Siege of the Necromancer [RPG]

Phantom

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alriy having no better place to go he makes his way out to stalk the night streets after being "evicted" by the bartender of the tavern. His body was well concealed in the shadows with his cloak but that didn't stop Lacroix from spotting him like a glob of white paint on a black castle wall. Dropping down behind Alriy silently, Lacrois suddenly found a dagger placed at his throat but in the same moment he had anticipated and put the tip of his scimitar at the Dhampire's chest. After a few seconds they hand relaxed and stepped back from each other exchainging cordial nods.

Lacroix: It's not safe here, we have to stick togather. Nilothakir has hordes of creatures everywhere.

Alriy: I know, take me to the rest of the group...

Lacroix: They went to a cabin in the woods, I'll take you there...

At that they both set off, 2 figures unseen in the night moving silently towards Illythiirtar's cabin.

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Just this once Newt. Next time read my posts. I ran off already. But I'll forgive you, just this once remember!

IC:[I]Lacroix ran back to the hut with Alriy, both of them silent. They reach the hut quickly, Lacorix immediately entering. The man that had recently collapsed was slightly conscious, and draws his sword upon seeing the drow. Unbothered by the instinctive reaction, walked over and easily disarmed the weakened warrior.[/I]

Lacroix: If you're going to attack me, make sure you'r strong enough to let it have an effect. Now, if you'll excuse us, we're busy.

[I]Lacroix turns and pulls out a roll of bandages, a swab, and a few small canisters. Leaning over Hunter, he wipes the wounds clean, rubbing several compounds into them. Thankfully, Hunter was unconscious, or he would have been screaming.[/I]

Lacroix: That will help with the healing, and keep the wounds getting infected. However, we'll need to fix that leg.

[I]Lacroix walked outside and pulled down two branches, snapping them off to even lengths. Walking back in, he placed them against Hunter's broken leg, and bandaged them firmly into place.[/I]

Lacroix: It's not a proper splint, but it will do.

Elf: Where'd you learn all this?

Lacroix: My people have a lot of arcane knowledge. Alchemy tends to go with that, and healing with that. By the way, I missed your name.

Elf: Eve. You're Lacroix aren't you?

Lacroix: Yes. Now for this one.

[I]Lacroix walks over to the other wounded warrior. The man shies away, leery of being tended by a drow. Impatient, Lacroix opens up another canister. Firmly holding the man's nose, he shoves the opening down his throat. The man is forced to swallow. After a few convulsions, he in unconscious.[/I]

Lacroix: This one is really not that hurt. I'll fix whatever wounds he has, then disappear.

Eve: Why?

Lacroix: It will be easier for him to heal if I'm not around.

Eve: If you say so. Stay nearby though. If any more beasts are sent after us...

Lacroix (cutting in): I'm sure you are able to take care of yourself.

Eve: Alright then dammit. I want you to stay because you know what you're doing.

Lacroix: ....oh alright.

[I]Lacroix retreats to a corner, sitting silently, blending with the already shifting shadows.[/font][/color][/I]

Alriy watches Lacroix's actions going several times to say something but is each time cut off by one thing or another. After Lacroix sat down and melded into the shadows Alriy walked up to the fallen Hunter and kneeled down to him with narrowed eyes putting his hands upon the elf's leg and concentrating. His entire body lights up with a light reddish colored glow also encompassing Hunters leg. The group watches in amazement as Hunters leg is healed. Seemingly slightly dizzy, Alriy produces a small wineskin from his side under the cloak and quickly guzzles it looking amongst the group. A slight smirk crosses his face as he wipes a bit of crimson liquid from his lip and goes to rest in a corner.

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Lacroix looks hard at Alriy a long moment, before bursting out in a stream of profanity. After about three minutes, he calms down, and starts muttering to himself about the duplicity inherent in sentient nature. Everyone else basically ignores him.[/I]

Lacroix: Why didn't you do that earlier? Make me waste all that god-forsaken time. Can you do that for the other two?

Alriy: They don't need it.

[I]Lacroix starts swearing again, and stalks out.[/I]

Alriy: What's his problem.

Eve: I'd say he's just annoyed that he had to reveal something about himself.

[I]The stung silence from outside is almost palpable.[/font][/color][/I]

[i]Elsyan was walking down a well-trodden path trying to find a decent place to sleep since it seemed that all the cabins were full and she didn't know where the rest of the group was staying. She then came across an oak tree that was about 30 meters from the main path. [/i]

Elsyan-that will have to do. It's almost hidden by the other trees, but still has a good view of the path if anything should appear.

