OtakuBoards

Siege of the Necromancer [RPG]

Phantom

[color=sienna][i]Gazing in revelation at her brother, Eve jumps to him, pissed still, but happy to see that his wings have been rehabilitated, his Holy Knight status renewed. He is in his element, the heat of the moment. She rushes to him with an eagerness long since seen in the dark elf warrior.[/i]

[b]Eve:[/b] (while flanking her brother.) ?Need a hand??

[b]Serenol:[/b] (curtly.) ?Yes, take care of that damned ice head, I cannot be falling in mid battle??

[i]Aft, to the right rear of the sibling, the remaining group members collected thoughts before attacking. Mara well in control of herself, able to fight with the gusto deemed natural to her, she lunges forth, passively focused.

Watching the actions with a fervent discourse within his brain, worrying for his future sister-in-law, hoping her health will prevail. Knowing Serenol would never allow her to fight with the unborn child within her; he knew that the next best thing would be to have his young apprentice who appeared to be teaming with energy and might to defend her.

With the flash of a shadow cloud of thought, Ilythiirtar was beside his soon to be brother/mentor?s wife, offering a pledge of correlation.[/i]

[b]Mara:[/b] (before Ilythiirtar was even in earshot) ?Yes of course my dear friend? We shall ally against the retched blazing sachem of fire.?

[i]Ilythiirtar merely nodded with approval as they left in a wake of dust, Ilythiirtar?s body resonating a hum as his body flickered red also with blue. They traveled in a rouse of heat, roaring at the skull of fire known to be the chimera?s head of scintillating phlogiston?[/i][/color]

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[i]Serenol swooped down, bringing Alaris into the lionhead's neck, severing it. The beast was being boiled from the inside, and it only had two out of three heads. But it could still be a challenge to defeat. Serenol had forgotten about the living serpent the chimera had for a tail. It bit Serenol on the leg, injecting a fiery poison into his veins. Serenol fell right into the path of the ram's head, leaving him a prime target for a meal. The head swooped down and ate him in a single bite, not bothering to chew. That was its biggest mistake. Mara screamed, seeing her husband swallowed whole, but she gasped when she saw him explode through the beast's side. The monster swayed, dripping a flammable form of ichor, and still stood. Chimeras had strong attacks, but ultimately stronger endurance...[/i]

[color=red][size=1] Mara set her jaw firmly, after seeing Serenol was okay, and ran towards the fiery head of the Chimera, Illy's flickering hum surrounding her.

She swung her chain around it's neck, trying to pull it to break, but was throw back. The head easily snapped the ellpsien, and spat the broken chain aside.

Mara shook her head and pulled out her wisten. She started to mutter a spell, and soon, green mist seeped around her body. She slowly sent it over to the monster's head, knowing that this energy would be hard to take.

The head shook of the mist, and chared towards Illy and Mara. Mara shrugged, here eyes bursting open.

"He's too strong!" she exclaimed, slahing the monster on the cheek.

Illy nodded.

"We'll find a way." he said reasurringly.[/color][/size]

[Color=blue][I] Eve jumped from behins Hutner, bringing the sword down deep in the monsters left side. She jumped back, watching it freeze over. Eves ears perked as she heard Mara state somethign was to strong. Appearing Next to Mara Eve smiled..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B]Well "sister" lets show this damn monster who's boss!

[I] Mara chuckled as Eve telepathcally told her plan to Mara. Mara nodded,hopeing she could pull it off. Eve jumped to the left of the head, Mara to its right. She lashed out with her chains, restraning it momentarliy. The second it went to rid its self of the nuccence, Eve struck, her icy Shinkoru hitting the base of the neck, cracking the bone, freezeing over the flames in a mystical ice.

Eve turned to Mara and nodded. She cracked her chain like a wip, hitting the head with a loud crack. The ice shatterd and the head fell to the floor in a million peaces.

Eve gave Mara her congrads as she left Illy to her, as she attacked the body.

Lacroix and Oblivion ran to Eve as she reached Hutner. She noticed hunter had been bitten by the tail and thought she might let out a little agression as Lacroix fought next ot hutner and Alriy continued to make the creatures blood boil, while Mara attacked the body, Illy guarding her.

The moment she reached the rear side of the Chimera the cobra head snapped at her. Barely dodgeing it hit the ground in a roll, knowing now more she would need speed than stregnth.

In the flash of an eye she was no longer human. The serphent paused for a fraction of a second, looking to Eves new form. this however,was all she needed. she lunged forward, grabbing the cobra right unfer the hood, clamping down hard. It flung her about wildly but her jaws were locked, not even in death could anything pry her jaws from its neck. slowly the thrashed died and became less wild. Finally the tail dropped, her jaws unhooked and she turned human, knowing it could still strink. Bringing Shinkoru up, then quickly she severd the head. Watching it momentarily she returned to Hunter and Lacroix.

