OtakuBoards

Minority report!!!!

SSJ Gotenks ok

I was actually a little disappointed. it seemed like a good enough movie, but there seemed to be something that was missing, though I'm not sure what it was. it was good to see for a one-time thing, but I wouldn't be crazy about seeing it a second time.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sacred Warrior [/i]
[B]Yea i saw it. That mavie was cool especialy the red car. I forgot what the called it. But the movie was cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

It was a Lexus I do believe. They had the actual car on Jay Leno the other night when Tommy came by.... You know he's almost 50! Thats like really old... and he doesn't look a day over 35...

SSJ Gotenks... can you please use punctuation in your posts. It gets very hard to read when all I see are words strung together in one big line....

[color=red][b]I have not seen the movie yet, but based on what you people say, I think I will. :D[/b][/color]

[color=indigo]This movie is on the list of things I want to see. That, along with the Bourne Identity. I probably won't get around to seeing either of them until they get out on video cause I'm too lazy to get up, but yeah. It looks good.[/color]

this might be a spoiler to what happens at the end of the movie so if you don't want to know then don't read it

I really liked this movie and I liked it's message. Everyone has a choice before they do something like comiting a muder. it's innocence until proven guilty, if you haven't done anything then no one can rightfully prove that you did do it.
I also thouhgt that the eye check points were scary. If the goverment was to set those up it would be just another step towards FULL GOVERMENTAL CONTROL.

Hey everyone, I'm back on the net!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

[SIZE=4][b]Spoiler Warning!!![/b][/SIZE]

I saw Minority Report two days ago, when I was in Puerto Rico, so the movie had Spanish subtitles. (My mom's not too happy about that because now I know quite a few cuss words in Spanish) It was a great movie, but the ending was stupid. Abolishing PreCrime was a bad idea. The crime rate in the city would go back up. One of my friends was an extra in the pool scene, which I thought was cool. I give Minority Report a 7 out of 10.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_gurl [/i]
[B] ....well people said that AI was stupid, but I like it. [/B][/QUOTE]

:twitch:[color=red][size=1] It was stupid. I hated it.

Anyway, back onto Minority Report, I thought it was great. I wouldn't go see it again, but it had a pretty cool plot. My favorite character was Agatha, if anybody cares. :D[/color][/size]

I think that's the reason why I didn't like it that much. I saw the commercials and expected it to be this way awesome movie, and it turned out being just decent. nothin' wrong with it bein' decent of course, it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

[color=teal]I thought I was alright, I've seen better and I've seen worse. However I did think the idea of arresting someone for killing somebody they haven't killed yet was a little stupid, I mean how can you say that the person will kill someone else but then you stop them, then how can you accuse them of the future murder of that person. Ohhh my head hurts after that. I thought the lexus was class[/color]

YAY! I just saw the movie... It was soooo awesome! I loved it! It's up there with SW.I, scorpion King, and SW. VI on my list...

[size=5]SPOILER!![/size]

I'd have to say my favorate part was right after John took agatha and went into that shopping mall thingy... and my fav char would be agatha and john... *shrugs* Although, I hated that part when he had to change his eyes..... (the lil spider scene) It was just gross, and I really didn't like it.