[i]With all the grace that comes naturally to Elves, she leapt from branch to branch until she was high above the ground. She sat down on a branch with her back against the trunk facing east and she soon fell into a light sleep.

It was the middle of the night when Elsyan was ripped out of her peaceful slumber. Her keen ears had picked up a faint noise that did not seem normal to her. She immediately became alert and held perfectly still and silent. It wasn't long before she heard the sound again. The sound was some sort of a [/i]tink![i] like someone was moving while wearing heavy armor. She peered in the direction of which the sound came forth from. She could see enormous shapes appearing and coming down the path. Some birds flew from their resting places when they came near their trees. Elsyan drew her sword quietly and became prepared for whatever they were.[/i]

[I]Hunter awakened, a dull throbbing in his once-broken leg. Lacroix was again sulking in his corner, muttering about wasted time, energy, and medicine. Hunter reached into his pouch, the only person noticing the action being Eve. Ilythiirtar was out cold, and Hunter was tiring of seeing the elf asleep. He stalked over, carrying an odd object cautiously and carefully. He whacked Ilythiirtar upside the head, waking him up. As Ilythiirtar held his head, waking up and realizing he was healed, Eve saw Hunter was holding a fire-lizard. He was holding a miniature dragonling.[/I]

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b]What the hell was that for?!?

[b]Hunter:[/b]You have slept enough! We have a more pressing situation, or if you DON'T want to get Shin-bar back, then go back to sleep.

[b]Eve:[/b]Hunter, where did you find that fire-lizard?

[b]Hunter:[/b]Her name is Artea. He was being attacked by bugbears, so I intervened. The bugbears were in league with Nilothakir, and they were hired to kill me. There was mention of Dark Gnomes, as well.

[b]Ilythiirtar:[/b]Yeah. I know. I have the scars to prove it.

[b]Hunter:[/b]I don't care how badly you WERE injured. You are in fine condition. I must attend to Artea, and I would like to see how my Power Slash drains my energy.

[i]As Hunter fed and groomed the young wyrmling, she flew up and perched upon his shoulder. Eve thought of Ryuu, and began to rummage through her pack. She pulled out a set of reed pipes, and handed them to Hunter. He began to play a haunting melody named "Requiem of Lost Eternity"...[/I]

[I]Rembering through all the commotion that Lacroix had left Eve walked out side. She saw him walking slowly down the path.
Teleporting next to him, she was supprised he wasen't startled by her sudden appearence.[/I] As if answering her thoughts..

[B]Lacroix:[/B] I heard you coming

[B]Eve:[/B]Oh.. that explains it.

[B]Eve:[/B] Well, I can see you know what your doing. Are you used to this much um.. Drama?

[B]Lacroix:[/B] A bit yes, but I have had a lot of traning.

[B]Eve:[/B] That explains it. You know, um..well.. nevermind.

[I] At this Eve silenced. They walked slowly through the forest, exchangeing verry few words. Letting the silence between them say all they wanted to. Finally Eve spoke.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B]Um..Lacroix, I was wondering, if well..

[B]Lacroix:[/B]Yes?

[B]Eve:[/B]Of all these people, I know only two. I have verry few allies. I'm a Dark Elf after all, not many people like my kind. Do you think, that I could , well, count you as an ally? Ive seen you, you know what your doing, as do I. I could use another friend and ally.

[I]They contiuned walking in silence as Eve awaited her responce[/I]

[COLOR=sienna][I]Springing to his feet, the youthful Ilythiirtar resets his equipment. Now briskly gazing around the room, his dark eyes seem lulled. His cloak only allows his soft dimly-lit face to protrude from the dark translucence of the ebony cloak.

Crouching now, Ilythiirtar takes a defensive position. The one he is so accustomed to, the one Muirin so aggressively taught him to master. His eyes find Serenol, he notices the small dragonling wandering over his broad shoulders.[/I]

[B]Serenol (hunter):[/B] ?Ilythiirtar, would you just damn well get ready! Stop mussing around?we have to get your Shin-bar?we need our weapons to even contend against Nilothakir?

[I]Disappearing into the shadows, Ilythiirtar plays a little game of hide and seek on his mentor. Apperating to Serenol?s flank with a swift aeration-like grace[/I]

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?I find that you are so very right? Alaris calls for you as Shin-bar is mine bau-bai?. Without my master Shasmir I am nothing??