Looking to thremaning head and Mara attacking the body still, lookign quite content as blood flew from it at her as she lashed out at it.

Eve looked at Hunter as he yelled..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] OH CRAP! GET BACK! HE'S GONNA USE WING SLASH!

[I] Everyone retreated. Looking as Hunter stood hovering in front the Chimera. his heavenly arura raidated from him. Taking Alaris he held it in front of tim. Bowing slightly. A flash and blinding light caused the others form seeing for a few minutes

when they looked to him again, still seeing little white spots, he was standing on the ground, wings spred, looking rather angelic. He turned to the party and Smiled, glanceing behind him. aginst the back wall was the remains of the Chimera. splatterd, looking rather disgusting, dripping with reds and greens.

Eve jumped running to hunter, hugging him tightly. His wings folded gently around her, almost hiding her from viue. she shed a tear thankful he was ok. She turned seeing Mara and stepped back. Letting her to hunters arms. Smileing she looked around. Her smile faded as she did not see Illy, but quickly returned as he appeared behind her, wraping his arms around her waist. She smiled, turning in his arms, kissing him gently. Wraping her arms about his neck she hugged tightly. Looking to aliry. she got an idear.

Letting go of Illy she grabbed two goblets from her pack.

Walking ot the wall, scooping up some fresh blood, filling the glasses. She walked to him, handing him a goblet...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Share a drink with me?[/COLOR]

Alriy's body stiffened as Eve approached. His face hardened when she lifted the goblet to him. With narrowed eyes his hand moves in a flash knocking the goblet away from her hand, his face red with anger.

Alriy: How dare you!? You think I like being like this? I ignored your previous statements, but this is too far! I will not stand back and allow you to patronize my curse!

His eyes narrow as he turns and starts to walk away, his face almost smoking with anger, his face thoroughly reddened. he gripped his Sangre Barra, intending on leaving and not coming back so he won't do something he'll regret.

[COLOR=blue]
[B]Eve:[/B] ALRIY!

[I] Dropping the goblet she still held, she ran to him, grabbign his sholder and spinning him around...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Hey, look, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were born as that. I was bitten.

[I] she looked to him, gazeing in his eyes..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Look, please, I thought it would be a nice gesture. Sorry Alriy, I really didn't know....[/COLOR]

Alriy looked into her eyes for a moment and sighed. He merely shook his head once and closed his eyes turning around and starting to walk again.

Alriy: I'm sorry, I just can't.... I accept your apology, but I cannot stay here anylonger.

A single tear streaks down his cheek before walking into the shadows and dissappears.

[COLOR=blue]

[I] Eve sunk to the floor. Face in hands crying. All she could mutter is...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] *sobbing* Its my fault...all my fault..[/COLOR]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: THIS POST MAKES ME A JUNIOR MEMBER!

[color=sienna][i]Jumping down to his lover, Ilythiirtar grips his angel, he knows it is not her fault for hurting him, she thought it was all good fun. Kissing her forehead, he gripps Alriy with a warn touch of amphorication, gently plopping the Dhampire on his a-s-s, making him sit.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] "Now my angel, we will clear this matter up."

[b]Alriy:[/b] "Too hurt to fight you, elvish fool."

[i]Eve motions for her love to release her friend, and he does, letting Alriy choose his destiny, he holds his angel within his loving grasp.[/i][/color]

[i]Hunter stood, breathing harshly as he stood in Mara's arms, folding his wings around her. He held his wife tightly, knowing what was going on in her mind. He suddenly looked up, grabbed out at nothing, and pulled out a Khameleous. The near-invisible beast wriggled, its mouth full of Mara's hair. It was trying to infect Mara, becoming an effective spy. Hunter had saved the party, and his wife's life. He fell to the ground, smashing the beast's head. He looked out at the mire, which had turned into a lush, green forest with the death of the Chimera. A waterfall could be heard somewhere in the distance. It gave Hunter an idea, and he ran off. When he came back, three days later, he was setting up an odd form of elevation device. It was run by a water wheel. It twisted a rope around, lifting it, then lowering it. He lifted his wife onto it, and he climbed on after her. It would raise them to the top, to the Tower of Hera. He looked at his wife, knowing she wanted to stay with her friends, so he climbed it alone.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]I am sorry, my friends, but there is a foe up top that only Alaris can handle. And besides, the poison will calim me if I don't get my Pegasus Boots soon. I will see you up top, where you will find the remains of a Purple Worm!!!

[color=sienna][I]Being the friend he is, Ilythiirtar traveled up in Serenol?s wake, invisible by his cloak, he grins, knowing if his mentor ever was to need help, he would be there in a flash, and just as strong, if not stronger than his mentor.

