OtakuBoards

Siege of the Necromancer [RPG]

Phantom

[color=teal][i]Serenol barely stood, collapsed, and looked at Ilythiirtar.[/i]

[b]Serenol:[/b]Damned fool!

[i]More blood spilled from Serenol's mouth, and he fell back, unconscious. Mara smiled, then collapsed onto Serenol's chest. Eve did the same onto Ilythiirtar's chest. Since four party members were already asleep, everyone else decided to camp in that room. Corellon left...[/i]

[b]Corellon:[/b]It's a good thing we gods exist. Mortals would destroy EVERYTHING in seconds![/color]

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=red][size=1] Mara stood over Serenol, smiling gently as she stood up. She hasitly grabbed a piece of paper, tears falling onto the parchment as she scribbled hastily.

She bit at her quill anxiously, looking for the words she hoped that would make the love of her life and very being understand.

She slipped the parchment into his clasped hand, smiled, and brushed her lips slowly against his. She stood erect, and strode out of the temple without a thought.

[i]Hunter,

You must understand, love, what I am to do. I must got to the Forest of Time, to beseech their powers to aid me in this time of uncertainty of myself. I ask you to not follow me, for I will lose what little resolve I have and crumble in you arms. I need you to undertsand that I am doing this to see if I am of worth to you; so I ask again, do not follow me. I won't be long.

With All My Love,

Mara[/color][/size][/i]

[color=teal][i]Hunter awoke in the middle of the night, his arms empty. When he realized the note, he fell down again. His eyes had an angry glow within them...[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]You always were worthy of me. It was I who was unworthy of you...

[i]He cried out in a fiery rage, let the insanity within him take over, and dashed with the speed of his Pegasus Boots to Nilothakir's tower. The black mage was waiting.[/i]

[b]Hunter(slashing into Nilo's side):[/b]Why can't you let me live a peaceful life?!? You killed my mother (slash), my father (slash), and now you are tearing my wife from me (REALLY big slash)! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

[b]Nilothakir:[/b]No, you fool! You are the object of distortion! You are a plague to me! DEJINIR!

[i]The attack that had killed his mother now affected him. The oxygen was sucked from the air around him, just enough to torture his air-starved lungs. His body was lifted, and 100,000 volts of electricity surged through his body. Nilothakir smiled grimly as Hunter's smoking form fell to the ground. The smirk dissapeared in an instant, though, as Hunter staggered back up, coughing blood. He had withstood Nilothakir's strongest attack. Nilothakir decided to put off their fated meeting for a while...[/i]

[b]Nilothakir(vanishing away):[/b]Until we meet again!

[i]Hunter walked into Ashrenia, barely alive. He collapsed, unconscious, near the city limits.[/i][/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Well then. If we're all having this big section of overly sentimental, self sacrificing suicide, along with running off... I may as well go with it. I was going to leave this idea for later, but I'll play my card now.

IC:[I]Still stunned by his discovery, and charged with a feeling of power, and adrenaline rush, Lacroix realised the next step in his journey of recovery. He needed to confront his heritage.

Lacroix mentally orientated himself, visualising the map he commited to memory years ago. The nearest entrance to the Underdark was Dead Dragon Gorge, an oddly shaped depression in the earth.

Lacroix focused, tracing runes in the air. Words, shaped of pure power, appear in the air. They tell of his intention to go off an confront his heritage, and they stress the importance of him doing it alone.

He leaves, disappearing from thought and sight. A long journey awaits him, in the most dangerous territory on the face of the earth.[/I]

OOC: I'm going to be off for a long while people. Have fun without me.[/font][/color]

[color=teal][i]Hunter awoke, but without Serenol's sentience to guide him. The man-wolf was driven by blood-lust, the blood of the living. He was in the forest, and he ran off, towards a small village three days north of Ashrenia. As he ran through the village, he dismembered, bit, and ate people, anyone who came near. The loss of his wife had killed the part of him that held back the rage, the insanity. Mara was the only one that had kept him sane. Now, he sat in the midst of a village, now set on fire by the villagers that thought fire would work on the rampaging werewolf. All the while, the only thought in Hunter's mind was somehow about a lovely woman he'd lost, even though the insanity kept most thoughts from his mind. All he saw was blood, all he tasted was flesh, and all he knew was hunger. With Mara gone, his howls would pierce the night, his fangs would remain stained with innocent blood, and the Serenol within him would sleep. Only she could return his sanity, but she was nowhere near her lovr...damning him to a living Hell...[/i][/color]
-------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:Okay, everybody. I decided to put up a HUGE twist. I'm a boss. Whenever the party decides to follow the trail of screams, you'll meet up with me, but you'll have to fight me.

