Mei Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 [color=green]Makar!^^ Question: In OoT Master Quest, in the Spirit temple, there are four chests in the entrance room. How do you get each of them?^~ EDIT:Gahh...you mean he wasn't sure on his answer to Des' question?--[/color]
Break Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i] [B][color=green]EDIT:Gahh...you mean he wasn't sure on his answer to Des' question?--[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=CC0000]Damn straight... we need 'Brekkaaah back!!11[/size][/color]
Desbreko Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 [color=indigo]Yeah, Break is right. If you're just guessing at an answer, don't post a question. Anyway, it doesn't look like anyone is going to get my question (kumkuat14 was wrong), so I'll just post up the answer and ask a new question. Anyway, the answer is, in the Milk Bar is East Clock Town. If you get up on the center of the stage and look a little to the left over at the things on the shelves, three of them sort of blend together at that angle to look like Jigglypuff. I'll post the picture I took so you can see. And here's the new question. You should answer this one and [i]only[/i] this one, since the others don't count because kumkuat14 got mine wrong, making his question invalid. So, here we go. . . . [b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, what do you get out of the second treasure chest that you find? (As in, the first one that you find other than the one in your house).[/color]
Mei Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 [color=green]I do believe that it is in the castle hallway, after you receive your Uncle's sword in the waterway. In the next hall, where there are two guards(or is it just one?Oo) I'm pretty sure it's two. Anyways, you go to the right and there it is on this...thing...with stairs..yeah. Well either way, you receive a rupee of fiveness. Question: Similar to Keese, _____ are a slightly different species of bat which hide in cave ceilings and swoop down on their prey? Name this monster, and a hint...it's from AoL.^^[/color]
Mei Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 [color=green]Nope, sorry.^^ It doesn't even start with an M.^^() It's from Adventure of Link, remember that. Maybe you should check a Zelda encyclopedia...>>[/color]
Break Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000][b]Answer:[/b] It called an Ache. BREKO NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER THE HARDNESS OF THIS QUWSITIION!!!11 [b]Question:[/b] On TWW, in the Savage Labyrinth on Outset Island; what enemies do you have to fight in the room before the room where you recieve a Tri-Force Chart?[/size][/color]
Mei Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 [color=green]Bleh...well, there are four Darknuts before you get the heart peice, so technically, there would be two or three before you get the triforce chart. I'm really not positive on this, but I know it HAS to be at least TWO Darknuts...just because Darknuts are special.Oo Though I can't say I'm positive, I am PRETTY sure, so I'm going to go ahead and ask a question, and if I'm wrong, it will be voided.^^() Question: What is the name of the soup your Grandmother makes for you in WW, and what does it do?^^[/color]
Break Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Aww... the hardness though... [b]Answer:[/b] It's called Elixer Soup. You recover all health and magic, and your attacks are twice as powerful up until the first time you are hit. [b]Question:[/b] How many hits does it take to kill a Gibdo with the Lv.2 Sword in Link's Awakening?[/size][/color]
SonicSlash Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 I will take a guess...two hits? I HAD THE RED TUNIC!
Desbreko Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [color=indigo]Ah, that's a tricky question for someone that has DX and got the Red Tunic early on (i.e., me). With both the Red Tunic (which doubles your attack power) and the Lv.2 Sword, it takes two hits. If I were to simply double that, since it should take half as many hits with the Red Runic, I'd be wrong, since the anwser isn't four. [b]Answer:[/b] It takes three hits. ^_^ [b]Question:[/b] What is the most damage an enemy in Link's Awakening can do to you in one hit, and what is the only enemy that can do that much damage in a single hit?[/color]
Insane Idiot Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 I think it's 5 hearts, by Hot Head. Q: In the Adventures of Link, what spell must you use to reflect Carock's attacks?
Desbreko Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [color=indigo]Sorry, it's not five. That's close, though; really close. And the enemy is Hot Head, too. Try again. :)[/color]
Desbreko Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [color=indigo]Nope, not 4 1/2. Closer, though.[/color]
Desbreko Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [color=indigo]Yeah, it's four. Ask away. ^_^[/color]
Insane Idiot Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Q: In the Adventures of Link, what spell must you use to reflect Carock's attacks?
Desbreko Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 [color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The Reflect Spell, of course. [strike][b]Question:[/b] In The Adventure of Link, how do you tell where enemies are on the ground when you're in a cave, before you get the Candle so that you can see them?[/strike][/color] [b]Edit:[/b] [color=seagreen]Sheesh, no one else knows this? Bleh, guess I'll just have to ask another question. [b]Question:[/b] How do you get the Golden Scale in Ocarina of Time? (I'm looking for a very specific answer for this one).[/color]
SonicSlash Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 Pay 20 rupees and enter the diving game in the Zora City.Dive down and attempt to pick up as many rupees as possible in the time limit.Pick up all 5 coins and return to the person who you paid.He will give you the scale. Is that it??? If it is...Question:What do you get if you water all 8 withered Deku Trees in the Wind Waker?
Desbreko Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [color=indigo]That's how you get the Silver Scale. I'm asking how you get the Golden Scale. Try again. :)[/color]
Insane Idiot Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 You catch a fish thats more than 15 pounds in the fishing pond game as an adult. In later versions of Ocarina, a certain element was removed from the Fire Temple, because it might be considered offensive. What was this thing?
Desbreko Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [color=indigo]Close, but not quite. You need a bigger fish than that. . . .[/color]
kumkuat14 Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 No!You need one that is over 16 pounds.(Just joining in the festivities) Question:Same as the one asked by Insane Idiot.(scroll up as if you didn't know)
Recommended Posts