come to." Mara said, to the delight of Eve.

The other woman nodded.

"So, what about you? What about your past?" Mara asked curiously, turning back to the water.[/color][/size]

[I] [COLOR=blue]Eves eyes shot up at the question.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Me.. my past.. is well..my life began, the day, I met Hunter, Illy, Valen, Karena and Tyron. the rest, Is a blur.. a verry painful blur..

[I] Mara pressed the shubject no further. They gossiped about Illy and hunter, trading cute stories and shuch for most of the nite

Wehn the moon hung low, Eve got up and walked to a sleepy Illy, as Mara did to Hunter. Mara layed down as Hunter welcomed her with open arms. As Eve got to Illy, sititng down next to him, cuddling tightly, the group finally got to have another decent nite sleep, which they all despratly needed...[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna][I]Cuddling with Eve turned out to be quite the therapy for Ilythiirtar, whose back now felt unusually well. ? Must be the fact that Eve had her arm around his back tickling him the entire night. ? His eyes fluttering open, to see her bright green eyes starring directly into his glowing grey eyes with delight. He smiled, reaching out as if to kiss her, but stopping before her mouth.[/I]

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?Awe ****! I got genki breath again???

[B]Eve:[/B] (just laughing) ?Hehe, cute, come now?.?

[I]Kissing him softly on the lips, she smiles seeing his eyes light up with joy. Ending the brief morning kiss, Eve shot up to her feet with a quick brisk happiness. To her surprise, Ilythiirtar teleported behind her, wrapping his arms around her dropping his chin softly on her shoulder, playing gently with her this morning. Eve and Ilythiirtar just traded glances looking at Serenol and Mara sleeping soundly on their patch of ground together.[/I]

[B]Eve & Ilythiirtar:[/B] (Thinking) ?Pay back time.?

[I]Getting a couple carafes of water, Eve and Ilythiirtar just dump them on the two sleeping lovers, watching their eyes flash open with surprise. Grinning at the two, Eve and Ilythirrtar just laugh? Getting their fill for the morning?s prescribed laughter.[/I]

[B]Serenol:[/B] (groveling) ?This is the least I could have expected? Hah??

[B]Mara:[/B] (taking it a bit lighter, laughing and shaking her fist at Eve playfully) ?Just you two wait!!!?

[B]Eve:[/B] (countering) ?hehe, Anytime sister..?

[I]The rest just stared on at the two couples, taking swigs from their flagons of water. Alriy, the only one who seemed to take this to heart, smiles, hoping one day to get this sort of happiness, gazed on contently. Thar, who was still far too unsure of what they were doing to care, just fell back asleep waiting to the last possible minute to get up. Lacroix, to everyone?s knowing was probably watching them from some hidden perch, but instead was actually sitting right beside Serenol.[/I]

[B]Serenol:[/B] ?Wonder where Lacroix is right bout now??

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] (equally puzzled) ?Prolly off getting some food or something.?

[B]Lacroix:[/B] (laughing, yet another rare chance to see this.) ?Have your senses completely baffled you??

[I]Walking out of the shadows of the grass, Lacroix had a huge grin on his face. Knowing he was not to be contended with at becoming invisible. Not even Ilythiirtar who seemingly had a knack for doing his dark secrets in, didn?t even spot him. This made Lacroix unusually happy. Must be his Twinkle... Doubtlessly recovering his skills quickly. Amazing what confidence can do.

They just sat there smiling at one another as the morning trailed on.[/I][/COLOR]

[i]Elsyan gracefully jumped out of the tree that was nearby the group.[/i]

Elsyan-*yawn* What's so funny?

[i]Elsyan notices that Hunter and Mara are soaked to the bone[/i]

Elsyan-what happened?

Eve-*looks angelic* Oh, Hunter and Mara just went for a swim.

Mara-No, Illy and Eve are gonna get it so bad when we dry off.

Elsyan-um....ok.