At the bottom, the rest of the party continued on their daily activities, all except Alriy, who was never really seen much anymore, wandering in now and than, his face a mess, Eve was worried. Along with the rest, who all felt a sense of comradeship between each individual of this posse. No one solitary member of the group would make it in this quest without another to aide him...So being the mystical person he is, Oblivion decided to try to help facilitate this dhampire, of course with the aide of Eve.[/i]

[b]Eve:[/b] ?Oblivion, we know nearly nothing about you, maybe?.you wish to tell us more?? OOC: hint hint..

IC:[b]Oblivion:[/b] ?In time, you are rather impatient.?

[i]Growing even more flustered, the impertinent Eve walks off scuffing angrily, a flash of lightening shoots down in her wake as if summoned by a holy tempest.[/i][/color]

ooc: Man! After all that action, I'm starting to regret that my character went off training. lol. I'm going to join back up with you before I miss anything else.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Nearly 1 week had passed since Elsyan had left to train, and the training had been a success for her strength had greatly improved. Finally, she decided that it was time to rejoin her comrades. She was flying on Runeth's back over the land while trying to find any clue as to where the group would be. [/i]

Runeth-I can't wait to see our friends again. It feels like it's been months since we saw them!

Elsyan-It's only been a week, Runeth, but we'll see them soon. I wonder what all has happened since we've been gone?

Runeth-Probably alot......Hey! Look!

[i]On the horizon they could see the shape of a tower looming up in the distance.[/i]

Elsyan-I bet that's where they are. Let's go!

[i]Runeth put on an extra burst of speed as they flew towards the tower.[/i]

OOC:That's what ya get.
------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Hunter reached the top, the poison's effect showing in his now-gaunt face, his hand clutching the wound. He found the Pegasus Boots on a pedestal, awaiting his touch. He shed his old leather footwear, and he replaced them with the fine laquered boots called Pegasus. As he strapped them on, he felt light as a feather, and he ran up the wall. He dashed too quickly, however, to slow down in time to avoid the purple worm...[/i]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: By the way, this is Lacroix's interpretation of characters, not mine. And yes, they are different people...at times.

IC:[I]Lacroix stands back, unimpressed. Back in Menzoberranzan, he had seen for more intricate displays. But then, perhaps he would be needed. Lacroix dismissed that, confident the others could handle it.

He ignored these thoughts, pondering the webbed nature entwining those around him. He wondered at Alriy's...reticience...at indulging his nature. Lacroix was no stranger to blooddrinkers of any stripe. His own nocturnal habits made him a somewhat kindrid spirit with several vampyric creatures he had met. Several had offered to...indoctrinate him into the fold, and a few had tried, but for some reason drows were unable to gain vampyric status. Lacroix was really annoyed at that at times.

Eve. Another interesting study. Happy-go-lucky, sure, confident, but Lacroix felt that somehow she bottled things up a little much.

Ilythiirtar. While he tried not to show many emotions, Lacroix was sure he felt them, and felt them strongly. Like Serenol, he also slightly too quixotic for Lacroix's glacial outlook.

Serenol himself. Righteous, perhaps too so. He knew how to survive, yet refused to admit to the swirling waters of doubt that surrounded the world these days.

Elysan. Too unsure of herself. Self-conscious over her skills, perhaps too paranoid, seeing recriminations where none existed.

Mara. Lacroix had a feeling that Mara hid more than she revealed, and such, he had no knowledge that could be construed as fact. Lacroix understood he could make no judgement. He himself had create and lived facades when around people.

Oblivion: So far an unknown. Lacroix was indifferent to whether he made himself known or not. If he didn't, Lacroix was not likely to be curious. If he did, so be it.

Lacroix lastly turned his thoughts to himself. Twisted. Too twisted. Too sure that the reviled image he placed upon himself was true. Too sure he could handle anything alone. Too sure he prefered being alone. Lacroix thought over it, and realised it was irrelvent. He could exist on his own. He talked to himself too much anyway. Mostly, Lacroix detested the fact that he sometimes cared about other people, and what other people thought of him. He couldn't help it. He could suppress emotions, and did so naturally. Those he felt at all. Yet, he sometimes formed attachments to people. They drew him in. He could sever them easily, or deal with them being severed, yet he chose not to.

Lacroix was interrupted from his musings by the return of Elsyan, and the shouting of the others. He sighed, and drew his scimitars. He limmed himself in dark faerie fire. He knew it made him a frightening apparition. He leapt high into the air and flipped, coming and tipping his head back. The resounding, spectral cry chilled the spine, and made the sparkle in Lacroix's eyes all that more strange. He ran forward, ignoring any interpretations of those around him.[/font][/color][/I]

[color=sienna][i]Knowing he was missing out on something, Ilythiirtar?s eyes stream downwards, glinting in the darkness, his face expressionless, eyes grey, morbid, he is worried for two people now, his emotions stir as he worries for his mentor, his love as well in the head of the moment can get herself into hectic situations, which he wishes that he cold help prevent or at least neutralize. Looking down at this ?action?, he notices a phantom (hehe) arching across the space below him. Now realizing the disturbance he felt before, the uncanny sense he obtains for knowing when someone is in mid-judgment, Ilythiirtar knows that the drow was in deep thought. This worried him, Lacroix always contemplated upon the murkiest reflections. Wishing he could have witnessed the twist of notions Lacroix must have been thinking...Shrugging it off, knowing there were much more dangerous things to worry about, one of which included his brother who now seemed over matched by the gigantor of worm!

