OtakuBoards

Siege of the Necromancer [RPG]

Phantom

OOC:Arikel, ya might want to read before you post. We finished the batlle already.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Fox started thinking. Hi eknew what those creautures were, but Shield Gaurdians didn't belong anywhere without their Magi Controller. He began to wonder again, as no chaotic mage (save himself) could create such intricately designed and lawfully fighting Shield Gaurdians. Suddenly, he snapped up, his mind racing. He put Eve down, then grasped his head, screaming inpain. His vision swam, but another one replaced the forest. He was in Heaven once again, and he was alone aside from Lanasen, his longsword, and an odd spirit. The spirit limped up, revieling his face. It was Muirin, Serenol's father.[/I]

[b]Muirin:[/b]Son, it is time you faced destiny. You are he that will wield the Alaris Vengeance! It is not a weapon that resides in the Mage's tower, it is a blessing for the holiest sword, the one that only you can wield!

[b]Serenol:[/b] But Father! Alaris is lost. All the enchanted weapons of the Siege Legend have been lost!

[b]Muirin:[/b]Then go to the Temple of Light. The priest will have known me, and he will help you. Good bye, my son.

[b]Serenol:[/b]FATHER! DON'T LEAVE ME![/b]

[I]But it was too late. The vision faded, and he awoke. He'd been writhing, but he was on someone's bed. He was back in AshenHyre. He saw Eve trembling in a corner. Lacroix was looking worried, ind Alriy stood, trying his spells. When Fox awoke, Alriy spoke.[/i]

[b]Alriy:[/b]So you awaken after a week, good friend.

[b]Hunter:[/b]A week?!?

[I]As the events of that night are told, how he collapsed, screaming about his father, Mara walks in, a look of concern on his face. Fox realizes that she has been taking care of him, and he has another rush of unwanted feeling. He wished to be near her, and he also realized that she did not know he was awake. He went back to sleep, everyone except Mara and Eve leaving the room. Mara looked at eve, Hunter's best friend.[/I]

[b]Mara:[/b]You better swear not to tell anyone about this!

[b]Eve:[/b]Okay. I swear.

[i]Mara knelt down, looking at Hunter. She gently whispered, thinking he couldn't hear.[/I]

[b]Mara:[/b]Why does it have to be you? Why did I have to fall in love with the prince?

[i]She bent and gently kissed his lips, and the loud thud followed by giggles meant that Eve had fallen to the floor, laughing.[/i]

[b]Eve:[/b]Mara and Hunter sitting in a tree...

[b]Mara:[/b]Shut up!

[i]As Eve and Mara fought, Fox got up and walked over to his clothes. As he dressed into something aside from his breeches, he felt Mara stare at him. Eve, too was staring. He began to run for the door, jumping out of the house in the tall tree. He began to bound off.[/i]

[b]Mara:[/b]Where are you going?

[b]Hunter:[/b]The Temple of Light! Come on, everybody! Let's go!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOC: Elven, I started typing my post before mystic had posted hers, it's not like i did that on purpose!

------------------------------------------------

Alriy had seen hunter burst out of the tavern yelling something about a temple of light. and followed him easily, his enhanced vampiric speed allowing him thus. He glanced over at hunter as they sprinted side by side.

Alriy: You are aware that I cannot enter the temple?

Hunter: Yes, well... You can stand guard at the doorway and protect us.

Alriy: Ahh, bodyguard work... I will not guard alone however, you must find one to stand with me.

Hunter nodded knowing that sending one person to guard was a death sentence on itself and went about thinking of who to put him to guard with. After a few moments he nods and looks over, thier pace slowing a bit to let the others catch up.

Hunter: Lacroix shall stand guard with you. With his drow skills and your enhanced vampiric abilitie's, there would be little that could stand against you.

Alriy: Good Idea.

[I] The second Hunter lept from the window Eve had instinctivly followed her friend. Eaisly catching up with him then gaining the lead.

Hunter and Aliry talked.

She stopped dead still. causing Hunter to run in to her. Eve screamed. Hunter grabbed her before she could fall from the tree.

It was Ryuu. Lying on the branch ahead of her, blood streaming from his left flank. Eve jumped to him cursing the whole way.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B](crying) Ryuu, my poor dear. Who would do such a thing. HUNTER! The temple of light, could.. heal him. Couldn't they?? If we got their in time..

[B]Hunter:[/B] Yes. I bleive they could.

[B]Eve:[/B] This is gonna hurt but, everyone, pelase grab the hand on the person nearest you.