[color=red][size=1]OOC: Anybody know where Fox is? I can't rp this love thing with out him!
------------------

An hour later, after Mara and Serenol had finally dried off., they sat down togther, thinking.
"Illy's gonna pay!" Serenol muttered to himself.
Mara just laughed lithly and smiled, laying down in his lap.
"It was just a joke, dear. Anyway, we'll have our revenge!" she replied, an evil grin creeping onto her face.
Serenol laughed.
"Pay indeed. Anyway, I was thinking. Um, when this is all over, where do you wanne be married?" he asked, squirming.
Mara just smiled and kissed him lightly.
"Anywhere...just as long as you're with me." she said quietly, burying her head in the crook of his neck.
He just smiled and played with he hair.
"So," Lacroix said, coming over to the two, "I suppose we're still going to that mystic dungeon, huh?"
Serenol nodded.
"We better get going to." he said, standing up, still holding Mara by the waist.
Illy nodded and he and Eve got up also.
"Hey, Elsyan, Alriy! Let's go!" Illy shouted.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=blue][I] Eve jumped to Illy hugging him tightly. Then to his supprise, she walked to Raven, puting both hands on his sholders and jumping up on them smileing[/I]

[B]Raven:[/B] Oh no ya dont!

[I] Raven grabbed Eve by her hips and in one quick movement picked her up and threw her in to the nearest tree.

He landed upside down back to the tree. Falling over on to the ground, she got up and dusted her self off. Straightning her hair she walked to Raven, drawing her sword on the way.[/I]

[B]Hunter:[/B] Their always like this. Heh we get a show before we move on

[I] By the time Eve reached Raven his sword was also drawn. She stopped five feet from his, sword draw poised ready to fight. She jumped tward him bringing her sword down. Smirking he merely moved out the way letting Eve land clumsly behind him. Knowing he could make her look like an unskilled fool.

He went at her slashing his sword. It clanged loudly as it connect with Eves blade. Eve then pulled it back and shoved it forwar swiftly hitting Raven in his side pearceing it.

Raven seeing his sister had gotten better, lungedat her landing next to her he hit her in the back of the head with his elbow, knocking her to the ground.

She stood up rubbing her head and sliding her sword back in its scabberd.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Owwie.. I still needa pratice more

[I] Raven not saying anyhtign wistled. Ryuu landing in the clearing. Raven yelled him a command in elvin.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Wait!! What! Raven!! Why that?

[I] Raven said nothign and turned to Eve[/I]

[B]Raven:[/B] Because were going to need help

[B]Eve:[/B] BUT NOT HER! How is she going ot help us?

[B]Raven:[/B] She is a lot stronger, and she misses Hunter

[I] Eve just looked mad and walked off through the trees heaing to the Falls, mumbling under her breath, leaving everyone else to follow...[/I][/COLOR]

[color=red][size=1]
Mara whirled on Raven.
"Exactley [i]who[/i] misses Hunter!?" she asked.
Raven turned around.
"Why don't you have Eve tell you?" he retorted walking off into the trees.
Mara walked pertly after Eve, fuming.
"Who misses Hunter?" She asked.
Eve just laughed.
"You're too overprotective." she replied.
"Who?" Mara exclaimed, ignoring Eve's comment.
Eve shrugged.
"Eve," Mara warned, gazing levely at Eve, if there's something, or rather, [i]someone[/i] I need to know about, please, tell me."[/color][/size]

[COLOR=blue][I]Eve looked at Mara, not sure if she would understand the answer.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] "Raven misses Hunter."

[B]Mara:[/B] "Wait huh?"

[B]Eve:[/B] "My sister Raven. She knew Hunter as a child, she knew Illy as well. She hasen't seen any of us in fifteen years."

[B]Mara:[/B] "How was their relashionship?"

[B]Eve:[/B] "Just friends."

[I]Mara nodded and looked relived. Eve paused for a moment and turned looking behind her, as a tear rolled down her cheek.[/I]

[B]Mara:[/B] "I know, its Illy right?"

[I]Eve nodded[/I]

[B]Mara:[/B] "Its ok."

[I] The two walked on, the others following about ten feet behind...[/I][/COLOR]

OOC: Sorry I've been kinda lax lately. I had an unexpected engagement. Mike, I'm going for the pagebreaker!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Through all of this, nobody noticed that Serenol had disappeared. Alriy looked back, and realized that he had vanished. The necklace that he wore around his wrist as a bracelet dangled in the air for a moment, then dropped to the ground.

Hunter's guiled and lifeless form hung from a chain, his blood dripping from lips. He awakened to a horrible sight. He was held captive in the Mystic Falls, and at his feet was the Shinkoru. He held his head aloft, seeing multitudes of ogres and goblins. Directly in front of him stood Alucard, the Vampire of Eternal Damnation.[/i]

[b]Alucard:[/b]You killed my brother, you foul wretch. I must now kill you.