Amphoricating this brother?s side, Ilythiirtar draws his shasmir, a wave of dark clouds surround his heaving body, an intricate patchwork of ebony traces cloud the atmosphere around the two warriors?[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?So you think I would leave my advisor and mentor and kinsman alone to fight this?.wretch??

[b]Serenol:[/b] ?Shut up and do your thing?.?

[i]Nodding curtly, the elf amphoricates into the caustic body of the worm, his eyes burn but for a very short time, another calling for his energy transversal is best done within the beast of subject, for more than one reason, Serenol will not be hurt and, only the beast will lose its power. Besides, Ilythiirtar is technically not vulnerable to it while within its massive body. The pink texture of the worm instantly goes dark grey, its life blood being sucked from its inside out. Ilythiirtar emerges a moment later, skin bright red, teaming with ichor, he grins, commenting telepathically to his mentor that Eve will certainly like this sight. Now even though he is strengthened, the worms? massive life force was only leeched partially, as Ilythiirtar has much to learn about life stealing.

Serenol lunged at the worm, Alaris weidled?[/i][/color]

[i]The now-grey worm screeched in pain as the blade slashed into its side, its blood and membranous fluid slowly seeping onto, and through, like an acidic compound. As the beast screeched, its weapon called the Piercing Wail was unleashed. Serenol held his ears shut until the scream ended, then he did something he would not go hungry for a while for. He transformed into his dragon state, made angelic by the return of Alaris to its beloved holder.The huge dragon stared at the worm interestingly, then chomped into it like a salami. The beast wriggled, flailed, and died. The blood not affecting the tough dragonskin.[/i]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Lacroix folded his arms, and then burst out in silent laughter, doubling over. He thought back to his reflections on Serenol, and wondered what would happen if he'd know Serenol had polymorphic magic. Lacroix was rather familiar with it, it was a favoured death sentence in the drow world. The unfaithful, or those plain annoying, to the evil Spider goddess Lloth, were transformed into driders, bloated, mindless creatures, half spider, half drow. Centaurlike, they attacked all that come within range of their lairs, and lived constantly tormented existences. Lacroix had narrowly escaped this fate, the only thing saving him the drow races inherent resistence to magic of that nature. So this was not really a shock. He slowly walked down, standing behind the dragon. He wasn't sure at the degree of morphic related mentality alteration, so he wanted to be ready should the dragon go beserk. He drew his scimitars, gesturing to Ilythiirtar. He returned a questioning look, then understood. They both assumed a wary position, ready to attack or dodge, should Serenol prove to be more dragon than human.[/font][/color][/I]

[i]Hunter stared wanly at Lacroix, then retransmogrified into his original form. He leaned over the temple and retched, then quickly leaned back, not wishing to see the vomit's long journey down. He stared at Lacroix again, this time without the vacantly sick expression in his eyes.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]When did you get up here?

[b]Lacroix:[/b]I followed Ilythiirtar. I wanted to see just how foolish those boots made you look.

[b]Hunter:[/b]I'm going to go to sleep now. If you would like to go back down and help them through the temple, be my guest. I'll handle the dragons, orcs, and golems this temple spawns endlessly up here. Good night.

On the fourth level of the tower is where Alriy reproduced himself from the shadows. Looking morel like a lush glade than anything, the only inkling that made it part of the tower were the occasional pillars holding up the rest of the tower and the ceiling some 60 feet up. The stairway was barely visible on the other side of the glade but the buckler that was to be his was not seen.

Alriy stepped out onto the field, the thick blades of healty grass snapping and crunching beneath him. About one third the way into the glade he stopped, eyes narrowing as he looked from side to side and down. Slight reverberations he felt on the ground as something approaches. he grips his staff ready for anything, however, Alriy is caught off guard by the male nagah that burrowed up from the ground and knocked him away. Flying up into the air and back a good ten feet or so he flipped in the air and landed on his feet.

Alriy: That buckler belongs to me. Give it to me and I might let you live.

The creature hissed darkly and slithered forward, it wasn't wearing any armour but in one hand he held a golden scimitar with silver lining and in the other hand he had Alriy's destined Buckler of the Magus. Alriy twinged in pain feeling his blood being drawn from him as the buckler started to glow with a demonic crimson hue. A flash of silver was seen in front of him as the nagah stopped infront of him the scimitar near touching the ground from before it was up in striking position. Two seconds later the flesh lacerated, opening up wide as the blood began to flow. Alriy howled in such a pain that everyone on the tower heard his cry of rage and pain. His body erupted in flame because of the Nagah's use of the Buckler, using Alriy's own powers against him. The Dhampire felt his skin start to combust and he howed again dashing at the nagah, hacking and slashing with his sprouted talens. The Nagah had to scramble to block his attacks with his scimitar and the buckler but he was only partially successful. Alriy scored several clean slashes, on the nagah's chest, right arm and "stomach" area. Greenish Ichor drained from the gashes in the monsters body as Alriy jumped back preparing for the next onslaught.