[I] Now knowing when to listen to Eve everyone did as they were told. Eve grabbed Ryuu in one arm and Hunters hand in the other knowing he would help her as well, so not to drain her energy. Hunter grabbed Maras hand as Mara grabbed Illys, and so on and so fourth. Until they were all touching someone that led back to Eve and Hunter.

Eve closed her eyes, as did Hunter. Then suddenly, they all dissapeared.

Re appearing in front of a huge temple that glowed a brillant white. The marble walls shone brillantly against the darkness.

Looking up everyone let their hands go, except for Hunter and Eve. Eve refused to let her hand leave his. Ryuu in one arm, Hunter hand in her other hand they enterd the temple. Aliry and Lacroix standing guard outside...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Hunter... please dont let him die..

[B]Hunter:[/B] I will try my best dear.

[I] Walking slowly up to the temple doors they looked around....[/I]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Alriy, you say you cannot enter,but why can't you enter? It's your weapon in there, as well as Mara's, Thar's, Lacroix's, and Elysan's.

[b]Alriy:[/b]It is the Temple of Light.

[b]Hunter:[/b]Then I shall bring yours and Lacroix's weapons from the depths of the Temple.

[b]Alriy:[/b]Thank you.

[i]As the party moved into the Temple, Alriy realized that they were being followed by a tremendous Umber Hulk, and three other demons, a Rust Monster, a Nightwalker, and worst of all, a Kyton, or a chain demon. Alriy was the first to feel fear at their presence. He could not do much damage to them, as none of them had blood, so he warned everyone. Thar stood, almost rooted to the spot. He drew his weapon.[/i]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:Alright everyone! First boss fight, so make it interesting. Everyone levels up after a boss fight, so get your next spell and post what it is when you next reply. This will last for about four posts, and it's first come, first serve. Please put everybody in. Thar, Lacroix, Hunter, Eve, Ilyth, Mara, Elysan, and Alriy. Your post must have at least three named people in it. Please put your earned spell in your boss fight post. You can use the spell in the battle.

[I] As everyone drew their swords and weapons Eve let go of hunters hand. Holding tightly to Ryuu. She gets an Idea. Gently laying Ryuu down on the steps next to the door she gets up. Channeling the anger and pain from her darling dragons being hurt her eyes start to clow an angry blue.

Looking to the Kyton Eve's entire body starts to glow the eirrie blue, looking as if blue flames encased her body Eve walked slowly forwrd, catching the eye of the others. Jus one eye, for the other was on their opponet.

Eve put her hands out in front of her..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] NAMIDA!

[I] At this the blue flame shot from her body as a chain wipped out from the Kyton wrapping around her waist, causing the flame to travle along the chain back to the monster engulfing the moster in it. TIt was not fire though, it was water, well... acid. Melting and burning all the chanins and the monster down to a small liquidy puddled on the ground. Bubbling and spitting out.

Eve looked at the Kyton.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Metal chains and acid just dont mix.

[I]She chuckled and looked to the others. Deciding to let them fight seeing as they had it under controll. Watching as Illy and Hunter vishously attacked the Umber Hulk. She smiles watching how swiftly they moved togather, knowing which moves the other was doing beofr they did it. The thigh was huge..

Thar, seeing they needed help came to them, leaving Mara to the Nightwalker ,Aliry and Lacroix to destroy the Rut Monster.

The three vishouly attacked togather, working well as a team

Eve stood watching, then drew her sword and went to aid Mara with the Nightwalker...[/I]

[I]Hunter jumped upon the Hulk's back, which was hard as the beast was three stories tall. Ilyth charged his attack, an Elemental Surge. Thar repeatedly fired powerful ki blasts, angering the giant. Hunter stood in the worst possible place, as the Elemental Surge hit his just as he fired his Wing Slash. The two attacks melded and merged, forming the Elemental Slash Wing. The beast roared as its body was torn, phased, and rent.
Suddenly, the displacement of the temporal blast caused the reality of the beast to disrupt. The beast was no more than an illusion. Hunter, being caught in the surge, his energy was redoubled, giving him the power of Realiy Distortion. He used this new power on himself, distorting reality to give himself a Storm Sword. He joined Mara, battling the Nightwalker. As the demon shaded behind her, he brought his Storm Sword down upon it, stunning it with a lightning/ice blast. Mara then layed into it destroying it completely. He realized that Reality Distortion was one-time use, so he chose his new technique as Storm Slash. He equipped the Storm Sword alongside Lanasen, naming it Firenze. He noticed that Mara had earned a new ability. He watched the others battle.[/I]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:Mist, please list your new ability OOC on your next post. Every one, if you haven't gotten the chance to post in the battle, please post your new ability in your next post. (unless somebody GIVES you one, in that case, later on, get to a Mage Tower and change it if you want).