[color=red][size=1][i] The city had gone up in flames, and the screams of innocents filled the the night like thick icing.

A figure, grabbing an innocent child, dragged the boy into an alley. Minutes later, it returned, angry.

Figure...

Mara tried to gaze closer...closer....

HUNTER![/i]

Mara shot up, screaming. Tears streamed quietly down her face, as she shook her head over and over.

"He didn't understand," she said repeatedly to herself, "He didn't understand!"

She hugged her knees to her chest and began to rock and mumble incoherantly.

The shack she was in was dimly lit, for it was the time mages way. She found her way to the Forest of Time, and was residing with her best friend Wisteria.

She threw on her dress, and silently crept to her friends hut. She shook the shoulders of her blonde friend, and Wisteria's violet eyes soon fluttered open.

She poured out the story like a gushing river, going too fast or going too slow, slurring her words, and ringing with perfect clarity.
She clutched at her kness the whole time though, shaking...shaking...

"It'll be okay." Wisteria said.

"But they're innocent!" she screamed.

Wisteris shook her head.

"As a time mage," Wisteria said, using a small glamour spell of the time mage to make her figure more imposing, "You must take and receive what is to come. It is either a village, or a whole land."

Mara shook silently.

"I-"

"No," Wisteria said, readin her thoughts, "You cannot go back. You must stay."

Mara nodded silently, tears streaming down her face.[/color][/size]

[color=teal][i]Hunter sat on the roof of the burning hut. Some trace of evil within his soul manifested itself in his body. His eyes began to glow red in the fire that lit the night, and he let out a cruel laugh. He jumped from the roof, mangling the town elder. He noticed a shape running through the flames at him. Artea. Before he knew what he was doing, Artea had a slash across her draconic side. She crept away, into the Forest of Time, to search for Mara...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=blue][I]

The moment he walked away Eve followed her brother, lingering behind him like a shadow. Her heart screamed out for every life he took but she refused to let it phase her, they would regain their lives shortly...

When she could no longer linger in the shadows. Hunter was in the village square when she showed herself...[/I]

[B] Eve:[/B]*yelling* YOU F****** FOOL! YOU IDOIT! I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR THIS!

[I] Rage consumed Eve as she tilted her head back and screamed. It echoed through Hunters head. Eve?s eyes laminated an angry red. She pulled out Shinkoru and charged at him, hitting him in the head with her sword's hilt. He howled in pain as he flung Eve from him like a rag doll. She got up and decided to test her new bracelet. She dropped her sword and ran to Hunter, grabbing his arm she flicked her wrist and threw him aside easily.

Impressed with her self, Eve walked to the fallen Hunter. She looked down on him as the fire went up all around them, making a ring. Their shadows danced around in the flickering flames. Eve kicked him hard as he grabbed her ankle and through her in the fire. She hit the ground hard and screamed... it echoed all around them, the pain she felt was almost unbearable as the fire consumed her. Her eyes matched the flames flickering madly as she fought the pain and stood. She emerged back into the fire made ring, cloths torn and burnt as parts of her skin were ashy black. She could not be burnt physically, but she could feel the pain.

Looking to Hunter she howled in anger as she jumped on him, slipping a dagger from the side of her boot she stabbed him repedidly, kicking and punching him with her free hand as well?.

After a rage filled, extremely disturbing twenty minutes she backed up and looked upon him. He lay on the ground, Human now, the wolfs rage being calmed. Blood flowed from his torn body. Eve looked at herself, cloths torn, bleeding as well, for he did fight back, and hard so. She now had a deep cut under her right eye, parallel with it. Blood streamed from it as she raised her arm and wiped it, using her arm not hand. She shook her head and hit the ground on her knees screaming in pain. Hunter numbly got up and looked upon her. Kneeling beside her he set a hand on her shoulder. Her pain surged through him as he yelled. He could feel her struggle... he knew the pain looming in her, the darkness seeping out...soon it would...be?over...