With narrowed eyes he felt his blood coursing again, pushing through his body faster and faster, his body heating up. There was a crimson blow about him as he muttered one word. "Celerity". With that he was gone in a flash, moving faster than the mortal and some immortal eyes could even follow, there was several slashing and striking sounds before Alriy reappeared infront of the creature giving the nagah an evil grin.

The nagah went to go forward but thats when he finally realized what had happened. the damage done while moving so fast had finally caught up with the nagah. it's tail seperated into many fine rings, almost like little chips. It tries to move forward again, more of it's body seperating into nearly perfect one inch disks until it's entire bloody form is just a long pile of disks gathered among the ground.

Alriy smirked and walked forward taking what is rightfully his and strapping the scimitar to his side for good luck and maybe to use later if he needs a bladed weapon. Turning he walked towards the stairwell going up to wait for the rest of the group while giving his flesh time to regenerate and the gash in his arm time to heal.

[COLOR=blue][I]

Aftering haveing walked away from Oblivion, Eve made her self scarse, stating within the shadows, not letting it be known to everyone why her name was Manatsu No Eve, Daughter of darkness, though they would soon find out, not just yett.

Knowing now what she was and why, not letting it be know to anyone else, she kept her thoughts hidden from mind readers,such as Illy and Lacroix.

The enitre time though, she was not alone. Ryuu, lurked in the shadow with her, staying crouched low.

Eve looked up at he moon, it caught her eyes, glinting them through the darkness surrounding her. She slowly progresses towards the tower, slipping in the door, Ryuu in behind her. Looking back only once, to see her Unicorn horn glinting in the moonlight, the sliver flashing on his horn and eyes as she wisperd for him to stay their.

Turning she looked to Ryuu...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Well Ryuu, lets fix your size problem.

[B]Ryuu:[/B] Yes please.

[I] Eve Held her hands over Ryuu's head, chanting. At this his color faded back to the blood red it used to be. He was now about the size of a young horse..

They walked on. She noticed a pair of metal stairs to her right, her and Ryuu walked up them slowly. Cashous of every noise, watchign every shadow for a enmey.

Reaching a door at the top of the stairs she pushed it open slowly. In side she felt a sence of evil. Lurking somewhere in the darkness.

Ryuu's nose lifted, sniffing the darkness...[/I]

[B]Ryuu:[/B] .... Dragon ...

[I] At this Eve's eyes widened, green eyes pearceing the darkness. She spotted it. A deeper black than the shadowns, her eyes caught the light coming in from a windown some three stories higheri n the huge ceelinged chainber. Her eyes magnified that light so she could now see perfectly. She watched as the Dragon slept, its chest heaveing up and down slightly.

She looked the thing over, noticeing on its scaly wrist, a braclet, blending in almost perfectly...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] *quietly to Ryuu* Ah Ha! The DragonScale bracelet.

[I] Eve frowned, knowing now that it would be a b**** to defeat. Maby she clould out smart it.

She motioned to Ryuu who followed her. She moved silently to the sleeping dragon. Looking to its wrist she drew her sword, it made a slight niose of metal sliding...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Damn!

[I] The dragon opend its eyes and wacke Eve out of the way with its tail. Standing up she now say why the ceeling was three stories high. It looked down over her as she looked up in its silver eyes...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Well, it makes the wearer able to defeat one of these... I see why now!

[I] Ryuu groned as it backed up in the shadows..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] EXACTLY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!!!

[B]Ryuu:[/B] Um just over here...

[B]Eve:[/B] OH NO U DON'T!

[I] Ryuu gilped and walked shakily ot Eve side. Straightening (sp?) his face. His eyes narrowed as he growled lightly. Shooting a spirt of flames from his nostrills.

Eve, sword drawn, pulled Shinkoru back like a javelin. She hummed the glinting icy blue sword at the dragon. it inlodged its self deep in the dragons stomach. It let out a howl of pain as it gleemed at her, silver eyes showing anger. Eve jumped on Ryuus back, now stradeling him like a horse,as his small but powerful wings lifted them up, soaring around the dragon in lightning fast circles, dizzying it.

Eve jumped from Ryuus back,on to his head. Grabbing a daggar from her boot she plunged it deeply in his head, pulling it out the blood squrited out. I picked up Eve by the back of her cloak with its huge clawed hands, flinging her aside like a doll. Ryuu swopped under her as she caught him by his tail, he wiped it, bring her to a nice plop on his back.