[b]Hunter:[/b]What shalt thee do? Thou can'st physically deterr me from mine love and life!

[b]Alucard:[/b]NO, but I can beat you lifeless!

[i]Some of the ogres and goblins began to trudge out, defending the way into the temple. The three stories of the palace were soon filled with monsters. Outside the entrance stood a towering Roc [b][/i](BOSS)[/b][i], the Eagle of Darkness.[/i]

[b]Alucard:[/b]And I can kill your precious Mara!

[b]Hunter:[/b]BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]The solid mythril of the chains creaked and shattered as an enraged Hunter broke free, howling fiercly.

The rest of the party heard the howl, rushed to the Mystic Falls, wondering where Hunter was.

Hunter channelled a new technique, Silverfire Wolfshade. As the fiery of Hunter's hyperion attack surrounded the wolfish being, a suit of mythril armor appeared upon his legs and chest, his Storm Sword strapped to his back. He drew the fierce weapon, whirled it, and destroyed all of the ogres and goblins in the room in a single fluid motion. Alucard remained alive, and he charged, fiercely attacking the ravaging beast. It took three blows to stay the wolf, who again renewed his gusto and attacked. Alucard rammed his fist into Hunter's throat, piercing it and driving his hand out the back of Hunter's neck. Outside the temple, Mara grabbed her throat in pain, a trickle of blood oozing between her fingers. Hunter didn't blink. He reached up, holding Fiore aloft, and brought the weapon down upon the villain's head. As the severed member rolled across the floor, Hunter grabbed up Shinkoru and ran out into the temple. He stopped and saw that the party had made it through the goblins and ogres, but Mara still could not keep the tears from her eyes. She ran and kissed her fiance, not caring about his animal like appearance. He kissed back, then handed Eve her precious Shinkoru. She cried, then embraced her best friend. The party thae walked out of the temple, not noticing the fog-like mist seeping from Alucard's body. It combined with the Roc standing outside in a tree, transforming it into the Hell-Hawk. It attacked the party, knocking Hunter unconscious. He had already done his part in this boss battle. The others would need to level themselves with him. Eve drew out Shinkoru, holding it out to defend her fallen comrade. Mara joined her, drawing both of her weapons and crying that Hunter's left wing was torn. She would heal him later...[/i]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boss battle. I already did my share, so do NOT put me in the boss posts. Again, we get a new technique, which includes a beast-like form if you choose to have one. After this, our goal is a tavern, a chapel, then The Mountain of Moraine, where we find Ilythiirtar's Shin-bar. BTW, the Hell-Hawk is about 30 feet tall, can fly, and can launch feather pin-missiles. It has a metal-tipped razor-beak, and the object of the battle is to keep it from killing me, Mara, and Eve. You have to kill it as well.

[color=red][size=1]OOC: Oh yeah, he's back! Your girlfriend and I have patched things up, by the way, Hunter.
-------------------------------------
Mara quietly started to mumble to herself as the Hell Hawk bore down viciously on the group. She thrust her hands up to the sky, a light green mist surrounding her. Her eyes closed, she sent the mist to quietly seep energy from the Hell Hawk, who was attacking Lacroix and Elsyan.

As her attack reached over to the monster, it faltered; knowing that someone had performed Wistqueria. Mara opened her eyes, her dull jade eyes now a brillant emerald, and sent the seeping mist into Seronol's body.

"That should at least keep him alive for right now." she whispered, reassuring herself.

Mara pulled out her wisten and ran towards the Hell Hawk, mukmbling and fanning her sheath of blades out. SHe mumbled something again, and fluttered it in the wind; in the direction of the beast.

Flames shot from the blades and pierced the Hell Hawk's skin as it's scream echoed through the forest. Mara quickly moved in and slashed repeatedly at the large burn area, underneath it's leg. It buckled to the ground on one knee.

She put her hands together and started to chant out loud. She closed her eyes again and braced herself; a new technique seeping into her very blood.

A shade of emerald fire surrounded her body, and the space around her grew quiet. Time was hers now, and she knew it. She quickly molded her attack two times over, devasting the creature. It tried to put up resistance, but it's leg buckled and was aputated.

The fire was gone abruptly, and Mara collapsed, exausted. She turned to Eve and smiled.