Alriy knew they were being followed, but they knew not what it was until it the demons actually showed themselve's that they knew what they were really getting into. The rust monster came from the forest, this one was larger than normal, almost 50% the size of a normal one.. it must have been enhanced by Nilothakir's powerful necromancy. Lacroix had known what this thing was and thereby had put away his scimitars not wanting to loose them and runs at it flip/twisting in the air, landing on it's back. Immediately the monster bucks but Lacroix had already a firm grip on it's antennae, his legs firmly pressed to the rust monsters sides. He wasn't going anywhere... he began to steer the creature to the left and right by tugging on the reins as Alriy had been concentrating inward... He was finishing the last touches on a vampiric power he knew was in his blood but was unaware of how to access it until just now. His eyes flashed and Lacroix jumped off, suddenly the area surrounding the monster had been consumed in a baleful green flame. the creature writhed and squealed before leaping out of the huge fireball tackling alry to the ground and digging it's claws deep into his shoulders. He grunted in the pain until he heard a voice call out from beside him.

Lacroix: Dark Star!

It appeared while atop the rust monster he had been preparing a spell of his own. The spiked ball of dark energy stuck into the creature with such force that it had sent it flying back about 10 feet taking hunks of Alriy's flesh with it. A faint humming was heard from the star as it burrowed very painfully into the flesh of the beast and exploded with a sudden BOOM! sending rust monster pieces everywhere. Alriy stood up, already beginning to heal his wounds.

Alriy: Well that was eventful.

Lacroix:(breathing heavy from mana drain) You're telling me.

OOC: If you want to add my into your posts?well just maybe? use ILLY: ?I know my name is long. I don?t want to make it a burden for you.

[COLOR=sienna][I]Walking in on the ended battle, Ilythiirtar smiles at them, clapping with commandment. It isn?t everyday he completely misses out on a fight with deviant beasts.[/I]

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?I would like to stand guard outside the temple of light with the other two, but I know that you need your young little apprentice eh Serenol??

[B]Serenol:[/B] (breathing heavily from the fight) ?Yes, you are more than welcome to fight along my side.?

[I]Watching them exchange words, Eve sits with Ryuu. Angrily she yells at them to stop the talk and move on. They acknowledge willingly. Serenol and Mara take the lead, followed by Ilythiirtar and Eve, as the rest trail miscellaneously behind.[/I]

[B]Alriy:[/B] (to Lacroix) ?This indeed has proven to bring odd ties in allies.?

[B]Lacroix:[/B] ?Yes, from what I have saw.. A drow, dhampire, Angel-knight, High Dark Elf, Talented young elf, elvish assassin, and another elf?.we haven?t seen much of her?and an evlish Paladin? we saw him once.?

[B]Elsyan:[/B] ?Quite observant you are hmm Lacroix.?

[I]After much is said, they continue on their path to the light temple with Lacroid and Alriy sharing tactics on how they intend on defending the others.[/I][/COLOR]

OOC: Sorry, but I had to visit some family and I haven't posted. My new ability is Wistqueria; Mara isn't able to use it very often because it leaves her mana level weak. When cast, a strange, dark green mist surrounds her, and floats from her to the opponent. The mist leaches a small amount strength from the opponent and Mara chooses who she gives the strength to. Phantom, I didn't understand your email; are you angry with me?
--------------------------------------------------

Mara nudged Hunter gently.
"So what was your reason for coming here?" she asked quietly.
Hunter rolled his eyes with a grin.
"I thought that was obvious." he replied.
Mara nodded.
"It was; I was just trying to make conversation." she countered, giggling.
"I've never been to the Temple of Light," Mara stated, staring at her hands, " How long will it be until we arrive there?"
Hunter shrugged.
"As long as it will, I guess."
Mara rolled her eyes.
"That helps..." she muttered.
Hunter just shrugged again.
Suddenly, four Rust Monsters jumped from behind.
"Hunter," Alriy shouted, " Fight!"

Mara sighed and brought out her ellipisen, a weighted chain, with two sharp jade disks at each end.
She ran to a Rust monster, soon finding that she was the only one who fought it, in full force.