[I]They swiftly leave the cabin? Deciphering witch direction to go? knowing that they will stay in pairs until they must separate.[/I]

[B]Serenol:[/B] ?By the way my young Shadow-Master?.(Ilythiirtar?s eyes look up from the ground) ?Yes my young apprentice. You have earned it? so very well?I dub you a Shadow Master?you are a grand warrior.?

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?Aye, and thank you my master of the light??

[I]Ilythiirtar bows graciously? looking his master in the eyes?locking them penetrably. ?this is not to be forgotten my friend? , Ilythiirtar thinks to himself as they move within the forest at a dead striking speed.[/I]

OOC: Hehe I beat you in the spar? I get my shadow masterhood lol.

[/COLOR]

[I] Eve looked up, hearing the others leave the cabbin. Still hoping for a responce she talks to Lacroix[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] I think we should join up with Illy and Hunter.

[B]Lacroix:[/B]Yes, lets go.

[I] Eve and Lacroix walked over to Illy and hunter as they walked from the hut.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] hiya, were comming with yall.

[B]Hunter:[/B] I was about to ask you to

[I] Eve then jumped up in the air and landed gracefully on Hunters sholders, one leg on each side of his head, her cloak silently flowing behind her.[/I]

[B]hunter:[/B]Like old times right?

[B]Eve:[/B] You know it!

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B]Cute.

[I] They walked on, Eve riding atop Hunters sholders, Illy walking next to them and Lacroix walking close behind.[/I]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Lacroix followed along, not taking part in conversation. Wondering at why Eve had asked. Surely it was obvious? He was not to be depended on. Drow? An ally? Admittedly, he was an unusual drow, but why the heartfelt inquiry? Lacroix thought it over, wondering why he cared. Was her eally ready to fully renounce the last of his drow heritage? Did ever really want to go back to the Underdark? Lacroix was not sure if that last step, that last action, of finally calling someone else friend, would irrevocably distance him from his own kind. The drow. Those that had left him to die. Those that had left him an insane, wasted wreck. Those without honour, pity, mercy, companionship. A razor-edge existence. A constant battle for survival. But wasn't that what Lacroix lived for? Spent his time honing his instincts, his skills, against? He lived for the life and death thrill, after all. But didn't he have that here? Or was it worse here? The constant persecution, being reviled merely on race where ever he went. Would he call someone on the surface, would he call someone at all, ever, friend? Why, of course, he mutters in a low voice. He was sure Elsyan picked it up, too.[/font][/color][/I]

[COLOR=Sienna][I]Dropping back, Ilythiirtar walks alongside the drow. He senses something now, but obviously his age only permits him of a small amount of his potential senses.

Striding slowly in front of them Hunter ? with Eve atop his shoulders of course ? paces onwards into the eminent future.[/I]

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ??.Lacroix??

[B]Lacroix:[/B] ??Yes young one??

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?Well? it?s just? I?ve seen you in action. In the corner of my thoughts, I saw you from the mort decimate shroud of obscurity. Your scimitars? I see you have a calling for the hunting. Your ability to sense perfectly while being nothing more than a spec of dust?.. What I am getting at. Serenol may be the very best teacher of the magic, the mind, and the spirit. But he has not yet been able to enhance what I really strive for? this is what I spend my free time doing. I try to embrace myself with the darkness. I have been quite successful. However I am looking for a second mentor, a teacher really. Someone who can teach me the tactics of the stealth and cunning, would you be that person??

[I]Obviously caught off guard with the sudden question, Lacroix merely mutters to himself, something about not wishing to waste time.[/I]

[B]Lacroix:[/B] ?Look, I will think about it, you are young and I know you have the potential?.give me time my young acquaintance.?

[I]Nodding, Ilythiirtar looks forward, wondering what of his proposal this drow would ?think? about. His mind strays to the words that now rush through his head over and over.[/I]

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] (thinking) ?Waste of time? ?. What does this stranger have against time? I would not be a waste of time? he knows little of me. I must prove him wrong?I HAVE to??

