conpiracymonki Posted July 4, 2002 Posted July 4, 2002 [b]My KS3 SAT results came today, and I did miles better than I thought I would! I got 6-8-8! This means I got the highest mark in the whole year in Maths and Science, and I did average/good on my English paper. It also means I've passed my 21-score deal, and I get my PS2 in a while. You won't believe how happy I am.. [size=1][u]Edit[/u] ARGH! I got the highest Science score ever in my school! OMG I'm gonna freak.. *faints on floor*[/size][/b]
Yu Law Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 I'm happy for ya! I'm sure your folks are proud of you. I never heared of the test but from the way you said you didn't think that you'd score that high I guess its a hard one so congrads on the high core.^_^
Twinzam v Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 Hey I'm happy for you you and your family must be proud and you did much better than me in my tests
Dan L Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 Sounds good.. I think my brother got 6-7-8 though I don't know in what order (except the 6 is english).. so you beat him, and he's a smart one..
Corey Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 Nice job man. ::Shifty look:: You wouldn't want to... Slip me a copy would you? Lol. j/k.
Kinetic Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 [color=darkblue] Wow, I don't know much about the SAT's but getting the highest score in your school must be good :p Congrats ;) [/color]
Guest Zeh Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Great Job AJ!!!!! highest science in your school? whoa! you MUST be proud! great job again, i'm proud to call ya my friend :) [/COLOR]
Ryan Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 [size=1][font=century gothic] Wow! That is great news man! You must listen in Science Class huh lol!!! Smartie![/size][/font]
Guest Kazuya Mishima Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 Sometimes I look at the moon and say, "How are those brainy kids just.....so brainy?", the closest thing I got to brainy was a 12/20 on my Maths coursework! I cant even remember what I got for my SATs...wait...um....EP-EP-8, yes that will do. But still, I'm happy for you, and I'm sure that everyone else on the boards is. Congrats! Time for a night on the town....:beer:
Mist Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Go AJ! Go AJ!Great job, man![/color][/size]
Char! Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 [color=teal][size=1]In seventh grade I was forced to take the ACTs. I got a 19 out of 36. With that said, congratulations on your results!:D[/color][/size]
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 [color=teal]Congragulations. This will deffinitly take you far in life, so don't you go forget it with your PS2. Good luck on your actual SAT, which may get you into a high college and make your life for the better. I probably would not do that good. I did get an unexpected 100% on my English High School Exam, but alas, those scores do not count. Then Science, don't remind me. My latest Biology teacher had the IQ of a door knob. You watch her scooping off the glass from a beaker she broke off a hot plate with an eye droper without even turning it off, no doubt, and you will know what I am talking about. But have fun with your PS2, and do me a favor and buy Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Solid 2. You won't regret it.[/color] :blah:
Break Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 [SIZE=1]Wow AJ, well done ^_^! I got a 7-6-6... surprising with the 7... lol.. My friend got 6-6-6 *runs away from evil number*[/SIZE]
JCBaggee Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 [color=red]Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. Keep up the good work man![/color]
Guest Matt Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Moon is a Gackt album ^^ [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]LOL. :laugh: Thanks TN, I needed a good laugh. Back to the topic, Congrats AJ! Good work![/b][/color]
Pressure Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Moon is a Gackt album ^^ [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]Has the almighty Chris ... *gasp* SPAMMED?! Actually, I'm probably wrong. -____-;; Anyways, back on topic, many congratulations AJ. Highest in your class, very good job. Hope I do as well when I take them.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now