[B]Eve:[/B] AAAAAHHHH!!!

[I] Eve rose as a dark voice boomed?[/I]

[B]The Voice:[/B] EVE! It is time, my daughter shall now join me. SHE HAS NO CHOICE!

[B]Eve:[/B] *screams again*

[I] She was then flung back in the flames. Hunter could see her lying on the ground, barely holding herself up with her worn arms. He watched in horror as her clothing was burned away and her hair scorched, her skin shriveled, as she did not speak, her eyes closed in pain as she lay there, buring. Hunter could not move.

Eve then started to glow a shimmering blue as her body was swept with it, her skin turned the odd blue as Her hair lengthened and turned a pure white. The wooden staff lying in front of her grew a Seth like blade from its top. Her cape turned the white of her hair. Her little clothing was dotted with red and blue gems.

Hunter screamed.

She stood, grabbing her staff/Seth. [/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] I AM MANATSU NO EVE! DAUGHTER OF DARKNESS!

[I] With the scream, fire wrapped around her body making her unseen to Hunter whom stood watching still in horror. When he could see, she was gone.

She appeared again in the forest of time, outside the hut where Mara stayed. She looked in the window, her green eyes luminitated. She knew what she was ordered to do. Mara must die.

Pulling her Seth back she sent it through the front door as she stepped in. Mara and her friend screamed. Eve walked to Mara.

Without a word she brought up and moved the Seth blade down on Mara, slicking her head cleanly off in one rapid movement. Her friend screamed as the same thing happened to her.

Eve walked from the cabin and disappeared.

Appearing again where Illy, Alriy and Oblivion were. The jumped, startled momentarily. Illy recognized his love instantly, unsure what had happened though..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/b] I am Manatsu No Eve. You shall all die.

[B]Illy:[/B] LOVE NO!!!

[I] Eve jumped at Illy bring the blade down in the same way she had on Mara. A millisecond before the blade would have decapitated him she flung it back, A watching as it hit the wall. She glared in Ill?s eyes as a single tear rolled down her cheek. Dropping to her knees she stared at the ground.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Mara is dead. I killed her?

[I] Illy, Alriy and Oblivion looked at her in horror. Ryuu then appeared next to Illy looking at her. He held a small necklace in his teeth. It had a small hourglass on it.

Eve lifter her head. She stood taking the hourglass, now in her mind but not body. Slipping the necklace on she held her hands under it chanting?[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] TURN BACK NOW THE SANDS OF TIME, UNDO WHATS BEEN DONE, THE EVIL HATRED CRIMES! LEAVE ME HERE MAYE THE DEEDS BE FORGOTTEN,LET ALL BE WELL!
AS IT IS SAID...IT SHALL BE DONE!

[I] Eve fell to her knees, drawing a pentacle on the ground with her finger. Snapping the necklace off she threw it down directly in the center, the small hourglass shattering, the sand spilling. As it did the pentacle luminitated green, glowing brightly as a wall of black appeared in front them, surrounding Illy, Eve, Oblivion and Alriy?..

Hunter was walking toward the forest as he heard yelling. He looked back to see the fire form the village gone and the bodies of the people rising as if nothing had happened to them. They all were alive. Hunter hit his knees praying, thanking the gods that his crimes had been forgiven, somehow.

Mara stood with her friend, perfectly normal. They looked to the door remembering what had happen, still in disbelief.

Eve watched all this in her minds eyes, as she fell. Having fought the evil with her love. Her love for Illy being the only thing to her stronger than the evil that still tried to consume her. See laid on the ground, not moving, her chest rising and falling ever so slightly, blood still dripping from her Seth as it lied next to the wall behind her? Eve?s appearance still unchanged?[/I][/COLOR]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Um.. ok..don?t ask. I..dunno. hehe I?m still shocked at my self. Oh and if anyone posts Eve waking up, make her say she cannot regain her normal form until Nilo is dead. :) ykz?.wow?