[I]As ?Waste of time? courses through Ilythiirtar?s head, Lacroix ducks forward, nearly making himself invisible to the naked eye. Eve jumps off hunter?s back kneeling forward with caution, her staff crossed her chest with one end in the dewy grass supporting her. Lacroix must have already sensed this for when Ilythiirtar turns his head the draw was no more than a reflection of darkness. Ilythiirtar and Serenol instantly stand at each others flank, both drawing their weapons. Ilythiirtar kneels forward to the right of Eve, protecting his mentor, while keeping an eye on his ?crush?. Lacroix now would be invisible except for the glinting silver of his scimitars.[/I]

[B]Lacroix:[/B] (before Eve could even say anything) ?yes, I feel it too.?

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?Watever it is, we are ready, Eh?ol buddy??

[B]Serenol:[/B] ?Yes, you are so very right, let us not wait?whatever it is. I feel it is not too terribly strong?

[I]Ahead of the band of men and woman, a demon awaits them, obviously summoned by Nilothakir, it is surrounded by hordes of bugbears, gnomes, and ClannedDefilers, their wings covered with a thick green tar-like poisen, that is nauseating to the scent, but lethal to the touch.

The group moves in on the four warriors, as they wait. The demonic presence grows stronger.[/I]

[B]Serenol:[/B] ?this must be one of Nilothakir?s lesser summons, for it has no control over its hordes?

[I]The first wave of creatures flood the forest walls, as the warriors crush them on contact.[/I][/COLOR]

[I]Immediately Hunter began to chant a flowing, indecipherable spell. His body began to glow, and his wings unfurled. His control over the elemaents became obvious as he combined the flows of all four elements in such a way that they formed a newer, virtuous element. He released his most powerful spell up to that point.[/I]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Sern kilath fiore Heavenous wingerr selanish.

[b]Eve:[/b]Uh-oh. Everybody get down! He's using his Wing Slash!

[b]Hunter:[/b]Denizens of the NetherRealm, feel the pain of lives gone past! I damn thee to feel my Holy Wing Slash!

[I]Hunter's wings slashed across the sky, lighting the forest up like day, and the creatures surrounding the demon desippated instantly, howling in pain. The demon blocked the attack using unholy magic, and Hunter's energy was half-spent. It would be a fierce battle...[/I]

[COLOR=sienna][I]Ilythiirtar trades glaces with Lacroix as they dart forward at the same pace toward the Demonic presence. Serenol, weakened by his attack, staggered half dead behind, with Eve making sure to tend to him before joining her two dark companions.[/I]

[B]Serenol:[/B] ?I will be okay, it only drained half my life (giggling), you know me, I always come back for more?

[B]Eve:[/B] (with a worried glance at Serenol) ?I know kind friend?.seeing you are okay, I will now aid the others.?

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?Do this much??

[B]Lacroix:[/B] ?If you are going to be my pupil, you will learn to keep focus on the objective?

[I]With that said, they lunge forward, Ilythiirtar folding his body into the shadows of the trees, as the drow speeds forward invisibly. With the glimmering scimitars in each hand, Lacroix uses the shimmering flare of them to divert the demon?s attention. Ilythiirtar emerges behind the gigantic unholy beast. His Xzarite brandished now. Ilythiirtar lunges forward, plunging both the Xzarite and tulwar into the back of the demon. He only pulls the Xzarite back out as the drow comes forth with his scimitars readily swinging. The demon was caught off guard, writhing in pain from the wounds to its back, thus opening itself up for the dual scimitars to swipe with ferocious speed, opening up its discusting chest.

Maggots seep from the rotting flesh and an array of green/blue membranous fluids spew forth from the open pores in the demon?s chest with an alarming speed. A now angered demon swings desperately with its enchanted ? black, unholy magic donned by Nilothakir himself ? claws swipe clumsily at the side of the drow, missing by mere inches, as Lacroix flips backwards, holding the beast with his telekinetic powers.

A glowing jade disk explodes beside the demon, causing a small burst of light. Eve jumps behind the crouching Lacroix, firing off multiple glowing magically conjured explosive disks at the beast. As she slowly razes the demon?s chest into mere bones laced with rotting flesh, its only choice was to attack with the black magic given to it by Nilothakir.

The demon waved its tail striking Ilythiirtar?s leg. As he cried out in pain, Eve leapt forward in time to miss the blast of dark filth that spewed forward from the beasts mouth.