"You're guys show now." She said to Eve.
-------------------------------------
OOC: Short, but there's my part! :D[/color][/size]

[i]As Serenol slept, he dreamt. His father again appeared, telling him of the Eight Relics of Physical Enhancement.[/i]

[b]Muirin:[/b]Son. You have your friend's weapons, but even your own Alaris which still rests in the temple of the Tower of Hera, and Ilythiirtar's missing Shin-bar which resides in the Fire Palace in the Eastern Mountains, cannot get you into Nilothakir's palace. You need these eight relics which rest in the Temple of the Holiest Light, and only these can unlock your friend's ultimate techniques, which will weaken the Necromancer, leaving you with the Alaris-Vengeance, your own Vorpal Slash.

[b]Hunter:[/b]What may these relics be, father?

[b]Muirin:[/b]They are:

[b]Pegasus Boots:[/b]Allows the wearer to run at speeds greater than the fastest wolves and horses.

[b]Power Gauntlets:[/b]Quadruples the wearer's physical strength.

[b]Ring of Shadows:[/b]Allows the wearer to transform into a mere shadow, rendering them nearly invisible.

[b]Dragonscale Bracelet:[/b]The wearer's physical defence is increased, allowing them to take on even a black dragon unscathed.

[b]Buckler of Magus:[/b]Allows the wearer to drain the blood of any demon and infuse himself with the demonic powers for a time.

[b]Necklace of Light:[/b]The wearer becomes the embodiment of heaven, allowing their blade of Fire to become an unstoppable force of light.

[b]Chain of Haze:[/b]The wearer can become a mist, able to pass through any object or magical barrier.

[b]Mirror Belt:[/b]The user can reflect any magical attack back to its originator.

Those are the relics, and you are destined to wear the Pegasus Boots.

[i]With that, the vision faltered and disappeared, leaving Serenol to see the battle. Lacroix and Ilythiirtatr were absent from the fight, however.[/i]

[COLOR=blue][I] Eve looked at her. Hev knelt to pic up Gensou and screamed a blood curdling scream. The next instant Raven was at her side.[/I]

[B]Raven:[/B] YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO PICK THAT SWORD UP WHEN YOU HAVE SHINKORU!!

[i] Raven grabbed the sword and slid it in the empty scabberd at his side. Eve looked up eyes full of tears.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] I was told. the trie owner, my real sibling, would recive the sword.. you can.. you touched it..

[I] She jumped up and hugged him ,tears flowing.

Her attention quickly returned to the fight at hand. Holding her belovid Shinkoru tightly she charged at the monster, jumping up, sword above her head, she brought it down hard on the monsters scull.

Then landing on the ground in a kneel watching the monster slowly freeze over,she held her sword again, ready for attack.

She watched stunned as the Ice melt and the monster gazed angrly at her.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Uh Oh...

[I] A huge feather shot at her, she didnt have time to react as it went right through her left sholder. Eve screamed in pain. Raven went to help her but Mara stopped him.[/I]

[B]Mara:[/B] Its her fight

[I] Raven nodded as they looked back to Eve. She jumped up again, driving the sword deeply in to the monsters neck. It raised its arm and picked a screaming Eve off it, flinging her to the ground, as she hit it with a thud.

She laied their motionless for a moment.

She then shot up to her feet looking at the monster. Her eyes went blood red, as she shot her hands in front of her, mumbling.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Amin de marcet cantui shindern. Razna mala encarte palamestu...

[I] She now hel her hands high above her head as a bolt of lightning struck down upon her, illuminating her whole body. The sky went a deep black as she continued chanting. Her being the only thing visibul through the darkness. She glowed a bright white...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] (screaming) Azeria mantin calamone, shakertuua metaou ramala yestifone...

[I] As she kept screaming out her chanting the light surrounding her flashed, changeing from the bright white, to a deep black,then flashing to a dark green...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] ADIN DISTELLA MANTAN RYUU GEKIKOU!

( New Spell: Ryuu Gekikou [meaning Dragon Rage] A spell of immence power cannot be donr by a Dark Ranger, Eve is now a Dark Sorceress for now having enough power to perform shuch an advanced spell )

[I] As soon as Eve yelled the last word, the light turned to a deep blood red. She then shot her hands toward the monster. The moment her hands were straight out in front of her a huge sphere of the odd blood red light appeared in her hands. She moved her hands to her side, as if she were hitting a baseball, then she flung her hands tward the stunned monster, the light sphere leaveing her hands and rocketing towards the thing.