She slid under the creature's legs in a somersault, and brought one of her chain's disk to it's protruding backbone. Mara smiled in delight as the creature squeled.

She jumped up on the vunerable creature and brought both ends of her chains to it's eyes, blinding it.

Mara looked around for a person near. Although her ellipsien was storng, it did not have enough power to destroy a creature alone.

"Eve, come here!" she shouted.

[i]Hunter sat alone, wondering at the young woman. Eve was busy healing her dragon, so he picked up a wooden spear from the ground. He twirled it in his hands, felt and tested it's strength. He threw it square into the rust monster's head, killing it. He turned and drew his new sword, Firenze. He rushed headlong into the fray, letting Mara take care of some of her own problems. Young Artea blinked from the crook of Hunter's neck and challenged one of her own. Hunter then realized that the weapons of five of the warriors were laying on a table, where a Monk guarded them. The Monk had healed Ryuu, and looked at Hunter. Hunter realized what he must do, and he dashed into the temple, running for a straight mile before reaching the table. The Monk, named Vlad Tepes, ran forward, challenging Hunter. Hunter ducked Vlad's first punch, but took a Wave Knee in the stomach. He reeled, retching. Vlad then looked on in wonder as Hunter transformed, growling with all his wolfen might. He bit into Vlad's arm, who proceeded to use the Repeating Fist, pummeling Hunter into the wall. The final blow tore through the flesh, covering Vlad's fist and the wall in a thick, membranous fluid. Hunter collapsed, barely able to breath. His left lung had been torn and liquefied. He coughed his thick clear blood, and Mara stood rooted to the spot, her scream echoing into the oncoming night. Eve fell to her knees, crying. Ilythiirtar stood, disbelieving. Even though Lacroix would later deny it, a single tear streaked from his eye. Hunter fell, and Vlad looked on. Mara began to run forward, hoping to help her love, but Vlad stopped her.[/i]

[b]Vlad:[/b]Stop! It is his fight alone! I am not as hard to defeat as it seems. Hunter must fight me, then my brother Alucard, then our sister, Maria. He must prepare his body to use the attack Vengeance, or he will die in the battle against Nilothakir. It is his destiny to avenge his father and rule Ashrenia with his pure heart. You must accept this if you are to be his queen!

[i]Hunter staggered up, his blood trailing from his mouth. He had heard none of what Vlad had said, but he grabbed the Monk, raised him over his head, and brought him down. Hunter was victorious.[/i]

[b]Vlad:[/b]You have won. The weapons are now yours to return to their owners. This final challenge you must face. Run from the boulder, the mile that you have run to retrieve theses mystical weapons, you must run even faster with the weapons in your arms!

[i]As Hunter grabbed the weapons, a massive boulder began to roll out of the wall. Hunter ran for his life,and made it out of the room as the boulder crashed into the wall, ending its rampaging roll.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Well. Skin me alive and call me Indiana Jones. I really wonder where I got that name...

Mara shook her head, tears streaming down her face as she watched his retreating figure.
"It can't be." she whispered.
Eve came and put her hand on Mara's shoulder and squeezed it reassureingly. (sp?)
"He'll be alright," Eve said, looking through the temple, "He always has been. Don't worry."
Mara nodded.
"You're right." Mara replied.
"So I suppose we should just wait here, then." Ilythiirtar cut in, sitting down on the hard, stone floor.
Eve shook her head.
"I think that one of us should go tell Lacroix and Elsyan what's happened." she replied, leaning nervously against a wall.
"I will." Ilythiirtar volunteered.
But Mara heard none of this, The monk Vlad's words danced in circles around her head.

[i]It is his destiny to avenge his father and rule Ashrenia with his pure heart. You must accept this if you are to be his queen![/i]

Mara blinked in disbelief.
[i]Me,[/i] she thought,[i] a queen! But that doesn't matter. Just as long as Hunter comes back to me safe.[/i]
Mara clenched her hands into fists.
"You better come back to me." she mumbled under her breath, her last tear slipping off her cheek and hitting the floor.

[COLOR=sienna][I]Leaping into action, Ilythiirtar bounds out of the temple, looking for Lacroix and Alriy. After seeing that they aren?t guarding the entrance, Ilythiirtar stops, scratching his head in thought.

A knife flings by his head at that second, sticking into the wall. Turning, he props his hood on, amphorically moving to a branch in the tree. The now invisible Ilythiirtar looks down, seeing the action unfold.[/I]

[B]Lacroix:[/B] (Telepathically to Ilythiirtar) ?Damnit, will you get down here? Do it fast and quietly too, maybe you can kill a couple of these ****ing things before they even know you?re here.?