The dark shadowy wave of black-ki strikes where it most counts, throwing Lacroix?s telekinetic hold on it out of balance. As the beast tears free of the force, it dives at Ilythiirtar, whose leg is badly injured. Eve looks up at the beast?feeling herself grow flushed from head to tow, seeing a good friend in danger. She looks at Ilythiirtar once more, before shouting a chant of her own, throwing the beast away from Ilythiirtar and against a tree.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] ?Why must they always have to anger me so??

[I]Eve jumps at the beast clouting it over the head with the end of her staff. Before she lands, the staff would strike the demon several more time upside the head before she lands in front of it very angred???.[/I][/COLOR]

[I]As Eve lands, the demon turns its attention to her, as it sends Ilyth and lacroix soaring into a stately elm tree. As the Rakhasa, the demon, turned to her, it's eyes began to glimmer in the starlight. He was going to use Darkness Missile! The beam emitted, and Eve braced herself to die. She didn't. Hunter threw himself into the beam, hurling Lanasen into the demon's eyes. As the explosive energy discharged into Hunter's fragile body, the demon writhed, his life snuffed out. It fell dead, and would not have if it had not been if not for the close teamwork. Hunter fell, the rest of his energy drained. Artea snuggled into his chest, restoring his strength a little. He picked Eve up onto his shoulders again, smiling like a hero.[/I]

[b]Hunter:[/b]So, Eve. Where to?

[b]Artea:[/b]Daddy alright? Is Daddy still hurt?

[b]Hunter:[/b]She can talk? No, I'm not hurt. I'm okay.

[I]The party began to rest, but they continued on in a cautious manner.[/I]

[I] Eve sat on Hunters sholders as they walked caushously through the forest. foldhing her arms on top his head and leaning her head on her arms. Eve sighed[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Hunter, you know, I'd be lost without you.

[B]Hunter:[/B] You know I would be dead for good without you my dear.

[B]Eve:[/B] Hehehe I know. :) I love you Hunter!

[I] At this her smile widended[/I]

[B]Hunter:[/B]You know I love you.

[B]Eve:[/B] Yeah and you love Mara too!

[I]Saying this she went in to a fit of giggles[/I]

[B]Hunter:[/B] YOU SHUSH UP THEIR OR I'LL MAKE YOU WALK!

[B]Eve:[/B] No you won't Illy will carry me won't you?

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] Yeah...sure.

[B]Eve:[/B] Hunter and Mara, sittin in a tree...

[I]Hunter stoped short causing Eve to go flying to the ground head first. Getting up and dusting her self off she started cracking up laughing, causing Hunter,Illy and, to Eve's supprise, even Lacroix to do the same[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Fine then.

[I] Still laughing she dissapeared, reappearng on Illys sholders. Silent exept from the occasional giggle out of Eve they walked on[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] You know, hes more comfy.

[B]Hunter:[/B] Good give my sholders a rest for a while. Not like you weigh anything but still.

[B] Ilythiirtar:[/B] I don't mind. Not at all.

[B]Eve:[/B] I bet you don't. Heehehehe

[I]On they walked....Lacroix following silently behind...[/I]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]To teach the drow arts of manouverability, stealth, agility and cunning to an outsider? One not of the drow race? Lacroix had, even that day, turned his back on the drow race, yet was this too much. Lacroix walked on troubled, his typical introversion an aid in this situation. The problem resounded in his head. Ilythiirtar had potential, more potential than he had seen in anybody on the surface so far. And he was a steadfast warrior. Willing to learn. Perhaps Lacroix could aid the world by doing more than taking out those that opposed him, and incidentally opposed the forces of good. The spectrum of possibilities assulted him. Years later, established as a mentor. God, he'd live on to educate their children, should they have them. Perhaps that is how he could repay their trust. The drow arts were invaluable. Much of the arts were unusable to those of any other race, even other elves. But still, Ilythiirtar... an excellent candidate. In the second resolution, Lacroix decided that he would indeed indoctrinate Ilythiirtar in the ways of the drow. Lacroix could also reveal the skills the assasins used. More invaluable attributes. Drow assasins were unmatched in speed, agility and stealth. And Lacroix had yet to find one who had bested him. Ilythiirtar would benefit greatly. He would quickly become a force to be reckoned with.[/font][/color][/I]

[I]As Hunter read Lacroix's thoughts, he nodded in agreement. What better fate could this world have than being inhabited by Ilythiirtar. He sidled up to Lacroix, Eve's weight off of his shoulders.[/I]

[b]Hunter:[/b]Tis a good thing he is on our side. With the magic, honor, tactics, and "miscellaneous" lessons I gave him, and the lessons in the Drow arts, he would be unstoppable.