[color=teal]OOC:Biggest twist of all...
--------------------------------------------------
[i]Hunter gasped again as he realized his wife was gone. The hatred of himself, the hatred for everything somehow boiled back up, the sands of time as yet unforgiving. The people again died, the village aflame again. Nilthakir would not let the pain be eased. Suddenly, amidst Hunter's fury and hatred, Nilothakir appeared.[/i]

[b]Nilothakir:[/b]Pathetic fool, my daughter is. I am glad she cannot fully stem the pain, though she will not return to her original self until I am destroyed. But to prevent that...SOUL MERGE!

[i]As Hunter's fury was unperturbed, and his heart filled with hatred, Nilothakir could merge with him easily. Together, they became Cerdian, Devourer of Dimensions. Only Mara could ease the fury permanently, and somehow tear Serenol out from Nilothakir...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] I get the oddest feeling that everyone's picking on me...
-----------------------

Mara sat with the counsil quietly, the shadows of the fire plunging them all into dark light.

"I beseech the sand of time." Mara said quietly.

One of the elders nodded.

"Why?" he asked, his voice carrying an azure aurora.

Mara stood resolutlely, building herself up.

"Because I wish to challenge a foe." she said.

"And that would be?" another Elder asked, hsi voice raspy and frail.

"Myself." she said resolutely.

"Why?" asked the third elder, young and mysterious.

"They are my reasons." Mara said.

The two elders nodded, handing a pouch to the young women, both walking out, leaving the young man with her.

"Why Mara?" he asked, his voice gentle.

Mara turned away.

"Why what, Gwydion?" she asked firmly.

"You knew I cared."

"I love Serenol. No other."

The young man hung his head.

"So be it." he said, his voice grim.

He kissed her lightly on the cheek and brushed past her as he walked fourth from the room. A tear ran down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away at the task at head.

"Father Time," she said, clutching at the dust falling out of the pouch, "I challenge you to a battle of time."
-------------------------------
You guys, please don't butt into this battle. Thanks![/color][/size]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Oh you dirty dirty bastard EFK! As soon as I run off, you pull this ****! You die, you die! Oh for Christ's sake! Really... This is the situation where I dig out the heated barbed-wire! Mwahahahaha!

IC: [I]Lacroix reached Dead Dragon Gorge, taking his last glimpse of sunlight before heading into his former, lightless world. He turned, finally certain, and returned to the Underdark.

Despite his Sojourn on the surface, his eyes shifted naturally into heat sensing spectrum, a natural ability in all cave dwellers. Lacroix quickly disappeared, the winding complex of caves enveloping. The darkness rose in his soul, merging with the darkness around him. He raised himself to his full height, and looked around. He was home.[/I]

OOC: A) No, I'm not making myself evil, I'm just Lacroix reaching his full potential. B) BOW TO MY FURRY OTAKUNESS! Mwahahahaha![/font][/color]

[color=sienna][i]Traveling alone, he walks into the forest of time, slowly, unreceptively, his mind unfocused, his eyes dark with sadness. A swarm of hedge goblins attack him, getting within feet of him before they turn to a liquid mush at his feet. After a hundred or so die this way, they launch an aerial assault. Accomplishing nothing, each and every creature is dissipated as they move anywhere near the elf. Only one ever got through, a specter. Mainly because of its vile nature, it almost phased the elf, almost. As the wraith enters his mind, it sees no activity with or around the auras. It can?t even detect the mind. Once he reveals himself, the wraith begins a long siege of attempting to devour the power put up for grabs. Just as it reached in the ?cookie jar?, he pulls away, hiding himself in the shadows of death. It cannot find him, but grows angered, it wants him so badly, and the auras die off, leaving a trail of sleet of mana?st lingering for the specter to take. As it grows bored, it decides to find someone, something else to feed on. Not letting it leave, he lashes it wildly with a strong burst of mind power. It comes back for more only to get caught up in its own destruction, the psilocin waves of distraught caress the creature, causing it to meld into him, making him more powerful.

He walks forth deeper into the heart of the forest; he reaches the burrow, his burrow. He reaches in to find the talisman Eve had given him; he crushes it in his hand, extracting the fine essence of wind. He inhales it, letting it encompass him, his mind races.