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] (in response) ?That?s a roger sir?

[I]Silently, or so Ilythiirtar though, he sweeps behind the mass of half-orcs and hobgoblins. Behind Ilythiirtar sat Thar, looking at him funny, finally realizing how funny it looked when someone was being so quiet.[/I]

[B]Thar:[/B] ?Jesus boy, you should learn to watch yourself, you almost hit me!?

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?Your that paladin are you not? And I am not a BOY?I am a man! And we could use your help here!?

[B]Thar:[/B] (drawing his blessed blade) ?Thought you would never ask!?

[I]Jumping in at each other?s flank, Ilythiirtar and Thar join the battle. With his amphoric nature, Ilythiirtar subconsciously throws a dozen hobgoblins at Thar?s waiting blade. Tearing the first wave?s heads off with one swift swing, Thar begins to move his way to Lacroix, taking goblin after goblin and thrusting his sword gave the old chap a jolly good time.

Ilythiirtar, using a couple scimitars (poor quality) donned to him by Lacroix to further his training with the shasmir, ripped violently through the masses of half-orcs, his dual blades chopping the infernal beings into thinly sliced liquid-like pastrami. After watching the amazing amount of ichor spew from the neck of a half-orc, he grins, telling himself that eve would be proud of his artwork. ? only now realizing why theses ****ers never get laid ?

Lacroix, back to back with Alriy, whose claws now dripped with a green-white solution of orc blood and rotting body tissue. He draws his own silver-glimmering scimitars, jumping forward; Lacroix rolls forward, bringing the right blade up into the jaw of an hobgoblin, giving it a chance to feel two medullas as an ant would. Now jumping up, hindering the chances of the orc living, by planting the heel of his left boot into the cranium of its skull. The echoing crunch granted Lacroix a satisfying sigh.

Alriy lunges forward with that infamous hack and slash vampire style, modulated with a less outward combination of smarts and grace. He demolishes a group of ten goblins with a soft poisonous precision that would seem as thou he was poised from the get go.

Meeting up with Lacroix, Ilythiirtar and Thar stand in a back to back position, guarding each other as the drow knelt in the middle. ? Kodak moment ? The dhampire joins the threesome after indulging in his first real feeding of the month. None of the members think this is over as they brace themselves for a heavy assault.[/I]

[B]Thar:[/B] ?See that wasn?t so bad!?

[B]Lacriox:[/B] ?Hmph??

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?Oh yea?.Thar, don?t you feel it??

[B]Thar:[/B] ?feel what??

[B]Lacroix:[/B] ?Shut him up!!!?

[I]Emerging form the tree-line, eight gigantic corpulent Putrid Brutes begin to run full force at the band of four. Another four demonic beasts appear, each of these Vile Beholder Mages dripping with puss. They fire off a quick yet unsteady mixture of Ray of frost and Ray of Paralysis. One small blast hits Thar?s knee, causing it to freeze momentarily?.

Smiling, Ilythiirtar reads Lacroix?s mind (for once), teleporting behind one of the beasts, giving it a strong blast of mana?st, forcing it forward into a waiting set of luminous scimitars. The beast screams in a frightened screech. Jumping over its head, Ilythiirtar spins his body around hastily, putting both of his scimitars into the beast?s neck. The second blade completely dislodges the head from the beast, causing an enormous spurt of red-green juice to spurt from its neck as it falls to its death.

Looking to his flank, Ilythiirtar sees that Thor alone delimbed two of the beasts single handedly. ? Must be pissed at his leg ? Alriy was struggling with his own beast, as the Mages were firing off rapid shots at him, causing him to have to evade.

Getting rather annoyed at this whole fight, Ilythiirtar cloaks himself, disappearing into the shadows?.waiting for the right time to apperate.

One of the slimy mages, - the beholders really are a large levitating eye?.the vile mage defiled beholder has only ten eyes for its last and most centered eye is missing. ? actually takes aim at Lacroix. This troubles Ilythiirtar enough to materialize below the beholder. He focuses his thought, than a brilliant flash of light surrounds him, as his body changes?His claws now extend far longer than Alriy?s ever would. Seemingly lost of sanity, Lycantar (Ilythiirtar in Lycanthrope form) lashes upwards, splicing the mage in two?.letting his innards ooze onto the grass?making it steam as it?s acidy body tissue burns into the earth.