[b]Lacroix:[/b]Indeed he would. Tis good to see you again, Hunter. I see you have not strayed from your near-suicidal ways.

[b]Hunter:[/B]And you yet have your undying wit and cunning. You always have an ally in me, old friend. Tis in legend that our weapons were stolen. "The eight eyes shall vanish into the four temples. Five in Light, One in Fire, One in Water, One in Earth, and the final, most powerful shalt be found in the pit of Despair." Surely you recall that. It means that a weapon that can grant the magic Vengeance resides within Nilo's tower. You do remember that legend, don't you?

[I]As he awaited Lacroix's answer, he pulled out his flute and piped his haunting melody.[/I]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Lacroix thought back to the legend that had been drilled into him so long ago. That Nilothakir's Tower, that which was once the seat of the High Mages of the world, what had been the residence of every great leader since time immemorial, housed the great artifact of Vengence itself. Dedicated to purpose, the weapon revenged slights on its own, whether real or imagined. A dangerous weapon to hold, and a dangerous weilder to be friend or foe to.[/I]

Lacroix: Yes, I remember. Though the possible corruption worries me.

Hunter: Nilothakir has no such power, despite his magical prowess.

Lacroix: True. He may still try. The weapons we recover may be what all falls back on. We must be prepared.

Hunter: Then we had best educate Ilythiirtar well.

[I]At this, a sound few have ever heard rings through the trees. Lacroix's laughter, a light, positive sound at odds with his manner.[/I]

Lacroix: And we're such tired, scarred old veterans.

[I]Hunter looked startled for a moment, before also laughing.[/I]

Hunter: Ironic, isn't it.[/font][/color]

Alriy: Ironic indeed.

The group looked around at the voice, Lacroix spotting him first.

Lacroix: Good to see you've joined us. What happened to you?

Alriy: I had.... business to take care of.

Lacroix nodded deciding not to take the issue further. Hunter glanced over at Alriy and gave a nod.

Hunter: You missed out on some action... We had more visitors from our friendly neiborhood necromancer.

Alriy glared for a long moment then nodded. He thought back to what he had just accomplished, his hands were hidden inside of his cloak not wanting to alarm them with the array of green, black and red ichor stained on his hands and pieces of flesh under his nails.

Alriy: It's alright, Hunter.... I got some action of my own.

[COLOR=sienna][I]Ilythiirtar, looks up at Eve, softly gazing at her. Her eyes seemed to glow, but looking straight ahead, she paid little attention to him, other than the occasional glance.[/I]

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?Eve??

[B]Eve:[/B] ?Yes, Illy??

[B]Ilythiirtar:[/B] ?All this fighting. Why? ? I mean, who would want to fight all this much. Why does Nilothakir beg to be slain?Its dumb too? I mean what does he get from all this? Sex isn?t all that important to a black mage anyway?I don?t any reason to want the power if I wasn?t getting any action..?

[B]Eve:[/B] (giggling) ?Well there is always those naughty dragonite woman?.but I understand. Its sorta like so; He isn?t getting any, and he knows he never will, so he takes the next best thing?.total and complete supremacy?

[B]Ilthiirtar:[/B] (laughing fruitfully) ?I suppose? at least us good guys get laid?

[B]Eve:[/B] ?oh yea, just what I needed to hear!?

[I]They trade laughs for a while, Eve occasionally striking Ilthiirtar over the head playfully and Ilythiirtar playing back, dropping her to the ground, savagely tickling her.

Behind the two, the group of three watched on in good humor as they occasionally walked by a pinned down Eve, only for the couple to teleport ahead of them again, continuing the pleasant good natured antics for a while.[/I]

[B]Hunter:[/B] ?Well, on we move?. Ilythiirtar must receive his Shasmir first. If we intend to train him, he cannot be with his Xzarite alone, I know this. His isn?t as skilled with the larger swords.?

[B]Lacroix:[/B] ?This I know, for his Sharmir is the exact shape?well it is an upgraded scimitar. He will learn quite well from me. I will show him the best usage of his small weapon.?

[I]Alriy, still weary from his encounter, follows quite silently, looking over his shoulder now and than as they continue to move forth.[/I][/COLOR]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: This will be my last post for a while people. I'll be away for the next week.