She smiles holding around his neck tightly. Decideing she and him both like him this size. The dragon growled as it knocked Ryuu form the air, he slammed the wall hard, falling to the ground. Eve healed him quickly and told him to stay put.

He nodded his head warily. She advanced upon the dragon, now void of weapons. She looked to her pouch, getting an idear. She pulled out a small vial of red liquid. She shot up, gliding straight up. hovering in front the dragon it looked shocked. she pulled her arm back and threw the vil at the dragon. It landed betwee his eyes, glass shattering,getting in its eyes, the red liquid seeped in its mouth as it licked it up.

It screamed the moment the blood toughed its lips. Holy Blood. Hunters blood. nothign dark or evil can stand the touch or taste of pure blood.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Well, Hutner WAS pure, at that time...*giggles to self*
auctually, so WAS I..*cracks up lauging*

[I] Eve flew stright at the creature,landing on its nose. Grabbing a chain taken from Mist's broken one earlier. She wipped it down,wrapping it around the dragons mouth. Pulling its mouth shut with the chain she turned.Standing on its nose she looked in its eyes. Her growing an angry red...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] NOW YOU LISTEN HERE! I'M NOT IN A GOOD MOD! YOUR GONNA GIVE ME THAT NICE LITTLE BRACLET AND NOT MAKE ME GO KAMAKZI ON YOUR FILTHY EVIL *** OK!!!

[I]The dragon gulped, proveing a common fact. (Eve was verry beautiful,but VERRY scary, when angerd.). she hopped ot the floor. Lookign up at the dragon. it moved it "hand" to her as she slipped off the braclet,lookign at it on her wrist,admireing it...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] *patting its hand* Thats a good lil dragon now isn't it.

[I] Eve laughed,lookign to Ryuu as they walked out a diffrent door form in which they came. They fel ten feet straight down. Landing on a soft,squishy floor Eve stood. Ryuu hung low,growling. A dark raspy voice came from everywhere at once,but from nowhere...[/I]

[B]Nilothakir:[/B] Eve...

[B]Eve:[/B] YES??!?! Who are you?!

[B]Nilothakir:[/B] Nilothakir.. the necromancer.. your party is here I believe to kill me... or rather destroy me.

[B]Eve:[/B] Oh crap.. I'n in trouble..

[B]Nilothakir:[/b] Not quite yet... I shall let you die in front your friends.. I will not kill you alone here. I need to speak with you... about your "Mother"...

[B]Eve:[/B] *in a shaky voice* G..gg...go...on...

[B]Nilothakir:[/B] You mother, just after haveing Hunter, had an affair. With a young man, whom is not,dead, and cold. He came to be a demonic necromancer...... Oh yes, and do not fear for your love.. Illy. you call him.. my dugeons have .."taken care" of him....

[B]Eve:[/B]ILLY! NO!!! *eve starts crying* Illy..my ..darling oh..no...

[I] Nilothakir approached Eve, reacking out a dar bony gloved hand. Resting it down on her right sholder she screamd. A wave of cold and darkness sweaping over her. Her scream could be heard outside and all aroudn the castle for miles. Causing all her friends to look up at the same time and yell: EVE!...

He let her go and she fell again, Ryuu glidign down next to her. Eve looks up rubbing her head and screams again. Sheilding her eyes from all the light she looks around. The room is full of mirrors. A carneval tune comes on as the room starts to spin. (like in the haunting..exactly like that) She stares horrified at her reflection. Her eyes, are black, her skin,red! And she was.. PREGNATE!

Eve hit the floor hard as she fainted, the spinning room going out of focus fast.

Eve came to, Ryuu lickign her face. She closed her eyes, rembering everythign she just learned.

[B]Eve:[/B] Thinking ot self and Ryuu* Oh my..Nilothakir..my..father.. well..Manatsu No Eve.. makes sence..and ILLY..omg ILLY!!

[B]Ryuu:[/B] He's ok,Nilothakir was prolly messing wiht you to make u upset.

[I] Eve nodded.

Their was a trace of bood on ryuu's head. She looked around. All the morrors were broken...[/i]

[B]EvE:[/B] OH RYYU!

[I] She hugged him tightly Eve stood, lookign down at her bracelit. And to her tummy, uncertin...

She sighed, noticing a glint of sliver wiz by. she jumped to Ryuus back as he saw it too. It was a door. Ryuu hoverign she opened it, the glided in a circular room, slanted ceeling, and STAIRS!

She looked down nodding to Ryuu as they reached the middle of the room. they paused,looking up. the stairs sprialed up for at least a mile.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Oh..my...

[I] They decided to take the short cut. Ryuu flew straight up at about mach 1. Eve noticed eyes flashing as she zoomed straight up,knowing now y he flew so fast.

They reached the top and a huge wooden door. Eve flung the new door open eaisly, help of her bracelet. She saw hunter and ran ot him,telling ihm everyhting that happend,what she saw and what he said. they talked about it as she showed off her braclet and waited for the others to arrive...