Now seemingly out of control, pissed off that his mentor was about to be put into the Ray of Paralysis. Lycantar begins to glow dark red?as flames sprout from his shoulders, his body becomes and infernos of madness. The flames grow almost white with the unbearable glow of anger; the basis of his outer body now blazes a bright insane red.

Now with his Feral-Ire in motion, Lycantar sweeps the rows of remaining monsters, howling with rage. His left claw crashes down on the final beholder, slicing it in two, dividing the floating chunks into what look to Lycantar as only two more possible attackers?.. His claws move with such a rage that the amount of times he divides this beholders body becomes uncountable. It lands on the ground with an even more than averagely gooey consistency.

As the battle unfolds, it leaves all the calm meadow to the side of the temple in a red, green, and white mess of fiery (from Lycantar?s Feral-Ire) ashen, hove trodden ground.

Ilythiirtar (as per now morphed), Alriy, Thar, and Lacroix all sit on the only green patch left?.all seemingly tuckered out. All with good reason, for Lacroix had taken a rather harsh blow to the side of the head, leaving him woozy. Thar with his still iced over leg, Alriy with the full stomach, and Ilythiirtar, whose body feels like it had been torched until the point of death. Also with his mana?st drained to the point of exhaustion.[/I]

[B]Mara:[/B] (emerging from the temple) ?Well Illy I guess you told them the news??

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?What? Huh??

[B]Eve:[/B] (running to Ilythiirtar) ?Awe?are you okay? You all look like hell?? (tending to Illythiirtar) ?You look like you got hit by a truncheon right over the head, love.?

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] (eyes growing wide with excitement) ?lo-cough-ve??

[B]Eve:[/B] (Smiling) ?No need to worry Illy?.You guys fought well.?

[I]The rest of them, Mara, Eve, and Elsyan now on scene, explained to the others exactly what had taken place, for Ilythiirtar who was almost dead sitting there with his mind on Eve, couldn?t really do any explaining anyway?.[/I][/COLOR]

OOC: Mist, no I am not angry at you. I go coo-coo somtimes. Hehe many appologies.

[i]Mara stood rooted to the spot, looking up at the temple door. Suddenly, a large figure dashed out of the passageway. She looked on in disbelief as her love stood out against the full moon, his lips stained with blood and his wounds partially healed. He transformed, his injuries taking a toll on his body. He took Mara in his arms, her tears soaking through his torn shirt. He had run into the temple without his armor, as the battle had come up unexpectedly. Hunter fumbled with something in his pocket. He fell to the ground, pulling the weapons out of the satchel at his waist.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]I believe these are your weapons, Mara, Thar, Elysan, Alriy, and Lacroix.

[b]Mara (under her breath):[/b]You did come back to me. I almost lost you...

[b]Hunter:[/b]Mara...not here. Follow me.

[i]Hunter led Mara into the forest, out of everyone's sight. He drew out a small black box.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Mara, I've only known you for the three months we have been on this quest, but it's been enough time.

[b]Mara:[/b]I don't understand. What do you mean?

[i]Hunter opened the box, revealing a beautiful necklace, with a red heartstone set into it. It was an engagement necklace.[/i]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Would you marry me, Mara? Would you...be...my...queen?

[b]Mara:[/b]Yes!

[b]Hunter:[/b]I shall find a church as soon as we get back to Ashrenia.

[i]Before Hunter could blink, Mara's eyes lit up, and her arms wrapped around his neck. He led her back to the campsite, putting her necklace around her neck. They settled down into Hunter's bedroll, but they did not sleep soundly. They were too busy looking into each other's eyes...[/i]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Level One Over. Treasures aquired: 5 mystical weapons.

Alriy slept very little as per his nature. The same went for Lacroix so they spent most of the night tending to their newly re-acquired weapons and talking about past experiences while the night went on uneventful and the rest of the group slept soundly.

OOC: Sorry about the short post, but my mind is dead.

OOC: I'm getting married...wow... :D
------------------------------------
"Tell me something, Hunter," Mara siad, turning to look at the sky overhead, "Why do you fight? I never heard your reason."
Hunter just played with a strand of her curly hair.
"I have my own scores to settle with Nilothakir; he killed my father and took his throne. You should know that." Hunter replied.
Mara nodded.
"I should have, but I'm never paying attention." she stated, turning away from Hunter.
"What's wrong?" he asked, his hand brushing gently across her shoulder.
"I have dreams; horrible and gastly nightmares," she replied, her voice laced with horror, "of things that might come."
Hunter shook his head.
"That's nonsense, Mara." he replied, pulling her into his arms for comfort.
"No, really. You have to believe me. I've never told anyone that." Mara said, turning her head.