IC:[I]Lacroix kept silent, keeping watch on Alriy. Offhandedly wondering how scimitar training would affect a thinner bladed Shasmir. And why Alriy kept glancing back. Noticing Hunter get caught up in laughter at some exchange between Ilythiirtar and Eve, and noting that they had thrown a glance or two back at him, Lacroix decided that a) He didn't want to know, and b)this was the perfect chance to talk to Alriy. He inconspicuously dropped back, waiting a few moments before speaking.[/I]

Lacroix: What's following you?[/font][/color]

[i]Alriy was about to answer when they heard a shout coming from somewhere to the right of the path. They could just barely see some large shapes running through the forest as if after something. They quickly ran over to see Elsyan shooting arrows, dodging, and running as several large, well armored beasts came near. Elsyan then notices the group as she dodged a huge fist that came pounding down.[/i]

Elsyan-It's about time you came!

Hunter-What are those things?

Elsyan-I don't know. They saw me a while ago when I heard them talking.

Ilthiirtar-talking? talking about what?

Elsyan-I'll tell you later, just hurry over here!

[i]They rush over and join the fight.[/i]

[I] At this Eve stood in Illys sholders, weighing him down none. She jumped to the ground landing in a kneel.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] EVERYONE! GET BACK!

[I] Hunter snapped and turned his head to the others seeing they were weary to obey her words.[/I]

[B]Hunter:[/B] DO AS SHE SAYS!

[I] Hearing the commands everyone in the party stopped and crouched, as Eve walked forward. Throwing her hands out she began to chant...[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Alei nu mateai Shinzin! Ateau calama Shinzin!!

[I] A loud cracking sounds echoed through the forest as two trees right in front of the beasts camed crashing down upon them. Vines shot out of nowhere restraning the not beasts not flattend by the trees. Their were now only five left.[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Ok everyone, have fun. Thoes vines will not break or losen their grip in the least bit.

[I] Everyone then chose a beast and went at it. Eve seeing their were enough for everyone but her she walked ot Hunter as he was seemingly enjoying himself attacking one. Grabing Her sword out of its scabberd everyone stopped. A red glow now shone through the trees. Looking to Eve they saw the source. Her blade, was glowing an angry red. holing it with both hands directly in front of her, flipping it over and plunging it to the beast a horrid howl erupted as the beast burned and witherd away to nothing. The group watched astonished..[/I]

[B]Eve:[/B] Aye, Hehe, Gensou, my friends. The last magical sword left that has not been taken. Thought to be lost forever. It is the sister sword to my dear Shinkoru.

[I] Sliding the sword back to the scabberd the others nodded, then went back to their fun. Eve and Hunter walked a ways away to chat..[/I]

[B]Hunter:[/B] Eve, How did you get that sword?

[B]Eve:[/B] Ive had it for years, it was given to me the verry day I recived Shinkoru. You see, I did not have a sister, so I also got that sword. No one but my blood sister can touch this sword, unless Shinkoru is destroyed or has been taken. Raven is not my blood sister, as you know.

[B]Hunter:[/B] Yes, I know. I see now. What is to happen to Gensou when you get Shinkoru back?

[B]Eve:[/B] I do not know, the goddes told me the rightful owner would be revaled to me when that time comes.

[I]Hunter just nodded in responce.

The rest had killed the remaning creatures and joined Eve and Hunter once again.

Hunter picked Eve up, setting her on his sholders they set off walking through the forest. Keeping on aleart, not letting their guard down...[/I]

Alriys hands sprouted 3 inch claws as he lept into battle attacking the first creature. The monster attacked the Dhampire by thrusting a huge broadsword at his abdomen, however, Alriy had been prepared for this and brought his razor sharp supernatural claws down upon the mundane forged weapon instantly cutting through the steel leaving the abominations thrust shortlived. As Alriy's opponant realized his mistake it grew claws of it's own forcing the half vampire to engage in hand to hand combat. The two commensed in an intricate battle, looking somewhat like a dance they exchange blows and parry's at blinding speeds. Stopping a slash to his chest, Alriy lifted his steeltoe boot up into the crotch of the monster causing it to double over dropping down onto it's knee's. In one swift motion Alriy had spun driving his claws into the neck of the creature opening it up and glaring as the reddish blood then began to flow and steam rose from his neck, the blood bubbling and hissing as it heated up. The result, one huge beast cooked from the inside out by it's own blood. without saying a word he ran over to help someone who may not be as lucky in their battle as he was.