(The meething Hutner after Hunters next post mind you.)[/I][/COLOR]

[i]Lacroix and Ilythiirtar left Serenol to himself, attending their own business. Suddenly, a shadow peeled from the wall, carrying a dark dagger. Mavericke raised the blade, letting himself feel his entire moment of triumph. He plunged the dagger in the sleeping roll, But he cut nothing but sleeping roll. Serenol had anticipated his "brother's" arrival, and he prepared himself for amorphic travel. He appeared suddenly behind Mavericke, Alaris drawn in full.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Hello, "brother". I thought you'd try to kill me in my "sleep"

[b]Mavericke:[/b]You cannot defeat me, Serenol. We are one and the same. Without me your righteousness will overwhelm you!

[b]Hunter:[/b]Then let us battle!

[i]Mavericke drew out his Azroth, his shadowblade. It was Alaris' exact rival. The two blades met, drawing out a long, explosive metallic ring. Mavericke's eyes glowed red, Hunter's glowed silver. Both jumped backwards, knowing each other's attacks subliminally. Every time Hunter would attack, Maverick would block. However, after a grueling, twelve hour battle, Serenol proved that his endurance was quite below Mavericke's psychotically driven psyche. Serenol collapsed, no longer able to carry his sword, so he transmogrified into his wolfen state. Mavericke also transformed into a tiger-human hybrid named Xerxes. Xerxes and Serenol met in a handgrip match, Xexes falling straight into Hunter's trap. Suddenly, Hunter lunged forward, into Xerxes' body. The two fused once more, becoming the orignal Serenol Ashenmyst Muirin, by the handle Fox Hunter. Serenol looked at the door of the temple. In the long, hard battle, the party had gotten to the top. Each claimed his/her own artifact.
Mara had tears in her eyes, for her husband had a gaping hole in his shoulder...[/i]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:Okay, everybody. Post what happened in that twelve hours. Do NOT include me. I will end this temple soon, however you must remain in the dark. And Oblivion, you can look at the list of Artifacts that I posted on Page 7. Pick one that has NOT been called. I wear the Pegasus Boots, Ilythiirtar has the Mirror Belt, Mara has the Chain of Haze, Eve has the Dragonscale Bracelet, and Alriy has the Buckler of Magus. Those are the only ones that I can list for now. The other three weren't claimed, I believe, so guys, DO IT!

[color=sienna][i]Too venturesome for his own well being, Ilythiirtar finds himself in the second basement of this gargantuan temple. Sauntering hallways rather cautiously, he comes across a magically sealed door. The sense was rather well adept to him, being able to detect anomalous instances in precarious situations.

Deftly attending to the magical barrier set to his side, he encounters an Arachnidan Dusk Underling, its eight legs splayed in an intricate array of spinney (sp?) quill shards. The vast globes of eyes on the fore body of the beast glint with razor precision.

It lunges with its poison quill attack, its bug-like shrills send a hiss through the empty corridor, causing Ilythiirtar to lose concentration, parrying away from the vindictive creature. Rather annoyed at this immediate abruption of concentration, the elf releases his irritation with hastily made explosion of fire, causing the arachnid to flail backwards slightly. Leaving the eight legged beast little time to react, Ilythiirtar dove in with his shasmir, directing an elaborate rig slashes and hacks lacerating the fiend deeply, causing ichor rich liquid to discharge from the newly made rents on the backside of the beast. As the fiend writhes on the ground half dead, Ilythiirtar rams the flaming shasmir into the head of the arachnid, letting the blade burn the brain of the beast, driving the edge in the entire way to the hilt.

Withdrawing the blade, Ilythiirtar resumes his work, muttering to himself as he watches the green ichor sizzle into a chestnut brown ashen state. Blowing the dust from his blade, Ilythiirtar finally picks the seal, sheathing his blade, entering the room wearily?

Within the confines of the room lies a large Victorian chesterfield, an oak armoire, two odd looking paintings, one of which hung over the chesterfield as though an exact match in border. The room remains dark, an overcast of mist-like fog hangs near the floor. Mystical, in awe, Ilythiirtar?s eyes lock enchantingly at a glowing belt lies on the middle seat of the chesterfield. The silk patterns grow epically on the room. The walls of burgundy, and the floor of a lighter forest green, this room glows with a sense of old elf magic?This temple must have been an ancient elfish shrine.

After gaping at the belt for what seems like hours, he walks out of the room with the belt slung over his shoulder, he walks past the lifeless pile of inert damned perdition, knowing its soul is to be spent in eternal damnation.

He rejoins to Serenol?s side, smiling with pride, knowing he found his relic?[/i][/color]

OOC:Ring of Shadows!!!! I know kool_aid13 said something about them, but she also said Necklace of Light. If it's ok with her I'm gonna take these...If not..uh...the Necklace, but I think it's better for a lady than a man. ;) I have to go to bed, I'll post tomorrow about my character.