[I] Eve still awake watched as hunter and Mara taked. Looking a few feet next to her at a pretending to be asleep Illy, Eve felt verry lonely. Gazing across the fire once more at her now ingaged best friend a single tear rolled down her left cheek.

Silently scooting over to wheir Illy was pretending to sleep, but auctually not taking his one opend eye off of Eve, she settled down next him. Opening his eyes and sitting up, noticing the still falling tear down her cheek, Illy put his left arm around Eve, for she was sitting to his left.[/I]

[B]Illy:[/B] Whats wrong?

[I] Eve raised her right arm and wiped the tear away. Looking at him smiling.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Oh, no..um.. nothings wrong.

[I] Somehow seeming to know what she wanted Illy layed Eve down, laying behind her he put his right arm around her stomach.

Eve snuggled in close to him, resting her head back on his chest. She smiled. Using her cloak as a pillow for both of them and the night sky as their blanket they both fell fast asleep.

Waking to a beautiful sunrise, the others still asleep, Eve and Illy walked to just the other side the hill, not a mile away from the now burnt out camfire.

They sat down, Eve sitting facing out in between Illys legs, he wraped his arms around her tightly, as she crossed her arms over his. She then sighed, not feeling alone anymore.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Illy, don't you think that its sweet, how Hunter and Mara are destined to be togather?

[B]Illy:[/B] Yea, its nice.

[B]Eve:[/B] Wouldn't it be wonderful if you were destined for a lvoe like that?

[B]Illy:[/B] Who knows, we, um I mean, you, might be.

[I] Eve said nothing, but a huge smile spred across her face, one that had not been seen in many years.

So the two sat silent, watching the sun rise, waiting for the others to awaken.....[/I]

OOC: oi. I'm having trouble keeping up with this RPG lately.... -.-' Um, I think I'll post my new spell a little later or I'll edit this post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Elsyan awoke to the sound of birds chirping in the bright, beautiful dawn. She lept out of the tree in which she had slept in, with her new weapon Nevloria at her side. She silently walked to an edge of the clearing while she began to prepare breakfast. It wasn't long before everyone awoke.[/i]

Elsyan-Here. Breakfast is ready.

Hunter-thanks. We should eat before we have to set off again to retrieve the other weapons.

OOC: U know its not THAT hard. lol :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I]Eve and Illy heard non of this for they were to far away. Auctually Eve heard, but ignored, she felt that Illy did the same.

They continued to sit as the others eat.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] (in a low voice) Don't worry love, I'll make us something to eat.

[I] She turned to see him smile. Quite an aquard moment as that now their faces were mere inches apart. Illy and Eve both blushed and turned their heads after a few tence moments.

Illy then hugged Eve tightly and sighed. The sat still looking at the now risen sun...[/I]

[size=1][color=red]OOC: Hey guys, I'm going to a stop an arugement before it even happens. Sometimes it's hard to hold up an rpg and sometimes it isn't. Just leave it be so we can be a big, happy family...sound familiar. (I didn't kill the guy who said it!) :D
-----------------------------
Mara smiled, seeing Eve and Illy in the distance, and nudged Hunter.
"Let's stay a while." she whispered.
Hunter gazed at her oddly.
"Why?" he asked curiously.
Mara nodded her head towards the two and Hunter broke into a huge grin.
"Ah," he said, rubbing his hands together like a child, "Payback will be sweet. I suppose we can stay a bit longer."
Mara's head cocked to the side.
"Payback?"
As the grin on Hunter's face widened, so did hers.
"Oh," she said, her face set in an evil grin, "as in 'Eve and Illy sittin' in a tree' payback..."
Hunter nodded.
"This ought to be [b]very[/b] fun!" Mara exclaimed.
They both laughed.
"What are you two lovebirds up to now?" Elsyan asked, her breakfast plate already empty.
Hunter just grinned.
"Oh," he said, grabbing Mara's hand, "Nothing."[/size][/color]

[COLOR=sienna][I]Finally getting up, Eve and Ilythiirtar head back to the camp, with Eve upon Ilythiirtar?s shoulders. Smiling at the group, Ilythiirtar nods at a beaming Hunter. Instantly Ilythiirtar?s glance turns from a soft happy expression to a pissed off ?aw common?I didn?t do this to you!! IT WAS EVE!!!!!? expression.[/I]

[B]Serenol:[/B] ?Hello my young friend?. How are you this morning? Busy night?