It connected with a huge noise, like running in to a bick wall, the moster screamed in pain as the red light coverd his body and sunk in to his skin. It fell and hit the ground hard with a thud.

Eve stood, some of the red light still danceing over her body. She yelped as she was ingulfed in a black light. Covering her entire body. Her head then appeared, as the light slowly moved its self down her body finally making it to her knees then ankles, finally disapearing.

Raven and Mara stood watching in awe. She was completly siffrent, her cloths had changed, upon her forehead was a marking. Showing she was now a Dark Sorceress.

Eve shook her head, shaking off the rest of the red. Walking over to Raven she exaimed her self.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Wow. I like it.

[I] Raven nodded, seemingly impressed. Mara juts stood staring, mouth slightly gapeing.

The monster moaned, still not dead. Eve looked to Aliry then Elsyan, knowing it was his turn to fight.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Well Aliry, Elsyan, its almost dead. All yours. It bleeds real blood so.. hehe, have a nice drink Aliry. Its on the house.

[I] Eve threw her head back and laughed as the two walked twared the monster. Her gaze following them...[/I]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[The Picture attached, is how Eve looks now. So you know what she looks like and I dont have to explain. hehe :)]
AND I CLAIM THE DRAGONSCALE BRACELET!!!!![/COLOR]

[color=sienna][i]Walking alongside a silent Lacroix, Ilythiirtar paces to keep up with the drow?s steady momentum. His grey eyes have toned down more, the shade almost transparent in the afternoon sun. Turning to Lacroix, whose eyes were closed as they trotted along their route, not knowing exactly where they were going, Ilythiirtar notions;[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (telepathically) ?Sir, I know we are venturing alone for you to enhance my training, but don?t you feel what we are leaving behind??

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (in response) ?Of course Ilythiirtar, I know as well as you do, the boys and girls we left can handle themselves. It is my job alone to now enlighten you to the feeling of true darkness.?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (just nodding) ?Understood, my master.?

[i]The drow smiled softly at his young apprentice as they continued their trek along the wooded plane of land. Looking up at Ilythiirtar, Lacroix now reveals his eyes fully, letting them chill Ilythiirtar, sending an icy chill down his quivering spine.

Swiftly Lacroix leaves Ilythiirtar?s sight, without even teleporting, the drow was behind him, and almost instantly the young master of shadows falls face first in the grass, toppling over. He, unlike most students did not stay down, nor get up shaking his head, Ilythiirtar instead jumped forwards, unexpectedly striking Lacroix across the face with his right fist while drawing his left scimitar, condemning Lacroix?s solar plexus to the agonizing fate of receiving a hilt in the chest.

Collapsing to his knees, Lacroix pants heavily as Ilythiirtar jumps backwards crouching gently in the long grass. To his surprise, Lacroix only stood, brushing off his chest, wiping the blood from his chin. He smiles at his pupil.[/i]

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (a loud) ?Very good. In fact, you actually surprised me.?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (still blustering because of the unexpected attack) ?Well sir, try not to scare me. Heh?

[i]Nodding, Lacroix moves his hand as if motioning for them to move on. They travel this way until night, before they both stop dead silently, Lacroix fading into the tree line as Ilythiirtar amphoricates to the nearest treetop, hidden behind his cloak of glimmering translucency.[/i]

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (telepathically) ?I would say fifteen to twenty dark gnomes. I will watch. Your first lesson will start now. Are you ready to find out what the task is??

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (retorting) ?I don?t see why you are giving this such a big deal, they are only dark gnomes.?

[b]Lacroix:[/b] ?But have you ever did it without being seen??

[i]Lacroix already knew the answer, and was happy that a horde of such stupid beings would cross their path for he would not dare attempt to have his young apprentice try to demolish twenty dragoons without being seen. That of course would be foolish to ask of his young pupil.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?Ok, so this is it? I have to kill them all without being seen? Anything else I should know sir??

[b]Lacroix:[/b] ?I always wanted a dark gnome eye. They come in handy you know? Retrieve me the right eye of the lead gnome. I already see it, if you give me the any other eye, you will fail. That would mean we regroup with the rest, and your training will be left as is. I do not need a useless apprentice.?