As he feels mystified, the premonitions all come forth?He is surrounded, surrounded by irradiations of death, the taste of it bitter, but embracing?[/i]

[b]Apparition:[/b] (hissing) ?Ah, ye who ingests the heart of the ??

[i]He waves deftly at the fiend; it turns to dust with the ripple of pure energy. The rest of the denotations of death stream away in fear, Ilythiirtar beams, floating into the air, his body free from the talons his father had use as a restraint to keep strength from flowing through Ilythiirtar.

His body lands thirty feet away from the burrow. He looks at the group of gnomes, they instantly turn into a puddle of blood, tissue, and their wretched souls travel up for only mere seconds before Ilythiirtar stops them, ingesting them, consuming the diminutive power they once had.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] (to Lacroix many, many miles away, knowing he would actually hear him.) ?Soul Raider I am, Soul Raider I am destined to be?.?[/color]

[color=teal][i]Cerdian flew forth, and Elysan looked up, noticing that the beast wasn't causing as much destruction as it could. His mind was in chaos, for the seperate sould of Sernol and Nilothakir were fighting, but Nilothakir subdued the elf, gaining full control of the body, and thus the abilities to destroy. He looked south, towards Ashrenia...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] Mara crumpled to the floor, losing herself physically.

Her world spun about her, showing her mixed images of things she knew well, and things she never knew at all.

She opened her eyes slowly and quietly, a figure hovering above her face.

"Father Time." she said, standing erect.

"Mara-"

Mara held her hand up to silence the man.

"No....Father." she whispered.

The figure smiled slightly.

"So you knew?" he asked gently.

"Before mother died, she told me everything."

The man nodded.

"So you want to challenge me. You know you cannot turn back now."

Mara nodded.

"And you will put your will and effort into you fate."

Mara smiled slightly.

"Tell me when I haven't."

The figure shrugged,thrusting his hands aside, the world of black subsiding into a misty green.

"So be it."[/color][/size]

[color=teal][i]Cerdian walked, slowly, menacingly towards the great city. Suddenly, he stopped, looked at the temple behind him. The large temple stood menacingly over him, striking fear into the barbaric beast. Then Cerdian grinned and opened his mouth, firing a huge lightning blast into it. The temple exploded, showering debris everywhere...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royal blue][I] As Eve laid on the ground not moving, barely breathing, her mind raced. She felt Illy leave and she knew why. She knew he wouldnt be able to stand seeign her like this. Tears rolled from her eyes as Elsyan knelt and picked her head up, making her drink some postion. Oblivion looked on horrofied as Alriy knelt to Eves other side helping Elsyan pick Eve up.

They rose her to her feet as Alriy took her in his arms. Carrying her They set off, heaing towards the screams.

Alriy took lead, Elsyan almost directly next ot him, Oblivion on his other side as they walked silently through the darkness..Oblivion hovering gently as always...[/I][/COLOR]

[color=teal][i]Cerdian was hit hard by a giant chunk of debris from the temple, and he fell, unconscious. Suddenly, an image flew into Hunter's mind...

His wife was fighting against Father Time in a battle of memories. They threw memories of the past at each other, hoping to unnerve and finally break the opponent. Father Time appeared to be losing...until he threw a memory of Mara's mother at her. The memory caused Mara to collapse, her eyes watering. When she opened them, she saw Serenol. She looked at the man that loved her so dearly, and she smiled...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] Thanks again, John...
--------------------
Mara smiled as the image of her love disappeared. He had woken up. She was a bit sad that he went, but the sight of him strenghtened her.

"Give up?" Father Time asked smugly.

"No." Mara replied, standing tall.

She wrought her hands to the side, conjuring a memory from hermind: the death of his wife, her mother.

"You were never there!" she screamed furiously, throwing the image in front of his face.

"I-" Father Time stuttered, his hands dropping onto his sides.

"Look!" Mara exclaimed angrily, twisting her wrist to include the song she last sang to Mara, " Listen! Listen to her voice! Do you hear the sorrow, the hurt, the pain? But look, she's smiling! She's smiling!"

Mara collasped to the ground.

"Why was she smiling when she was put through so much?" Mara asked quietly, tearing brushing her eyelashes.

Father Time stood stifly.