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Bleh. I really couldn't be bothered claiming relics or anything, so I'll take what's left over. Relics... Tch.

IC:[I]Lacroix, driven by his inquisitive nature, followed the spiralling staircaown, into the firesoaked magma caves below. The vortexts of heat and malice that surrounded him affected him not, the will of the magi that cast them no match for his master's discipline and command of shadows. He ignored the twisted wrecks around him, testament to the fact that the temple had been a much larger complex. The ruined creatures perturbed him not. He continued down, avoiding the streams of melten rock that surrounded him. He reached a dark double door. The top stretched two feet about his head. It was ebony, bound in cold steel. Lacroix leaned back and kicked it. The concentrated energy of his entire mind and body, channeled into his foot, splintered the door like kindling. He sauntered in, his scimitars absently twirling between fingers. The mage inside looked up, startled.[/I]

Mage: Vat! How! How did you get in here! I suppose you have come to velcome me to ze neighbourhood?

Lacroix: Oh, you're knew here?

Mage: I am new! I am ze lord of zis place! I am lord of you!

Lacroix: Oh, I don't live here. I'm just here to kill you.

Mage: You! Kill me! Impotent worm! Look at you! You spin your swords like a firetwirler!

Lacroix: True. However...

[I]Lacroix left it hanging, and snapped his finger once, his scimitars falling into his grip, crossed in an X. He smiled once, and advanced. The mage cackled insanely, and threw sheet upon sheet of fire at Lacroix. The silhouette that walked through the fire must of scared him, because of ran off like a hare before a hunting pack. Lacroix pursued, a twisting flight through mazelike corridoors, a labyrinth to boggle the mind. Lacroix chased the mage through never gaining, but never falling behind. They reached a large door, like the outer one. It opened as the mage approached, and stayed open. Lacroix slowed, and walked in. The mage stood, enshrined in the middle of a pentagram. He looked around. He was in the middle of a gothic cathedral. He smiled slightly. His type of place. The mage started chanting, his words tumbling over each other, ending in a shriek. A demon appeared out of nowhere. Lacroix merely looked at it. It was known to him. A continuous contact of the drow, Erus was a creature of the lower plains with more intelligence than the average beast. He was also a former friend of Lacroix's. He often spent large amounts of time in the drow city.[/I]

Erus: I'm afraid our acquaintance ends here Lacroix. I was sent to find you you know. They really want you dead.

Lacroix: Malice still remembers I exist?

Erus: Matron Malice. She knows, and because of you Lloth has forsaken her house.

Lacroix: Best thing I ever did for them. Now...

[I]Lacroix holds up Twinkle, the blade glinting cruelly in the demon's eyes. Erus sighed, a billous roar, and then pulled himself up to his full height. 12 feet tall, Erus was covered in crocadillian scales. Horns swept forward to nearly his maw, which was ringed with teeth like a sharks. Although he only possessed two arms and two legs, Lacroix knew he was a dangerous fighter, and that Twinkle would be needed to even the odds. Many times they had ventured together into the Underdark, never being harmed. Something almost none could claim. Erus turned, and faced the desperate mage. He spoke in a tongue Lacroix recognised as the demon tongue, but had never learned. The mage flinched visibly, and started another incantation. Erus merely reached across the protective pentagram, and casually ripped the mages head off.[/I]

Erus: Bastard. I will see you again Lacroix. And next time I will fufill my duty.

[i]Erus disappeared to his own realm, leaving Lacroix alone in the cathedral. He turns, admiring the building.[/I]

Lacroix: You know, this wouldn't be such a bad place... I will be needing somewhere to live after this.

[I]Lacroix shakes his head, and walks past the pentagram, which is now rapidly fading. A single door stands, plain wood, in the wall. He opens it to find a single chest. Lacroix opens it, and jumps to the side. A blast of lightning flies out, narrowly missing his head. Lacroix warily stands, then dives as another bolt flies past. He duckwalk over to the chest, and throws it high in the air. It falls, opening down. Lacroix dives under it.

The chest falls down, a lightning blast coming out just as it hit the ground. A fell shriek echoes throughout the small chamber. Lacroix cautiously flips it over with his sword. Nothing. He bends down, discovering a set of bracers. They, strangely enough, have an aura of darkness around them. One that Lacroix knows is associated with artifacts of extreme evil and danger. That established, he immediately put them on. He would leave it to later to examine the effects. For now, he would rejoin his companions.[/font][/color][/I]

[COLOR=blue][I] While atop the roof Eve welcomes Lacriox as he enters. She went up to him hugging him, he seemed rather startled. Going back to her Illy Eve immerces her self in his loving arms once again.

Eve sighs contently,waiting on Mara, Oblivion and Elsyan to return.

Lookign to her love she kisses him, hugging him tightly,getting lost for the time beign in his arms and loving embrace...[/I][/COLOR]