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] (grinning) ?AAAAAAAAK! ?Noooo, We didn?t do any of that! Blah!!!?

[I]With that said, Mara pops out from behind Serenol?s massive stature, giggling at the situation, she points at the evlin couple?..They knew what she was going to say??..[/I][/COLOR]

[color=red][size=1]"I," Mara said, her finger pointing up in the air, "don't believe you."
Eve made a face.
"If any of us here should be doing any of that, it should be you two!" she spat back playfully.
Mara blushed.
"I was born in a place where manners and nicities matter." she said primly.
Hunter put his arm around Mara.
"We're getting off subject," Hunter said, pulling her close, " We were going to sing them a song they were fond of, right dearest?"
Mara grinned and looked up into his eyes.
"On the count of three. One...Two...Three! Eve and Illy sitten' in a tree-"
Illy shook his head wildly.
"GAH! It wasn't me who did it! It was Eve!"
But Mara and Hunter joy kept singing.[/size][/color]

[i]Elsyan was laughing at the entire situation.[/i]

Elsyan-Aww, both of you look so cute with your boyfriends and girlfriends. ^_^

Illy-Aw, stop it.

Elsyan-alright, but seriously! All of you look as if you don't have a care in the world.

Hunter-But we all know that's not true. We all have our cares and worries, but it's nice to get all that off our chests.

Eve-yeah. It does take off alot of stress.

[size=1][color=red]
Mara smiled.
"Stress?" she asked mockingly.
Everyone just laughed.
Eve and Mara glanced at each other and then at Elsyan.
"We're going to have to find you a boyfriend of your own." Mara teased.
"Yeah, that'd be perfect." Eve added.
Elsyan blushed.
"I think not." she replied indignanently.
"Why not?" Hunter asked.
"Guys are stupid." she stated simply.
"Hey," Illy exclaimed, "I take offense to that!"
Elsyan just laughed.
"That was my intention." she said.
Mara and Eve giggled.
"Hmm, does Lacroix sound good to you?" Mara asked teasingly.[/size][/color]

Suddenly Alriys walked through the group, a slight smirk on his face. Ever since getting his staff back he seemed to be a new person, though the grim of Alriy was still lurking there just waiting for the perfect moment to strike out. He glanced among them.

Alriy: Shouldn't we be searching out a certain necromancer instead of playing matchmaker?

Hunter:Geez, you need a girlfriend worse than Elsyan needs a boyfriend!

Alriy rolls his eyes in disgust and leans against a tree twirling the wooden staff in his hands deftly.

Alriy: Please, who would want to be the boyfriend of a man that's only half alive and needs to consume the blood of the living to survive?

[COLOR=sienna][I]Glaring at Alriy, Ilythiirtar stands, now with his game face ever present on his dark visage. He wonders what has come over his semi-vampire friend, and how this staff can take over his mind.[/I]

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?Well my friend, you still neglect to realize that your Sangre Barra alone will not destroy this necromancer. The Alaris alone can finish the fatal strike. Also I may have extensive training now with these scimitars? (motioning to the two drawn blades) ?but I am nothing without my Shin-bar, it feeds my energy. Besides, though Eve is good with that staff, she needs her Shinkoru.?

[I]After receiving a nod of acknowledgement from the dhampire, Ilythiirtar motions to the rest of the group?with a twinkle in his eye for Eve, he grins. Opening his arms, Eve runs for him and flips onto his shoulders, and they begin the trek for the remaining weapons.

In tow, the rest follow in order, Hunter, with Mara on his shoulders (it seems that she got the idea from Eve), than the rest of the ?force? walked behind, Alriy first, marveling his weapon. Thar managed to stay in between the dhampire and drow without much uneasiness, happy he has his Greatsword. Lacroix, his Twinkle in its sheath?he seems not to marvel at it, instead he keeps focused as only a drow can in such happy circumstances.[/I]

[B]Lacroix:[/B] (to himself) ?I guess Ilythiirtar can handle himself seriously at times like this?.well maybe he isn?t so happy, he obviously still doesn?t hold his Shin-bar?.. I still find it peculiar that his blade is a shasmir? I rarely see a normal elf with one?.?

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] (Telepathically to Lacroix) ?I heard that! Hehe?

[/COLOR]