Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]I yell at my video games some of the time. It's mainly directed at Soul Calibur and Monster Rancher 2. I yelled at Soul Calibur when I was playing as Taki. I was trying to execute a combo, when I flipped right of the arena. Where Monster Rancher is concerned, I yell whenever the opponent is happily beating my monster to death, my monster just sits there without trying to dodge. I don't yell loud enough to be gotten on to, but I rarely yell except when I'm really peeved at a game.[/COLOR]
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I yell at video games constantly. The only games I never yell at are the Smackdown series, because I rule so much I never lose. :devil:
Posted
I do it a lot. With every game that beats me something like 5 times I beginning to be ignored and ill yell. :D
Posted
YEAH I YELL AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!1111!!! :D

Anyway, I only yell at games that get frustating. I've thrown my share of controllers. Luckily, I have yet to break one.
Posted
Whenever I get mad at the game, I try to keep it to myself, but some games, FFX, get me cussing it out very loudly. I get grounded for it, so a bang on my pillows instead. I just have to pay for new ones when they tear. ;)
Posted
I yell at video games all the time either everytime i get really far in a game and then die or when the computer crashes and when ever i get stuck in a game then thats when i start to throw the joypad
Posted
I yell all the time. I'm always yelling at my Zelda game when I shoot down those Guays in Lon Lon at night and then one comes up behind me and hits me. I did this one time while a friend of mine was over and she said I sounded like Vince Mcmahon. I then preceeded to immediatly calm down and haven't had an episode with Zelda since. True story. On those rare occasions when I play Pokémon Stadium 2, that's another story.....
Guest Zero
Posted
I'm one of those people that build up their anger. Once I popped and kind of let it up in a library. That was kind of embarrassing. Then the time I was in the hospital on a leg. Yes and know how it feel on FFX.
Posted
[color=red][size=1]Lol. :laugh: I'm not like that; I let my anger out in trickles. I'll scream and shout, punch something and calm down for five-10 minutes. Then I rant on again and so on and so forth...[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink]I don't yell at video games...but my friends do. When they're playing Mario Kart with me they get mad because I always beat them and they yell at their little driver person ^_^;[/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Well I dont yell and throw the controller but I make various grunts and mutter things like

"shhhuh!"
"Freakn err. piecea crap"
"GAHHH"

and punch things:blackeye: I usally hit my bed or punch my knee and it REALLY hurts. I get pretty overworked, I wanna beat the crap out of something. Especially during fighting games ( my knee still aches from loseing at Soul Calibur ^^;) And I hate to play games with others, like my arragent friend " Ha, You Suck, lets play again!" I just keep my face forward and GLARE
Posted
Have I yelled at my video games? I'd be lying if I said I didn't. I yell at my RPGs when I die at a boss or in a battle that I should of won. But I ALWAYS yell at my adventure games like Mario, because I always seem to mess up and die and then I lose control and cuss at everything. After a little cursing, I don't play that game for the rest of the day(believe me I NEED to), unless it's one of those games I can't stay mad at.
Guest Zero
Posted
I learned to control my emotion after the time in the hospital. So I don't get mad that easily anymore.
Posted
I always yell at my games... even computer games... like in FFVIII... Ultimecia... final form... 200HP left... I didn't save until way before her castle... died... dumb dog didn't come out and do Angelo Reverse either... dumb a** dog...
Posted
Oh yes, I yell at nearly every game I have.

Top Ten Games that get Yelled at the Most::

[b]Tekken Advance (DAMN J00 LAW!!!)

Final Fantasy VIII (Friggin Ultimeca)

GoldenEye 007 (The Damn Dam...^^)

Jurrasic Park: Warpath (Damn Stygi)

Advance Wars (Don't ask)

Tony Hawk Pro Skater Demo

Tomb Raider (The last level. I can't beat that thingermabob)

Star Fox (Yeah, the SNES version)

Mechwarriors 3

Red Faction (Damn the mercs with their Rail Guns... *enters in 'vivalahelvig'* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *kills everything with immortality*)[/b]
Posted
I usually just put on music while I'm playing video games. It's relaxing and it helps me play better. Of course, the only games I really play are PC games, so maybe they aren't as hard.

-Justin
Posted
Nah, I don't really yell at games... I get angry occasionaly, but I keep telling myself there's no point to get angry at a game. After all, they [i]are[/i] just games...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Nah, I don't really yell at games... I get angry occasionaly, but I keep telling myself there's no point to get angry at a game. After all, they [i]are[/i] just games... [/B][/QUOTE]

I tried that the other day, but then I blew myself up on Halo and the covenants laughed at me. So that whole concept went down the drain. (After that I enjoyed sticking plasma grenades to their heads :) )

Like I said the one I yelled at the most was Blitz but some others that cause alot of frustration are:

Wreckless
Madden 2002
That old Nasa Space Shuttle game for NES, (Me and my brother could never get the dang thing to launch.)
Half Life

Im not saying these games are not good, but there are some moments where they make you want to pull your hair out.
Posted
i have yelled at games for hours on end. most of it was spent trying to get gold on all the licenses of gran tourismo 2. that was the hardest. then a little mario and a ton on the gore fest called resident evil.
its only natural to yell at the game. i sugest it, it relieves stress. i think?!
Posted
Well, I don't say much except "uuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh!!!""Ugh, dangit!" "Stupid dumb GAME!" "WHY isn't that working?!!" Small stuff like that. I try to contain my frustration.
Guest cloricus
Posted
I must say lemmings and my self had our disagrements....

I haven't had any trouble with gta3, even when it WONT RUN WITH XP AND WHEN YOU GET IT TO IT CRASHES YOUR BOX...
SUEING MICROSOFT!!!!... oh yeah I don't really yell at games....

I some times do when say on net games the lag kills you and you can't save and stuff but not really any more.
Posted
I yell at my games but not as much as my little bro. Wow, he gets mad real quick and not only does he yell, he slams the controller down AND punches holes in walls in my room! At one point the damage was so bad I had to replace my wall! Needless to say he as punished.

Anyway, nowadays when I get mad, I get even. :) Particularly first person shooters and flight sims. I say 'EVERYBODY DIES!' and shoot at anything that moves. *sigh* I feel much better already!:D
Posted
No. I used to when I was little. My parents thought I had an underlying mental problem sometimes. I know people that still do though. Now that's funny. Watching other people yell at an inanimate television screen.
Posted
I get mad. Then I get frustrated. THEN I get pissed off. Then I yell. It's comforting, and annoys my sister all at the same time.

The main game I get mad at is Tomb Raider; when Lara does something stupid even when you've told her not to. Then, when she comes back to life, I kill her off. Swan-diving off of a tall building or something like that is nice, and the crunch is very satisfying some days . . .

The other game I get mad at a lot is Perfect Dark, when Joanna (or one of her stupid little friends) does something stupid, or when you do something stupid (like erasing the Combat Simulator info when you're three levels from the best/perfect score there is) yourself, then I just go and grab 8 really stupid simulants, and kill them over and over and over (you get the idea) for an hour. Or punch them to death. That's fun too.

I also get mad at Super Mario 64 when I can't beat a stupid level, then I just make Mario drown, or fry. Or I chase the bunny around, and drop-kick it. I'm violent . . . *sweatdrop*

Yeah. Life sucks.

~!*Sere & Co.*!~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...