"You're mother was a k-"

"Shut up!" Mara screamed, running at him and bringing her hand across his face, "You knew nothing of my mother!"

"I knew more than you ever did!" he screamed back, "YOu're mother was no noble woman. She was a whore!"

"Lies!" Mara screamed.

"Not."

Mara glared at him, all tears vanishing.

"No," she said calmly, bringing her hands together, " you were."

She started to mutter to herself quietly[/color][/size]

[i][color=teal]Cerdian awoke, his arms empty of Mara. It had been a mere draem in reality form. Mara had gone through that fight, but she was still far from Hunter. Cerdian bellowed in a rage, then conitnued on towards Ashrenia, aiming to destroy it...[/i][/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Lacroix froze. No sound reached his ears, but his instincts told him otherwise. He was again the hunter. He lived by instinct.

A slight scraping, that would have been indetectable to one of any other race sounded like drumbeats in Lacroix's head. He slowly drew his scimitars, even though he was sure of what the monster ahead was. He threw out his hand, and shielded his eyes.

Purple electricity emanated an unnatural glow, revealing one of the greater monsters in the Underdark. A hook horror. 12 feet tall, a hook horror was an armoured killing machine. Covered in chitinous carapace harder than steel, covered in blades, a hook horror also had the sharpest hearing of any creatures known. Sharper even than drow. It shuffled ahead, blinded by the light, but not in the least bit inhibited. It was wary of the drow. It payed to be, when one was in the Underdark.[/font][/color][/I]

[COLOR=royal blue][I]

Eve awoke with a start and jumped from Alriys arms. She looekd from Him, then to Elsyan, then to Oblivion. she looked to herself and made a disgusted face.[/i]

[B]Eve:[/B] Hey um.. I'm sorry, I cant stand to let you guys see me..liek this, I'm hideous...

[I] Eve then covers her face with her hands and ran off. hoping Elsyan would follow her. she needed a girl to talk to...[/I][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][size=1] Mara thrust her hands forward, a crimson mist billowing form her hands, and rushing to hold Father Time in a bind.

Mara smiled forbiddingly as se walked over to her father.

She thrust a wrist out, a memory of her mother dieing playing slowly about him.

"You were never there," Mara whispered bitterly, "to hear her last words."

"And it was if I cared?" he spat.

Mara pulled out her chain quickly, and swung it swiftly around his neck, snapping it.

"No," Mara said, the only sounds in the room being her voice and the memory, " but she did."

[i]Now and forever,
Love,
don't forget me.[/i]

Mara blinked back cynical tears and close her eyes.

[i]Hunter's smile.[/i]

Mara hit the ground, her body landing with a dull [b]thud[/b].[/color][/size]

[color=sienna][i]The power seemed to stem from his soul, extending its reach un-manipulated to catch the fleeing souls in their last breathes of existence. As the creatures lunged at the elf, they either were caught in his grip of soul stealing insanity, or just splattered to small piles of goop before Ilythiirtar?s feet, or their souls stolen before they reached his barrier. However he saved the soul stealing for the specters, they just loved his power, and they leap in without realizing the trap. Pitiful beings for all their potential he thinks deftly as the masses of creatures merely die as he looks on almost unaware of their presence, stopping occasionally to collect their souls.

Lumbering forward, his mind slowly reaching its peak of concentration, he bellows, dropping to his knees, feeling the ground rumble beneath him. Tilting his head back he screams.[/i]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b] ?Are you happy father!!!!! You must be proud of your son aren?t you!??

[i]He falls to the ground, his defenses down, the imps and gnomes charge in on the helpless elf. Once his skin is torn, the canine instincts take hold, warping his body into a midnightwolf, a brief blinding light envelopes the forest revealing Lycantar, Ilythiirtar?s lycanthrope form. A gentle hiss from his nose resonates the dark imperative nature of his anger. His snout emitting a dark mist of blood. With a snarling swipe, all the creatures near him were dead. He looses control and darts from the forest at lightening speed, his claws occasionally leapt up and swathed random pests from attacking. Once he reached the cabin where Lacroix and Oblivion were resting, he collapsed, smiling with his razor teeth glinting in the moons light. He would rest, his body needed it.[/i][/color]