Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I guess I'm deprived, too, then. I only have MSN.... V.V My computer comes really close to crashing everytime I download AIM. It's just not worth the risk.....
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Ok, I have everyone's AIM s/n who either posted it, or placed it in their profile, making a total of 14. I'm not quite sure how many people do not have AIM, but I am sure that we have enough to ensure a worthy chat.

And now that I have that done, we all need to arrange a date/time. What day next week is best for each of you, and around what time do you think you will be online?[/color]

:blah:
Guest Zero
Posted
Saturday is pretty good for me all day. Most of next week best at noon.
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]An easy mistake to forget, I would also please like it for those giving times to state their time zones as well, like Spike01. Using this, we can turn down impossible times, such as Spike01's 11:00 am UK, which would mean very early for those of us in America. Thank you for your cooperation.[/color]

:blah:
Guest Zero
Posted
I live in New York and move around all in the Summer so just put as Central Time.
Posted
Im in Maryland, its Eastern time over here. If there is anything you guys want me to help with weather its gathering info or whatnot, just let me know, im free.
Posted
[color=red][size=1]Doesn't matter where I live, but I still want to answer! I live in Arkansas and that's Central Time, Baby!(J/K! I'm a bit hyped up on chocolate right now...)[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]A second Warning, I have already deleted several posts in this thread. There are several members that are spamming the heck out of it...for the sake of those who are posting poignant responses, please stop spamming this thread.

Thanks, HC[/color]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Okay, everyone continuely asks me what time the meeting is, so I've come to somewhat of a conclusion for them. :)

If there are any times particularly impossible, please note them and we will remove it. Thank you.

Tuesday through Friday this week:
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Central time
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern time
5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. UK time

I composed these times from the ones you told me, and found a group that corresponds to everyone. I do hope that I've chosen these times right. They were based off an 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. representation, so obviously, the earliest we would have the chat is 11:00 a.m., and the latest is 10:00 p.m. If at least seven (7) people are on during those times, we will have a chat, so for those of you with AIM, please try to get on during your specified time.

Thank you for your cooperation. :)[/color]

:blah:
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Well, today didn't go very well, but maybe it did, and I just didn't get invited ? But anyway, everyone try to get on within that time period so that we may have a good conversation!
[/color]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
Well, today didn't go very well, but maybe it did, and I just didn't get invited ? But anyway, everyone try to get on within that time period so that we may have a good conversation!
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]I don't mean to spam, but I already said that this was for those of us who had AIM. Otherwise, it's hard to tell who is online when you go to a normal chat. If you have AIM, great, give me it because we could use more.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
Well, I am back. But I have decided to let Solid Snake [B]AND[/B] Areis handle the big stuff. I think I will just remain a member of it. :)
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zayle [/i]
[B]Well, I am back. But I have decided to let Solid Snake [B]AND[/B] Areis handle the big stuff. I think I will just remain a member of it. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]That was quite fast. Welcome back. :)

Well, Areis has been letting me take charge of it while you were away, so I wouldn't mind at all if you became the vice-president, or even the president if you would like. To get up-to-date on things, look at the top of the page to see the times I posted that we plan to have an AIM chat. By the way, do you have AIM?[/color]

:blah:
Posted
Yes I do have aim. My s/n is PunkerTheRooster and no I am not back for good. Just visiting the local library.......I will be actually back later, like in a week or 2.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...