[i]Hoping the young elf didn?t catch on to his obvious lie, Lacroix remained hidden to the rest, watching on feverishly. Not caring which eye he received, Lacroix closed his eyes letting his senses tell him what was happening before him. The eye he would receive would be the right eye of the lead gnome, he knew already. The scared Ilythiirtar would do everything perfectly, for he was scared to lose his apprenticeship with the drow.

Gliding forward, off his perch, The nearly invisible Shadow Master swept through the group of gnomes, both scimitars come from beneath his cloak with lightning speed, causing the abrupt end of two gnomes lives. The two last gnomes in the group fell, their heads estranged from their bodies. The heaping carcasses fell almost silently as the others moved on, unnoticing as Lacroix would have suspected. ? The dumb beasts ? Ilythiirtar, now with seventeen left to kill, ? nineteen to begin with ? kneels forward, both his hands were welling up a mystical dark glow, the grey-yellow energy radiated from his hands not quite invisibly, as he shot out the dark energy, like it was a second set of arms, the lucid energy took the next set of four gnomes by the necks, squeezing them silent. The mana?st lifts them off their feet as they struggle silently, their necks completely yielding to the invisible force strangling them, their light shirts being squeezed close to their necks.

Once limp, Ilythirtar dropped them as he walked by invisibly, their bodies? void of life. With only thirteen left, he decided to take out the second and third in command, hopefully scattering the rest. After a quick debate with himself on the matter, he decides to be courageous and risk being saw, hoping that it would work, because these gnomes are known for scattering when in danger, and that he was sure would be a benefit for him in due course.

Smiling to himself, his glimmering blades beneath his cloak, for he does not want to allow the gnomes to see him coming, Ilythiirtar swoops three hundred paces in front of the gnomes, who already walked past Lacroix unwittingly.

Teleporting opening the shadows before him, Ilythiirtar jumps swiftly into the shadow in which he will allow to carry him (amphorically) in front of the dark gnomes. Emerging from the shadow, still almost invisible from his cloak, Ilythiirtar spins violently, allowing the blades to dice the second and third in command gnomes to masses of dead flesh. The blood gushed from the front of the second gnome?s neck as it writhed in agony. The blood shot into one of the trailing gnomes faces as the third gnome spun to its death.

Just as he thought, the remaining gnomes split up in groups of two, except the final two. The leader alone, and the final one, only a baby, also alone, Ilythiirtar breathed with success, knowing he can take two at a time simply.

Teleporting in front of the baby, he just looked at it. Watching it stare right through him, scared to death, not even seeing him. He bends over, looking almost softly into its eyes, seeing what it will grow up to be. At that second a tear drops from his eye, as he thinks of Eve. His scimitars come from either direction instantaneously slicing the head off, for a quick death. He turns, wiping his eyes, he would later explain he had gotten a shard of gnome bone in his eye, to Lacroix.

After taking out the rest of the pairs of gnomes as swiftly as the first two, he locates the lead gnome. It sat alone by a tree, panting heavily from its run. Ilythiirtar decides not to risk it? getting within mana?st manipulation range, Ilythiirtar just squeezes the head of the gnome from four hundred feet away. Watching it thrash about in torment, he directs a fatal blow, much like a four thousand pound log being thrust into the back of its head, causing both eyes to fire vacantly into the air...After grabbing the right eye, Ilythiirtar travels back to Lacroix, who was where he would be expected to be.[/i]

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (yawning) ?Did you get it??

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?No.?

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (wholly astounded) ?What the ****!??

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (pulling out the eye) ?Aye, good sir, blasphemy is not required, I am merely testing you, as you are me.?

OOC: HEHE, in other words?. ?IM JUST FUKIN WIT U!?

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (somewhat relieved) ?Don?t you ever do that!?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (laughing violently) ?Ah, drows cannot have fun??

[b]Lacroix:[/b] (firing back) ?You are not a drow!.....yet?

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (laughing even more) ?I was referring to you kind sir!?

[i]Absently, Lacroix decided it was time for sleep, as he did not want to have anything to do with Ilythiirtar?s overwhelming laughter. Besides, he could not laugh with him, could he?[/i][/color]

OOC: DO NOT USE LACROIX OR ILLY IN FUTURE POSTS UNTIL I SAY SO HEEHEE
I also am claiming the MIRROR BELT